The Resident Advisor Ch. 02

Story Info
Student is Hungry for her Resident Advisor.
3.2k words
4.52
4.7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrinDY88
PrinDY88
25 Followers

The Resident Advisor

Ch. 2: No More Restrictions

Previously on The Resident Advisor...

After months of back-and-forth flirting and learning about one another, Riley and Rick almost succumb to their temptations. Riley thinks she is alone on the floor after everyone else has moved out, however, she is mistaken.

Riley was in the common room again watching TV and Rick walked in again shirtless showing off his amazing abs and chest, she looked at him shocked to see him.

"Rick, what are you still doing here?" said Riley.

He laughs and says "Looking for toilet paper actually, I ran out.."

She giggles and says "You know what I mean, I thought you were no longer RA and had gone home for the summer;"

He sits down next to her on the common room couch and says "Well yes, technically I'm no longer RA but I can't leave until the last student has left" he gives Riley a sly grin when she suddenly realizes his hand is on her leg.

Her mind and heart were racing, this might just be the chance, no pesky rules it's just the two of them and they have the whole floor to ourselves.

She looked up at him with her eyes filling with lust and anticipation. She smirks back with a devilish grin and says "I have some extra TP in my room, why don't you come with me?"

He follows her back to her room. She is walking slightly in front of him swinging her hips, she can feel his gaze on her ass.

They enter the room and as soon as that door shuts, they both know they are finally going to have the night they have wanted all fucking year.

Riley's room has a giant window overlooking a quad, she walks over to the window to close the blinds. She strolls back to him as he is still by the door, he looks her up and down taking in every inch of Riley's body. She cannot believe this is happening. He grabs her forcefully and puts her up against the wall, he takes one of those strong arms pulls her hands above her head, and pins them to the wall. He kisses her with such passion and hunger, that she moans lightly in his mouth, enjoying his rough, forceful touch. He kisses her cheeks and down her jawline, and then pushes her head to one side so he can plant heavy breathy kisses down her neck, she can't help herself as she arches up into him, her tits hitting against his chest. His strong hand releases her hands and immediately goes around her waist and down to her small sexy ass, he grips her ass cheeks in his hands and lifts her and she wraps her legs around his waist feeling his cock throb against her.

Still holding her against the wall he tells her to take off her shirt and bra so he can finally get a look at her sexy gorgeous tits that he keeps feeling and that she has been teasing him with all year. She gives him a dirty grin and slowly teases him some more by removing her shirt a lot slower than he would want. He says "Fuck Riley, just show me those huge tits!" She removes her shirt and he unhooks her bra with ease, as it falls away his eyes glaze over and he starts to kiss her shoulders collarbone, and the top of her breasts. He carries her over to the bed and props her up on some pillows.

"Fuck", he moans, they are even bigger and sexier than I've pictured, his hands waste no time and start gently caressing them with his fingers tracing them down the curves and contours of her tits, pulling them both together in each hand. He has big hands but her tits are still bigger than them. The way he is playing with them and the delicious moans that come from his mouth, he's like a kid discovering candy.

She looks into his eyes, and she tells him to put his lips on her hard nipples, he obliges. She lets out a relaxing sigh from the pleasure of feeling his tongue swirling circles around one nipple, while massaging her breast with his hand then sucking hard, and pulling up on her nipple so that it reaches a stiff peak, she cries out softly at the pressure as he moves to the other tit repeating the same pattern.

She began to squirm from the feeling of his mouth on her tits, there is something she wanted and had been craving since the day they met. She pulls his face to hers and kisses him roughly, sucking on his bottom lip and giving it a little nibble.

She tells him to swap places with her as she kisses his neck, nibbles his ear, and kisses him slowly over his collarbone, and shoulders, pecks and slowly licks and kisses from the waistband of his pants up his hard chiseled abs. She can't fucking believe how tasty he is. He groans as she licks from his abs up across his pecks again and starts toying his nipples with her tongue.

"I've always dreamed of what your mouth felt like, fuck it's so good" he moans.

She bit her lip and looked up at him and says "So be honest, you saw me sucking off Nate in the common room that first night everyone was here, didn't you?"

He smirks back "Of course I fucking did, I was watching before I even walked in, and it's not like you were paying attention to if anyone was around".

She gives him a naughty look and sucked on one nipple and then the other, feeling his cock get harder against her.

"Did you wish it was you that I was putting down my throat?" She asks, already knowing the answer.

He lets out a primal groan as he thrusts his hips up into hers. "I have not stopped thinking about what your mouth would feel like on my cock since," Rick says.

Riley moves her hands down his chest as she starts to feel the primal dirty slut in her start to make her feel hungrier for him. She hungrily kisses him and bites his lip again.

"Well then, let me fucking show you" she replies, as her hands lower from his waist to the bulge in his pants astounded that he has not broken out of them by now. She takes off his pants with gusto and he throws them somewhere in the room, both not giving a fuck about where they land.

Finally, the moment she has been craving since he knocked on her door that first day she arrived, his huge probably 7 inches or more throbbing cock up and waiting for her, precum already starting to leak out.

Her head between his thighs she takes in the amazing sight before her "Something wrong?" he asks,

"Fuck no, I'm just thinking about if I want to do this slow, or rough, slow is usually nice to start but fuck I want you so bad, I may just take you in all at once!" She replied.

He smiles with pleasure, groans, and says "The time for slow was that night we stopped ourselves, time for slow is OVER" he says in a gruff demanding order.

She spits on the head of his throbbing cock and licks his shaft spreading her saliva all over his cock as takes her thumb and forefinger and puts them around the root of his dick, and every time he pulses and throbs she adds more pressure, making him even harder. She sees his eyes roll back and all he can do is moan and groan, as she immediately takes his huge cock bigger than she'd ever had into her mouth.

She released his cock from her mouth took a deep breath in and releases it, she then starts breathing through her nose getting her airways prepared. She puts him back in her mouth again, relaxing her throat muscles and taking him inch by inch further into her throat, she can feel him pulse so she applies more pressure with her hand still wrapped around the root, then as her mouth reaches her fingers, she removes them and puts them down to play with his swollen balls. He arches up deeper into her throat. She uses her body's natural contractions to suck and apply pressure to his shaft and the head of his cock with her throat. (until she knows she needs more air.) She releases and slowly pulls him out of her mouth.

He gruffly moans and says;

"Fuck, you're so sexy, no one has ever taken all of my length in their mouth before". She breathes and smirks, and she moves her hands from his balls and to his shaft rotating both hands on it in a counter-clockwise motion, using the juices from her mouth as lube and listening to the juicy sounds they make as she rubs his cock. She then starts sucking on his balls, and planting open mouth kisses on them, having them slap against her tongue. She takes her hands from that shaft puts one underneath his sack and gently strokes her nails from back to front watching and hearing him whimper. Those balls are so fuckin tight. Riley is pretty sure she can make him explode if she takes him down her throat again. She once again takes a few deep breaths and starts to take him all down her throat again, within seconds he grabs her hair and pushes her head down.

"Fuck Riley, he lets out a long and deep moan, do that with your throat again and I'm going to bust!" Rick moans in the moment of pleasure.

She wants nothing more than to taste his hot sticky load in her throat so she starts again and uses her throat muscles to suck and put pressure on his cock. She feels those balls against her chin quiver, his breaths more primal and whimpering, and then she feels it start to shoot in little spurts until finally the HUGE load that has been building gushes into her, it's so creamy and sweet. Rick holds her head in place as he starts to subside. She gives a little tap to his leg letting him know she needs to breathe, he releases her head as she releases him from her throat. She takes a deep breath and sees that cock still glistening with cum, so she puts it in between her tits so that all his remaining load is now on her. She even licks the tip of his cock when it's in between her girls to make sure she gets every last tasty drop of his load.

He says "MHMM FUCK, come back up here babe", as he kisses her deeply tasting the last remaining drops of his cum from her lips. He has her lay down next to him as he catches his breath. He looks down and her chest, "shit hun, you're a mess."

She smiles, and says "Well it's a good thing I have a private bathroom now, which also happens to have a shower".

He grabs her neck and pulls her in "You are a dirty little slut" he says, just as he presses a hard kiss against her lips. They lay there until the blood returns to his legs, as they are about to stand up he stops and says "You can't go in the shower with your pants on, here let me help you with those." He takes her jeans and unbuttons them, the zipper comes down with ease, and pulls off her pants and then comes back up to remove her panties, they are soaked through and are stuck to her pussy, he grins devilishly "Oh I'm going to have to taste that!" The shower temporarily abandoned he drops to his knees and in between her thighs.

Again the time for slow teasing has long since passed and Riley is dripping wet so Rick spreads her pussy lips letting her clit hood rise so he can get a great view of how hard and swollen it is, he also groans at the sight of her pussy hole dripping with her horniness. He licks from her tight hole up to her clit, she moans and gasps loudly, he pushes her legs up to her chest and uses his weight to pin them up so she doesn't have to hold them up, he gets a great view of her tight ass as well.

"Mhmm fuck Riley, what a sexy pussy and ass you have been hiding from me" he groans; his mouth inches away from giving her the satisfaction she needs so desperately.

"Please Rick, she begs and pleads. please baby, lick my pussy!" She cries out.

He moves his tongue once again along her slit spreading her juices all over her pussy and allows it to drip down into her ass as well. He teases and sucks hard on her clit, swirling his tongue and watching her clit get even more swollen and hard. She moans and groans and writhes beneath him.

"Someone's eager," he says huskily into her pussy, runs his tongue around the rim of her tight little hole, and then spreads her even wider to put his tongue inside and lick up her silky pussy juices from the inside. She moans so loud when he does this, it feels so fucking good, she presses her hand and pushes down, he instinctively knows that she wants him deeper so he goes as far as he can get with his tongue, He knows she's close, but also knows that if he were to put his fingers inside and hook them just right not only would she cum but she would squirt all over his face. As she bucks her hips into his face, it's like he can read her mind. He slides two fingers in and out of her pussy slowly at first. She moans and urges him to go harder, he starts searching for the change in texture of her upper wall, and when he finds it he vigorously draws his fingers fast and hard, as her breathing gets heavier and intensifies she cannot control the volume of her moans. She feels her cum start to pour out over his hands and he slows down with his fingers.

She screams! "No, keep going! Please, don't slow down, and suck hard on my clit, I'm going to squirt for you if you keep going!" He continues with eagerness like this has never happened to him before but something he has always wanted. She can feel it bursting to get out. She can't control her body movements let alone the moans and groans she's making, he seems to know to hold her hips down as best he can, and then she gushes straight out onto his fingers and face, riding both his face and fingers, not wanting the orgasm to end. She slowly starts to settle, he gently removes his fingers from inside her, her pussy is so tight around them that she doesn't want to let go of them. She groans and lets out the longest and hottest "FUCKKKKKKKK" she can muster. He crawls back up and makes out with her so she can taste herself off his face.

"Riley, you are so god damn delicious and sexy, I've never had a woman squirt before, that has to have been the hottest thing I have ever experienced", he says. She barely even hears him, her mind is so foggy with ecstasy. He leans in and plants some butterfly kisses on her forehead, "do you want that shower now?" he asks.

She replies, "Yes, but I don't know If I can safely walk yet."

He stands up and cradles Riley in his arms he sits her down on the closed toilet and starts the water. He then takes her hand and guides her to the shower, he is so gentle and helps her get in safely, he turns her around so that her back is pressed against his chest and he holds her there to make sure she doesn't fall, he moves them both closer to the shower head so the warm water can cascade down both of them, the water is relaxing but does bring them both back to reality. Riley could not believe she was here in his arms, could not believe how hard she just came, it was like a dream come true. They slowly wash and rinse one another off. Eventually, the shower is over and she realizes she has packed all her towels, so they just lay on the bed naked for a bit.

It has been about an hour or so already, they decide they should probably order some food to recharge. She finds an old oversized t-shirt and puts it on. She knows they are going to have sex later so there is no need for pants. They have some dinner and talk about their hopes and plans for the future, they then decide to put on a movie neither of them has seen but let's be real, they aren't going to be watching it anyway.

They clean up after dinner and relax again in each other's arms. He is holding her close and she is nuzzled into his neck. He strokes her hair and she appreciates his warmth. She is somewhat surprised that he is being so tender after the heat that they had before, again it's like he's reading her mind "I am just trying to make sure you're ok, I saw how hard you came and I don't want you to feel rushed or pressured into doing anything more" he says softly.

"Thank you for checking on me, I'm fine, and believe me I'm not done with you yet." She says as seductively as she can.

He lifts her shirt so that he can spread her legs and touch her hot pussy again. She is still somehow wet for him. She moans against his neck. He looks down at her and says:

"So I've been meaning to ask you, have you thought about us having sex?"

Riley's mind spinning again she gets a thoughtful look on her face "You mean like, positions?" She inquires.

"Well yes but, have you ever had your ass fucked?" he asks. Riley is slightly taken aback a little by his bluntness but replies,

"Well I have only tried it once, and to be honest he wasn't very gentle with me so I don't know if I would like it again now." She responded, slightly embarrassed.

"I promise I will go at any pace you want, but it has been something I've thought about if you'd be willing to try again. But I'm fine if you say no" he says with a sly smile but with reassuring eyes.

She thinks long and hard while Rick is kissing her neck and shoulders and still running one hand in her hair, after some thought she says "Well, I don't want to say no, because I would like to try again, but I feel like it's something I need to work into, could we maybe just fuck the normal way and you tease my ass with a finger and see how things go from there?"

Rick smiles "Of course, I wanted to be open with you, I don't expect you to do anything you don't want and I would never force you".

To Be continued......

PrinDY88
PrinDY88
25 Followers