The Retirees Pt. 01

Story Info
Wherein I meet a regular and an older gent...
2.5k words
4.38
6.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My current situation is a bit more complex than I've had in my life...50 years now.

First, I'm married. I've been with her for 18 years, very in tune from the night she found me at a party with nearly 7" up my ass. Wild sexual relationship with a 'feeling' that other girls and guys hadn't hit me with. I'd given them a chance, it just didn't 'click' the rest it does with Mel.

Then came October of last year and a kid named Tyler. 19 years old, barely getting his stride as far as sexuality. We screwed around once with his stepdad (don't be judgy here) and I had this weird...I dunno...vibe. First time we were together and I kissed him. It felt just...right.

I'd realized after the third time that I'd been catching feelings. Normally if I got that close I broke it off. Mel and I screw around all over the place and usually it's just casual, our mutually enjoyed hobby. Occasionally we'll have a guy or girl get a bit emotional and we cancel it.

This time I let Mel know. She said we should have him stay over.

Eventually, and completely without being coerced, he slept with her. Mel and I are sort of in tune enough where she felt it too. Tyler admitted as much only a few days later.

So are we a throuple? Shit, I don't know. It's partly confusing and partly amazing and partly no confusion at all.

In my diary I keep most of my 'intimate' stuff with an asterisk. I don't write down details, because I want to keep that for me, even from my record keeping. That means I'm not going to recount them here or anywhere else.

That means because they both have sex drives through the roof I'm not going outside the house much for adventure.

I've got a guy at my gym who's so regular it's almost an appointment. Gets his workout in and gets massively horny and aggressive. He's not particularly hung or has massive staying power, but he's got healthy loads and is still a lot of fun.

That's four nights a week, but Tyler is at least five, Mel's the same. I'm getting some every day of the week, and being 50, it can sometimes kick your ass.

So when they announced they were going camping I was almost relieved. Almost.

I don't have the sex drive they have, but I'm by no means a slouch. Every time they're ready to go, I am...it's just nowadays I barely initiate anything.

They left for Lake Superior on Monday the 17th of July. There were going to be three stops on the way, one of which at my mother-in-law's house.

Mel had explained years ago that we had an open marriage, which her mom had taken with a raised eyebrow. I wondered what she'd think of us being polyamorous.

We'd packed, prepped and hitched the fifth wheel Sunday. Mel had set up her office in the camper Saturday and she'd spend Tuesday working, traveling that night to the next stop, then the next.

Monday night I was at the gym. The overnight staff sort of ignored Todd and I going to the locker room at the same time and the look on our faces as we exited.

Sara was cool.

There had been an older gent...60's... who was taking his time in the showers as we got to the communal. We'd dealt with this before, heading to the private showers next to the tiled room's entrance.

I'd seen him before. He spent a bit of time in treadmills, did some machine weight stuff. I might even have caught his name at some point.

Soaping up, I noticed the older guy with his back to the wall, his hands spending a lot of time at his junk. He also wasn't afraid to make eye contact.

Maybe 5'8", he was slender, a little paunch but not unattractive. Arms were stout if not overly muscular, he was working out, after all. Legs were in proportion as well.

A ring of grey hair circled from ear to ear on the back of his head. His everyman handsome features hadn't lost a somewhat devilish smile since we arrived.

Todd's six and a quarter prick at the next shower was up and proud. His eyes were on the older man's growing erection.

I followed his gaze. Not bad, middle five inches or so, wide mushroom head, low, sagging sack. He was relatively sparse in the hair area, either trimming or just gone.

He'd gone from generally soaping nothing but his groin to actively jacking himself. A peripheral glance told me Todd had picked up the activity, if not the rhythm.

My attitude has always been to jump into the lake. You'll either get used to it or freeze your balls off. I turned towards Todd, rinsed his rod off and put my mouth around it.

I've done this a few times a week for several months now. On a typical night I'll either aggressively blow him or just as energetically let him fuck my face. Once every other week he'll line me up against a wall and go to town in my ass.

Tonight I wanted to go slower. See if he could last more than five minutes.

His prick tasted like clean water, his crotch smelled like manly body wash. I was almost down to his base by the time I could discern any of the texture of his shaft.

On the withdrawal I played with some of the excess foreskin, tonguing it lightly and rolling it against the roof of my mouth before gripping it with my lips and going on again, feeling his head reveal and attacking it.

My plan had been to keep him for a few minutes. That's all I got.

"Oh yeah. Suck this dick. Suck it. You know you want this dick. Fuck yeah. I'm gonna unload in your mouth. Gonna empty my balls down your throat buddy." His hands went to my shoulders and he took control.

Out of the side of my eye I saw the older man standing only a few feet away. His bulbous head, laced through with small texture, with an excessively veined shaft, gave me a bit of pause.

My mouth was currently in automatic. Todd was going at me with abandon, gushes of precum in my throat changing the taste from my saliva to something more rich and flavored. His breathing had begun the preamble to his cumshot.

So my brain found itself on two tracks. First, anticipation of Todd filling my mouth with cum. Drinking the heavy, salty fluid in gulps, feeling it coat, then slide down my throat. Second, what did the older guy want?

There was no question something would happen. 'What' was the question.

"Uhnnn. Oh yeah fuck. Oh fuckin' yeah. Take this fuckin' load. Take it now!" He punctuated the last three words with a push and pull on each.

I describe cum a lot in relating experiences. To be honest, I find it's a lot like trying to describe the taste of anything else. If a person's never had a strawberry, how do you describe it? A blackberry? A tomato?

So where it hits you. Salty, Todd's is overly salty, more than most. A tiny bit bitter...I hear that's supposed to be a tail end of urine, but I could be wrong. I'd drink it anyway. Clean, clear.

It thudded against the back of my tongue and throat, his downward curve swelling to allow the first two, always the first two, to run into me in a delicious injection. The jets were followed by a half-dozen oozing flows, with his shaft flexing each time against my lips and teeth. I tongued his head and slit while I drank the viscous semen, relishing in the taste.

Motion from the corner of my eye saw the older man, closer now. His piss slit was long from top-to-bottom, his frenulum looked strained going from the thinnish shaft to the accentuated head.

Todd pushed me backwards away from him. "Fuckin' shit dude. Gets better every time. I wish the wife sucked cock like you. Shit, I wish she sucked cock at all." He laughed, putting his back against the tile.

"No oral at home?" I asked, wiping my hand on my lips.

He chuckled in a somewhat defeated way, "No man, No. I took your advice, focused on going down on her, spending a shitload of time on her pussy, clit and fingering her G-spot. She gets off, but it's like she goes straight to zero after."

I started to say something but the older man had now come so close to my face, I could feel the temperature difference from his body.

Glancing his way, he took the opportunity to push himself at my lips. I glanced at Todd out of the corner of my eye as he grinned, grabbed his soap and walked towards the door to the lockers.

As soon as he'd hit the tiled wall to the changing areas, I'd moved down the man as far as I could. With Tyler in the house I'd been able to work on my gag reflex multiple times per week, and was almost to the point I could swallow a cock. This guy's prick hit the back of my mouth and just stopped. Like he was capping my throat.

I worked on him, the banjo-tight frenulum, his circumcision scar, the chaotic pattern of blood vessels trailing around him. He withdrew in a calm manner, letting me feel his wide corona and tiny bumps around it.

Some guys get kinda weirded out by papules. Little bumps are frequently compared to hives or zits or some STI. These are little benign things that can bump up against nerve endings and sometimes amplify attention given to them.

My first 'real' introduction to them was Corey, the guy I dated while I dated Stephanie, immediately before I met Mel. His were this amazing ring I couldn't get enough of.

So my soaking lips surrounded the head while I licked around the huge cliff from glans to shaft. I ran over the little hills, my subconscious comparing them to a mini mountain range. He went back in and I repeated the action.

Some men have the tiniest 'lips' on their piss slit. Some have an almost direct slice, soft flesh under your tongue. He had two perfect little curves bending down towards the hole.

He shivered as my head touched his belly. I felt him swell a bit and marveled at the fact he even could. He felt rigid, unyielding, so the fact that there was somehow extra was interesting. I worked with it.

"Do you butt...fuck? Do you like to get it in your butt?" The way he said it was like he wasn't sure what he was supposed to say. Like he hadn't asked it much before.

I 'mmhmm'd around him, giving him my consent. Tyler was uniformly wide. Wider than this man's head, and I took Tyler on such a regular basis I was about casual with it.

In fact it had been less than 24 hours. He'd slept behind me and in the early morning hours had quietly slipped inside me.

"Can...can I...can I buttfuck you? Can we do it?" He asked and I could feel him shivering through his groin. It had started a bit ago but was pretty prevalent now.

Pulling away from him, I stood. Normally I bring along a bottle of lube in case Todd wants to run up inside me. It was there, hanging from a mesh bag on the shower nozzle.

I handed it to him to a somewhat puzzled look. I took it back and poured a glob onto him, spreading it thoroughly with an answered shudder through his body. I took the excess and rubbed it along my asshole, sticking a finger inside, then a second.

Turning to the wall I bent and pressed my hands against it, spreading my feet slightly further than shoulder width. I also pressed my ass out just a bit.

His hand shook as he put one against my left cheek and presumably held his prick in the other. There was the slimy feeling of a head against my ass. I felt him adjust himself, looking to aim in the dim light of the showers.

He hit the right spot and without any romance at all pushed clear in to the root. I hissed, both from the direct assault and the way my asshole snapped down around his crown.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry!" He pulled out completely, another hiss from me, this time an inhale.

I heard him start to walk away and said, "No, it's Ok...just go slower. You've got kind of a...unique cock. Takes a second to get used to it." I looked over my shoulder, "Come on back over. Just go in a hair slower."

He did go back in with a little less urgency, but only a little less. I felt that big head smack down on my prostate and realized this was going to be a party.

His pace was slow and unsure. Haltingly he moved back and forth, not really showing a pattern.

Which was really frustrating. His awkwardly large helmet, even from the angle he was at, smacked into my prostate like a mini kung fu kick. It sent the good pins and needles through me.

"You're...tight." He said while making a noise between a wheeze and a grunt, "I...I wasn't expecting this."

"What were you...expecting?" I asked. God I wished he'd just find a pace! I could seriously cum.

"I...I watched you...and Todd a bunch of times. He can...he can...buttfuck you hard. I...figured you'd...be...looser." Huh. So he'd watched. Cool, but who else?

His staggered approach was screwing stuff up. The pressure on my prostate was becoming like an itch I couldn't scratch, but if I did I'd cum all over the wall.

Finally he grabbed my hips and started a pace. I was hoping he'd keep it up. Just a couple minutes, just a couple.

And then he came.

Drove me about batty. I mean, another minute...minute and a half and I would've been there.

I felt him twitching inside me. His entire body was shaking, his large sack thumping against me with the strange almost wiggling action.

To his credit, he didn't pull out. He stayed where he was, his head lightly thudding somewhere deeper than my prostate. It was stimulating, kind of awesome, but not enough to get me off.

A few moments passed before he leaned forward towards me, "I'm Ron. Thought I should introduce myself." He withdrew himself, somewhat flaccid, and stood back.

"Joe" I said, and shook his hand. Seemed awful formal with his load in my colon.

He went to the shower next to me and turned on the spigot. "So, you know the big retirement community over off road X?" I nodded, "There's some of us guys. Like to get together and sometimes jerk off. Four of us. You interested?" I kind of shrugged, "I think that if you were there, they might get a bit more...adventurous."