The Revisit

Story Info
Viki revisits the B's and their friend.
2.2k words
4.08
3.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an explicit FANTASY.

This is a work of FICTION.

If interracial isn't your cup of tea or are easily offended, please stop reading and move on.

Thanks for the comments & feedback.

FOR MY "VIKI" U KNOW WHO U ARE

PART I

Viki takes the jacket off the hanger, looks through the pockets and drops it in the pile with the other clothes. Cleaning out her bedroom closet was a project she put off time and again, but on this rainy Saturday she has no excuse.

Finishing the clothes she plans on donating, she reaches up and begins to pull down the boxes on the top shelf, going through each one, seeing if there is anything worth giving away.

When she opens the last one she lets out a long breath. In this box are photos and small souvenirs from vacations she took with her ex-husband.

As she goes through the box, she smiles at the memories of happier times. When she reaches the bottom of the box and pulls out the business card with the writing, she stops.

Antigua. The villa. Mr. Black and Mr. Brown, or the B's as she likes to call them. It all comes back to her in a rush. Fucking her then husband and those two incredible black cocks. A sly smile plays on her lips as she remembers how good those cocks felt.

Looking at the card and remembering the day they were leaving for home. Mr. Black showing up, giving her the card, telling her if she ever wants to come back to just call and with a wink telling her to come without her husband.

She never did show that card to her husband, nor mentioned that Mr. Black had stopped by. She had put it away, carried on with her life and forgotten it.

That trip was roughly five years ago. In that time she has gotten divorced, got back into the dating scene, although without much success and concentrated mostly on her work.

She looks at the number on the card, briefly wonders if it's still in service, before placing it on the dresser and returning her attention to the job at hand.

Three weeks later....

Viki unlocks her door, places her purse on the table and lays on the sofa. The date was horrible. Another boring guy, so full of himself. She wonders if she should just quit the dating scene. She can't remember the last time she had good sex and that makes her annoyed.

She gets off the sofa, heads to the bathroom shedding clothes as she goes and stands naked before the mirror.

A pretty oval face with blue grey eyes stares back at her. She notices some wrinkles and lines, but time catches up with everyone eventually.

She looks at the curly brown shoulder length hair, the somewhat firm breasts, though gravity is slowly creeping in, and at the little handles that try as she might just won't go away.

She looks at her shaven pussy before squeezing her ass which she believes is her best feature. Not as firm as she would like, but she is working on it as well as toning up her legs.

She feels that at forty four she is in reasonably good shape. She visits the gym three times a week, eats healthy for the most part and gets plenty of sleep. No, her body is not that of a twenty three year old, but overall she still has it in the right places.

Later as she is turning in she glances at the dresser and sees the card. Now that was good sex as she replays Mr. Brown and Mr. Black ravishing her.

She pulls off her sleep pants, removes her panties and begins to play with herself remembering Antigua.

Thinking of those black cocks in her makes her fingers move faster and when she orgasms she wonders if she should call because lots of sex and the beach sound like just what the doctor ordered.

She toys with the idea for a few days and decides to make the call. On Saturday morning she dials the number, waits as it connects and finally rings. On the fifth ring it goes to voice-mail. She is about to hang up but instead leaves a brief message.

After ending the call, Viki closes her eyes and asks herself if she is really going to do this. Thinking of the satisfying fucking she received from Mr. Black and Mr. Brown the answer is a resounding "yes."

PART II

A few weeks later, Viki is poolside at the B's villa, sitting back on a chaise lounger, naked except for her sunglasses. She has cut her hair to a bob, dyed it blue with purple tips.

Her legs are spread as Mr. Black is currently devouring her pussy. She arches her back as he plays with her clit, letting out a pleasurable moan, as his tongue moves deeper in her.

"I missed this pussy." he tells her between mouthfuls.

Mr. Black moves his hands and lifts her a bit and begins to tongue her asshole. She moans in her throat as he works his way back and forth from pussy to ass savoring her.

Viki looks over at the two men on the daybed patiently waiting their turn.

This is what I needed she thinks. Forget getting divorced, the bad dates, the nights spent alone. All she needed was Antigua.

She remembers Mr. Brown asking her if it was okay for a friend to join them this four day weekend. The thought of three black cocks made her wet as she told him that would be nice.

Mr. Brown and Mr. Black are five years older, but still look fit and trim. Mr. Brown is of thin build with a bald pate, salt and pepper beard and hardly any belly.

The man currently between her legs is also thin, bald, clean shaven and has an amazing tongue that is bringing her immense pleasure.

The other man, Mr. Julian, is in his late fifties, also bald, clean shaven with broad shoulders and powerful arms. He looks like he might be rough which excites her. His dark thick cock is aleady semi erect in anticipation.

Viki is brought out of her thoughts as Mr. Black stands up in front of her. She leans in closer and takes his cock in her mouth.

She goes down once, twice, then brings her lips over his head before running her tongue down his shaft causing him to shudder with pleasure.

She plays her tongue over his balls, sucking one then the other, then runs her tongue up his shaft before going down on him again.

"Viki, is my cock better than your husband's?"

"So much better."

"You love sucking black cock, don't you?"

"Mmmmmmmm...........I love it."

Mr. Black pulls his cock out of her mouth, lays her back, spreading her legs wide. He takes a condom off the mini table, opens it, slides it on and lowers his erect cock into Viki's open hole.

Her pussy opens wider as it accepts his head. In and out slowly, pushing deeper with every thrust as her lips tighten around his shaft.

His cock goes in deep, pulls up until the head is almost out before thrusting back down. At one point his balls slap her ass and she knows she has all of him.

Viki moves her hips faster as his cock begins to move like a piston. Her hands grab his ass and squeeze hard.

"So good........ooohhhhh....."

"Bet your husband never fucked you like this, did he?"

"Never......ooohhhhh.......please.."

"Loving my cock aren't you?"

"Yesssssss.......fuck....so good....ooohhh"

Mr. Black fucks her pussy hard until he moans and releases in her. Her legs wrap tighter around his cock prolonging the pleasure she is feeling.

After a few moments, Mr. Black gets up slowly until he is standing over her. He removes the rubber and as he does, she leans forward, grabs his cock, squeezes it and slowly tongues the cum that comes out into her mouth.

Mr. Black moans as her mouth works his spent cock.

Viki teases his cock for a few more seconds before getting up, kissing him on the lips and heading for the pool.

She takes her shades off, leaves them at the edge of the pool before getting in, spending a few minutes enjoying the feeling of the cool water on her naked body.

When she gets out of the pool she sees Mr. Julian motioning for her to come over to the canopied daybed. She picks up her sunglasses, puts them on and heads that way.

When she lays on her stomach between the two men, Mr. Julian runs his fingers down her back and gives her ass a hard slap.

Spreading her legs, he moves two fingers into her pussy and slides a third into her asshole, beginning in and out motions that drive Viki insane.

"You like that, don't you bitch?"

""Yes....yes....ooohhhhh.....yes!!"

""You're a good little bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes.......please...."

His thick fingers are moving faster now. Viki feels them deep in her and moans louder.

"I'm going to fuck you now."

"Yes please. I need you in me...please....ooohhhhh...."

"But first, Mr. Brown if you please."

He removes his fingers and Mr. Brown gently moves her on her side. He has a condom on as he lifts her leg and inserts his swollen cock in Viki's wet pussy. In and out, nice and slow at first but quickly becoming faster.

Viki feels his cock get harder in her and when he slaps her ass cheek she lets out a cry of pleasure.

"Do that again. Harder."

Another slap much harder as her hips move faster to keep up with his manic thrusts.

"I love how my cock feels in you."

"Mmmmmmm.........."

Mr. Brown reaches out and cups one of her breasts, pushing his cock as deep as he can in her.

His hand plays with her rock hard nipple as he gives her a couple of more thrusts before he groans and spills himself.

He gives a couple of thrusts and the two of them lay with his cock in her for a couple of minutes before he pulls out.

Mr. Julian steps in and tells Viki he wants her doggy style. As she obliges, he gets behind her, unwraps a condom, puts it on and proceeds to enter her.

His is the biggest and thickest her pussy has ever taken. She feels herself stretched as he gently moves his cock in and out of her.

He goes in slow, pulls up, then goes down slow again. Over and over and soon he is fucking her pussy with quicker rhythmic thrusts.

Viki moans again and again as her pussy stretches to take him all in. She wants all of him. She wants that thick black cock to fuck her into unconsciousness.

She moves her hand between her legs, playing with her clit and knows she is going to orgasm.

"You love getting fucked like this don't you?"

"Yes."

"Is that why you divorced your dickless husband? You tasted the black and found there is no substitute?"

"Yes. I love the black cock. Ooohhhhh....."

Mr. Julian suddenly slows his thrusting down. He slowly pulls his engorged cock out of Viki's pussy. The head is out before he savagely pushes it back hard into her.

"Ooohhhhh.......fuck.....yes.....please..."

"Please what Viki?"

"Please don't stop."

"You're even better than what the B's told me. I'm going to enjoy fucking you all weekend."

"Yes. Please.... Yes.....Don't stop....."

After a few more minutes of getting pounded, Viki orgasms. The pleasure she feels is incredible. She thinks Mr. Julian could go on fucking her pussy forever and secretly hopes he does.

Mr. Black comes and stands on the side of the bed followed by Mr. Brown.

"Suck their cocks like the good bitch that you are."

As she takes Mr. Black's cock in her mouth, Mr. Julian gives her ass a hard squeeze then slaps it hard.

Nice ass. Plan on fucking it as well. I know you won't mind, will you?"

"No. I won't mind at all." she responds before returning her attention to the cock in front of her.

Over the next few minutes Viki alternates cocks as Mr. Julian relentlessly pounds her pussy and occasionally slaps her ass.

His thrusting becomes more urgent, as Viki's moans get louder. Her swollen lips are wrapped around his thick cock as she orgasms again.

"Ooohhhhh........yes.......ooohhhhh....."

As Viki strokes Mr. Brown's cock, Mr. Black slaps her mouth with his. He does it again before Mr. Brown slaps her with his.

"Do it again. Slap me with those cocks. Yes....Again.....Fucking love it...."

With that Mr. Julian can't hold it anymore and releases in her pussy. He thrusts a couple of times before pulling out of her and stepping back.

Viki turns and lays on her back looking up at the three men. Nothing like being fucked by older black cock she thinks.

"Your pussy and ass belong to the black now. No more limp white cock for you. Do you understand?" Mr. Julian says.

"Yes I understand."

"Then say it. Who do you belong to?"

"The black."

"What else?"

"My pussy and ass belong to the black as well."

"Good. About the white?"

"No more limp white dick for this pussy." Viki spreads her legs. "Black cock only."

"Oh man....." Mr. Brown says as all three move in on her.

As they begin to ravish her, Viki again thinks how glad she was making that call.