The Resort Brother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I didn't realize, and I don't think Val did either, was that we both very much needed to be here. Our parents and our older siblings realized this far before either of us did. We had been close growing up, maybe even too close, but something happened when we hit young adulthood. We changed somehow, and became almost immediately incompatible. We argued and fought and really were only one or two steps away from having the kind of falling out that relationships rarely recover from."

"Val would probably disagree, but I'm here to tell you that in our case, I was the cause. I was...and still am...something of a brat. But I went farther than that. My remarks went from annoying, to mean, to downright cruel. His went from being irritated to angry to simply not caring about anything I said. I can tell you now that that last part scared me more than anything else. I was still kind of rebellious on the outside but inside? I was terrified. I was losing my best friend in the world and nothing I could do would stop it. I couldn't change him. I couldn't change myself. I couldn't even understand why I was behaving in this way."

"Then, we came here, and everything changed. I'm not simply presenting here today. I don't actually work here. Neither does Val. Our family members do, but we're just attending again, just like you. It's far easier for me to say the important things now, and to demonstrate them physically. I love Val. I'm in love with Val."

Victoria blinked at the easy strength with which the girl spoke. It wasn't normal. She'd never seen an adult say something so romantic so simply and so clearly mean it. She'd seen a lot of actors and she knew acting. This wasn't it.

"This is even weirder than I thought it would be," Eric whispered in Victoria's ear. She almost shushed him, but...

"You're right, it's all so...so normal-feeling," Victoria whispered back. "No one is finding that strange. It's gotta be the subliminal messaging from the video."

"They have all this down to a science. Like they know that most people will think it's wrong, but...know how to convince them," Eric said. Both of them went back to paying attention, and Victoria felt a strange feeling in her stomach, like a tension releasing. This could be...normal?

"If you've been here before, we're trying some newer, free form activities this year, and you're welcome to try them if you want. We've had a lot of feedback that our normal methods are too dry, even if the end result is anything but."

A few isolated snickers caught some reference that Victoria missed.

"If you're new, then we recommend you stick to our full program of activities, whether formal or free form. You can get a lot from just the stuff that you could do anywhere, but if you take advantage of the special environment of the Resort, then you can get so much more."

"Before I go any further, I just want to ask a question of you. I don't need anyone to raise their hands, but if you're here for the first time, are you satisfied with the relationship you presently have with your sibling? Answer to yourself, but please, be truthful."

Victoria paused. She hadn't expected that kind of question. She had all kinds of lies and reasoning and evasions set up for actual direct questions. She'd practiced stories with Eric, ones that used their real life troubles to divert any suspicion. But this question was at the root of things, wasn't it? It hit too close to home, and that annoyed Victoria. Of course she wanted to fix her relationship with her brother. But this place didn't offer cures or fixes. It offered insanity and degradation.

It couldn't possibly be anything different.

"There are two kinds of people in this room. Those who answered that they were dissatisfied, and those who won't admit that they are."

There was scattered laughter, but the presenter's expression did not change.

"I really wasn't sure when I came here with Val. I wasn't sure about any of this. I was cold and standoffish with him in public. When I was alone I was still kind of mean, but it was brittle, fragile. He knew I was afraid, and rather than respond in kind, he took this whole thing seriously. He read the guide, asked me to do some of the things with him. I was embarrassed and nervous, but I agreed. And even the things that seemed silly, the smallest of things, made things better. I was laughing at his jokes again. He didn't seem to be disgusted with me any more."

The presenter stopped and looked around for a long moment, as if she was studying the crowd. Finally she took a deep breath and continued.

"In time I realized that neither of us had truly changed. We'd just dropped the illusions we'd been carrying around. We'd always cared about each other. We'd always loved one another. When we hit puberty, we felt things blossom into what society deemed an inappropriate sexual attraction. And we fought it. We fought it so hard. We resisted and struggled against it. And in the end, it almost shattered what we had. If you're here, it's because you need to be here. You need to settle things between you."

"I can see some of the newcomers panicking already. Everything is okay. No one is forced to do anything here. No one is corrupted or controlled. Subliminal messaging, infra- and ultra-sound, and vibrations are used towards one goal: to remove the artificial barriers to your happiness, the things that tell you that something is wrong even when you desperately need it. And be sure, if you truly do not want to escalate things with your sibling, then no matter how you start the exercises or how many techniques are used on you, you will not. It simply won't happen. In fact, I am aware of a small number of cases where people showed up, did the first activities, and then realized that they didn't fit our profile."

"But you know what? They still relaxed. They still had fun. And they still were much closer and more intimate emotionally with their siblings. They benefited. So, that is all I ask of you. Have an open mind, because you and your loved ones can only profit from being here."

"And if it turns out that you do fit our profile, then you will find out things about yourself and your sibling that no one could tell you. You will connect with them in a way that I cannot properly express here. You will become their lover, and possibly even their soulmate. And, yes, I want to be crystal clear: Not only are we talking about sex, we are talking about full-on, unprotected sex. No condoms. No safeties. The most emotionally vulnerable and intimate kind possible."

Unlike the first time Marcus had arrived, the audience was silent. Many out of shock. Many others seemed to be thinking. He reached out and took Jessica's hand. Her palm was sweaty and she was shaking a bit, but he heard her sigh with relief. Already, she was relaxing again. The full weight of what he was there to do fell on him, almost in a wave. This was not something he could do lightly. This was almost certainly going to be her first sexual experience. It was going to be something that she would remember the rest of her life, for good or bad. And he knew, deep in his heart, that despite her age, she was not like him. She was committed to him already, even if she hadn't realized it yet. And the weight of that responsibility frightened him more than any amount of nervousness did when he had first attended with his mother.

"Now that the tricky part is over, breakfast will be served. Staff will be nearby to answer your questions and provide you with packets and your room wristbands. Please wear them everywhere and do not remove them until you leave, as they are also part of our security and privacy measures. You may feel them vibrate from time to time, as this is part of the therapy. Trust me when I tell you that hearing what I've just told you will probably be the hardest thing you have to do while you're here. Everything else will just come naturally."

And then, it was over. She stepped down from the podium, the lights came up, and staff members began serving food.

Victoria caught her brother's eye and silently mouthed: What the fuck? He shrugged in reply, as shocked as her. Even though they had all but known what this place was about, it was still crazy to hear it spelled out directly. Crazy and horrifying.

No, Victoria considered, after a moment. It was not horrifying. It was frightening to her, but there was a certain appeal to the idea. She did want to have a better relationship with Eric. The idea of making more money and being able to share that with her brother was ironically part of why she was doing this in the first place. And none of that was due to any external manipulation. Of course, none of that meant that she and Eric would be fucking. The very idea was...It was repulsive and ridiculous.

Still, a part of her responded to the idea, and for just a moment, she had a very clear image of her brother on top of her on the beach, thrusting inside her so hard as to be almost painful, and of course her legs were wrapped around his waist, her arms around his handsome torso, her mouth urging him to fuck her harder. It was obviously the hypno-bullshit that they used here implanting it into her mind, as it certainly could not have come from inside of her. I'm a normal fucking person, not a predator like these people, she thought, and she almost believed it.

God, she thought a second later, I'm going to have to be careful here. If they can put thoughts like this in my mind I have to protect Eric, even from myself.

Victoria did not notice her brother studying her as she was lost in her own conflicting thoughts.


By the time the food arrived, the rest of the table had learned an awful lot about Polly and Sam. They were very comfortable together, and one tended to pick up as soon as the other was done speaking. They were from a small town somewhere in the southern US, and weren't full brother and sister but half. At some point their relatively friendly dynamic had changed.

"We were fighting all the time," Polly said, briefly glancing towards Eric and Victoria, who were at that very moment arguing in whispers, "and our parents were ready to kick both of us out. It hadn't always been like that but at a certain point we just...started hating each other. Or at least it felt that way. Mom and Dad sent us to family therapy and then our therapist sent us here."

"It was honestly just us being frustrated over the attraction we both denied," Sam added. "We never hated each other. Not really."

"How many times is it for you guys?" Marcus asked.

"Three," Sam answered, "and we love it. We get to see each other a lot at home but we can't really go out together anywhere or do couple stuff. So here we just basically turn it into a long series of dates."

"And," Polly added, "we fuck like rabbits, of course."

Sam blushed, although his sister seemed incapable of shame. Jessica couldn't help but laugh in shock, but Victoria and Eric both had eyes like dinner plates. They obviously were complete first timers. Despite their shock and initial quiet, by the end of the conversation they were just as involved in the conversation as the other attendees at the table. Victoria thought Jessica in particular was interesting. She seemed to be intelligent and was quite beautiful in a fairly innocent way. Her and Marcus would be ideal examples for Victoria's article, as "victims" of the Resort.

As Victoria watched, Jessica reached out without thinking to Marcus, who took her hand, again almost reflexively. Despite Victoria's intentions, she felt a pang of loss and even envy at their easy touch and intimate physicality. It was the sort of thing that she herself would have done with Eric, before she left home. And there was always that almost electric shiver that ran through her when they made contact. She sighed. Maybe this wouldn't be as easy as she had hoped.

The Guide Introductory Program

Please use this program if one or all of you are new attendees to the Resort. It is vital to the smooth integration of the new facets of your relationships. Do not worry if your experiences differ from those described below. If you experience strong emotions, including anger or sadness, allow yourself to feel them, it is a natural reaction to the challenges that your worldview will face.

Having gotten that out of the way, the guide's introductory experience is more painless and casual than ever, and fun to boot! When you leave you'll be closer to your sibling than ever and we guarantee much more sexually satisfied.

Number 1:

Now that you've been through our introductory breakfast, it is time to go on your first date with your sibling(s)! If one of you has attended before they will be considered the "leader" in these exercises. If neither of you have then the eldest or the one who typically has more authority in the relationship will be the leader. They will be the one responsible for driving this course, and should be the only one to read this guide until the end of your first week here.

First things first, drop your things off in your room and look around! Take a deep breath! Remember that even if you and your sibling(s) aren't getting along right now, that you still love them. Repeat that thought process in your head whenever a conflict arises!

Now decide on a first date activity! This doesn't have to be anything incredibly special or fancy, but it certainly can be. Try to think of something fun, and in this case feel free to ask your sibling(s). It doesn't matter what the date consists of as long as you have fun and communicate. Communication can be verbal or physical, and we all know that silence isn't always a bad thing.

At the end of your date, if you feel up to it, make sure you kiss. And yes, right on the lips. Even if this sounds unpalatable to you now we can assure you that you will enjoy it by the time you get to that phase. Also, and this is critical for you as the leader, don't go too much farther at this point! You've got a long way to escalate, starting tonight, but wait until you get back to your room or are in a place where you all can feel comfortable to do so.


Before too long the couples had separated and taken the elevators to their rooms. Jessica had been surprised but pleased when Victoria had asked for their room number so she could call them later. It seemed that she was interested in double-dating later in the week, which got Jessica thinking of things she never had before. Not only were her and Marcus going to get closer, but others were too. She wondered what Victoria and Eric would look like when they kissed. They were a cute couple, and obviously had some sort of chemistry between them, as well as tension. She felt the familiar stir within her that happened whenever she looked at certain kinds of porn or read erotica that involved siblings. She blushed as Marcus opened the door for them.

"Wow," Jessica said as they entered.

"Yeah, mom said that she paid for some of the upgrades this time. She didn't have to, but...this is really nice." Marcus said.

Their bags had been brought up by the staff, and were neatly lined up by the dresser in the room. There was a large bathroom with a shower large enough for two, and a huge television on the wall. The bed was massive and Jessica pushed her hand into the mattress, testing it, finding it firm but soft. Then she blushed as she realized that there was only the one bed. She wondered if she would be brave enough to do what she wanted here. If she wasn't bold enough, would Marcus take the initiative and start to touch her at night? Would he hold her and kiss her? And when he did would she be able to respond or would she freeze up?

Jessica's thoughts were interrupted by the view. Their room was on the 17^th^ floor, and the outer wall was almost entirely glass. The waves could be seen rolling in, people were already on the beach, enjoying themselves, and a few scenic clouds drifted across the deep blue sky, as if they had been painted on. As Jessica watched, Marcus touched a control on the wall and the class turned from perfectly clear, to tinted, to completely opaque. The room was almost totally dark for a moment before he returned it to its previous clear setting.

"Wow, that's amazing!" Jessica said, then felt childish for saying so. Marcus just smiled and nodded in agreement, however.

Jessica's gaze was drawn outside again and she stood and walked to the window. There was a simple door to the side, and a large balcony was attached to their room. There were chairs and a table, but not only that, there was a large jacuzzi.

"Do you want to try it out?" Marcus asked after following her gaze.

"Yes, but later," Jessica said, smiling. "I want to go see the island and um, maybe try some stuff?"

"Yeah. We can decide on where to go for our first date," Marcus said. He blushed a little bit and Jessica smiled. His shyness made her feel better. She wasn't the only one who was nervous, after all.


Jessica cleaned up quickly and changed into a simple sundress that she'd bought for the occasion. She never would have had the confidence to wear it before but her mother had suggested it. It was white, with a red tropical flower pattern. It showed a bit of cleavage, but it also tied behind the neck, leaving her back and shoulders bare. The hemline was not scandalously high but it did end a little further up on her thigh than she was accustomed to. She finished off her outfit by putting her hair in a simple high ponytail and some strappy sandals. Her makeup was very simple, as she didn't consider herself particularly skilled at it, but she added some bright red lipstick. Jessica took a deep breath and left the bathroom.

"Well," she said, "are you ready to go?"

"Wow," was all Marcus managed to get out.

Jessica's nervousness faded a bit when she saw her brother's reaction. Despite his usual self control he looked up and down her body. She stood for a moment and just allowed herself to enjoy being appreciated, and then spun a bit, lifting the hem further and showing off more of her thigh. She giggled as Marcus' face reddened. This was going to be a fun week.

"You look amazing, Jessica," he said, and while the words were nice to hear, the tone impacted her heavily. It was so...serious. He wanted her to know she was beautiful, and he wanted her to know he was telling the truth, not just saying it to be nice.

"Thanks," she said shyly, before adding "you don't look too bad yourself, handsome." Marcus had also changed into shorts and a white cotton shirt, simple but pressed and elegant and mature in a way. He looked a few years older than his actual age, and not in a bad way.

"You're going to need some suntan lotion," Marcus said, "or you'll burn to a crisp."

"Good idea. Will you put it on?" Jessica asked, eyes wide. She was definitely playing up the innocent angle, but she had looked forward to moments like this in her fantasies before they even arrived on the island

Marcus simply smiled and maybe rolled his eyes a bit. Jessica giggled as he got the lotion, warmed it briefly on his hands, and started spreading it over her back. He took his time, being sure to get everything. It felt great, especially when he covered the upper parts of her chest and neck. Her brother did not ask first but got down on his knees to do her legs. She stood as still as possible as he coated her calves and shins. He was being thorough here too, and the massage she was getting felt amazing. As he moved onto and up her thighs, she felt her breath increase. As he finished, she couldn't help a slight moan escaping her lips. He looked up at her and smiled again, this time more hungry and confident. She blushed.