The Resort - Fathers and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Daddy!" Sam cried out as her father tweaked her sensitive nipples, "That's not fair!"

Sam's father pulled her close then, and kissed her on the mouth, his hand firmly around her waist while the other squeezed her ass tightly. She moaned and somehow this was among the most romantic experiences of her life. She pulled away, stood up, and then she, too, got on her knees, letting her hands run down her father's shirt, before undoing her father's belt and unzipping his fly. She pulled his cock out. Like Holly, Sam had experience doing this, she had her own techniques. Almost immediately, she began to deep throat her father, and soon she felt his hands in her hair. He knew, almost instinctively, what his giving, slutty little girl wanted him to do.

Gordon began to thrust up, bucking his hips, pushing his cock ever deeper into his daughter's mouth then, harder and harder, his hand's tightening their grip in Sam's fine black hair. Meghan watched in astonishment as Sam choked and gagged, but never attempted to stop her father. In fact, she braced herself on his thighs, pushing herself to meet each thrust.

Meghan could have easily watched these two separate but equally erotic scenes until the end. She was stunned and aroused and, she admitted to herself, deeply intimidated. It was her father's large, strong hands that were her undoing. First he reached around her bare belly and pulled her back against him. She felt his hardness pressing against her through his shorts.

"Daddy," Meghan whispered helplessly as her father's hands moved slowly up, covering her tiny breasts, squeezing them both tightly. She put her hands over his, encouraging him to use her, make her his object.

"Meghan, honey," her father said softly in her ear, "do you want to go with me to Marking Night? I'd love to show you off, but only if you're comfortable."

Meghan wasn't quite comfortable with the idea of being in a crowd wearing her skimpy outfit, or with her father's cum being on her while she did it, but she was incredibly excited by it. She felt a deep need to do it, to show her daddy that she was his, and to be shown off. Only then could she truly give herself to him as his secret lover and bride.

"I want to go down on you daddy," she said, turning around in her fathers arms and looking up at him with her large soulful brown eyes, "I want you to cum on me, and I want you to be proud of me."

Alexander felt his cock throb. He had to admit, in that moment, that he'd never heard anything more erotic in his life. He moved his hands onto her shoulders, and slowly pushed her down. She slid off his lap and onto her knees gladly, and with trembling hands, pulled her father's cock out of his shorts. She looked up at him hesitantly one last time, and he nodded, ever so briefly.

Alexander watched in a mix of arousal and pride as his little girl opened her jaw as wide as it would go, and stretched her fine cupids-bow lips around his cock. He wondered how he ever could have been so lucky as to have married her mother and to have had such a good, caring daughter.

Meghan moved clumsily but eagerly, trying to fit as much of her father as possible, before she had to stop and release him, choking and gagging. She felt hot tears of frustration and shame rolling down her cheeks before she looked back up at her father and found him staring down at her with nothing but adoration and love.

"Take your time, kitten," Alexander said, while gently caressing her hair, "Don't force yourself. Oh fuck your mouth is so hot and tight..."

Meghan didn't let him finish before trying again, this time, focusing her efforts on fitting just the head, and then the start of the shaft. She'd get him deep in her throat one day, she promised herself, even if it would take a lot of practice. She could ask Sam for tips. In the mean time, she imitated Holly. One of her petite hands worked the bottom part of his shaft while the other played with his balls, gently. She looked up and met her father's eyes again, expressing her obedient submission through her gaze.

Alexander placed his large hand on her head, lovingly, but also firmly wrapped it around one of Meghan's pigtails. She allowed herself to be guided, up and down, responding in whatever way he wished. Perhaps it appeared to others like he was forcing her, but he wasn't. Meghan gagged again, once and then again, and had to stop.

"I'm sorry...daddy," she said after a moment, realizing that she was a mess of tears.

"It's all right, kitten. There's nothing wrong with...oh fuck..."

Meghan knew that this wouldn't be when she mastered deep throating her father, but she was determined to make him cum, and to make sure it was enjoyable for him. She practically attacked his cock, sucking and licking and slurping in a lewd, sloppy fashion. Whatever she lacked in experience, she more than made up for in raw eagerness. She tasted his precum then, and sped up.

"Kitten, I'm going to..."

Meghan sped up again, as she felt his head begin to swell in her mouth. She swallowed the first two ropes of delicious cum that her father released before she remembered that if she wanted to go to Marking Night, then she needed to be marked. She pulled back, and soon, she felt the reward of his hot seed on her face, covering her eyes entirely and flowing down her chin and cheek, onto her neck.

It was, over all, quite a memorable time.

LAST GATE

In the end, all three couples decided to go together to Marking Night. They pulled the boat in, relaxed and happy, and walked together towards the beach, following the sounds of celebration and lust.

The night was dark and there was a cool breeze, but the beach was still on fire. Anyone who walked it could sense the heat. Tiki torches were lit, and bonfires were placed sporadically, and some simple food was being grilled near them, but that wasn't the source of the heat, not really. Couples walked up and down, arm in arm, hand in hand, all older men and younger girls. All with palpable tension between them. Most were newcomers.

The returning visitors had been through this before, and were losing themselves in lust already. All around them people were coupling, girls riding their fathers or being ridden hard themselves. There were couples making out, and groping, and crying out.

On every girl, without a single exception, was a small mark on her face, or stain on her shirt. One blonde had huge streaks of cum in her hair, obviously just made before she came down here. She was blushing but also smiling happily. Sam no longer felt so self-conscious about the well of her father's seed filling her cleavage. It had almost dried now, but she didn't want to clean it any more. She was proud of it. She wanted everyone to know how her father owned her.

Meghan wanted more. She felt naked compared to the redhead with the splash of white on her tits or the Southeast Asian girl with cum on her cheek. Meghan had her markings, it was true, on her cheek and chin and neck, but she had to clean the largest amount which had covered her eyes. Without a thought or even a consideration she dropped to her knees in front of Alexander, much to Sam and Gordon's shock.

"Daddy, please," Meghan said, "I need more. I need everyone to see that you own me. I'm sorry but it isn't enough."

Alexander looked down at his daughter's pleading brown eyes and yet again knew that he couldn't deny her anything. He was hard again. No one, not even his beloved wife, had ever been so eager and urgent in their need to please him. This was part of their bond. He calmly unzipped his pants, nodding slightly. It was all the permission that his daughter needed.

Meghan didn't feel shy, nor did she care about the eyes on her. She wasn't skilled, but she wasn't hesitant, either. She went to work on her father, taking his considerable length and girth into her tight little mouth. Her pussy grew sensitive as well, and as one hand held her father's balls, the other explored herself, probing and imagining that they were his fingers. She choked and gagged and even sobbed, but she didn't quit, wouldn't slow down. Every chance she got, she looked up at her father.

"You're doing great, kitten," Alexander said, answering the silent question, validating his daughter's efforts. "I'm getting close, baby. So close. Do you want to swallow or do you want me to mark you again. I need to hear you say it."

Alexander knew the answer, but he wanted to force his daughter to beg, just a little more. He would give her anything, but she would have to ask for it. With a pop, Meghan released his cock from her mouth, coughing.

"I-I need it on me, Daddy. I need it on my face and my tits and my belly. I need it in my hair...I want to drink you down so badly but I need to be covered in your love, right now!"

Meghan's small hand moved up and down his shaft more rapidly now, almost desperately. But her father shook his head, silently denying her, despite the feeling building deep within him. He knew he would not last long.

"Why not?" Meghan's voice wasn't whiny, but it was so forlorn, so needy. Just like her mother, she needed Alexander's approval, his cock, and his cum.

"Ask nicely," Alexander said, smiling wickedly down at his daughter. He was barely in control of himself, but he knew what she needed to hear.

"Oh! Please, daddy, may I have your cum? I want to be..." Meghan got no further as her father's warm seed spurted out on her for the second time that day. There was perhaps less than earlier that day, but there was enough to surprise her. It seared her where it touched her, arousing her to new levels. All those people watching her father's powerful cock pumping rope after rope of thick, virile cum all over her hair and cheek and chin and neck and tits and oozing down onto her belly.

Sam and Gordon watched this display, hand in hand, both aroused, but not in a rush to do anything themselves. Before, Sam might have thought it to be trashy. A cry for attention from all the attending guests, but now, she knew differently. Sam had only known her new friend for a few days, but they had connected, deeply. Meghan needed to be owned, desperately. Sam understood it all too well, now. If her own father had so much as looked too intensely at another girl on this vacation, Sam probably would be right next to Meghan. She wanted more than that, however. When she was publicly claimed by Gordon, she wanted the people there to witness him filling her with his cum.

Things escalated naturally from there.

Meghan stood up, knowing so many eyes were on her. She could smell the musky scent of her father's seed all over and around her, and then, at that moment, she knew that she was ready. In fact, she knew that she could not wait another moment.

"Take me home, daddy," Meghan said, softly taking her father's hand and pressing it into her small, firm breast. "Please."

Alexander, despite being a man of middle age and having had cum twice since noon, felt his cock being to stir again. He zipped himself back up and took her hand. Surrounded by onlookers yet completely in their own, isolated universe, the two of them walked off together.

Sam was amazed and flushed and incredibly aroused by the scene, by the intensity of desire between her new friend and her father. She turned to see something not entirely unexpected but still impactful.

Fredrick had lay down on a wide, cushioned chair, and his daughter was eagerly and somewhat clumsily unbuttoning his pants while he smiled. Far from a mother and lover of two different men, Holly appeared as clumsy as an ignorant virgin as she mounted her father, right there, in front of the crowds. Sam couldn't help but clap a little bit, and giggle. The two of them were so into it. So in love. So...

"Daddy," Sam said, as she felt her father's hand running down her back and squeezing her curvy backside, and not gently either. Men had done that before. She had allowed them to. But none had provoked the immediate tingling and ache of need inside of her that her father's grasping hand did.

"Are you ready Sam?" Gordon said, moving close behind his daughter and embracing her, one hand possessively on her belly, the other slipping into the bodice of her swimsuit, squeezing and tweaking her.

Sam moaned, feeling her father's cock pushing uncomfortably into her back. God, he was so hard, and if anything he felt even bigger than he had when she'd gone down on him. This was it, she realized. She could say no, if she wanted. Her father would respect her wishes. But this gate might only truly open once. If did not take advantage of this moment, then she might never join with him. The very thought was abhorrent to her. She was his and he was hers and that was the natural and correct way of things.

"Yes, Daddy. I need you to fuck me. Right here, on the beach."

* * *

It didn't take very long at all for Meghan and her father to reach their room. For a moment, she considered asking him to make love to her in public. Not because the exhibitionism was arousing in and of itself, but because the ache and need was simply that intense. Instead, she waited. She needed certain things to be perfect. As soon as the door closed behind them, she turned and spoke to Alexander.

"I want to take a shower first, Daddy, and get ready for you."

"All right honey. Don't keep me waiting."

Alexander's voice was gentle, but the need and demand in it made Meghan shiver. She would not rush, but she would not tarry either. She stripped, got in the shower and somewhat sadly washed her father's cum off of her body and hair. Then, very carefully, she began to shave her pubic hair. She trimmed regularly, because that was how she preferred to look, but she had stolen a peek once at the porn links that her father had rather poorly hidden on his laptop, and the girls there had all been shaved. Whether or not this was important to him, it had become important to her to become his fantasy.

Once shaven and clean, she dried herself and examined herself in the mirror. Partly for the sake of presentation and partly to give herself a last moment to reassure herself, Meghan covered herself in some of the body lotion that the resort had provided. It smelled lightly of oranges. Then she stepped out into the now-chill feeling bedroom, steam rolling out with her. Her shiver was only partially from the cold.

Alexander, himself only in boxers, turned from the bed that he had been preparing, and what he saw took his breath away. There was his little girl, but he knew that he'd never be able to think of her as a child again. She was petite, like her mother, and she hadn't filled out, but she was definitely all woman. She posed there, at the entrance to the bathroom, arms shyly drawn across her chest. Her shoulders, speckled with freckles, were wider than her slender waist, all trim and taut from youth and exercise. Her hips flared out just enough, and she had a nice bubble-butt. All of it reminded him of Tara when he'd first bedded her. His wife had a bit of experience then, however, and Meghan could barely meet her father's eyes. It was obvious that all of her bratty little comments had been posturing and lies, and that his daughter was still a virgin.

Meghan flushed a deeper red on her pale skin as she felt her father's eyes roaming her body. For the first time she knew that he was viewing her as she wanted to be seen, but it was almost too much. She was aware of how she failed to measure up to her mother, who was curvier in all the ways that men wanted. Meghan looked into her father's eyes, and found only acceptance and...desire. God, the heat of his desire was almost too much for her to understand. She'd caught boys checking her out before, but this was different, this was welcome and it lit a fire inside of her, an ache that she'd never felt quite so acutely or deeply. Meghan bit her lip, and with some effort, forced herself to lower her arms, and cock her hip slightly. Now, her father could see her pussy, freshly shaved and swollen and wetter than she could ever remember.

"Do you like seeing what you do to me, Daddy? It's really not fair at all, how easily you turn me on." Meghan swayed over to her father, letting her hips shift and keeping her hands behind her so he could see absolutely everything as she did so. Where did this confidence come from? Maybe she was just too fucking turned on to be afraid. It didn't matter. She needed her daddy's cock and this was the way to get it inside of her quickly.

Meghan walked over to her father, and put on her brattiest smirk. It was fake, and she knew it, and she knew that he knew it, too. Back home it had been something to annoy. Now it was part of game, much more exciting than the childish petulance. Provocation and aggression, the brat and the beast, a perfect pairing.

"Are you going to make me beg for it, Daddy?" She asked, putting her small hand on the outside of her father's boxers, right on his quite obvious erection. "Or do I have to go outside like this and find someone else to fuck me?" Meghan worried that maybe she'd gone too far with that last line, but she needed something from her father that she couldn't ask for and that he wouldn't provide without the proper permission. She would have been surprised to find that this was something her mother would have said, too, for the same reasons, and also never acting on any such urge.

"Be careful what you ask for, Kitten. And for how you ask."

Meghan opened her mouth to respond with something quick-witted, but her riposte disappeared with the rest of her thoughts as her father's hand gripped the hair at the back of her neck, and pulled her into him, crushing her with a kiss and forcing his tongue between her lips. Yes, she thought. Like this. Exactly.

Alexander backed his daughter to the bed, and then pushed her back, firmly. She fell, giggling but not mockingly so. She stopped under his gaze, and fear and anticipation mixed into something more intoxicating than she'd ever felt before. She took in the quickened pace of his breathing, his powerful chest rising and following. Her breathing picked up as well, but he looked down at her steadily. He took his boxers off and then took the last step towards her. She flinched at first, but then backed up and parted her legs as far as they would go. Her eyes locked on her father's cock. If anything, it was even bigger than she'd seen before.

"Daddy, I'm scared," she said, looking up at him with her widest and most innocent gaze. It was only partly acting, now, but she knew that it was the right thing to say.

"You should have thought of that before you decided to be such a little brat."

Meghan almost came from his words alone. He closed on her, like a bear cornering his prey, and conscious thought failed her. He pushed her thighs open roughly and soon he was going down on her, tasting her, almost consuming her. Unlike anything Meghan had imagined, this was not gentle, not tender, but ruthless. He was eating her out and she loved every moment of it, but he was doing it because he wanted to taste her and she belonged to him and, for the moment, she was his object, his little fuck toy. She was not even human, not really. She was his sexy little kitten and he would pleasure her and force whimpers and moans from her.

When he was done, Meghan had lost track of thought and time. She felt like she was a puddle. If he had stopped, she would have bene sated, but her father would not have been, and that was not all right. Her father looked down on her now, crawling over her, looking down on her with a mix of concern and lust.

"Please...please daddy. Cum in me. Make me yours," Meghan said.

And then he did.

Meghan would remember much from the encounter. The roughness of her father's chest hair against her more tender skin. His hot breath and even teeth on her neck. His hands grasping her at the base of her neck, holding her in place so he could thrust even more forcibly inside of her. The heat and strength of his kisses, unescapable. Even the way he used his mouth to suck and kiss at her small breasts, almost like a weapon. All of this unchained aggression blended in a blur in her mind, combined with the ever present sensation of being stretched around her father's cock, being a receptacle for his primal violence but also his passionate devotion. It was all out of sequence in her mind, but, at the same time, every bit was a moment that she would recall with almost perfect memory, something that would often occur as she brought herself to orgasm later in life with fingers or with toys.