All Comments on 'The Rich Man's Wife Ch. 02'

by RobertYork12

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmmm, what happens next?

I want more than a physical connection! Dammit, give the girl some space! She's a human being too.

R.

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
5 stars

gald to see closet cuck 26thNC enjoy this amazing story as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I want to see more of his wife, Nicolette. I would love to see her indescrition, but with a little hesitancy and guilt to highten the eroticism of the story. Adding another cuckolding would just make the story redundant. Doing it behind Robert's back would be more exciting.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Really, 26thNC ?

26thNC says "I have a visceral hatred of cuck stories."

In that case, dear old 26thNC must be permanently seething. Can anybody remember a cuck story which he hasn't read and commented on?

Still, rage is rampant across the USofA these days, so perhaps it's normal there to have visceral hatreds of other people's contributions.

Lue

Ps: I hope you're taking your blood pressure tablets, 26thNC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a great example of a Reluctance story.

For the haters, well I get ranted at often enough when I react negatively to non con stories I find ALL of the rape*, black and human trafficking stories sickening. One of the most common reactions I get is IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DON’T READ IT.

If you don’t understand the logic behind this type of story then try reading my comment on ch1.

At present this is a Reluctance story if it turns into Non Con then I won’t bother to finish reading it. The wife is sexually aroused it’s the social taboo of a married woman being seduced/ sexually dominated by someone other than her husband that is making her reluctant to proceed.

To the Author, great chapter! Thank you. Tess (UK)

* by “rape” I was referring to fantasy stories about the act of rape and not the very popular CNC stories about which are literally fantasy stories about pretend rape.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Lue. FYI, I was making reference to one of my anonymous followers comments about one of My comments. Too many people, apparently including you, spend too much time worrying about my comments and not enough on the stories themselves. Since these cuckold stories now make up about 90% of all posted stories, there is little else to read and comment on. I make no secret about my views on cheating, swinging, cuckolds, and all then other innocent fun you like so much. You and the rest of my fans would have nothing to bitch about it I stop commenting. Having a registered account gives you a target to shoot at , and I get an anonymous email for every on line mention. Imitation is the most sincere flattery it seems. I haven't seen Luecuck, or 27thLue, Luelight, etc.,commenting yet. These cuck authors, and their juvenile ramblings aren't worth hating, but they do earn and will continue receive my ridicule. I don't comment on your dislike of BTB stories, so I ask the same from you on my Moral Brigade comments.

I will tell you what does piss me the fuck off thogh. That is people from other countries like Australia, England, France, Canada, and their ilk telling me what is wrong with the U.S. Clean up your own messes before you comment on mine.

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
Any story that 26thNC bags the crap out of is generally a great story

I do think like many others hers that 26thNC is a closet cuck.

5 Stars before I even read it because of the closet cucks comments.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Col_cuck, what the fuck is a closet cuck? That's just something you worthless worms throw out when you can't come up with any other insult. Fuck you and all like you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous