The Resort Brother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever, Victoria. What did you want with them?" Eric asked, and now he was clearly a bit upset. Why had she even said anything? She didn't want to make things worse between them, but she had, in that moment, to heighten his jealousy.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, Eric," she said, having lost her normal icy control for a moment. She couldn't let him sit there and seethe like he clearly was.

"No, it's fine. Who you want to fuck is none of my business," Eric said, coldly. While that kind of thing might fool his friends, it didn't fool her, and she felt even worse. If she would have been playful about it, maybe that would have worked, but she hadn't been, and now, she knew she had to stop his train of thought. He pulled his shirt back on, regrettably, but stayed seated. She sat next to him.

"You know, I think you're wrong."

"About what? You wanting to fuck him?"

She smirked.

"Yes, I mean...no. I do not want to fuck him. I want to be clear about that. And...I kind of think it is your business who I want to fuck, don't you?"

"W-why?" Eric said, and she heard the tremor of nervousness in his voice. Victoria wasn't sure why it bothered her so much. No, that was a lie, she did know, but now wasn't the time to get all introspective. Not while there was work to be done.

"Because even if I am paying you, I did drag you out here, against your protests. And we could be in some danger, as we both know. So, I want to be clear: I don't want to fuck him or any other guy outside these walls." Victoria said, firmly, before almost immediately kicking herself. Why had she phrased it like that? Jesus, he's going to think she's sick, and a hypocrite to boot. She was the one who had left, ages ago, to start over. Or was that another lie she told herself? Was the real reason that she had become too attached to him? God, this place was making her very introspective and disturbingly self-aware. That was ironic, but it wasn't a good time for it. In any case, that seemed to calm Eric a lot. He took a deep breath, and when he spoke his voice was curious and nothing more.

"All right, so why are we interested?"

"Because they're perfect. They're very 'All-American' boy and girl next door, don't you think? I mean, if they were on a tv show, they'd be the couple everyone cheered for or had a crush on. So...they can be the human face of my story. And maybe we can use them as a cover for our work."

"Why do you think they'd agree to help you? They're clearly here of their own free will."

"They obviously think that, Eric, but...this place already gives me seriously shady mind-control vibes. And who knows what kind of sick shit their mother put into their heads. She brought her own son here, remember? And they fucked. Right in one of these beds. The kind of mom who could do that would do a lot of damage to a kid."

"Okay...I get it, and I agree. I've felt...kind of weird about things since I've gotten here. Nothing too bad but...I mean...I've had these thoughts and fantasies that..."

"Same," Victoria said, cutting her brother off quickly. She did not want to have to explain her own fantasies and god help her if Eric started telling her he was thinking about using her body in any number of ways. She did not have enough resistance to that kind of thing at the moment. "I think it's dangerous. We need to keep our heads on straight and be aware of our thoughts at all times. I think that the bracelets are involved but if we take them off for too long, it's a dead giveaway that we're up to something. So...we just have to keep each other in check, okay? So...um, if you see me zoning out or I'm saying something weird, tell me. I'll do the same for you."

"O---okay. But um, what about Marcus and Jessica?"

Victoria smiled.

"They're going out for a date right now. Probably their second if they're following the guide. So, we're going wherever they are and we're going to bump into them. We're going to be friendly and kind and if things look right, I'll talk to Jessica."

"Do you want me to talk to Marcus? He seems very protective of his sister. He might agree with us if we explained everything to him."

Victoria shook her head.

"I think the girl is the key. I do agree with you though, he is very protective. He also thinks he's here freely but might see us as trying to use his sister and him."

"Aren't we doing just that?" Eric said.

"Yes, but at least we're doing it for a good cause. We're not trying to trick them into fucking. Anyway, I think that if we get a hook in her, she can turn to Big Bro and look at him with her big eyes and maybe tear up a little and he'll do anything she wants."

"Okay, I get it. So we're going out?"

"Yep. And you agree with the plan?"

"I'm on board, Victoria. You're my sister and I love you and it honestly doesn't matter whether I agree. I've got your back."

It was such an unguarded and direct thing to say, clearly it had arisen from her brother without any thought. In fact it was obvious that he hadn't even considered the possible impact it would make. Not for the first time Victoria appreciated how sweet and true her little brother was. Not to mention handsome...

Victoria kissed him on the cheek, and when she realized that she caught just the corner of his mouth, she stood and stepped away, fast. Too fast, but she had to put distance between them. She knew that if she didn't then she would kiss him again, and god she loved the taste of him. And his scent was so different now. It was always enticing but now there was a hint of masculine sweat.

"We...have to leave right away if we're going to catch up with them," she said, and she hated hearing her voice tremble. She left the room and hoped Eric would follow quickly. Fortunately he did catch up with her right as they stepped on the elevator. He always followed her lead. She just hoped this time she wouldn't lead him off a cliff.


"So you really still want to do...the dancing thing?" Marcus said, skeptically, as they walked down the path by the beach. The afternoon sun was hot, and he hoped the rooms would be air conditioned.

"Yes! I really do! And it's just some fun lessons! Pleasseeeee..." Jessica made her patented Big Eyes at him. He could never refuse those.

"I...yes...that's fine. I guess I'm worried because I've never danced before."

Jessica laughed, delighted that he'd agreed.

"That's why it's called a class, silly. I've barely done any dancing at all, and most of it is just moving my body to music. This is a little more formal but we get to learn together! That's what I want."

Marcus nodded. Well, if she wanted it, she would get it. The last date had been fairly amazing, after all, and things had been going smoothly since then. Neither of the couple noticed Victoria and Eric until they reached the door of the educational building.

"Hey," Eric said, flashing his best smile. Victoria did the same. She was a better talker but no one made a better first impression than her brother.

"Hi!" Jessica said, smiling widely. "Are you guys doing the dancing class too?"

Victoria and Eric exchanged the briefest of glances before Victoria answered for both of them.

"Yes we are! It's good to see you guys again."


The class itself turned out to be a lot of fun. It was technically ballroom dancing but the teachers were themselves siblings in a similar relationship to the class, and the whole affair was very lewd. Many jokes were made but in between them, the teachers would show them the steps, demonstrate a section, and then walk around as the various couples tried to duplicate them, often with hilarious results.

Jessica and Marcus were, as it turned out, quite good students. Jessica had a natural athleticism and intelligence that made up for her inexperience. She was a bit clumsy at first but once she learned a step or a movement, it stayed with her, and she just got better with practice. Marcus wasn't her equal in that regard, but he paid attention and only stepped on her feet a few times before he got the hang of things. With some blushing, Jessica realized that he was letting her move his arms and legs any way she wanted them, placing his hand on her hip and pressing her body close to his. She felt his hardness trapped in his pants, pressed against her belly and for just a moment, she had a vision of dropping to her knees, pulling him out, and going down on him. God, she could do that here couldn't she? Well...maybe one day, but not tonight. Whatever she might want, she was still too shy for that.

Across the room, Victoria and Eric weren't doing quite as well.

"I can't believe how bad I am at this. I free climbed Otter Cliff, for fucks sake!" Eric finally said in frustration after stepping on his sister's foot for what seemed like the tenth time. Victoria couldn't even be mad, however. She was enjoying herself, despite everything.

"Relax, you're doing fine, tough guy," Victoria said, giggling. She ignored his comment about his free climbing. She hated that he did dangerous sports but she wouldn't try to smother him. Not here. "Besides, you're trying, and that's the important part."

"Well," Eric said, pulling Victoria in close briefly so he could speak almost in a whisper, "I guess it does make us look more natural."

"Exactly," Victoria said, "and it doesn't hurt to have some fun while we're here, right?"

"Fun like last night's kiss?" Eric said. Victoria frowned immediately, and he internally kicked himself. He knew better than to remind her of that, no matter how badly they both had needed it.

"I...I'm sorry. I'm not going to pretend I didn't enjoy it, but that was too far. I should never have let it..."

"I wanted to kiss you, Victoria," Eric said, surprising himself with his sudden flash of temper. "I wanted it and you did too. Don't turn it into a sin. At least here we know no one will tell anyone about it, so you won't have to worry about being embarrassed."

Victoria, contrary to her normal fashion, was shocked into silence. Fortunately, they were on a slower dance now, and she could lean in and put her head on his chest. Younger or not, he was quite a bit taller than her. Why did her perfect man have to be related to her?


By the time the class ended, Victoria and Eric had been having fun again, just letting the dance take away their troubles. They were tired when they left, and arm in arm, they left the building silently. Victoria stopped both of them and looked back towards the door. Now would be a good time to talk to Jessica. They just had to wait a bit. Eric surprised her by apologizing.

"I'm sorry I got upset at you," Eric said, suddenly. "I...I just..."

"I know, babe," Victoria answered, and before she could stop herself, stood up on tip toes and kissed her brother on the lips, quickly, before continuing. "I know you care about me just the same as I care about you. And...I know there's more behind that. I just don't know what to do about it." She couldn't look her brother in the eye so she smoothed his shirt.

"I don't either," he said, softly. "I...I respect you so much, and I know all the things you gave up and...and did for both of us. I don't want the old days back. They were bad. But I want you with me. Even if it can't be the way I want, I need you in my life, Victoria."

For a long moment they just stared into each other's eyes. Had it not been public, anything could have happened. As it was, Victoria saw Jessica leaving the front of the building. Her eyes hardened. Well, if she could convince Jessica and Marcus to aid them, then the payday would be enough to support both her and Eric for a long time.

"You have to go to work," Eric said, with no anger in his voice. "Go get her. I'll get a drink and be down by the beach."

"I'll catch up with you," Victoria said.


"Are you ready to go back to the room?" Marcus asked Jessica as he followed her out into the balmy night. Jessica stopped in her tracks, frozen by the thought. There was no mistaking the hunger in her brother's voice. He probably wouldn't take her tonight, but...but he would do something more than he had. He would cross a lot of lines and she didn't know if she was ready. Oh god if she told him she wasn't ready she'd ruin the schedule they were on!

This panicked pattern of thought was running through Jessica's head as she noticed Victoria approaching her, obviously intent on speaking with her.

"Looks like Victoria might need a little support," Marcus said, before Jessica could even speak.

"Yeah," Jessica said. "They seemed to be in a rough spot when they arrived, but obviously they're doing better. I saw them having fun tonight."

"So did I," Marcus agreed, "But I also saw them arguing briefly."

"Oh," Jessica said, trusting her brother's instincts. He was very observant. "Maybe I should speak to her alone?"

"I understand. Don't be long," Marcus said, and while the hunger was still there in his eyes, so was a great patience and understanding. Jessica felt herself unwind. He would never be mad at her if she needed to slow down. She was worrying over nothing.

"Hi," Victoria said, approaching Jessica, nervousness only partly an act. "Do you have a minute?"

"Come on, Victoria," Jessica said with a friendly smile, "we can talk over here."


Jessica led them to an alcove. Like many others, this was meant to be a secluded romantic spot, with a few oversized benches and cushions, but luckily, it wasn't in use by any couples at the moment. They sat on a bench, in the dark. Jessica watched Marcus wander a respectful distance down the path before he sat and watched the surf.

"So, um, Jessica," Victoria started, hesitancy half-real and half the result of long practice, "I have something I need to talk about with you, and I'm afraid that it's going to be a bit uncomfortable."

Jessica smiled, remembering her own conversations with her mother. She could relate.

"Well, sure. I mean, you and Eric seemed to have a rocky start the first day, but tonight you were doing really smoothly. What's wrong? Are you having second thoughts? Guilt?"

Victoria blinked. She hadn't expected that.

"Wh-why would I be feeling guilty?" Victoria was not accustomed to answering direct questions like that.

"Well you're the oldest, right?" Jessica said. When Victoria nodded, she continued, "I bet you've always protected your little brother, right? Or tried to. You've been there for him, but now you've got these feelings and they're confusing. Marcus is going through the same thing."

"He is? No offense, but it seems like your brother is pretty into the idea of, um, fucking you..."

Jessica blushed and Victoria almost laughed out loud at how funny it was to have met someone so innocent at such a lewd place.

"He is into me," Jessica said, after a moment. "I'm lucky. He might not have been. But then we wouldn't have been here. I don't think the Resort allows people who aren't attracted to each other to attend, or at least they try to screen them out. After all, that would be weird, right? Imagine being in a place like this where you're encouraged to do taboo things that you have zero interest in? That would be so wrong."

Victoria, for all her research and information from her contact, hadn't ever considered that possibility. There really hadn't seemed to be many people leaving after the presentation, and she would have expected at least, say, a fourth of those attending to be too shocked to proceed. But they hadn't. Either the Resort was very good at mental influence, or...these really were people who were honestly attracted to each other. But such theorizing was for researchers and detectives after the fact. She was here to break the story.

"I...I'm actually really worried that things aren't as bright and rosy as we've been led to believe."

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked.

"I mean...what if this place was more sinister? What if they're using all this technology to influence people to do things that they have no actual interest in? What if they're recording all of this sick sex for someone's amusement, or even for sale? Haven't you considered that?"

Jessica's eyes narrowed.

"There's nothing sick about what my brother and I feel for each other, Victoria. You shouldn't project your guilt onto other people."

Again, Victoria was shocked by Jessica's directness. How could this overly-wholesome good girl be throwing her off of her game so easily? Was it because she was so brainwashed by the Resort? Or was she really lost in this bizarre make-believe romance with her brother?

"I'm not...look. I'm going to be honest with you, Jessica."

"Yes, I think that would be for the best, Victoria."

"I'm not a random attendee. Eric is my brother, but I'm a journalist. You may have seen me doing interviews online. I'm not...I'm not popular or anything, I mostly cover celebrity stuff. That doesn't matter, though, I just need you to understand that I'm serious. I'm investigating this place. The Resort, the island itself, the De Heer family, all of it. I want to find out what the fuck is going on."

"And what will you do when you find out?" Jessica asked, her voice quiet.

"I'll...I'll tell the world. The people deserve to know about what happens here. Before you showed up there was a group of fathers and daughters, for fucks sake! And yeah, everyone seemed of age, but you know your brother came here with your mother, too. You can't possibly think that he actually wanted to fuck her before he showed up here...and even if he did, how can you be at peace with the idea of being your mother's competitor for your brother's cock?"

Victoria had lost the thread, and she only realized it when she finished speaking. She had made a mistake that she never had before in years of interviews. A fundamental, rookie mistake in every sense of the word. She had lost her temper and her cool, and exposed her weakness to Jessica. There was no chance that she would help Victoria willingly now.

"First of all, I would never compete with my mother, and it isn't about Marcus' anatomy. Can't you understand that we both love him? And you're here to expose people like Marcus and me? You can't! No one would understand! They'd all think he was some kind of predator and I'd never get to see him again! You'd ruin both of our lives!"

"Well, maybe," Victoria said, falling smoothly into a reasonable tone again. She felt a twinge of guilt, but not enough to stop her from attempting to manipulate Jessica. In this world you were either a predator or prey. And...it wasn't like Victoria was going after this girl or her brother. "Look. I don't really think that Marcus or you are being...bad. Just misguided, really. If you help me get what I want, I can help you too. I can leave your names out. I can even make sure you get some kind of...compensation from my publishers."

"You know. I can tell you're smart," Jessica said, only letting a slight coldness slip into her voice. "The problem is you think it gives you the right to judge other people. To make their decisions for them. And to use them to profit. I won't help you. And...I know what that means. I'm not stupid. I know you'll turn me in to...whoever if it makes you a bit of extra money. Just stop and think."

Victoria sighed. She had hoped it would have gone better than this.

"I have thought about this, Jessica. It's possible that many or even most of these people are relatively normal. But what about the fathers and their daughters? Or your own mother, taking Marcus here? Are they normal? Is that healthy? So, yeah, I am going to expose some of them. There's no other way, is there? And if any of them help me to get closer to the truth of what is actually going on here, then it was worth it. I want to give you the chance to tell your story as well as help us get to the bottom of what this place is actually about. Interested?"

1...45678...15