All Comments on 'The Reveal'

by Sabxb

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So NOT a private person?

A secret slut. With that much of a hidden agenda I'm thinking they don't make it to their 9th anniversary. This poor guy like never trust her going forward and will always wonder what ELSE is going on. No trust = no marriage.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Mmmm Interesting

Then husband asks the fateful question..."Was that day the only time you got together?" She says "No. We continued fucking for the next 4 years, even after I married you!"

"So, it stopped only about 4 years ago?" in a shocked voice. He didn't expect this.

"Yes, for a while. He had to open another office in another city. Plus, his wife was getting suspicious." At this stage she began guilty, sideways glances at him.

"We got together again last year, after he got divorced. He's been fucking me every time you go out of town on business." She now looked directly at him. "I knew you would be ok with it because you are always asking me about what I did with old boyfriends. Admit it, knowing a had a big cocked lover turns you on, doesn't it?"

Oh shit, he thought. What had he created?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just OK

I guess if I was into sharing my wife I would enjoy this more. I know it happened when they were dating but it still reads like he is a guy who would share. But what ruined this for me was the anal. She says she could hardly get him in her pussy and yet she wants anal with really no prep? He would tear her apart if he is big as she described.

Also, Wouldn't really want to know what a slut my wife was and for which guys I may bump into.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Strange

I'm sure there are a number of guys that share his curiosity, I'm not one of them. His acting things out as she tells the story is also weird. I think a story told of the actual experience as it happens would be hot. Maybe as her being married to this curious guy.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Wow, do you need an editor!

"Tell me how you fucked you"

"Did he cum in our mouth?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plagiarism???

This is almost similar to a story posted by 2Tango on 17 Nov 2002 (Show & Tell), and just changed the name of the characters. His wife's name from Liz to Cindy, the invited couple Al and Jennifer to Al and Jeanine, and Ron became Steve. Not unless you're the same person as 2Tango, this is so wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🀐🀐🀐🀐🀐 .

Hey Dummy ( whateveryournameis)

be careful what you wish for ........πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

What? Oh, ummmm is it over? Yeah noting to write homes about.

As for the misogynist anon below, SHE isnt the one that cant be trusted, what is it with the knuckle dragging neanderthals than can read but totally miss context? Her husband will push her to fuck other guys eventually, even if she says no, repeatedly. HE is the not to be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hawt story

Hawt story, despite editing problems noted by others. I liked it.

However:

Female giving massage = masseuse

Male giving massage = masseur

Not difficult. Why does everyone do this?

SabxbSabxbover 3 years agoAuthor
I am the same author as 2Tango

As noted by someone, this is similar to a story called Show and Tell that I wrote in 2002. I just rejoined Literotica and I couldn't remember my old userid. Since it's been almost 20 years since I wrote it, I resubmitted the story with a few changes as well as several new ones. So, no, not plagiarism...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Steve & Liz

My wife found this story and shared it with me. She enjoys these types of stories about a wife's dirty past. The dirtier the better!

We both enjoyed it and it reminded us of our situation. At first my wife was very private about her former sex life. However, over the course of several months, she could see that I was getting increasingly excited and wanting to hear about it.

So, we would go to bed really early, every Saturday night, with a bottle of wine. That gave us hours and hours of play time. She started out shyly, sharing only some modest experiences. That went well for us, and she relaxed. Soon she was spilling her guts to me, telling me all kinds of nasty things, and our sex life went into high gear!

She had never told anyone about her promiscuity in high school and college. She had even been somewhat ashamed of it. However, she felt relieved to be able to "confess her sins", be unconditionally accepted by me, and have the whole experience become erotic for us.

She had had over 100 men before me, several were small gangbangs. She had defintely been a "size queen" and could cum on a 'big one' before it was even completly inserted into her cunt.

The upside of this was that we had identified her need. I enouraged her to start dating and soon she was banging big cocks. I'm her loving husband, but they are her fuck machines. They unload massive quantities of their cum in her pussy. I get sloppy seconds and clean up duties.

By now, she has also convicned most of her married girlfriends to start dating. She says, "The only good husband is a cukold husband!"

We can't wait for you to write another chapter. Steve and Liz are just getting started. Confession is good for the soul and a wife's cunt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous