The Reunion

Story Info
Girlfriends reunited after four months of long distance.
2.6k words
4.75
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and completely fictional**

----------------------

"I mean, I still can't believe you're actually here. How did you manage not to give away the surprise for four whole months? No offense, but you're not the best at keeping secrets from me," Tessa teased her girlfriend, Amelia, as they stumbled, laughing, through the doorway of Tessa's bedroom after dinner with their friends. Amelia had surprised Tessa by flying home a few days earlier than expected after spending the last 4 months in England for grad school.

"Heyyy, I can keep a secret when I really want to," Amelia teased back as she set down her suitcase and started to unzip it. She'd been diligently keeping a countdown of the days till she'd get to see her girlfriend and all their friends again, and now the pair had a whole week to do whatever they wanted before heading to their respective hometowns to spend the holidays with family.

"Plus...I kept picturing the way your face was gonna light up the second you figured out I was actually here and that alone was motivation to keep this from you," Amelia giggled as started looking for a comfier set of clothes to change into. As thrilled as she was to be home, jet lag was still a bitch and the two margaritas she'd had at dinner weren't doing much to keep her awake either.

"Mel are you kidding me; it's been FOUR MONTHS since we were together and you're already getting ready for bed? It's 9pm for fuck's sake."

"Tess, you've gotta remember that my body thinks it's 3am right now," Amelia yawned as she dug through her suitcase. (where were her sweatpants?) Tessa jumped off the bed, crouched on the floor next to Amelia and began to help look for her sweats when she stopped abruptly. "What's that?" she questioned as she began to chase after the flash of pink she saw in the suitcase.

"What's what? Oh--" Amelia's face turned bright red, which was saying something because her dark complexion didn't easily give her away when she blushed.

"OH MY GOD you bought a vibrator?" Tessa laughed as she fished out the ziplock bag with the device in it. Despite the fact that they'd been together for almost 18 months, Amelia and Tessa still messed with each other like the best friends they were before they started dating. "Awww, someone missed me way more than I thought they did!" Amelia's cheeks went from pink to scarlet red as she grabbed the bag and hastily returned it to the bottom of the suitcase.

"Look, it's been a long time and...well, I have needs and I'm not gonna apologize for that," Amelia exclaimed indignantly. She stood up and began to head for the bathroom with her change of clothes when Tessa grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Hey, you don't need to apologize; I think it's kinda hot," Tessa looked up into Amelia's big, brown eyes with a sheepish grin on her face. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't imagine how you, y'know--got by, so to speak--without me a few times while you were gone." Tessa glanced down to look at her finger, which had begun lazily tracing its way around Amelia's ribcage. "Okay I thought about it pretty often, actually," she shared as her finger slowly turned into her whole hand and made its way towards Amelia's back and underneath the fabric of the black turtleneck she was wearing.

"Really?"

Now it was Tessa's turn to blush. "Yeah..." she looked up at her girlfriend's face to find she was smirking at her.

"Not so tough now huh?" Amelia's free hand cradled the base of Tessa's head as her thumb rested on her cheek. The pair laughed underneath their breath before Amelia broke away to toss her clothes back in the general direction of her suitcase. She turned back around and jumped on the bed right in front of Tessa, who was now on her phone. Amelia grabbed it and set it down on the nightstand next to them.

"Mel, I was in the middle of something; what gives?" Just as she started to reach for her phone, Amelia pulled her on top of her so that they were inches away from each other.

"What, you thought you could mention fantasizing about me while I was gone and not expect me to do anything about that?" Amelia said with a smirk as the two rolled so that they were both lying on their sides, still facing each other. Tessa's eyes widened, clearly not expecting such a blunt question from her otherwise reserved and easily flustered girlfriend.

Amelia leaned in so that her lips were inches away from Tessa's ear, and whispered--"Don't you wanna see the real thing instead of picturing it in your head?"

Tessa felt a wave and heat rush over her and her pulse begin to race in her chest. Still at a loss for words, all she could do was shake her head enthusiastically before pulling Amelia in for a fervently passionate kiss. All the pent up desire between the two was released in a single moment, as their hands roamed every inch of the other's body. Tessa reached for the hem of her girlfriend's shirt and pulled it over her head quickly, revealing a black lacy bralette. Finding her voice, she kissed along Amelia's jawline and whispered in her ear "go get your vibrator."

Amelia jumped off the bed and returned in seconds. Tessa pushed her onto her back and took a moment to drink in just how sexy her girlfriend was; half naked, her dark, wavy hair strewn across the pillow, and looking at her with those pleading eyes of hers. Tessa pulled off her pants, leaving Amelia in nothing but her bra and a lacy black thong.

"Y'know it's not nice to stare," Amelia said, noticing how much her girlfriend liked the matching set she had so carefully chosen to wear tonight.

"Ok, no need to get cocky."

"Yeah? And just what are you gonna do about it?" Amelia propped herself up on her elbows, holding Tessa's gaze, waiting to see what she did next.

Tessa was mesmerized by the way Amelia's collarbones became more defined and framed the set of round, perky breasts hidden behind the black lace of her bra. Snapping back to reality, she reached behind her to grab the vibrator, "I wanna see if the real thing is better than what I've been picturing in my head." She held the hot pink toy out for Amelia, who grabbed it with feigned hesitation.

"I mean, I just don't think it's fair for you to be fully clothed while you watch me make myself cum." Amelia said with an air of pretend innocence as she sat all the way up and crawled closer to Tessa, toying with the waistband of her pants. Just the light touch from Amelia's fingers gave Tessa goosebumps. She took a deep breath and wondered how her girlfriend so easily flipped between being submissive and being dominant.

"Ok, but i'm not gonna undress myself."

"Now that--I can take care of." Amelia leaned in for another kiss, slowly letting her fingers trace the skin that remained hidden by the fabric of Tessa's pants before pulling them down in one smooth motion. She ran her nails across Tessa's toned back until she was stopped by the band of her bra. Easily unclasping it, she pulled off her girlfriend's shirt and bra before returning to her position against the pillows.

"Much better," she said with a mischievous smile on her face. Amelia reached for the vibrator, spreading her legs to give Tessa a better view. She clicked the button on her toy till she reached the desired setting, then closed her eyes and began to let her hands roam all over body. She toyed with herself, slowly tracing circles with the vibrator around her nipples, which were still hidden by the lacy see-through fabric of her bralette. She let her hands drift down over her stomach and across her thighs, inching herself closer and closer toward the bliss she so desperately craved. She pulled her panties to the side, revealing her wet pussy but still denying herself the feeling of the vibrator on her clit.

Tessa could practically feel her pussy dripping as she watched Amelia pleasure herself. It took everything in her to not jump forward and make Amelia moan with pleasure herself as her own hands drifted towards her pussy. Restraint was never something Tessa had much luck with when it came to Amelia, but she had to admit--the real thing was a million times better than anything she could have come up with in her head.

A moan from Amelia brought Tessa back to the moment. The vibrator was buried deep in Amelia's glistening pussy, and Tessa's name slipped through her lips as her back arched slightly in pleasure.

"Ohhhh fuck, Tess, that feels so fucking good"

Tessa slipped two fingers in her own pussy, imagining they didn't belong to her. She let out a breath as she curled her fingers inside of herself.

The pulsing sensations from the vibrator were now focused on Amelia's swollen clit, and as she came closer and closer to orgasm, the sound of her fingers moving in and out of her soaking wet pussy filled the air alongside her moans.

"Shit. oh FUCK, Tess you're gonna make me cum so hard"

Tessa couldn't take it anymore; as hot as Amelia's masturbation session was, she wanted to be the one to make her scream. She leaned down and replaced Amelia's fingers with her tongue. Amelia took a sharp breath in as she registered the sloppy wet feeling of Tessa's mouth against her clit. Both of her hands made their way to her tits, still bound by her bra. Noticing this, Tessa stopped and reached up to fully undress Amelia. Almost blinded by her lust for the woman laying in front of her, she removed her bra and now soaking wet panties as fast as could and pushed Amelia back onto the pillows. Tessa kissed and let her teeth lightly graze Amelia's collarbone before moving down to her nipples. She swirled her tongue around them and sucked them as Amelia gasped in ecstasy. She ran her hands through Tessa's short shaggy hair and pulled in response to the pleasure she felt.

"Mmm lick my clit Tess. Finger my pussy till I'm screaming," she gasped.

Tessa eagerly obliged, returning to her girlfriend's slit, which was now practically dripping. She knew Amelia was close to cumming. grabbing the vibrator, she turned it back on before placing it on Amelia's clit. She gasped and arched her back, grabbing the sheets as she tried to contain herself. at the same time, Tessa focused her tongue on Amelia's pussy, licking in and out rapidly, knowing Amelia was close to cumming. Amelia's breathing quickened and she began to buck in pleasure, making her tits bounce in time with her breaths.

"Please don't stop, don't stop, oh fuck me harder Tess!" Amelia exclaimed, her body shaking from the orgasm rising within her. Seconds later, Tessa heard her girlfriend moaning over and over as her body convulsed with the pleasure of orgasm. Trying to catch her breath, Amelia sat up.

"Fuck I really missed that," she said, grinning. Amelia reached her fingers down towards her own pussy and brought them back into her own mouth, sucking off her own juices, while maintaining eye contact with Tessa the entire time.

"My turn!" Amelia exclaimed, making her way for Tessa before she was held back. A confused look flashed across her face.

"No don't worry, you're gonna get your turn, but I wanna show you something first." Tessa jumped off the bed and went into her closet before coming back with a strap on. "You weren't the only one who made purchases while we were apart," Tessa said sheepishly.

Amelia's eyes lit up. Using a strap on had long been a fantasy of Tessa's, and now she had the chance to make that fantasy come to life. She hastily grabbed the harness from Tessa, "Now I wanna watch you play with yourself while I put this on."

Switching positions, Tessa laid down and sucked on her fingers before entering her pussy. Soon enough, Amelia climbed onto the bed and watched as Tessa played with herself.

"Did you ever think about me fucking you?" she asked, playing with her tits while Tessa watched.

"God, yes. Of course I did. That's why I bought the damn thing; I'd close my eyes and fuck myself imagining it was you."

Amelia was almost giddy with excitement. There were few things she enjoyed more than making her girlfriend cum. She leaned over and kissed Tessa, softly at first, then gradually increasing in force as the two found their rhythm. Amelia reached her hand down to Tessa's clit and begin to rub little circles over her sweet spot. A moan escaped Tessa's lips. Amelia laid her down and made her way into a position so she could suck on her clit. Amelia loved being withholding during sex; it was so fucking sexy watching Tessa beg her for more and knowing she was in full control. She teased her till her pussy was sopping wet, then held the strap at the entrance of her slit. The two held their breaths in anticipation before Amelia finally entered Tessa.

"Mmm yeah" Tessa exclaimed as Amelia started fucking her with a slow and steady rhythm. Tessa's tits bounced in time with amelia's thrusts.

"You like that? You like when I fuck you?" Amelia asked her girlfriend and she began to increase in intensity.

It was all tessa could do to not answer in a whine "Uh-huh yeah, fuck me hard Mel!"

"Beg me for it."

Tessa gasped as Amelia slammed the dildo into her pussy. "oh FUCK me Mel you feel so fucking good in my pussy!!"

Amelia kept fucking Tessa harder and faster. She wasn't gonna stop till Tessa was screaming with pleasure.

"Say my name Tess," Amelia said, commandingly. "Who makes you feel good?"

"Mmm you do Mel. You make my pussy feel so fucking good!!"

"Good girl." Amelia kept her rhythm, sensing Tessa would be cumming before long. She reached down to play with her clit before having a new idea. "Turn over, I wanna fuck you from the back," she demanded. Tessa eagerly got on her hands and knees, arching her back to give Amelia easier access. Amelia entered Tessa roughly, grabbing her hair with one hand and her tit with the other.

"Fuck you're so sexy. Tell me how good it feels when I fuck you Tess."

"Mmm you feel so good--make me cum Mel"

"How do you ask?"

"Please make me cum, I'm so fucking close."

Amelia spanked Tessa's ass a few times, fucking her hard. She felt so much power being in control of Tessa like this; knowing her pleasure was completely in her hands. Amelia moved one of her hands to rub frantic circle's over tessa's clit, knowing exactly what to do to send her over the edge. Before long, Tessa was moaning uncontrollably.

"Don't stop don't stop don't stop!! FUCK I'm cumming Mel I'm cummi--" before she could finish both of them felt something wet. Realizing she had squirted, Amelia leaned down quickly to lick up the juices near Tessa's ass and pussy, relishing in the tangy flavor of her juices.

The two collapsed on the bed; a sweaty mess. They looked at each other before smiling.

"You wanna go again?"