The Resort Brother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Jessica said, a little breathlessly.

"Anytime," Marcus responded before holding out his arm. She took it.

Together they stepped out into the hall and then rode the elevator down, silently, simply happy to be there together.

"So, um, Jessica," Marcus started

"Yes?"

"You might see some things you aren't prepared for. Like...people doing sexual things in public. Don't feel bad if you look, but don't feel like you have to, either. And if it makes you uncomfortable, then we can always go somewhere else, okay? I...found it kind of overwhelming at first but I kept it to myself."

"Oh," was all Jessica could say. But in addition to a small amount of embarrassment, she also felt excitement. What would they see together? Would it be arousing? Or would it turn her off or be too vulgar for her to appreciate? Before long, however, they had walked across the lobby and were outside, following signs that led them along various routes to activities.

It wasn't long before she got her first shock. Even having had Marcus explain it to her in advance could not prepare her, although it did prevent her from gasping out loud. As they walked down the path there were many small areas to sit. Grottos with furniture and shade from the trees. Places where people could relax and be alone, or not quite alone, as they desired.

The girl straddled her brother's lap. She was topless and he was feeling her quite roughly. Jessica wondered if the girl would object but instead she simply moaned. It was loud, and unhindered by any sense of shame or repression. Although she wore a loose skirt it soon became clear that she was wearing no underwear, because as she rocked her hips her brother moaned underneath her.

"Are they...?" Jessica asked.

"Fucking? Yeah. That's a bit tamer than I expected to be honest. Usually the exhibitionists are out in force on the first day," her brother answered.

Jessica felt her face redden as she watched them. She did feel a bit of shame at observing them so openly, but wasn't that what they wanted? She reached out unconsciously and found Marcus' hand, and was gratified to find that his palm was slick with sweat, too. As she watched the couple, she had a thought, and it was so bold and unlike her that she wondered again at the subliminal techniques of the Resort. It didn't stop her from speaking, however.

"Do you want me to do that for you? Do you want me to ride you in public?" Jessica asked, looking at her brother. She held his gaze as he looked back at her, and did not flinch, although it was difficult. She felt brave and sexy for even asking, although she wasn't certain if she could actually do it. Then again, she had real trouble saying no to anything her older brother asked of her. If she had only been able to tell him sooner...

"That's a very tempting offer but..."

"But you don't want to be seen with me? How rude." Jessica said with mock gravitas, before giggling.

"I'm not sure that I want to share you and your body with anyone else, even if it is just looking," Marcus said, and the intensity of his stare let Jessica know that unlike her he was not joking. She bit her lip, thinking about that. Was he being possessive of her? And if so...why did it turn her on so much?

Before she could even process what had transpired, Marcus winked at her and walked off, leaving her there for a moment, before she came back to herself and followed. He always did have a way of throwing her off balance that no other boy ever came close to. As they walked and started joking again, the moans of the couple faded into the background.


As they continued their stroll, Marcus was struggling to decide on what to do for their first date, and he knew he was overthinking it. He wanted it to be special. He decided against mini golf as it was too pedestrian. Tennis was too intense. Just a walk on the beach? No, that was good for after dinner. And it wasn't like they didn't have other choices: There were fishing excursions, a hike of the wilder parts of the island, snorkeling lessons, and even...

"Let's do that!" Jessica said, suddenly stopping on the path. She pointed to a small sign with a digital display in front of a nondescript building that was labeled as "Educational and Meeting Center". The sign simply read "Couples Cooking Class in 15 minutes! Slots Still Available!"

Marcus sighed thankfully and agreed quickly, never one to turn aside good fortune. Together they went inside.

The building was simple. It wasn't as luxurious as the Resort's main building, nor did it feel much like an "educational building". It was laid out with soft blues and greens and there were screens on every wall, most of them alternating between class schedules (all involving recreational activities) and live scenes of the island streamed from various locations. They stepped up to a small reception desk and registered for the class. It was as easy as providing their room number. Everything else handled itself

"Oh," Jessica said, watching a screen while Marcus was talking with the receptionist, "There's a dance class later in the week! We should do that, too!"

Marcus' eyes grew wide. Of all the things to want to do, she would pick one of the activities that gave him anxiety.

"I don't, um, dance very well."

"That's what the class is for, silly! Anyway, it doesn't matter, we can decide on that later. The cooking class is about to start!"

When Marcus entered the class room he found himself growing a bit hungrier already. The scent of freshly baked goods filled the room. There were ten complete kitchen stations, each with its own oven, mixers, knives, and assorted other tools and accessories. Each one also had a large touch-screen tablet inset into the back that you could reference while the class was being taught. Marcus wasn't sure but the shining stainless steel of the oven and the way the accessories looked made him think that they were professional grade. He and Jessica passed the last few minutes before the class talking with each other and chatting with others in the room. Marcus expected the class to be simple, cute, and fun, but what he did not expect was for the class was surprisingly, almost shockingly erotic.

The teacher stepped out of a side room right on schedule, a short, middle-aged woman with olive skin and a huge smile. She was dressed in the clean uniform of a chef and had a confident yet humble manner.

"First of all, thank you for attending! I get paid to teach here, of course, but my primary job is as a chef at Galleon, which is the nice restaurant with all of the aquarium tanks inside, so this is a refreshing experience for me. I want to note a few things before we get started. First, try to keep up if you can but don't get too concerned if you lose track. Second, any instructions I give will also be up on the screen behind me. The complete steps are also on the tablets built into the cooking stations. Lastly, and most importantly, this is supposed to be fun. And sometimes, when things get going, people get a bit...distracted. If you're into it, feel free to simply bend her over the counter or take her over to one of the couches if you'd prefer a bit of comfort. Believe me. I've seen everything and if this is your first time you haven't seen anything yet."

As he expected, the topic of the day was baked goods and for their class they would be making a pie. They were starting from scratch, and apparently had several different fruit options to choose from in the small provided refrigerator. The chef turned out to be a very fun instructor who worked humor into everything, while keeping most people on track. Jessica had cooked with Marcus before, and they had fun doing it, but it was so different here. She had some trouble keeping her focus as her hands were near his all the time, and she found many excuses to splash him with water, spill flour on him, and be mildly bratty. None of this was new, but being where they were she felt a concealed excitement at what she was doing. For his part, Marcus tickled her a lot more than he would have normally, and once, when they both had become distracted and had to look at the tablet to review the steps again, he had snuck up behind her and hugged her around her waist, pressing himself into her. She felt him...harden? Was that his cock pressing into her? Before she could figure out if it actually was, he pulled away and she felt her legs go slightly weak. He had done that to her with a hug. She steadied herself and was thinking of ways to get back at him, maybe by pressing her own body into his, when there was a crash across the room, followed by giggles and laughter. A couple very close to their own age, but blonde and taller, had stopped cooking. The girl had handprints in flour all over her body and she was breathing hard, unzipping her brother's fly. After a moment of reaching inside his pants and obviously liking what she found, she dragged him off to one of the couches. Soon they were stripping and kissing and moaning on the couch, and Jessica had difficulty ignoring them. They were quite beautiful together.

Jessica suddenly became far more self aware of how she compared to the other girl, and everything about her seemed insufficient. Her height, her clothes, even her figure and hair color. But if Marcus wanted that she would do that for him. Was that what was about to happen? He wouldn't make fun of her but would other people?

Suddenly she felt a soft kiss on the back of her head. It was very innocent, all things considered, but she knew immediately that Marcus had seen her tensing and wanted to relax her. It had the desired effect. Softly, he whispered in your ear.

"Nothing will happen until you're ready, gorgeous. I won't rush you."

Jessica knew that he wouldn't. She knew before they had started the class, but hearing him say that put her at ease, because while she knew she wasn't ready then, she also started to realize that she would be ready, and very soon. Probably sooner than either of them realized. Also, it didn't hurt that he called her gorgeous.

After working together to make the dough, roll it out, combine the pie filling (they chose cherries), and put it in to bake, they realized that they had completed the entire process and done a fairly good job, despite neither of them ever really baking anything before. It only seemed like twenty minutes, rather than the hour it actually was. Marcus found himself feeling a little sad that it was over when he heard the Chef speak again after a small chime rang in the room.

"All right, the class is just about done, but the pies still need about an hour to bake," the chef noted. "Fortunately for you, we know that you want to eat the fruits of your labor. So when the pies are done and cooled they'll be delivered to your rooms. Make sure that you gave the correct room number to the receptionist, unless you want someone else to eat your pie. I'm not judging if you do, people are into all kinds of stuff."

There was muffled laughter at the mildly vulgar joke as Jessica and Marcus walked out of the room. He reflected that this was a great first date choice.

"We should get something to eat," he said, suddenly realizing how hungry the cooking had made him.

"Yeah! What do you think about seafood?"

Marcus smiled.

"You know I love seafood, but you need to be more specific. I think there are at least seven seafood restaurants alone, not including getting things delivered to our room. Do you want formal, informal, or...?"

"Hmm...how about informal? I think it would be fun to get a bit messy..."

They strolled down the beach discussing what might be good, but as they did Marcus noticed a small building on the shore. It was barely big enough to be called a shack, and it was clear that whatever it served, people sat outside to eat at covered tables.

"Tacos!" Jessica said, following her brother's gaze. "Yes, that would be perfect!"

So, lunch decided, the two went over and waited in the short line as the two or three people inside the building worked quickly.

"What are you going to get?" Marcus asked.

"I don't know. There's more options than I expected. There's like five kinds of fish, and you can get it grilled or fried. And they have crab and even lobster and oysters! Order for me."

Marcus laughed. It was a very Jessica thing to say. She would take responsibility for very difficult tasks and work hard and get good grades, but when presented with a simple choice that didn't matter too much, she tended to freeze up.

"But what if I order something you don't like? You'll just be upset at me."

"I won't! And besides, if you're a good older brother you should know what I love and what I hate. So...consider it a test."

"Fine, but you're still a brat," Marcus jokingly growled as she giggled.

When they reached the front of the line Marcus decided to just order a bunch of tacos and share. He did know what she liked so he ordered grilled pink snapper, spicy shrimp, crab, lobster, and even a few abalone tacos just to see what they tasted like. It was all delicious, and as it turned out Jessica loved the buttery and salty flavor of the abalone most of all, despite its chewiness. When they were done, Jessica insisted on running back to the stand and telling the cooks that the food was incredible. As she did so, it was easy for Marcus to appreciate her body and the way she moved in the simple, loose-fitting sundress. She combined innocent charm with a mature beauty at times that both reminded him of their mother and let him see the distinctions between the two.

"So, what do we do now?" Jessica asked.

"How about we take a walk back to the hotel?" Marcus suggested.

Jessica thought about protesting that the night was still young. She knew that if she did, Marcus would go out with her again later, but...then she suddenly realized how tired she was. They had only arrived that morning and while it was just late afternoon, they had done a lot that day already.

"All right," Jessica agreed, and soon they were strolling down the beach.

Jessica found after a few minutes that she was holding hands with her brother. She was a bit surprised as she couldn't remember when he had taken her hand, or even if perhaps she had taken his, but it felt more natural to her than it ever had. It was right that they should be close like this, touching. She laughed softly and leaned into him.

"What's that about?" Marcus asked, but his warm smile let her know that he was pleased.

"It's this place," Jessica said. "It's...it's relaxing me. I feel free to do what I've always wanted."

Marcus surprised her again by releasing her hand and wrapping his arm around her shoulders. It wasn't cool by any means, but she wanted her brother's warmth next to her and she leaned into him more. They had to walk more slowly to carry on like this, but neither of them complained. For her part, Jessica felt herself almost melting against him. Had he been working out more? His body felt firmer and more masculine to her. It wasn't as though she was particularly attracted to men who were very athletic, but something about her own brother holding her gently with arms that could probably grip her with such crushing strength that she could never hope to escape sent shivers running through her body. As they walked the afternoon turned slowly to twilight.

"What are your plans for college? I know you've had some acceptance letters but not much more than that."

Marcus' question startled her, but she recovered.

"Uh...I do have plans," Jessica answered. She listed the three colleges she was most focused on at the moment. She thought she'd be happy at any of them for a variety of reasons.

"Okay so you're thinking of going to the same college as I am and then looking at two others."

"Yes."

"Which are also local?"

"One is an hour away!" Jessica objected, rather lamely. They both knew why she had picked those three in particular and it wasn't for their programs.

"Jessica," Marcus said, "Are you sure you don't have anywhere else you'd rather go? Somewhere related to your ambitions, rather than just being close to me?"

"To be honest, being close to you is the only ambition I'm certain about," Jessica said. Before Marcus could respond she added "But I do have others. I know Mom wants me to follow my dreams but...right now I just have too many of them. I keep thinking that I want to go into business like her, but then I get remember how much I love music, but then I remember how I'm not actually very good at being a musician, and then I remember how much I love kids and maybe I want to be a teacher and...it just goes on and on. So...I was thinking maybe I'd just go somewhere local and probably cheaper for the first two years and then declare my major after I've taken some classes. Then, if I want, I can try and transfer somewhere else if they have a better program for whatever the hell it is I end up wanting to study."

Jessica waited for the judgment. Marcus wasn't mean and he didn't talk down to her most of the time. If he thought that he knew better than her, however, he could be annoying. And, truthfully, he did know more about college. In any case, she'd shared her lame plan and she'd have to listen to him to reveal its flaws. She loved his logical mind but it could be irritating sometimes.

"That's...actually a really solid idea," Marcus said. "I bet you'd save a lot of money just going to a local school. The rates are often much cheaper for in-state residents, and you won't rush into a career you're not interested in."

"Y-you really think so? You don't think that's lame of me?"

"Of course it's not lame, Jessica. You're smart. You've always been smart, but you also sometimes like to jump into things and pursue them without thinking about long term consequences. I'm glad that you've thought about this."

They walked in silence for a while longer before Marcus spoke. His tone was more tense, but still quite relaxed.

"Are you sure you'll go where you want, though? I...I don't want to be the reason that you hold yourself back."

Jessica sighed.

"I don't know. I really don't. I...I love you Marcus...more than I should. And I know that you love me too. You've always watched out for me and you've made me feel loved, even when Mom was too busy or Dad didn't even want to talk to me. If I'm honest, I'm afraid that if we separate now that we'll never really be the same again. You can't pretend like it doesn't happen. You know people who just drop out of touch with their siblings and friends when they leave town. Even if you don't want to be more than just a brother to me, I really don't want to lose you."

There was a long silence before Marcus answered.

"Jessica," Marcus said softly, "I'm never really going to leave you. You know that, right? I'll visit you or you'll visit me. We'll keep in touch constantly. You'll end up complaining to mom about how needy I am."

Jessica laughed.

"You know that I'm the needy one, here. I'd never complain if you called me every day. Or multiple times a day even. Or even facetimed me so we could fall asleep together. God, that's so romantic, right?"

"It is, and I probably would do that. But...you know I'll always come back to you, whether we're just brother and sister or...something more."

Jessica nodded and smiled bashfully.

"Yes, and I'm always going to be your adoring little sister, too, but...to be honest it's the 'something more' that I'm interested in right now."

Jessica stopped and Marcus turned to face her. She giggled just a little bit and felt her heart race. He leaned in and then he kissed her for the first time, not as a sister, but as a woman.

The kiss was soft at first, gentle, even. Marcus was experienced at this, she knew. He took his time, tasted her, and for a moment she was unable to respond, frozen. She was not scared, but overwhelmed. After a moment, however, her body took over. She felt a warmth and tingling deep inside her. He started to pull away and she pressed in, pushing her body into his, her hands resting on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. Her tongue invaded his mouth first, and when he responded to that, Jessica almost lost control. They were like that for who knows how long, making out, right there, on the beach, oblivious to the world. It was Marcus' arousal that brought her back to conscious thought. Feeling his cock harden against her body, having a deep need to touch it, worship it, and have it inside of her. This time, when he stopped, she did too. She wanted more, but she was overwhelmed, and needed time to...to think or to process what happened. She was pleased to know that she had not had to say anything. Marcus held her briefly, and then released her, giving her space. He would take his time with her, she knew, and she would enjoy the delicious torment of needing more while knowing that he was safe and would never demand more than she could give.