The Resort - Fathers and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, of course, as he reached his climax, Meghan realized that she had cum as well, over and over again, orgasms ruthlessly pounded into her. She thought that nothing more remained, as she allowed her self to go limp under his ferocious attentions. Then, he paused, but only too move her small legs over his shoulders, and return to his work. That was too much for her, and when he came so did she, and everything turned into a bright, hot white light.

It was perfect.

* * *

Sam and Gordon left the crowds behind, arm in arm. The each spared one more glance at Holly's undulating form, moving like the waves over her father's body. Gordon, ever the gentleman, took a towel from a nearby stack on a small hut-kiosk that also served as a bar.

The two meandered, talking about nothing in particular, taking their time looking for the right spot. Sam had difficulty focusing, her anticipation and need was so great. Of course, accompanying this was anxiety and guilt, much lessened after sharing with the other girls, but still present.

"Here is good," Sam said, suddenly.

"Are you sure, bijou?" her father answered. "It's still fairly public." They were down the beach a bit from the Marking Night celebration, but they could still see it quite clearly, and couples were walking by this area with some frequency. Not to mention the occasional soft whimper or moan coming from the darkness.

"Yes," Sam responded, her voice quaking, but only a little. "I want people to see us. I want people to know that you're taking me. I need it. I can't explain it."

"You don't have to. That's amazingly sexy."

Gordon stopped, taking his time spreading the towel out on the dry sand, not too far from the water.

Sam pushed the left strap of her stretchy swimsuit off slowly, then the right. Still, it remained up, her curves holding it in place, stretching it. She met her father's eyes as she manually pulled the material from her bust, feeling her breasts to drop slightly. She was rewarded by seeing Gordon's cock twitch. She was trying to go slowly, but at that, she pushed what remained of the material down around her hips, doing a little shimmy to rid herself of the suit faster. All of this made her body move and jiggle in ways that she was not, at that moment, aware of. When she looked back up she saw that the white-hot desire in her father's eyes had grown stronger. Gordon held his arm out to his daughter, and she knelt beside him.

Gordon leaned up and pulled his daughter into a kiss, which grew and consumed both of them. Their hands explored one another, without skill or thought, squeezing and grasping and clawing. Sam whimpered as her father pushed her down onto her back with some force, but felt his hand on the back of her head, protecting her from the impact. He was on her then, mauling her large breasts and sensitive nipples, kissing her stomach. Before she understood what was occurring, she felt her father's tongue on her labia, teasing them open and going surprisingly deep inside of her.

Sam came without warning or build-up, back arching and hips bucking, an almost-painful explosion from deep within her. Gordon did not stop however, but began to ruthlessly kiss and slurp and even nip at her sensitive clit. Sam found herself building to one orgasm after another, smaller this time, but unrelenting. When he father's fingers slipped inside of her, she lost all control and felt a warm rush of liquid pour out of her. She collapsed on the soft towel, gasping and moaning.

"I thought you might be a squirter," Gordon said, smugly. Before his daughter could react, he crawled up her body and Sam felt his cock at the swollen entrance to her sex. She was lost, limp, only able to feel and not to move, but she wanted this. She wanted her father's cum. No, it was more than that.

"Daddy...I can't...but I want you to fuck me. Fuck me please. Cum in me. Cum in your little girl and make her yours, forever," Sam said.

Gordon slid himself into her, stretching her out in ways that somehow she had not felt before. It wasn't his size, and Sam had been entered before, and always less aroused or ready than now, but he fit...perfectly. And her father, up to that point fairly restrained, then finally lost control. He stopped speaking, instead grunting with each thrust.

Even with his loss of control, Gordon still wrapped his arms around Sam, even cradling her head. She felt safe and protected and aroused and taken all at once, and through it all, her father's cock penetrated her deeply, making her gasp with shock, forcing the air out of her, filling her completely. When she felt her father's cock swell, she came, and it wasn't like any orgasm she'd ever felt before.

For just a moment, Sam felt herself merge with her father. They were truly one, and she knew, beyond any shadow of doubt, that she was his. Not only that, but she was equally sure that he would always love her, always cherish her, and never grow tired of her, or stop wanting to make love to her, even as he grew older.

It was perfect.

* * *

Sam came to some time later, in her father's arms, dozing comfortably, sore, but in a way that she was somehow proud of. She could take her father, make him happy, give all of herself. But...there was still a concern.

"Are...are you sure that was enough?"

Sam leaned up on one elbow, the sweat of their lovemaking still on her chest, her father's seed dripping from her, So she could meet Gordon's eyes.

"What part of that experience left you thinking that I wasn't pleased? Wasn't it good for you?"

Gordon's voice was gentle as he reached up and caressed his daughters cheek, but his brow was furrowed. Sam sighed.

"It was wonderful, but I mean, amI enough for you?"

"You're more than enough. You're amazing."

"But...you've had so many other girls, Daddy! I know you have. Mom told me that you brought home girls all the time before you guys started dating. And Mom was...she was gorgeous and sophisticated and..."

Sam couldn't say any more. She wanted and needed to but she couldn't bring the words out.

"Yeah, I've had experience. So have you though. Wait. That's it, isn't it? You're worried because you're not a virgin."

Sam nodded. Once again her father had anticipated her thoughts. She felt a twisting inside, the old feeling of being used returning.

"I know what I am, Daddy. You know, too. All these other men are here with virgins, girls who are...pure...and uncomplicated."

Gordon looked up at his daughter for a moment, before bursting into laughter.

"Daddy," Sam said, hitting her father on his arm. "This isn't funny!"

"It is, a little bit."

"It isn't!"

"You are so much like her, you know. You're your own person, with your own interests and passions, but you're so much like your mother."

Sam blinked.

"What do you mean?"

"Even knowing that I slept around, she still stopped me before we made love to me for the first time. She told me that she'd been with men before. A lot of men, and that there were rumors about her in the circles we both moved in. She had something of a drug problem for a year or two, and she'd done things that she wasn't proud of."

"Oh," was all Sam could get out. She wasn't sure she wanted to hear this about her mother. She had never seen her mother do more than have the occasional glass of wine or joint, and certainly hadn't seen her with anyone but Gordon.

"Don't worry, bijou. I'm not saying that she had done was bad. Your mother had slept with people that she wished she hadn't. She felt bad, and she felt like she'd deceived me by not telling me earlier. The truth was that I didn't care. I'd done things with people that I regretted too. And, like I told her, I'd heard the rumors, too. I didn't worry about them too much. Do you know why?"

"No, Daddy."

"Because they didn't matter. I had spent time with her both working and dating, and I had already begun to see the light inside of her. She was kind and gracious and blunt and brilliant and creative, and I was falling hard for her. What did it matter if she'd slept with lots of people? She was with me, and she had made it clear that she didn't want to be with anyone else. So we made love, and it was wonderful. Both of us tried very hard to please the other at first, but by the end, we were just desperate for each other, and it was, at the time, the best sex of my life. I think she felt the same way."

"That's really romantic," Sam said, smiling.

"I think so. So I guess what I'm saying is, maybe I should be the one who feels guilty. You haven't had a lot of opportunity to go out and have fun. I'm not going to stop you, now. Even if I do want to be the only one who gets to fuck you, Sam."

Sam swallowed nervously. It was going to be a long time before she got used to her father speaking to her like that.

"I do have something that I want to give you, Daddy," Sam said, softly. It had been on the back of her mind for most of the trip, but now, she was sure.

"And what is that, bijou?"

"My ass, Daddy. I've made men cum with my hands and mouth and...yeah, even my tits. I'm sorry. I know you don't care, but I do. I wish I had waited until I'd at least found someone who loved me, but...I guess I couldn't. No one has had my ass, though. Not even with their fingers. I've wanted it, though. I want you to be the first."

Gordon smiled up at his daughter, and she was pleased to see his cock twitch back to life. At least he wanted it too.

"Didn't you just say that my cock looked too big for your tight little pussy?"

"Y-yes. But I took your cock in my pussy, Daddy. I can take it in my ass. We've got lube and you'll be gentle. I know you will. So...I can take you. Do you want it? Tonight, I mean?"

"Fuck, bijou. How did I ever get so lucky as to have a daughter like you?"

Gordon put his shorts back on but Sam didn't even bother getting dressed, instead grabbing a towel from a nearby kiosk and wrapping herself in it. They headed back to their room. The night was not yet over.

* * *

Meghan woke up to her father softly squeezing her breasts. Her eyes fluttered open and she met his eyes, and she knew that he wanted her again. God, he was insatiable! But she loved it. She loved feeling his cock slowly rise against her leg, and she began to part her own instinctively, readying herself for him.

"Are you too sore, hun?" Alexander asked his daughter.

Meghan was quite sore, but she would never let that stop her from pleasuring her Daddy. "No," she said, before rolling over. She got up on her hands and knees, swaying her ass a little in a cute little invitation, before thinking better of it and lowering her head down to the pillow. Her father was behind her before she knew what was happening, and she made a little squeak as she felt the head of his cock entering her.

Alexander couldn't believe how on fire he was for Meghan. His daughter was the sexiest girl that he'd ever known, and he had to have her, again and again. He was almost out of control, only his love for her restraining him from ravishing her roughly the way he wanted to. He still took no time at all to enter her. He would fill his baby girl with his seed as many times as he could while he was here. No longer was he concerned about her getting pregnant, save that the idea of her belly swelling with his child aroused him even more. He thrust himself deep inside her.

"Ahhh! Daddy!" Meghan cried out, and Alexander stopped, barely.

"Are...are you all right? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm all right. It's just so different...and I'm a little sore. But I don't want you to stop! Just give me a minute...to get used to you, okay daddy?"

"All right, kitten," Alexander said, rubbing his daughter's back gently. "Just let me know when you're ready."

"I'm ready, Daddy. Don't be gentle with me. Take it all out and be as harsh as you need to be, Daddy. I have a lot of brattiness to make up for."

The words, while familiar to Alexander, drove him over the edge. Soon he was wildly pounding into his daughter. Meghan, for her part, whimpered and moaned and came again and again on her father's cock until she felt ready to pass out. It was the most delicious torture that she could imagine. Finally, with one more grunt, Alexander emptied himself deep inside of his daughter.

And so, they were joined.

* * *

It didn't take long for Sam and Gordon to get naked and to the bed once they reached their room.

"Turn over and lay on that pillow so your ass points up," Gordon said, eyeing his daughter's full body hungrily. She was breathing hard already as she turned over. She felt even more exposed as she positioned the pillow. She gasped as she felt her father's hands squeezing her ass, one cheek and then the other. Then he gave her a playful smack and she squealed slightly, then giggled.

"You tell me if I start to hurt you, bijou. I don't want this if it causes you pain."

Sam nodded, although internally she didn't want to stop him. A part of her thought that it would be more special if it hurt a little bit. She gasped as she felt the feel of cold lube spreading over her tiny asshole.

"It's cold," she said.

"I'm just waking you up," her father said with a chuckle. Then he began to spread it, in a slow, and sensual way. She felt it running down her crack as her father rubbed it completely around her tiny bud. Then, slowly and carefully, he began to push his finger inside of her.

Sam clenched up almost immediately, her hands bunching into fists in the comforter.

"Relax, bijou. Remember, I won't hurt you. I want you to feel good too. I want you to enjoy feeling your father's cum so deep inside you."

Sam swallowed, suddenly much more aroused. She imagined feeling her father's cum dripping out of both of her holes, and the idea of being claimed so completely made her flush. She took a deep breath and relaxed her whole body, laying her head down on the comforter. With agonizing slowness, her father pushed his finger one knuckle deeper, feeling his daughter's muscles contract around him, this time accompanied by a deep moan.

"Do you like this?"

"Can't you tell that I do?"

"If you want more, then you need to beg for it."

Gordon's firm response made Sam whimper. She loved this side of him. She loved feeling the demand in his gaze and to her surprise, she truly enjoyed following his lead in bed.

"Please, Daddy...can I have more?"

"More what, bijou?"

"Please, Daddy, will you put another finger inside my little hole," Sam said, aware of how needy she sounded. She felt incredibly sexy saying it, confident that she had inflamed her father's desire even though she was facing away from him. She was about to ask again, but her patience was soon rewarded by an intense feeling of further pressure. She groaned as her tight ass stretched a bit more around his second finger, but she forced herself to relax, to let him in. Soon he was sliding in and out, but not deep enough. She needed him to be deeper.

"Daddy, I...please fuck me. Please fuck me in my ass. I need it, Daddy. Please make me yours completely."

"Bijou, you are truly an amazing girl," Gordon said.

Sam felt her father's fingers disappear, and almost ached for their return. She felt him moving, his weight repositioning behind her. She gasped at a new sensation but it was just her father applying more cool lubricant. She laughed nervously, and was about to beg her father to hurry when she felt a much larger pressure at her tender hole. She moaned. Oh god, she thought, why did I think I could take him like this? Sam was about to ask him to stop, but then she heard his deep groan of pleasure. Only his head was in, but it obviously felt good to him. Special, even. Sam forced herself to relax, feeling more and more full. When she thought she couldn't take any more, he went even deeper. Then she felt something building inside of her, from deep within. She'd never felt anything quite like it, but she knew that she was close to cumming.

"God, Daddy...god...don't...don't stop! Please fuck me...fuck my ass..."

Sam was surprised at herself, her boldness, but her need was real and immediate. Gordon did not respond but focused on pushing farther and farther inside his daughter's tightest hole. He was agonizingly slow, mostly out of concern for his daughter, but Sam felt her fingers gripping the sheets, needing to be filled completely.

Finally, her father bottomed out in her. Sam couldn't ever remember feeling so full. She felt a vibrating core of tension inside of her, and it just seemed to be growing. Slowly, her father began to move. Sam was incapable of speech, or pleading, or almost anything short of animalistic whimpers and grunts of pure desire. Soon her father was losing himself in the pleasure of the moment, which was what she had wanted in the first place, to make him feel good. But she wasn't thinking of him any more. She wasn't thinking of anything but his cock and how much she wanted it to come back each time it left her. Soon she was pushing back against her father's thrusts, meeting each one with almost equal force. The slapping of flesh upon flesh filled the room, and Sam tried to get up on her elbows for more leverage, but she felt her father's hand in her hair, pushing her back down.

Good, she thought. This was how it should be. This was what she wanted her father to do. Finally, she was able to speak, if just barely.

"Da-daddy...take me...take me daddy...force...cum...cum in me...fuck me," she said, before devolving into a stream of consciousness, simple begging, pleasing, and demanding. It all came back to one thing: she needed to be full of her daddy's cum, and she would be.

At last, Gordon came. He shouted and it was loud enough to frighten Sam for just a moment, but then her orgasm took her. It shocked her, from deep within her, and seemed to be triggered by the warm pulses of seed that she felt filling her even then. She grunted and cried out primally, and her body locked and her tight hole clenched and then, for a moment, everything went white.

Then she was cogent again, panting and almost-sobbing into the sheets. Her father withdrew from her slowly and carefully, and she knew that she must be gaping, his seed flowing from her stretched and used body. She loved the idea. Had she been more present, she would have asked him to take a picture of it.

There were no more words that night. Instead, she found herself in her father's arms, kissing him, touching him, their scents filling the room. She thought briefly of showering but she was too exhausted, and she did not want to be out of her father's protective arms, even for a moment.

At last, together, they slept, and all was right.

HOME

The rest of the trip was almost a blur to the couples. Sam and Gordon explored all manner of sexual adventures, often in public. Meghan was still simply amazed at how good just making love with Alexander felt, and how much she felt like a bride.

Like any other vacation with friends, there were shared lunches, but there were also stolen moments of tenderness, or simple desire, as Gordon took Sam when he wanted, or Meghan began to go down on her Daddy under whatever table they happened to be at. Holly and Fredrick cheered them on, of course, the former seeming to be incredibly excited by the girl's activities. At different times, all three of the couples had broadcast themselves over the private television network, while the others watched. It was an amazing experience.

Before they knew it, all three couples were on the bus taking them back to the airport. They would board the chartered private jet and return to their families. But they would not stop these new relationships.

Gordon planned on involving Sam more in the business that he ran. He had intended to pass it on to her at some point, but now, he felt almost like she was a natural partner. While he expected her to leave town for a distant university, Sam had already made up her mind to go to school in LA. She, too, considered her father her partner, but in a different way. She knew, without being told, that they were bonded then, as much a couple as anyone ever was, and that a new phase of her life had just begun.