The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid off him and laid beside him and Michael felt the heat of passion radiating from her. They turned and faced each other as she continued to stroke him sweetly and slowly. "Mr. Richards," she began, "I just wanted to say you're the reason why I came to this reunion."

She went onto detail how she clearly remembered the brave action he performed on her behalf in high school and what it meant to her. She stopped stroking him and placed her hand on his butt. "I had hoped that this experience would help me deal with the gaping hole that has existed in my spirit, since Ed passed," and looking at him with those amazing jade green eyes, she smiled and said huskily, "And it has."

Pulling him close and hugging him, she purred, "More than I could have ever imagined." Looking directly into his eyes, she continued by saying, "You did that. You helped me feel alive again."

She briefly teared-up as she stated, "I loved my Ed with all my heart. We had fire, but we lacked passion. Before last night I had never experienced that, but when you sat on the bench in the shower, hooked my leg over your shoulder to pleasure me..." And paused briefly to find the words, then said, "It was fantastic!"

Lightly kissing his lips, she gazed at him longingly and whispered softly, "Before we make love, would you please use your tongue on me, again?"

"Absolutely," he said huskily and instructed, "Lay back and just enjoy it."

She positioned herself on her back and Michael kissed his way down the front of her anatomy. As his head dipped below the covers into the darkness, he smelled the scent of their combined musk and felt the warmth their bodies had produced. Sharon was beginning to sweat, and each kiss tasted savory. He paused at her breasts and kissed, nibbled, and sucked them. While he did this, he traced a hand down to her crotch and began playing with her clit. He felt the rate of her breathing begin to increase. Sharon's hands found his head and with her fingernails, began massaging his scalp, as he heard her moan.

He progressed lower and stopping at her navel, where he slid his tongue into it and around it's periphery.

As Michael slowly progressed to his destination, Sharon spread her well-toned legs to accommodate him. Her eyes were closed, as she was enjoying the fire that was slowly building within her lower abdomen and she wanted to revel in every second of the experience.

Michael knew he was nearing his goal, when he felt the tuft of her pubic hair tickle his chin. With his teeth his nipped at the soft skin of her tummy and pubis. He then switched to kissing and gently licking with the tip of his tongue. At that Sharon let out a slightly louder moan.

He veered off course slightly to enhance the sensation she was feeling. He avoided her nether regions and then began kissing down one inner thigh to the knee and then back up. Tracing a path with his lips, he let them brush the nub of her clit and then proceeded down the other leg. This sent waves of electric pleasure through Sharon's body. As he kissed her, she felt the stubble of his beard rub again and it excited her even more.

Being trapped under the covers, Michael began sweating himself, as he too was becoming excited. He knew enough about female anatomy to know where he was and as he explored with his tongue, he found the waiting lips of Sharon's vulva. They were warm, swollen, and wet with her juices. The lips of her inner labia had fully blossomed, and he traced his tongue along their length.

Sharon groaned with pleasure and held his head in place. Before inserting his tongue into her sweet depths, he concentrated on her clit for a few minutes, which caused her body to quake and a soft moans escaped her lips as she bit them in delight. After that he stiffened his tongue and slid it in and out her for several minutes. He set a sweet rhythm of stab, wiggle, pull out and lick. Slowly increasing the intensity.

Even with being out of regular lovemaking practice, Michael knew the coos and moans he heard, told him the anticipation was building within Sharon. The smell of her excitement was making it hard to stop and was intoxicating him as well. The smells, the heat and the passion began to almost consume him. He felt his body begin to quiver in the anticipation of what was soon to come.

Learning the fine art of oral stimulation was one of the favorite things 'Becca had taught him. She wanted to ensure she was well-lubricated to accommodate him. Sharon tasted so good, and it brought back memories of him enjoying 'Becca's sweet treasures. As he licked and sucked, he moaned that he so enjoyed at how she tasted.

Just then Sharon pulled off the cover from his head. He half expected a cloud of steam to rise and to see her looking at him with smoke coming out of her ears. He looked up from her and saw that she was flush. Her cheeks were rosy, and her skin sheened with perspiration. Looking at her Michael was reminded of 'Becca during their lovemaking. At a certain point in their foreplay, she would take command of the moment and say to him, "I need you now," and he knew that she was ready to accept him.

She may have been petite, but she had taught him just how to excite her, so that when the time came, she was fully able to accept all of him.

Sharon patted his cheek and asked, "Ground control to Captain Richards, are you there?"

Blinking, he pushed up from her and asked, "Is something wrong? Were you not enjoying it?"

Sharon smiled and said, "You were getting my rocks OFF, but I think you were getting a wee bit carried away."

He sat in a pool of bed coverings and Sharon moved to straddle him, draping her arms over his shoulders. Even with the room cool, her body glistened with sweat. She looked him in the eyes and asked, "Honey, did you know you were calling me 'Becca?"

Michael jumped as if he had been poked by a cattle prod. He was stunned and at this realization he dropped his head and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize. I...," and his voice just trailed off into silence, as he wept.

With her hand under his chin, she lifted his head, so they could see eye-to-eye. With the curled index finger of her other hands, she wiped his tears and said softly, "It's okay."

She then embraced him and hugged him more tightly than she ever had before. She embraced him in silence for several minutes and then relaxed her hold.

Looking at him again she said, "I noticed that you had this faraway look on your face last night as well, when you swept me off my feet and carried me her to the bed to make love."

After a pause, she asked, "Were you fantasizing about 'Becca?"

He dropped his head again and then shook it in the affirmative and whispered, "Can you forgive me?"

"Oh God," exclaimed Sharon, "What is there to forgive! You're human. You've been without intimate contact with the one you loved for nearly ten-years."

She took a breath and said, "I feel honored that you would consider me her equal," and lifting his head again she said, "But I'm not her. I can never be her," then said, "And I won't compete with her, 'cause that's not fair to either of us."

Tears welled in his eyes and Sharon brought his head to her shoulder and rubbed his back, as he finished the last steps of his mourning process. He embraced her as he cried and held her close. After several minutes he released her, heaving a sigh of relief, said with a husky voice, "Sharon, I know I've already said this about a million times, but you're an amazing woman. Thank you, for what you've done for me."

Sharon beamed and said, "That very nice and that deserves a big kiss." Leaning down they kissed deeply, their tongues again dueling. As they did so, Michael dropped a hand between her legs and slipped two fingers into her. Her position was ideal for him to thrust them deeply into her, to her moaning delight.

Parting the embrace with a sweet smack, Sharon said, "For the compatibility portion of the interview, we need something that's going to keep your mind focused, Mr. Director."

Assuming his officious tone again, Michael replied while he fingered her, "Excellent, Ms. Marsh. This will help to demonstrate how you would overcome a potential problem."

Sharon stepped off the bed and padded over to the dresser and picked-up her handbag. Opening it, she searched for something and exclaimed, "Bingo," when she found it. Turning she held it out so Michael could see it and said, "This is my all-time favorite perfume. It's called Knowing, by Estee' Lauder," and assuming a regal stance with one hand on her bare hip proclaimed, "Because I am, all-knowing," to which Michal laughed uproariously.

She held the small crystal bottle up and it had a gold-colored cap and contained a honey gold colored liquid. She removed the cap and with the aerosol pump, spritzed the fragrance on her buns, her lower abdomen and then applied several liberal sprays to her breasts. As she did this, Michael immediately recognized the aroma of the perfume he had detected on her from the previous night.

Snapping the cap back of the bottle and setting it on the dresser, Sharon said, "Now I don't normally wear this much, but I think it will help to solve the problem."

She walked back over to the bed and turned to display that wonderful tush to Michael. Wiggling her hips, she said over her shoulder, "Mr. Richards. Breathe."

Michal leaned toward her, and the wonderful fragrance of the perfume again began titillating his nose. He inhaled and exhaled.

"And again," instructed Sharon, to which he complied.

"And one more time," she instructed, to which he obeyed.

She turned and hiked a leg and set her foot next to him in a very provocative pose. Looking at him and commanded, "Come here, Mr. Director."

As he complied, she placed a hand on his head and pushed it to her lower abdomen, with his nose almost touching her clit. She issued the same command and he willingly followed the instructions.

Tilting his head up to meet her gaze Sharon said, "Mr. Director, you follow instructions, very well," and smiling sweetly said, "We need to do it one more time."

She climbed on the bed and sat on her knees in front of him and motioned him closer. As he did, she reached out and taking his head in her hands, buried it between her breasts and issued the same set of instructions.

With the task completed, she pushed him away from her and asked, "Does that help focus your attention?"

Michael could only respond with, "Holy shit," while he shook his head with his eyes wide.

Chuckling, Sharon said, "Yeah, I figured it would."

Looking at her he asked, "That's the only perfume you use?"

"Uh-huh," Sharon shook her head in the affirmative as she swept a lock of red head from her eyes that had fallen there, during the demonstration.

Smiling, Michael asked, "Do you do this for all the sailors that cross your door?"

Following the playful pillow talk, she said, "Only the one that I want to fuck my brains out," and continued by saying, "Now about that compatibility portion of the interview. I think Olive Oil is ready to play if Popeye is."

Pulling the bed covers from his lap and peeking inside, Sharon said, "Let's see that big boy."

Michael rose to his knees before her, exposing his enlarged penis. It was at half-mast. When she saw it Sharon exclaimed, "That thing is freaking HUGE."

Looking up at him she asked, "Just curious, has it always been this big?"

Michael nodded and said, "I guess I started developing faster in some areas over others when I hit puberty. I used to be very self-conscious about it then and the boys in my gym class picked up on it. Steve Thompson and his ilk started calling me, 'Morphydite."

Sharon shook her head and muttered, "Obliviots."

She reached out with one hand and began gentling stroking it, while the other began fondling his scrotum and gingerly playing with his balls.

"I hope you don't mind my asking," and breaking her gaze from his stiffening penis to his face, asked, "How did 'Becca react when she saw it?"

Placing a tender hand on Sharon's shoulder he chuckled and said, "On our honeymoon, it scared the crap out of her, when I dropped my skivvies, my underwear."

Thinking back on the moment he observed, "Once she was over the initial shock, she became mesmerized by it."

He went onto share that 'Becca was afraid she couldn't take it on the first night, so she stroked him to climax and then, the next day they hit a drugstore to buy a bottle of lubricant to assist. After that they began to explore foreplay and she fell in love with it and found that Michael was a natural.

"You are an expert at 'tickling a fancy' as they say," observed Sharon.

"Well, I've never given this type of oral presentation before, Mr.Director, but I'm willing to learn," she said looking up at him with a sexy smile.

"It's very easy," Michael said. He moved closer to her, so his erection pointed directly into her face. It's head almost brushing her nose. Sharon exclaimed, "Shit, that thing is big," with eyes wide.

Smiling Michael instructed her to open her mouth and run her tongue around the head. She readily complied with her eyes closed. He then instructed her to run her lips along the length of the shaft, while the thumb she used to hold it in place stimulated the underside of the crown. All the while complimenting her on her technique.

Sitting back on her knees, she looked up at him smiling and asked, "What's next?"

Michael instructed her to think of his penis as a tootsie roll pop, from their childhood. He said, "Open your lips and let me slide into your mouth." He took her head in his hands and instructed her to let his penis slide in and out across the surface of her tongue, much like she was sucking on a popsicle.

Then he began to gently stroke in and out of her mouth and enjoyed the sensation. As he did, Sharon tasted a savory saltiness. She felt the firm flesh under the soft sleeve of skin pulsing, as blood filled it, to rock hardness. Michael sighed, "Oh, Sharon. You do that so well," as he continued his slow short strokes, ensuring that he didn't gag her.

Looking up at his with those alluring eyes after several minutes, she slid Michael out her mouth and caressed her cheek with his penis. She then said, "I think Popeye is ready for some fun."

She stacked up several of the pillows and laid back on them and opened her arms to accept him, spreading her legs wide. Michael positioned himself above her and holding his erection in one hand began to rub it against her vaginal slit. Leaning forward and gently thrusting, he easily penetrated her and released himself as Sharon hooked her feet over his hips. She used her hands to rubs his sides, chest, and abdomen, as he began settling into her.

Looking up at him, she smirked and said, "I guess what you said is right, Mr. Naval Surface Warfare Officer. You do hit your bulls' eye."

Thrusting deeply into her caused her to take a quick intake of air, he joked, "I bet you say that to all the sailors."

She hooked her hands around her neck and shaking her head no, said with a smile, "Only the ones I hope will fuck me silly," and pulled him down to kiss.

After several minutes of spit-swapping he pushed up and said, "Well then, let's see if I can make your wish come true," and he went to work slowly increasing his pace.

To Sharon, the intercourse seemed to go on for a wonderful eternity. The sensation of him thrusting in and out of her was again stoking that fire within her. It slowly spread throughout her body in waves of pleasure, building and growing stronger. The sweet pressure was slowly building as she felt herself becoming hotter and her breathing quickened to gasps.

To Michael, she appeared enraptured. Her eyes were closed, and she was peacefully smiling. Every so often she would turn her hear and exhibit a soft moan. He smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of wonderfully penetrating her depths, as a warmth slowly began to fill him. He opened his eyes to look down on her and for a moment thought he saw 'Becca beneath him.

He thought to himself, 'I refuse to live in the past. 'Becca, I loved you with all of my heart, but I know you would want me to live and I'm living for Sharon,' and with his face set in a determined smile and breathing the wonderful scent of her perfume, thrusted forcefully with his hips, driving his entire length into her.

The motion struck Sharon like a bolt of lightning. Her eyes flew open, and she gasped, "Oh God!"

She looked up at Michael and saw he was sweating and beginning to breath hard from his work, as he increased the rhythm of his thrusts. "How... does... it... feel," he asked.

As she pulled herself up to kiss him, she breathlessly exclaimed, "Don't... stop!"

As they kissed, their breath chugged from their nostrils in quick bursts and as it parted, Sharon felt a ball of fire within her explode, causing her to arch her back and loudly moan, as she reached climax.

She collapsed back onto the bed and moaned, as Michael increased his pace and with each thrust of his pelvis, felt as if a spring within his gut was winding tighter. Suddenly, Sharon threw her legs around his waist and squeezed tight and shouted, "Oh, yes! Oh... Yes! Oh, YES," as a second orgasm slammed into her. Almost simultaneously, Michael felt intense waves of euphoria wash through him, as his groin tightened and pulsed. With one last titanic thrust he tensed and grunting, he too climaxed.

After he was fully spent, his body relaxed, and he collapsed onto Sharon gasping for breath, resting on his elbows. He felt as if he had run a marathon. Michael slipped out of her and rolled onto the bed, to lay beside her. "Damn, that was amazing," he exclaimed, "Nothing like last night."

Sharon pushed up onto an elbow next to him and quipped, "I don't know. I kind of liked being swept off my feet and carried off to bed. Ed never did that."

She leaned over to kiss him and after their embrace parted, asked, "How did I do on the compatibility portion of the interview, Mr. Director? Inquiring minds, want to know."

Scratching his chin and acting like he had to think about it, he said, "I think we can work together."

Sharon shook her head and laughed said, "That's all I get? Thanks-a-lot," pounding, playfully on his chest.

.....

Sharon was nervous. This had been her first real job interview, in practically forever. She was attired in a dark blue skirt and matching jacket, with a light blue blouse and black heels. She was sitting on a leather sofa, next to Michael, in the modestly appointed offices of 'Becca's Place.

Uncrossing her legs and then re-crossing them in the opposite fashion, she leaned over to Michael and whispered, "Does it usually take this long?"

He looked at her, smiling and said, "It'll be fine," as he patted her tanned knee.

She sheepishly smiled and then reached into her purse and removed her compact, popped it open and checked her hair and make-up in its tiny mirror.

She thought the interview had gone very well. Michael had introduced her to the members of the board of directors and then stepped-out of the conference room, quietly closing the door as he did. The six members present for the interview (four men and two women) were quite cordial. Michael had briefed her on who the likely interviewers would be, but that cordiality masked their seriousness. They weren't out to make her fail the interview; they were ensuring that the right candidate was selected. They reviewed each of her qualifications and asked her to summarize each of her current responsibilities. She fielded each of these questions with ease and provided affidavits, financial statements of her organizations and several letters of reference.

It wasn't a Spanish inquisition, but the level of stress it induced in her, sure made it feel like one. After an hour and a half, she was blessedly excused so they could deliberate and here she was.