The Retired Couple and Monica Pt. 02

Story Info
Monica gets ready to use Viv's toys.
1.2k words
4.07
2.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica was really looking forward to her next session with Viv, Ron and 'her nephew' Rob and she decided to treat herself to some new make up.

As she looked for the sluttiest red lipstick she could find the thought about the sexy kisses she would be giving him. She found herself getting aroused.

Next she decided she needed some new nylons and bought herself a pair of sheer seamed ones and a pair of black fishnet ones for him. Then a thong caught her eye as she looked around and had to buy it.

After all her shopping Monica decided that to really prepare herself for the others she would go and get a full Brazilian waxing. She had never done this before but thought it might even enhance the sexual pleasure she was hoping for.

There was a beauty salon in the town and she went in to see if they had an appointment spare. The receptionist said that one of the girls was free and she could do it now.

Monica went into a changing room and draped a towel round herself. A young Chinese or Thai girl came in said her name was May. Monica lay on her back and May took the towel off.

May started waxing her and although it was a little uncomfortable Monica started to quite like the feeling and the thought of the others seeing her totally hairless began to arouse her.

After about twenty minutes it was all finished and May said, 'I got the feeling that you enjoyed that.'

'Well it got me thinking of why I'm having it done and I have to admit it did arouse me,' she replied.

May asked, 'is it for your husband?'

Monica hesitated and said, 'No, it's for a married couple who are friends and my nephew.'

'Wow, how exciting,' May replied. 'I can tell you are aroused. Would you like me to take care of that for you. I won't charge you as I'll enjoy it too.'

'Oh, I'm not sure,' Monica replied.

May said, 'I can see you are very aroused, what a wonderful thought two men and a woman. Two aroused men giving you pleasure and a woman's tongue.'

She started slowly rubbing her between her legs and Monica felt herself opening her legs and could feel how wet she was.

After a short while May told her to sit up and she raised the end of the massage table and told her to lean back against it.

May stood behind her and dripped some oil on her tits and started massaging her nipples and loved the feel of them growing. Monica was so aroused, she opened her legs and put a hand down there.

'Stop, I'm going to do that for you. Look at yourself in the mirror in front of you, look how sexily aroused you are,' she said.

After a short while massaging her nipples May moved down the table. She gently eased Monica's legs wide apart and slipped a finger deep inside her. She took it out and held it to her nose and smelt her cunt juices and then held it under Monica's nose and said, 'smell how wonderful your cunt smells'.

'I need to cum,' Monica said.

May knew that too and with two fingers inside Monica's cunt and the other rubbing her clit Monica was soon having the most incredible climax. She looked straight ahead and watched herself cumming in the mirror. She couldn't believe the look of utter sexual satisfaction on her face.

She returned home thoroughly sexually satisfied and now waited patiently to hear from Viv and Ron.

That call came a couple of days later. On the morning Monica was very horny and decided not to shower as she wanted the others to smell her sexual arousal.

She spent a long time putting on her make up especially her lipstick and lipgloss. She felt slutty and wanted to look slutty. Then it was her quarter cup push up bra, her suspenders and new stockings and then her thong. She finished it off with her silk blouse, short skirt and high heels.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She felt like a slut and looked like one too.

She drove the short distance to Viv's house feeling very horny. Rob opened the door dressed as usual in his ladies underwear and very erect. They kissed passionately exploring each other's mouth with their tongues. Rob loved the taste of her lipstick and lipgloss. She gave him the fishnet stockings she had bought for him. She then followed him into the lounge where Viv and Ron were wearing their sexy underwear.

They went to the bedroom and as Rob and Ron undressed her they were all surprised when they saw that she had been waxed between her legs.

Monica told them about May and that she could offer the same service to them.

Viv made Monica get on her knees and she slowly eased a well lubricated butt plug into her ass. What Monica didn't know was that it was a vibrating one. Monica gasped at first as she had only ever had a well oiled finger up there.

They sat her with her back to the headboard and Viv took her nipple clamps and fitted them over Monica's nipples and pumped them up. She loved the feel of them growing and then she winced as they pinched her.

Meanwhile Rob had opened her legs wide and he could clearly see her cunt juices glistening on her cunt lips. Viv now moved in and as Rob eased a large vibrating dildo inside her Viv held a vibrator against Monica's clit.

Already Monica was moaning with pleasure. Ron replaced Rob and he stood in front of Monica's face. His erect cock hard and ready for her mouth.

He said, 'open your mouth, clamp your lips round my cock and I am going to fuck your mouth.'

Monica did exactly as she was told and loved the feel of it between her lips. She was nearing her first cum and then she felt the butt plug vibrating inside her. Along with the dildo and the clit vibrator she was soon shuddering with pleasure as this huge climax tore through her body.

Rob was fucking her mouth but the others were still pleasuring her cunt and as she concentrated on keeping her lips clamped to Rob's cock she her second climax.

She thought that that was the end of it but as soon as Rob had spunked deep inside her mouth he was replaced by Ron. Her mouth was full of Rob's cum as she felt Ron slide in between her lips.

Rob fiddled with the nipple clamps and tightened them even more. Viv now lay between Monica's legs and licked her cum from her. As much as Monica loved the feel of a tongue inside her she needed to be fucked.

Rob managed to get hard again and was soon fucking deep inside her cunt. Viv held the vibrator against her clit and with Rob fucking her cunt she somehow managed to cum again.

Ron then cum in her mouth and as he slid out two lots of spunk trickled out of Monica's mouth, down her chin and onto her tits. Viv then obliged and licked it up.

Monica was now truly finished and headed home totally sexually satisfied.

Now a few weeks later she is still visiting Viv and Ron every couple of weeks. Rob has introduced his friend Mark to her, so she now has two 'nephews' and loves double penetration. May visits every six weeks for her waxing and mutual pleasure.