The Resort Brother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get that," Victoria said, intending to lie, but realizing after a moment, to her horror, that she was telling the truth. "Um...so this is my first time, obviously. I...I haven't had a chance to ask anyone but...do you think this place is...is it good for you and Terrance?"

"Is it good for us? Yeah, absolutely. It isn't easy, though. Our family life could be complicated. I...maybe it would help if I explained things. Do you see the building back there."

Victoria looked to where the girl was gesturing. There was a building she hadn't noticed before, nestled back behind a restaurant and groves of trees. It wasn't ugly but it was clearly intended to not stand out very much.

"Yeah, what is it?" Victoria said.

"That's the therapy building."

"Therapy?" Victoria said, arching an eyebrow.

"They don't call it that. It's the 'Research and Relationship Development Center,' but really, it's for therapy."

"So, wait, they give you therapy so you can...fuck your sibling better?"

Molly giggled at Victoria's incredulity.

"Yeah, I know how it sounds, okay. But let me start from the beginning. They watch you here, you know that, right? But not in a 'recording what you're doing' way. They do biometrics and they look for red flags. Like they don't record your activity but if your wristband detects you getting angry or sad a lot, then they notice, and if you fight in public, like I did with Terrance, they really notice. They'll send people over to talk to you."

"Like security?"

"No, more like conflict resolution and de-escalation. They try talking you through things, and if that doesn't work, they ask if you want to go to the Center."

"That sounds pretty nefarious."

"I know, but it's more like a spa in there. Anyway, you talk to a therapist first with your brother and then without. And they do a profile of you and try to get to whatever your hang ups are, and then they use methods to get you past it. Because you can't really know if this kind of lifestyle is good for you or not until you can think about it without being too emotional, and that's..."

"Fucking hard," Victoria finished.

"Yeah. So...in our case, everything went back to the pressure we were under growing up. Dad pushed us to do really well, but he never really supported either of us. And Mom had cancer, and they gave her a ton of painkillers and...well, let's just say she was checked out for a couple of years."

"That sounds tough."

"A lot of people had it worse than us. Anyway, for a while we only had each other to rely on, mostly in our teens. And there was a lot of friction and emotion and...it bled over into things it wasn't supposed to. And that's kind of what led to the event that brought us here."

"What was the trigger?"

"That's the key for us. We had a really emotional moment. A fight. I'd just gotten home after a really bad day and I didn't know that Terrence had some bad news that day, he hadn't gotten into the college he wanted, and it was just tense. Dad wasn't there but he left some shitty note about all the chores he needed done and Mom was totally out of it. So I go to my room and Terrence comes in and he says some shit to me. I don't even remember what it is, and I just snap. Like I was about to go to him for comfort. You know? We've always talked about stuff and when he does that, I hit him."

"Wow."

"Not really hard, and just in the chest but I still feel really badly about it. I'm never violent, and I'd never hit him out of anger before. And Terrence had never been rough with me either. We'd tussled and wrestled like siblings do, but nothing like that. Terrence pushed me hard into the wall. I remember one of my posters fell off. It was intense and scary. It was so loud, too. I thought he was going to hit me back."

"Did he?"

"No. He saw how scared I was and I could see the guilt in his eyes. We stopped fighting right there. In the real world nothing else happened. He apologized and I apologized and he left my room and closed the door and we both calmed down and didn't talk about it. That's where it ended, but that was the moment, when he was looking at me so intensely, that I knew he was more to me. It wasn't sexual at all. Not then. I can't explain it, but it was like everything else got stripped away and I could feel this real connection there."

"What happened then?"

"Nothing, for a long time. Mom got better, thankfully, and had less trouble getting off of the pain medication than I had thought she would. Dad reprioritized his life and was better to all of us. I graduated from high school and started going to college, but...as I became an adult I started thinking more and more about that moment, and what it actually meant, and I realized that I was...I was sick. I was in love with my brother. I had so many fantasies that started right there after he pushed me into the wall. I felt disgusted with myself. What I never suspected was that Terrence was going through something similar."

"And then he was feeling like he was...sick, right? And he wanted therapy?"

The words spilled out of Molly like a torrent then.

"Exactly. He saw his therapist and admitted his feelings because unlike me he's actually brave and then we came here and we fought even more because both of us were so on edge and needed release and we just wanted to touch each other and fuck and ugh...it was rough at first. But then we saw the therapist and we both talked about that one moment when we were kids. And she, the therapist, helped us make a scenario. They have rooms for role-play that they can decorate a bit and they can even provide outfits. Anyway, we did the scene again, he slammed me into the wall, and we were staring at each other...and I expected nothing to happen."

"But?"

Molly laughed...but this time it wasn't playful but soft and sultry.

"He kissed me. And...and I don't know what happened. It was like all of the sudden all of my inhibitions, my negative thoughts about myself and him, lies I had told myself, vanished. I kissed him back, and now, I was the aggressor. He wanted to be with me, I knew it, but he didn't push me again, instead I pushed him onto his back on the bed. I'm usually pretty shy but...I didn't even care that I knew the therapist was watching us. I couldn't wait to get his cock out. I was a virgin and I practically tore his pants off, before I took my panties off and mounted him. He was afraid to hurt me but I took his hands and put them on my tits and then he was all over me too, holding my hips and driving me to move up and down. God, when he came inside of me...I don't even have the words for that. It was perfect."

"Wow," Victoria said, squirming, just a little.

"I know, right? So we left after that time and sort of dated on and off, and we saw other people, and it wasn't bad. It felt right, and we always came back to each other. Then we came back here about a year later, and after that time we felt even closer and we decided to be monogamous. I was worried that I wouldn't be enough for Terrence. He's really handsome and tall and smart and...well...I mean, it turned out that I was. And he made me see me as he sees me and I fell more in love. And...and now, after this time, things got really rough."

"Rough? Why?"

"Well, I think we were both afraid of taking any next steps. Or, I guess it's more fair to say I wanted to move in with Terrence but I was afraid that he really didn't want to commit, and he wanted to ask me to move in with him but he was afraid I'd say no because...I didn't want to be with him forever. We both felt pretty silly, but all of that held back frustration came out and...wow. He's never fucked me that hard before. I loved it so much. And...I mean, I may have some bruises in new places but I know he wants me so badly to be in his life and he knows I want to give myself to him always and...it's like we fell in love all over again."

Molly's eyes glazed over as Victoria watched and she could tell that the girl was re-experiencing what she had just been through in the therapy session. It clearly had been intense, but also very consensual. Victoria was embarrassingly wet.

"So...you're crying but you're in a better place?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah. Like I said, I was just overwhelmed and needed to leave for a bit. I should get going though, Terrence will be back in our room by now and he's probably worried because we didn't talk much before I told him I needed some time. Thank you for listening though, it really helped to talk this out with someone who isn't so...involved, you know? And since you're here, I know you're safe to talk to. You're going through something similar right now, I can tell."

"Yeah, that was...um...thank you for sharing."

"See, you're hesitant but you think it's hot, too!"

"I...I guess so, yeah. I'm...um...I'm sorry, I was trying to help and I..."

"Don't be sorry, Victoria. Do you want some advice from someone who's been here a lot?"

Victoria found herself nodding.

"Just take your brother back to your room and...let things happen."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't force anything on this trip. But do what feels natural to you. If you want to hop in his lap, do it. If you want him to touch you, take his hand and put it on your body. But if you don't feel it working, let it go."

Victoria needed to say something that sounded natural to Molly but she couldn't think of a lie fast enough. Instead, Victoria said what she was actually thinking about.

"What if I do feel like...like being with him works for me? Like...like I want him in my life forever...and...and maybe in my bed, too."

"Then make sure he fucking knows it. A guy like your brother won't be single if he doesn't want to be. But if he sees you looking up at him with those green eyes while you're sucking his cock, he'll know you're his girl and he won't want anyone else."

Victoria laughed at the sudden vulgarity, and Molly joined in. They spoke for a moment more and then exchanged room numbers with a promise to grab lunch together. It was surprising, but as Victoria walked back to Eric, she realized that she'd failed to get an interview that she could use, but maybe she'd made a friend.

"Are you okay?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, babe, I'm fine," Victoria said, not even realizing her choice of words. "Let's go back to the hotel. I'm exhausted."

The Guide Number 2:

Now that you've returned from your first date, ask yourself: Did you have a great time? If so, great! If not, that's okay, too. You have already prepared and modified your mindset for the night's activities.

The following instructions are quite specific, but it is normal for actual events to vary.

After you return to your room, pay attention to your sibling(s). If they're elated or excited, you should take a moment to let them relax. Bring them some water or complementary wine, if they enjoy it. If they're tired or bored, suggest they take a nap and offer to cuddle with them. In either case this will put them into a relaxed mood.

If your sibling(s) are angry, move on to sexual acts immediately --- start by kissing them and let them guide you until they state they're ready to stop, which will probably only occur after they achieve orgasm. They may seem upset, but this is displaced sexual need and they do not know how to express it. Use your hands and mouth to achieve sexual release for them. Once done, it is imperative that you insist that they satisfy you as well. They will want to do this in a similar fashion even if they seem uninterested and if they don't receive an opportunity to reciprocate they may become depressed.

If scared, simply comfort them or contact a therapist on the provided phone in your room. One will come up immediately. This is a rare but normal response to the process, and will pass soon.

If you have relaxed your sibling without sexual contact, suggest that you cuddle with them (you may already be doing so if you napped). Begin slowly with kisses and nibbles on their shoulders, back, neck, and ears. Pay attention to what they like. If they do not pull away, escalate with your hands. Touch them in places that are typically deemed inappropriate or off limits to siblings. You do not need to engage in direct contact with their pussy or cock yet, but you may if they seem ready.

At this point if they are aroused, you will know. Bring them to orgasm with your hands, mouth, or in other ways (i.e. allowing them to grind on your thighs, using your breasts, etc), but do not engage in what you consider to be full intimate contact. Generally this is unprotected penetrative sex, but this can vary depending on your bodies and personalities. You will know what feels "too far" for you in this situation and your sibling(s) will follow your lead.

If you've made your sibling cum and they want to make you cum immediately, resist, but only slightly. If they persist then guide them into pleasuring you, but again resist the urge to escalate to full intimate contact.

If they are tired after they cum and fall asleep, allow them. Even if you are frustrated, you are the leader and must sacrifice temporary discomfort for future pleasures and happiness.

Congratulations! You have completed this part and are one step closer to happiness!


RESORT INTERNAL MESSAGING - EMERGENCY OVERRIDE

Carrados Island Security Alert

The following information is intended for Resort staff, Carrados Island Security Forces (CISF), and site therapists only.

The Resort has received intelligence that a security breach has occurred. While the danger of exposure is limited, we have reason to believe that members of the media have infiltrated the facility. This is not a cause for alarm, but we all must do our part to protect the privacy of our guests and staff.

Report all suspicious activity either to your supervisor or utilize our internal tip line. Do not attempt to interfere or interact with persons of interest. The CISF and the lawful government of Carrados have jurisdiction in this matter.


In the morning, Marcus and Jessica had woken up early, gone out and gotten breakfast, and then to his surprise they had found a shady spot and made out for a long time. After that, Marcus had spontaneously asked her if she wanted to go snorkeling. They had spent a lovely time in the late afternoon looking at fish of all kinds and even some rays and reef sharks, before enjoying some very fresh seafood on the boat. It had been a great day, but it hadn't been their second "formal" date. Jessica was getting ready for that right now. After that, if the guide was any indicator, things would really heat up between them. Marcus found himself oddly nervous again. He still had strong feelings of being her protector and "getting things right" for her, but also now, he was afraid of not impressing her, for the first time in his memory. He truly was beginning to think of this as a romantic getaway, and he was pleased about that. Jessica, however, seemed a bit pensive

"So...we talked about college last night...but we haven't talked about us, not really," Jessica said, as she was getting ready in the bathroom. She was still changing out of sight of Marcus, and he respected her privacy, but for the first time she felt comfortable leaving the door open. Not for the first time she hoped he would walk in on her and just...look at her. But she knew he wasn't the sort to do that unless it was actually an accident. Sometimes, but not often, Jessica wished Marcus was as pervy as other men his age. On the other hand, if he knew she wanted it, he might be willing to stare, just a bit...

"About us? I kind of think that's what we're here to explore, right?"

Jessica frowned. It was a very 'guy' answer to give.

"Yeah, but...I mean...I don't feel the same way about you that...that a lot of sisters feel for their brothers. If...if people at home saw us holding hands and going on dates, it would be really bad for both of us, but probably you especially."

A long pause.

"I know," Marcus said, but there was some tension in his voice.

"So we should take advantage of being here to be free! I mean...I kind of thought we'd be doing more naughty stuff by now, to be honest..."

"I'm not going to rush you, even if you want me to. This is...too important. It's your first time and I want it to be special." Marcus said, firmly.

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" Jessica said, coming out of the bathroom. He was momentarily shocked by her apparel. The black skirt looked nice on her, but it was definitely provocatively short. And the white shirt was completely off the shoulder, almost a bustier, laced in the front and exposing quite a bit of cleavage.

"W-what is that supposed to mean?" Marcus said, when he remembered that she had said something.

"I mean, I'm ready to take the next step to be something more, and I'm not sure you are, yet. Like, do you want me to be your girlfriend? Your side piece? Do you just want sex?"

"Jessica, for fucks sake, you know how I feel about you." Marcus couldn't help but raise his voice a bit, and his sister flinched, just a little. He hadn't come close to shouting, but he still felt terrible and took a deep breath before he continued more softly. "I would never, ever just use you. I want you in my life and I care about you."

"Okay, you're right. That wasn't fair for me to say. I know you love me but...what do you want from me? I'm ready to be yours, right now, forever. What do you want me to be for you? I'll...I'll be anything you want. I don't really even mind being your dirty little secret as long as you spend time with me and show me affection. I...I might be able to share you with other girls, I think, but...I..."

Marcus watched Jessica's eyes well up with tears and he understood, suddenly. Uncertainty could be painful, especially when you loved someone.

"I'm sorry, Jessica. I...I just want us to see how things go this week. I am not interested in dating other girls. I'm here with you and...and I want to be with you. I've been thinking about that a lot. I'm just not sure I'm ready to talk about...forever, you know?"

Jessica sighed. She hadn't meant to trap him with words and forcing him to say he would commit was the last thing she wanted. He had, however, made himself clear. He wanted to at least try dating her, for real, and that was what she needed.

"Okay. Thank you, Marcus. I feel a lot better knowing that. We can, um, discuss other stuff later. Let's go and try and have some fun tonight, okay?"


"This is it," Victoria said. She had been standing on the balcony, thinking about her next move when she saw Marcus and Jessica ambling out of the hotel and onto the beach path. She went inside to get Eric. They had to move fast.

"What is?" Eric asked. He had been napping on the bed, quietly, and without his shirt. Victoria found that more distracting than she would have liked but it did present the air of casual intimacy should anyone come in or, god forbid, be watching them right now. They knew there were cameras and mics in the rooms now.

"The one young couple from our table. The ones that look too young and innocent to be anywhere near a place like this. What's-her-face and Marc."

"You mean Jessica and Marcus? Yeah, I noticed them. They seemed really nice. Weird that you only remembered the brother's name, though."

Victoria turned away from the window and looked at her own brother, raising an eyebrow. If she hadn't known any better she would have thought she had heard jealousy in his tone.

"Well, you gotta admit that he is pretty cute in a corruptible kind of way," Victoria said with a wry smile. She saw Eric's brow furrow farther. So he was jealous!

1...34567...15