The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," Sharon said apprehensively, "I've never driven a truck before.

"It's okay," he replied laughing, "It's just like a car only bigger, but I have to warn you, once you've driven one, you'll never drive anything else."

Cheekily, she stopped and placed a hand on her hip and gave it a side-sweep, bumping him with her butt while she said, "You can take my Jag from me, when you pry the wheel from my cold dead fingers," causing another burst of laughter, as they walked across the restaurant's parking area.

When they got to the Caddy, Michael unlocked the doors and opened the driver's side for her. She hiked the skirt of her dress up several inches. When Michael turned and saw this before she could say it, he repeated "SUV's and evening wear don't go together," as Sharon silently nodded her head with a smirk.

He put his hands on her hips and helped her up behind the wheel. He jogged around to the passenger side, as she started the engine. As he climbed in, he started to say, 'Okay let's get the seats adjusted', but only got out, "Okay...," as the sexy sight of Sharon behind the wheel with her short skirt exposing her long, tanned legs distracted him.

She saw what he was looking at and playfully scolded, "Eyes on the road, Michael not me."

"No problem," he said and silently thanked God they weren't riding in a convertible. They would likely have caused several long-haul truckers to have accidents, driving back to the hotel.

He helped her adjust her seat and she found the control for the moon roof and opened it for the drive back. It was a crisp fall night and the breeze felt nice as they drove. "This thing's got some power," she said and added a little more gas. As their speed picked-up, Michael could see Sharon's nipples were hardening under the fabric of the dress.

"What do you think now," he asked, smiling.

Keeping her left hand on the wheel, she rested her right arm on the center console and sat back in the seat. "This is nice. I think I could get used to it."

Michael laughed and said, "Just don't get us pulled over."

She glanced over at him and said, "Hey, I've been curious about the ranch. Tell me about it."

On the drive back to the Sheraton, he shared that the ranch and 'Becca's Place was about one-hour outside of Boise. It had a 5,300 square-foot, log cabin-style main house and a 2,500 square foot guest villa that was also cabin style. The camp facilities were nearby and could accommodate 200 kids at a time. The ranch boarded animals of all kinds including horses, cattle, chickens and even 10 bison. A mated pair of eagles that 'Becca had named Zeus and Athena had a nest along the Rouge River, which bisected the property.

"Real eagles... bald eagles," Sharon exclaimed.

Shaking his head in the affirmative, she followed with, "Wow!"

As they approached the Sheraton, they could see numerous sets of red-blue flashers and red flashing strobes. Something big had happened that had resulted in the police and fire department responding. "What the hell happened," Sharon asked.

"I don't know Michael responded, but it looks like half of the Cloverville police force is here and a couple of emergency response vehicles."

They glanced at each other and said, "Obliviots," in stereo, which resulted in another burst of laughter, as they pulled into the parking lot.

Michael advised, "We might want to pull around back. It looks like they have the main entrance blocked."

There was a large crowd of people around the doors and the police were blocking the entrance. Emergency medical techs pushed the doors open and wheeled a woman out on a gurney, but at their distance and the crowd they couldn't tell who.

As they slowly drove past the crowd it appeared that Sharon recognized someone and stopped. Lowering the window, she hailed, "Tommy! Tommy Zimmerman," and waved her hand outside the window.

Michael then saw who it was, the guy who had been feeling her up, while he had danced with her. As he drew closer to the car, all Michael could see was the top of his balding head. The noise and commotion of the crowd made it hard to hear. Sharon shouted, "What's going on?"

Tommy responded in a slurred voice, "Hi Sharon. Wow! Nice wheels."

Sharon repeated her question and Tommy replied, "Where did you go? I was hoping for another dance. Boy, you missed the excitement! Steve Thompson got really drunk and went off on Tracy Smith. Beat the livin' shit out of her."

"Oh God," Sharon exclaimed.

"Yeah," said Tommy have trouble keeping his balance, "It took like ten guys to drag him off her. The police cleared the place."

After a brief pause, he asked, "Hey can I have your number?"

Sharon glanced at Michael and then looked down to Tommy smiling sweetly and said, "Sure. Its 442-377-3323."

Michael could hear Tommy repeating it numerous times.

As she began to slowly pull forward, she waved and said, "Bye, Tommy."

Michael had a quizzical look on his face as the window rolled up and had insulated them from the noise outside. "What number was that you gave him," he asked.

Sharon smiled and brilliantly blinked her eyes several times and said, "When I moved in with my uncle and aunt, Uncle Paul told me that when I started dating and I met a guy I didn't like, but didn't want to be rude, to give him that number."

"Who's number is it," asked Michael.

Sharon shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know. It's my area code and spells DRP DEAD -- drop dead."

Michael wagged a finger at her and said, "You're the clever minx, aren't you?"

Putting a hand on her chest and pantomiming a shocked look, she exclaimed, "Well, I didn't want to be rude, right," causing them both to laugh again.

They found an empty spot near the rear entrance to the hotel. Parking, she turned off the SUV and gave the keys to Michael. Flashing that lovely smile again, she said, "I think I might be giving up my jag... maybe."

Michael raised his hands in mock praise and said, "Hallelujah, another convert," causing yet another outburst of laughter.

Michael got out and jogged around to the driver's side. He opened the door and helped to properly extract Sharon from the vehicle. Once on the pavement she wiggled her hips and used her hands to smooth her dress. Michael took her hand and they walked side-by-side to the door, where he used his key card to open the door for her.

They avoided the lobby by using the stairs to the second floor and then went to the elevator. Sharon told him her room was on the 15th floor then boarded it. As they rode up, Sharon commented on how a not-so nice evening had become amazing. Michael walked her to her door and there she put her arms around his neck and to his surprise and said, Thanks for the wonderful evening," and punctuated it with a kiss.

Michael put his arms around her waist and held the kiss, allowing their tongues to parry. Sharon parted the embrace with a sweet smack and asked if they could have breakfast together in the morning. He loved the idea and asked if 9:00 am would be too early. "Let's make it 10, if that's okay," said Sharon, opening her door.

Michael turned back toward the elevator as he said, "Sweet dreams."

As he rode the elevator down six floors, he was amazed at how nice the evening had turned-out. He had been apprehensive about what the evening had held and as he opened the door to his room, he silently said thanks to 'Becca for suggesting he come. At that, he fought a lump of emotion that started to form in his throat as he closed the door. He set his phone and wallet on the nightstand and then opened his suitcase and got out his night clothes. He undressed and folded his clothes. He stripped off his underwear and donned a pair of light grey sweatpants. Padding into the bathroom in his bare feet, he quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth.

After wiping his face with a towel, he walked into the room and put on a yellow Under-Armor tee-shirt with NAVY on the left breast and turned his laptop on, to check some email before turning-in for the night. As he was scanning Outlook, he heard his phone ring and vibrate. He got up from the desk and walked over to the nightstand, as the phone rang again.

Picking it up he saw that Sharon was calling him. As he answered the call, he thought he would hear her sweet voice thank him again for the wonderful evening.

She sounded very distraught and frightened. "Michael, can you come to my room," she asked in a quavering voice, "I'm afraid to be alone."

'Oh my God', he thought. "Sharon are you okay," he asked.

She told him she was having a panic attack and stammered saying, "Sheri won't let me call her, 'cause I've already used my lifeline call," and finished by pleading, "Can you please come and sit with me for a while?"

"Oh God... sure," he said, "I'm on my way."

"Thank you," she said through tears and hung-up.

Quickly he put on a pair of leather sandals, grabbed his key card and phone, and ran out the door. Thinking it was an emergency, he jogged to the stairs and took them two at a time, to the 15th floor.

Sharon was waiting at the door for him, and she opened it as he had approached.

She was dressed in a black silk robe that was tied at the waist and highlighted her figure. Her appearance was completely different from almost one-hour before.

Panting Michael said, "What's wrong, Sharon? God, you look terrible."

"I..., I don't... w-w-ant to be... alone," she cried and hugged him as he got to the door.

They came into her room, and he saw it was almost the same layout as his. Her suitcase was on a stand in the closet, and he noticed the dress she had been wearing was on a hangar.

He sat her down on the bed and went to the bathroom and got her a glass of cold water. Walking back into the bedroom, he gave her the drink which accepted and sipped. Sitting down next to her, he put his hand on her shoulder and she leaned into him. She was shaking like a leaf. He patted her back and rubbed it, trying to help her calm down.

"I have these... panic attacks," said Sharon as she dropped her head in embarrassment, "I've had them since Ed was going downhill with his Alzheimer's." She continued by mournfully wailed, "I haven't had a full night's since in... I don't know how long. I know there's medicine that will help, but I don't want to hooked on that garbage!"

She leaned into him and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Oh my God," said Michael, "I'm so sorry."

After the tears passed, she sat up, wiping at her eyes and face. Her cheeks red.

"I had one earlier today and used the breathing trick Sheri taught me to get over it, but...," she began and fell silent.

After several minutes she said, "I've never talked to anyone so much about Ed and me, since he passed," looking up at Michael with those sad, green eyes she continued, "I couldn't calm down. Thanks for coming."

Choking back tears of his own, Michael said huskily, "No problem."

Sharon then asked a question that caught him completely off-guard, "How do you deal with 'Becca's death?"

He didn't know how to respond. He had completely immersed himself in the charity meant to keep her memory alive. If he stopped long enough to give it more than a passing thought, he knew the weight would likely crush him.

Sharon being extremely perceptive said, "You're like me. You haven't, have you."

"You said one thing earlier that REALLY hit home," he said and continued, "You said, Ed told you, 'There are people out there a lot worse off than us, so I don't want you worrying about me.'"

"I think we've both locked ourselves in a prison, denying what needs to be done," he said, as his voice began to crack and with tears now streaming down his cheeks said, "mourn our losses."

She hugged him again, this time very tightly and gave a mournful wail and sobbed. Michael fell back onto the bed, and she lay on top of him. They both wept deeply for their spouses.

As she wept, Sharon cried, "I'm... so angry... right now! I'm pissed-off at fucking cancer and fucking Alzheimer's."

As she cried, she pounded his chest with both hands and buried her face in the crook of his neck. He could feel her hot tears soaking through the fabric of the tee shirt. Although her blows weren't painful, Michael could tell she had some strength. She was pounding the years of frustration she had suffered out.

Michael whispered, That's... right. Get... it... out," as he too cried -- like he should have years ago.

As he did so, he felt a weight slowly being lifted from his heart. One he didn't realize he had been carrying for so long. Afterwards they laid there just embracing and comforting each other.

Sharon stirred first. She lifted her head from Michael's chest. Although her cheeks were tear-streaked, he could tell her countenance was different. He green eyes had lost that sense of sadness. She kissed him with a smack of their lips and said, "Thanks for letting me cry on you and for being my punching bag." Rubbing at his chest, she said, "I hope I didn't hurt you," and, "I'll pay your laundry bill," as she rubbed the numerous tear stains.

Looking at her, he smiled and said, "I should be thanking you, for helping me grieve. I didn't realize I had been ignoring what I needed to do, until you confronted me. Thank you," he said and kissed her.

Michael pushed himself up onto his elbows as Sharon sat up. When she did, he noticed her robe had parted and most of her upper anatomy was exposed. The knot having worked its way loose as they had been laying together.

Michael lowered his eyes and said, "Ah, you might want to fix your robe."

Sharon laughed and took his chin in her hands and lifted it to meet her gaze. When their eyes met, Michael again thought just how amazing they were.

"It's okay Michael, I don't mind," adding in a soft, playful voice, "In fact, I want you to look at me and enjoy my body. My daughter was right. I need to throw away the sack cloth and ashes of the past and live again."

What she said next convicted him, "I don't think Rebecca would want you to suffer for ten-years the way you have, would she?"

With a husky voice he said, "No."

With a pleasant smile, Sharon took her hands and pushed down the lapels of her robe and exposed her naked upper body. He skin was nicely tanned, and bikini lines were clearly outlined the circumference of her breasts, which were full and the nipples, soft and swollen. Her stomach although not completely flat was well-toned and supple. As he sat-up, Sharon took his hands in hers and commented on how strong they were and then placed them on her breasts. She then squeezed them compressing his hands into the warm flesh of her amazing anatomy. As he kneaded them gently, she smiled at him and said, "That feels nice," and then leaned in for another kiss, this time stabbing her tongue deeply into his mouth.

At the same time, she let her hands drop to his thighs and slid them toward his crotch, where they brushed across his penis, under the fabric of the sweatpants. Michael moaned and dropped her breasts and broke the kiss to pant, "Hold on Popeye, your Olive Oil isn't ready, just yet."

Sharon caught completely off-guard, exclaimed, "What?"

Catching his breath Michael said, "That's something 'Becca would say every time I came home from a deployment." He went on to describe how hot she always looked on the pier, as the ship docked. The first time it had happened was soon after they were married. When they got to their home, Michael wanted to ravage her right in the living room. "'Becca would say, 'Slow down, Popeye', referring to the cartoon character," he said and explained that she referred to herself as Olive Oil in a sexy, double entendre," explaining she wasn't quite ready to get it on, just yet."

He went on to say it was their inside joke, as they always dressed as the cartoon couple for masquerades and at Halloween and finished by saying, "She was really into foreplay and loved it when I fondled her."

"That is so sweet," said Sharon, continuing with, "My Ed was all about business. All of our sex was hot and to the point."

Sharon picked up one of Michael's hands and placed it on a breast again and seductively looking at him asked, "Can you teach me some of Rebecca's foreplay tricks?"

Michael cleared his throat at her forthrightness and then said that one of her favorite things to do was begin lovemaking by taking a shower together. "We'd use the opportunity of bathing each other to caress and fondle," he said in a voice quivering with the excitement to come.

"That sounds wonderful," said Sharon sliding off the bed. Standing in front of Michael she let the robe drop to the floor and he drank in the full beauty of her nakedness. She turned and walked toward the bathroom. Michael followed the motion of her elegant figure and sweetly swaying hips, accented by the tan lines she bore. He could feel himself getting very aroused.

She stopped at the door and looked over her shoulder and said seductively, "I'll warm up the shower while you get underdressed," and stepped into the bathroom after turning on the light.

He stood and with quivering hands stripped out of his clothes, as he heard the shower begin running. When he got to the door to the bathroom, he saw Sharon standing in the shower with water cascading down her body. Turning she saw he was erect and opened the door to invite him in, with a smile.

He stepped into the shower, and they enfolded each other in their arms.

.....

He loved this type of morning. A clear blue sky that afforded the opportunity to see for miles and miles. He was standing above the Rogue River, near an expanse of old growth Ponderosa Pine. In the distance, he could see the main house and farther in the distance the lodge for the kids of 'Becca's Place. Of the many sites he had scouted for camping on the ranch, this was his favorite. A fire was crackling in the fire pit and a blue enameled coffee pot steamed on the grate of the fire pit. The coffee was piping hot and strong, just the way he liked it. There was nothing better than that first cup of coffee, when you were camping. Looking around and smiling, he knew this particular spot was one of 'Becca's favorites as well.

Nearby was his tried and true, green, and khaki Columbia tent. The two-man backpacking shelter had been everywhere on the property. He was beginning to hear stirring coming from within. He smiled and walked over and took a set of cups from his backpack, brought them over to the fire and crouched by the fire ring. As he poured a cup of hot coffee, the flap of the tent was thrown back.

He turned to see Sharon crawling from the tent. She was naked except for his yellow Under Armor Navy tee. She exited the small tent and stood. She used the front of the tent for support as she put her feet into sandals and the thread her arms through the sleeves and pulled it down over her lovely torso. The slight chill in the air had made her nipples rock hard and they tented the front of the tee at her chest.

She looked around blearily and put her hands on her shapely hips, as she leaned left and right to stretch a few kinks out of her back. She saw him by the fire and said with a sleepy smile, "Good morning."

He smiled and poured coffee into a tin cup and stood. He carried the coffee over to her. He presented the handle to her and warned, "Careful it's a little hot."

She took accepted the cup and stood on her tip toes and kissed him. She took a sip and it sounded like she had reached orgasm, "Oh God," she moaned, "This is the best coffee ever!"

She kissed him again and then excused herself saying she needed to pee. As she walked off into the trees to the latrine, he had dug for them the previous evening, he admired the view of her gluts swaying under the hem of the shirt. "Nice view," he called.