The Rest of Angela's Story with BF

Story Info
The two make love for the 1st time at a retreat.
2.7k words
3.88
4.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela reconnected with the boy, BF (Benjamin Frost), upon returning home. He was a friend, not her boyfriend. Returning home from college surprised Angela. Her parents, before she went to college, had no reason to doubt their only child. They did not know about that one night in the van with BF. Everything else was uneventful. Now back from college, her parents remained unaware of her one male and one female partner in college. However, they had a feeling that something was off or maybe going well. It couldn't be because of her consideration of getting an IUD or going on birth control pills, as that was confidential at the school's clinic. Perhaps it was her increased confidence that showed in the way she carried herself. When BF started spending time with her, her parents backed off. In high school, they would have been all over her, asking about her plans, who she was with, and demanding details. But now, they simply gave her the credit card, told her to put gas in the car, and say hi to BF's mom.

In the first week back, Angela saw BF only twice; once was at the church, and that did not count. In the second week, they didn't go on a date, but they spent a few hours together almost every day. By the third week, they spent 2 to 4 hours together each day. The church retreat week was coming up, and at the end of the week-long day camp was the 3-night, 3-day overnight at a resort hotel. They carpooled together to the day camp and were practically inseparable, the only real time apart was when they went to their separate houses. Their caring nature was so strong between them that some mistook them for siblings. No one witnessed their affectionate gestures as they walked away, holding hands and sharing a brief farewell kiss at the end of a long day.

So when they were asked to come along for a weekend cap-off retreat at the end of the week, they said yes. They would have separate hotel rooms, and many married couples would be at the resort with them. But due to a booking error, their rooms were on the other side of the resort from everyone else. The church camp requested chaperones, but the married couples took over and forgot about the two love birds. Their rooms were even next to each other, away from the group. The two tried to make a big deal out of not being with each other to the other adults, but it didn't matter. They were all but ignored once at the hotel resort. The retreat turned into a family bonding workshop for everyone but them, since all 30 children had both their parents there. To top it off, the same booking error that got them separate rooms also resulted in their prepaid off-site activities being booked. So basically, they had three nights and two full days alone in a hotel resort along the strip next to the state park.

On the first night, they had only an hour to swim after dinner. The two played around like kids, but every time BF tried to dunk Angela in the water, he would stop being aggressive, and instead, became gentle and strong. When the pool closed for the night, they exchanged a long kiss before going to their separate rooms. The next day, they were alone after breakfast and bored. The church group was gone; there were off-resort things to do, and the pair were booked out of luck. Both Angela and BF had dressed to swim in the warm, clean water in the indoor pool, but soon they would be getting down and dirty in his hotel room. Angela knocked on his door and, unprepared, he allowed her entry into his room. He went to change into his swimsuit in the bathroom while she, feeling a bit warm, let the towel slip off and sat on the bed.

He emerged from the bathroom, locked eyes with her, and began to stutter. "Tha th tha tha that is a nice swimsuit."

"Do you like it?" She said with silk in her smile. "Come over here and sit down."

They kissed deeply and passionately; they didn't just make out. It was more like a floodgate had opened and all borders and pretense had been dropped. Though swimsuits stayed, hands wandered amidst the fabric. She would rub his chest and kiss him deeply. He would cup her breast that was under the bikini top and try to flick the nipple underneath. He put his hand down, and just like that time, oh so long ago, back of the van, he rubbed her pussy. Angela almost sat up from the pleasure, but being on top, she put his leg between hers and started grinding her pussy while riding his leg.

"Ooohh ohhh," escaped her lips as his eyes got big as he watched as he knew she was on that mountaintop. With that and the friction they were both creating, he came in his trunks. After a bit of steady breathing, as she and he came down from the mountaintop, Angela just smiled and rolled off of him. She sat up, moved both of them over to the edge of the bed, and took his swim trunks off. He was stunned into silence and without a word, she got a wet hand cloth from the bathroom and cleaned up both of them.

BF's face fell into a mask of confusion. Seeing his bewilderment, Angela poured out her heart. She told him about the, "um, er, the deflowering", by the Cheat. She told him about her and Dana and how both are NOT gay! But it was a "bonding, no, no, learning experience" for two very horny girls. Hesitantly, she told of how her unexpected exhibitionist show of 69 and a few more under the sheets happened with Dana in the next bed over from the married couple. The couple, she revealed, had shown them a loving, committed relationship, a stark contrast to her and Dana's dating history. She told him everything! For things like, by the end of the school year, she'd dated other two boys besides the Cheat. She told of how things never progressed beyond making out and one blow job. As she spoke, BF listened intently. By the end, she'd shared everything, even her nighttime sometimes routine with Dana. Finally, she confided in him about her and Dana's last talk before college let out for the summer. The two talked openly, agreeing it was a positive experience, but ultimately deciding that a lesbian relationship wasn't the right path for either of them. While Dana wouldn't commit to never trying again with another girl, Angela felt confident Dana was her first, last, and only female lover.

By the end of her confession, Angela was almost in tears. BF just sat there with a goofy grin on his face. Angela asked BF why he didn't judge her as a slut after hearing everything she had done.

BF responded by saying, "Why would I do that?" "You've always been and still are my most beautiful girl. And when you came home, it seemed like you had a new confidence in yourself! Like, there was nothing in this world that could stop you from doing what you want to do! It has to be the biggest turn-on and most attractive thing I have ever seen in a woman. I feel like a mere boy compared to you. Honestly, I was afraid to talk to you."

With that, Angela kissed him. BF then confessed that he had been active, but out of the two girls he dated, only one took her shirt off, and he played with her breasts, but no one got off. He lacked interest in all of them. Every time he thought he was into the new girl, his thoughts went back to Angela in the van, both 18. Now with all this new information, it seemed a lifetime had gone by while she was in college. A year later, she was a woman, and he...

Angela had contemplated going on the pill or even an IUD, but after some more dating, no, she did not need it. But now? Now? Well, she had not planned to go this fast this soon. She had her new toy and some lube that Dana had supplied her. She did NOT want to just jump BF and scare him off. She believed she could make it through the day, or possibly use their swimming as an excuse as to why she was tired and needed a quick "nap." by herself, in her own room, and that would take the edge off. Well, there went that plan! After confirming with BF that he had no condoms, she sent him down to get some from behind the counter of the front desk. If he desires manhood, the boy must learn to step up and meet their needs.

The old lady asked no questions as he hid his head and paid in cash. Exact change to reduce contact. The elderly lady chuckled quietly as he walked away. They're about to have some fun.

Back in his hotel room, she was waiting. "Hi" is all she had to say.

"Wow" is all he managed and for a full minute, they just looked at each other. "Um, may I please take off your bikini?" He asked in a stern low voice.

"Yes" is all she said. With her eyes, she motioned to the condoms in his hand. And by means of just thinking about it, she had him place the 5 wrapped treasures in her hand. "One must gently tear open the package" and she did so, very slowly. BF reached around her with both hands and undid the knot holding the top. Angela's top just floated off, with her right-sized boobs free in the air, her nipples peeked up.

"May I" he said in that same low stern voice.

"Please," she sighed as he went down and started licking, massaging, loving, perhaps even worshiping her breast with his mouth and fingers. For her part, she dropped his swim trunks and started stroking his dick. With just her top off, he brings her to the brink of an orgasm. "Please" is all she had to say for him to stop, lift his head, and kiss her deeply.

It was now her turn, and she, again with just her eyes, had him sitting on the side of the bed with his feet on the floor. In another look the shirt is now off and his hands rested on his knees. With help from Dana and her toys, Angela had become good at giving a fake blowjob. Now was the final exam. First, the cap, lick it and tease it, get your lips right under it and suck ever so lightly. Then grasp the base and start pumping, sliding your mouth up and down with the pumping of your hand.

"Ah ah ha uh" and he came in her mouth, and she was ready for it, taking the milky sauce into her mouth, not tasting but swallowing it down. Angela looks up into his eyes. "A+++," she says more to herself than to him.

This time all he had to do was look, and she crawled up on the bed, turned onto her back, and spread her legs wide open. BF slides up and places his mouth down, right on the bikini bottom. 1st BF grinds with his lips, then with one swift movement, she lifts her butt and he takes the bottom off. Woooo. "Why? How? Why does he crave this so much that his dick is back to hard as a rock. It's a good thing she went 1st for he would have had another wet problem all over again. Instead, he just dove in. Now Angela was already on the brink, and she would have time to let him explore later, but here, right now, the the the the the... ohhhh, yes.

"BF?" Angela asks.

"Yes whatever it is, YES! A thousand times yes!" he says.

"Well um, it's not like it is going to spoil with the package open, but um, I am just going to sit it down over here and, um take a break, um a nap, um, maybe go for that swim.. And then.. Later we can.."

"As you wish," he says with a fake accent.

"Are you quoting that movie?" Angela asks.

"But why would you think that?" he says.

"You are not wanting it?" Angela says with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"We have two more nights and the rest of our lives. I can not get this smile off my face and you are asking if I can wait? This is not what I waited for, this is what I wanted and did not know how to place in words of want, I wanted and needed" He said with all his heart. "It is just one more mere act, your.. no, we are not going there for you and I are here."

"But I have, and you have not, and I am to be your 1st but my 1st was horrible, and I only want you to want to be with me again... And and... Even with her, I have never felt such a connection even after we shared mutual pleasure by each other's hand. I still have not felt like this" Angela said with a tear in her eye.

"Angela, the past is the past, you learned and I have learned. I am not worried about it" and with that, he crawled up and held her in his arms. Both slipped into a dreamless, solid, 20-minute or so nap. When they woke, both just kissed and looked at each other for a long while before he broke the silence. "Um, you want to shower off or just go straight to the pool?"

No naked shower, just straight to the pool. Both just carried on as if they were at the day camp not a few days before. It was not that they were hiding, more to the point they were just being with each other. After the pool, a nice bite to eat, long walk in the state park, they found themselves in her room this time at the end of the day. After a long kiss, both looked at the bed.

"Be right back" BF said as he ran out the door. "Back in his room, he used the bathroom for it still would have been weird to do a piss where she could hear it. He grabbed the opened condom, and the 4 others in the box and went back over to her room using the key both had to each other's doors. Inside she was just laying there, in her panties and bra.

"I made myself a bit more comfortable," Angela said.

"Looks good to me," BF says.

And that is all it took. Both were naked without much effort. He handed the condom to her and she put it on him, with a bit of her lube "A word to the wise, no eating of the pussy, till that is cleaned off, but we need it after the swim" She said with a smile.

"Huh?" is all he could muster.

"I will explain later."

With that, they did the deed. It was cosmic, it was beautiful. After that day it was all storybook. The time spent using the condoms is just too personal, and each one brought them closer to becoming one. There is no need to write about that here. On the 3rd night, They did try to watch some porn on the pay-for-view, but when he realized the porn they were watching might show up on the church's bill, they panicked. While watching for a whole 5 minutes, he blushed, and she just commented, "That girl is not enjoying herself and I should know." The same little old lady that sold him the condoms just chuckled as he paid cash to have the porn scrubbed from the bill.

After that weekend, it was romance and marriage. The two grew old with each other, 3 kids, 9 grandkids.

The end of Angela's story.