The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the tree line she stopped and with her free hand raised the hem of the shirt to fully expose her butt and wiggled it at him before heading into cover to do her business.

Michael shook his head and laughed out loud. 'God', he thought, 'She is some woman'.

He was really impressed with how she had handled being in the wilderness. She was a quick study on the basics. In just a few days she had learned to ride a horse in less than an hour, could fly fish and clean her catch, could set-up a camp site and wasn't scared at every sound in the night. He quietly shook his head amazed at how this 'city girl' had taken to the frontier.

A few minutes later she returned and the view of her breasts jiggling unencumbered increased the level of excitement he was experiencing. As she approached, he stood to greet her. She stopped a few feet from him and exclaimed, "My goodness," she exclaimed coyly, "Someone certainly is happy to see me."

He glanced down and saw that the shorts he was wearing was tented at the crotch.

"Fortunately, we're the only ones out here," he said dead pan.

"You react that way to all the girls you bring camping," she asked stepping closer and flicking the tip with her fingers and looking up into his eyes.

"Only the ones wearing just a tee shirt," he said with a smirk and then asked, "More coffee."

She rolled her eyes and blurted, "Typical sailor."

He poured her another cup of the steaming brew and she sipped at it as she looked around them amazed at how beautiful this area was. Just then there was a high-pitched screech over their heads. Glancing up she saw two eagles flying high overhead, The whiteness of their feathers stood in contrast to the dawn sky.

"Oh... my... God," she exclaimed.

Michael finished his cup of coffee and looked up, "That's Zeus and Athena," he said, pointing to each.

"They're magnificent," she said.

Michael set his cup down on a rock and moved in behind her. Sharon leaned into him as he wrapped his left arm around her to cup a breast with his hand, while his right hand slid down below her navel and played with the tuft of her pubic hair. As he nuzzled the nape of her neck with his lips he said huskily, "You're magnificent."

"Hmm," Sharon moaned and slid his right hand lower to finger her clit, "That feels so good."

He closed his eyes to fully enjoy this passionate private moment.

.....

"Huh," he exclaimed as he opened his eyes. For a moment he was completely disoriented. He was naked and lying next to Sharon in the bed of her darkened hotel room. His right arm was wrapped around her waist and his hand was between her legs. It felt slightly moist, as the realization of the fact he was stimulating her set in.

Her auburn hair brushed his face as she turned to look over her shoulder at him. She smiled and said, "Good morning, sunshine! That feels really good."

Coming fully awake with a yawn, Michael asked, "How did you sleep," and kissed her shoulder, as he squeezed her tight.

Rolling 180-degrees Sharon turned to face him and snuggling close said, "I slept fabulously," she almost shouted. Beaming an amazing smile in the low light she said, "It felt nice to wake up to someone playing with me, but we need to push the pause button. I've got to pee."

Michael obliged and Sharon threw back the covers, swung her legs off the bed and stood. "Holy shit," she immediately exclaimed, "Its freezing in here." Michael was somewhat taken aback at her swearing but remembered what happened the previous evening when she had been wronged. He smiled at this fiery streak in her.

Sharon bouncing up and down provocatively to warm-up looked at him and said in mock anger, "What are you smirking at, mister."

"I'm just enjoying the view," and instructed," Go use the head before you have an accident and then I'll go."

She wrapped her arms around herself briskly rubbed them with her hands to get warmer as trotted hurried into the bathroom and soon Michael heard a squeal.

Michael sat up and asked, "Sharon are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm fine," came the annoyed response, "The toilet seat is ice-freaking-cold, and we left our towels on the floor and I stepped on them. I'm okay," and then she added, "You stay right where you're at!"

Soon he heard the toilet flush, and she came joggling back into the room. The action made her unhindered breasts bounce and sway in a very alluring motion. When she got to the bed, she almost leaped through the air. Landing next to him, she threw the covers over them and buried herself next to him, stealing as much warmth as she could.

"Jesus," Michael exclaimed as she wiggled her butt into his lap. Although he had a high tolerance to cold, the shock of the contact with her cold skin had been alarming.

"Oooh," she moaned in delight, "You're NICE and warm," punctuating the statement by rubbing her cold feet up and down his legs.

"Would you like me to call the front desk," Michael asked, "Likely, it's a problem with the thermostat."

"No," she replied, "I'm leaving this afternoon anyway to fly back to Palm Desert."

After she was warmed, Michael excused himself in the face of her playful pout about not keeping her warm. As he padded into the bathroom, Sharon drank in the image of his strong physique in the darkness. He was well-muscled and trim, with a broad chest, slim hips and powerful legs and arms. Most of his skin was creamy pale and his arms neck and face were deeply tanned. She let her mind drift briefly back to the previous night. After they had finished toweling off from their shower, he had easily swept her off her feet in his arms and carried her to the bed.

Michael turned on the light and did his business. "Don't piss all over the place," came Sharon's mischievous voice from the bedroom, "All men are alike, when it comes to hitting the target."

At that Michael declared, "Ms. Marsh! I'll have you know that as a US Navy Surface Warfare Officer, I ALWAYS hit my targets." He shook his penis and wiped his hands on a towel and returned to the bedroom, leaving the light on.

As he walked back into the bedroom, Sharon stared in wonder at his appearance in the low light. Her eyes took in that muscular chest, down the faint six-pack abs to the center of her attention. 'My goodness', she thought, 'He is very well-endowed'. Even flaccid, his penis was longer than the span of her hand in length. It was circumcised and swung back and forth with each step he took, in front of the large sack of his scrotum,

Michael climbed back into bed and Sharon snuggled next to him and they lay there in silence for several minutes. After that pause Michael slipped a hand around her and cupped a breast. Sharon looked over her shoulder at him and asked, "Would it be okay to use your shower?"

"Absolutely," he answered and shared, "I was going to offer it." He paused and then said after kissing her shoulders, "Sharon, what do you think of the idea of me flying...,"

Before he could finish, she gleefully shouted, "Absolutely," and finished by saying, "I'd love for you to come to Palm Desert for a few days."

She rotated to face him again and, in the low light, saw the joyful expression on his face. She then told him he could stay at her place, as she had room.

"I'd love to meet your family," he asked.

Her smiled broadened and she again said, "Absolutely," and punctuated it with another long and passionate kiss.

As their kiss parted, she asked, "Have you ever been to Disneyland?"

To which he replied, "No. Why?"

"Well," she explained, "After I get back to P.D., Sheri and I are taking Jimmy to see Mickey and the gang. It would be wonderful if you could come."

Looking at her skeptically he said, "Are you sure? I won't be horning-in on some mother-daughter/grand-mom/grandson bonding time?"

"It will be absolutely fine," said Sharon beaming. "Hell, they'll be in their room, and we'll be in ours," she finished with a giggle.

"Well," he said reaching over her, he turned on the light and picked-up his phone on her nightstand, "Let me call the airlines and I'll see if there's room on your flight and then I'll call and make the changes to mine."

The soft lighting illuminated them and had the effect of making Sharon's auburn hair shimmer and the jade-green of her eyes become even more alluring. He lay back against the pillows and she told him the name of her carrier and the flight number. As he dialed the number, Sharon laid her head on his chest and toyed with his pubic hair. As he spoke with the airline, she closed her eyes and listened to his voice. She realized she loved its baritone tenor. It was comforting, commanding and strong. She imagined he must have been an amazing officer to work for. It was then that she made the decision she been pondering, since the previous evening.

After several minutes of speaking with three different customer service people, he ended the call. He then called his airline and cancelled his flight to Boise. After a few minutes he set the phone down with a smile. "I'm all set,' he said.

She looked up at him and he could see her eyes were alight with desire. "We might not be able to sit together, but at least we're on the same flight," he said and leaned over to kiss her.

Afterwards, Sharon swung a leg over him, to straddle his waist and settled onto his chest. "That's perfect," she said and finished with, "I might even get the chance to kick your ass in a few rounds of golf," as they laughed and then fell silent, just enjoying the presence of the other.

Michael slid his hands down her back and took the cheeks of her butt in his hands and gently squeezed them.

"Hmm," Sharon moaned, closing her eyes, and enjoying the sensation of the massage. "Michael, you have amazing hands," she said huskily as she gazed at him with those amazing green eyes and then leaned into kiss him, yet again.

Their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths, as the passionate moment endured for several minutes.

When their lips parted with a loud smack, Michael exclaimed, "Oh, my God! Sharon, you are some kisser. Wow!"

She smiled sweetly and kissed him all over his face. Then with a wink, she said, "I'll be right back."

She kissed his neck, across his shoulders and then down his chest, she slid down his body and her head disappeared beneath the bed covers. When she reached his pectorals, she veered to each side in turn to suck and nibble on his nipples. Michael laid there with his eyes closed, enjoying the experience. Her body brushed lightly against the shaft of his penis, and it began to stiffen again, with the stimulation.

As she began kissing her way back up, he opened his eyes and looked down as her tussled auburn-crowned head reappeared. When their eyes met, she smiled again and asked, "How did that feel?"

"That was amazing," he said. Brushing a lock of red hair from her eyes he added, "You learn fast."

She beamed and rested her chin on his chest and said sweetly, "Michael, you're such an incredible man."

She turned and pillowed her head on his chest for a moment and then lifted it again, to look at him and said softly, "You know, I've been thinking about that offer from last night."

With his hands he began to lightly rub her shoulders and responded with a pleasant smile, "Really," and asked, "What did you decide?"

She briefly bit her lower lip and said, "Instead of helping you find someone for the position. I'd like to interview for it."

Michael pondered her decision briefly, rubbing his chin and then said, "Sure," and inquired, "When would like to do that?"

Lifting herself to rub her breasts against the hair of his chest and her abdomen against his penis, she smiled provocatively and said, "Well, there's no time like the present."

Catching her meaning, Michael exclaimed, "Ah! I see!"

He cleared his throat theatrically and said, "Well, Ms. Marsh," in an official tone. "Thank you for inquiring about the position of Programs Coordinator for 'Becca's Place." Sharon stifled a giggle with a hand while he continued, "I'm Michael Richards, the organization's Director," taking his right hand from her butt, he offered it to her to shake, which she did laughing out loud.

He playfully swatted her left cheek with his opposite hand, and she exclaimed, "Hey! What was that for."

Michael took on a mock stern countenance and corrected her, saying, "Now, Ms. Marsh. We do need to behave ourselves with a small degree of decorum," and continued by saying, "Now, I'm sure you'll do very well on this interview, but I need to inform you that this is merely an informal conversation. The Board of Directors will want to conduct a more formal version, soon."

He continued by saying as he massaged her butt, "This interview will consist of answering a few entendre-laced questions and that will be followed by a practical exam to determine your compatibility, as we'll be working quite closely together."

At the mention of the interview style, Sharon flashed a sexy smile and whispered seductively, "Just so you know, double-entendres make me very horny!"

Michael raised his eyebrows and exclaimed, "Really! We'll have to note that in your records."

Continuing he said, "This interview should last about an hour..."

To which Sharon interrupted, "Or two or three. You know, we have until 5 pm for the flight to P.D.," to which Michael swatted her again, to her protest.

"Please, no interruptions, Ms. Marsh," corrected Michael and continued with, "Since this interview is as informal as you can get, you can also be as frank as you like."

"Really," Sharon said smiling wickedly.

"Yes, Ms. Marsh," said Michael and finishing his introduction said, "I'm a sailor and I've heard it all."

Smirking, Sharon said, "You mean I can say words like fuck. As in, 'I need you to fuck me with that big dick of yours, 'cause I'm so horny?'"

"Why yes," said Michael, smiling and pinching her ass, to her laughing protest.

Sharon climbed off him and snuggled close to his side. As she shifted her position, he kept his hand in contact with her seat, enjoying the feel of her firm gluts. Sharon gave an approving coo, saying, "That's much better," liking the feel of his strong hand on her ass. It would slide from cheek to cheek and occasionally slip between the lobes and brush the mound of her vagina.

After this romantic pause, Michael looked over at her and asked, "Why do you want this position, Ms. Marsh?"

Smiling pleasantly while she scratched his chest lightly with her fingernails, Sharon said, "For a while I've been wanting a change of pace," and letting her hand glide down to his abdomen, continued with, "A friend mentioned this position and I thought everything about it would be fabulous."

"Nice response," said Michael with a warm smile.

Looking at him with those amazing eyes of hers, Sharon asked, "Has anyone ever told you, you have a very commanding voice," and finished it by adding, "I find that very sexy in a director."

Michael grinned and said, "Why thank you," and leaning over, kissed her. Their tongues briefly dueling.

Breaking it with a smack and with his right hand he took one of her breasts in his hand and with the thumb began brushing it across the nipple, Michael said, "Let's continue with the interview, shall we," and asked, "Ms. Marsh, what are you passionate about?"

"Ooh, that's a good one," exclaimed Sharon. She looked up to the ceiling and thought for a bit. A wicked smile crossed her lips and then looking back at him said sweetly, "I'm passionate about my family, friend and the kids under my care. I'm a product of the foster care system, so I know what many of these kids have gone through. If I'm selected as the Program Coordinator for 'Becca's Place, I will treat these kids like my kids."

As she said this her hand moved from his abdomen and with a finger began tracing circles around his nipples and said matter-of-factly, "Since you said I can speak frankly, if anyone were to mess with them, a fucking, angry mother grizzly would seem like the fairy godmother, by comparison," and batted her eyes a few times.

"Good answer," Michael said and in conspiratorial aside motion said, "Don't say that part to the board, if they ask you that," causing both to laugh.

"My God," exclaimed Michael gazing at her amazed and observed, "You're fiery, aren't you?"

"Ah, hello," said Sharon, taking a hand from under the covers to point at her hair and exclaimed, "I'm a redhead AND I'm Irish!"

Michael smiled as she got serious and said, "I really mean it. I know what some of these kids have gone through and I love each one of them, like I do my own kids and now a grandchild as well."

As she said this Michael made a connection to when they were in high school. Sharon had worn used and mis-matched clothing, making her the target of a lot of ridicule. He had gotten fed up with it when Steve Thompson had threatened her.

Snapping himself back to the present, Michael asked, "What experience do you bring to this position," as he shifted his hand down to her lower abdomen and began to finger the tuft of pubic hair. She placed her hand on his and guided it a little lower to her clit. Sharon briefly closed her eyes and moaned, as a wave of warm pleasure swept through her being.

Opening them, she looked at Michael with a smile and said, "I have several years' experience running non-profits, as well as serving on numerous boards of directors. Two of which I'm the chairperson."

Shifting from the small button of flesh, Michael's fingers traced along the lips of her womanhood, and he felt the moisture, as the inner lips of her labia were beginning to blossom at the stimulation. He then asked, "Do you have experience in the outdoors?"

Leaning forward to kiss him deeply, Sharon broke the embrace and said, "None, but I have a very good friend who can teach me the ropes."

Michael shook his head with a broad smile and exclaimed, "Oh! Really."

Nodding emphatically, Sharon rubbed his chest with the nails of one of her hands as he slipped a finger into her, causing her to coo again.

"What assets do you bring to this position, Ms. Marsh," he asked, as her breathing started to increase.

Winking at him and saying, "You'll really like this one," Sharon again straddled him, giving his exploring fingers better access to her. She then leaned forward and placed her hands on the headboard to support herself, she then allowed her breasts to dangle before his face and said lustily, "Besides being quite wealthy, I have a couple of rather large assets that I think will interest you."

Michael withdrew his finger from her and took a breast in each hand, kneading the soft, ample, and firm flesh. His took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it. Running his tongue around the dark brown areole, he then softly bit the hard nipple, causing her to moan again in pleasure. He buried his face in her cleavage and then switched to the other breast.

After several minutes of this stimulation, he looked up into her eyes and said with a smile, "You're right, Ms. Marsh. Those are quite considerable assets."

She chuckled wickedly and with her right hand, traced it down his chest and along the ripples of his abdomen. She briefly felt around until she found the head of his penis and with her index finger, she traced its length. It began to pulse and stiffen. She grasped it gently and began stroking it. While she did this, she said seductively, "Mr. Director, it appears your organization has some considerable assets as well."

Michael cleared his throat, to battle the wave of pleasure he felt at this stimulation. "Why, yes we do," he said with a smile and continued with, "And before we get to the compatibility portion of the interview, do you have any questions or special requests?"