The Ride

Story Info
Showing my sub off driving by topless places.
1.4k words
3.84
7.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago, my sub at the time was an extreme exhibitionist. I developed a real taste for "forced" exhibitionism. The following true story is an account of one evening of play. To set the scene, I have to tell you my sub also enjoyed gang bangs, mock rape scenes and the element of surprise.

It's a warm, wonderful Saturday; we've enjoyed each other for most of the day. You know, one of those lazy days where you just lay around, sort of take turns caring for each other. We had been planning one of our "outings" for a couple of weeks. An "outing" for us was many things but this evening was to be a tour of the city's sleazy topless places. When we did this scene, she would wear a custom made sheath dress. The dress had elastic around the top that fit loosely across the top of her ample breasts. The elastic gathered the material so it formed a balloon effect for her breast so when she walked, her unrestrained breasts moved freely. We would drive to the area of town that had several topless joints. She would have her hands tied behind her. I would pull into the parking lot and slowly drive by guys that were just going in or just coming out. When I felt the urge, I would hook the elastic with a crooked finger and yank the whole top down with one quick motion leaving her sitting there with her naked tits swinging in the breeze for the guys to gawk at. After giving them an eye full, I would pull away and find the next place.

Because she always loved surprises, I set up a special scene for this evening that she had no prior knowledge. I had contacted two guys that we had "partied" with during a previous scene. I had kept in touch with them and here is what I set up. The two guys would be at a topless joint at a pre-arranged time. When they saw us drive in the lot, they would get out of their truck and walk into the joint and then come right back out. Keep in mind, my sub had no idea anything was going to happen other than the usual flashing of guys.

As we pulled into the third lot of the evening, two guys got out of a truck parked in the back of the lot and started to go in. I slowed to let them walk in front of the car and they checked out my sub with leering eyes. My sub was sitting comfy, not expecting much since I had already yanked her top down at the other two places. I could tell she was feeling, "oh well, here we go again". The two guys went in and I turned the car around to start to go back out. I stopped and backed my car into the spot next to the pickup they just got out of. The passenger side of our car was next to the driver side of the pickup. She asked what was up and I said I just wanted to rest for a second and I started playing with her damp pussy. With her hands tied, I was free to do whatever I wished. She started to softly moan as usual and opened her legs wider for me. I leaned close to her and pulled her top down, exposing her naked tits. I was pinching and playing with one nipple and fingering her now soaking pussy. All of a sudden she gasped and frantically whispered someone was coming. I looked up and saw the two guys coming back to their

truck. I didn't stop playing with her and she was really getting nervous. Usually we just flashed; this was a whole new thing she didn't expect. She was like a stone statue now, sitting scared and stiff. She tried to close her spread legs and lean forward but I grabbed her hair and forced her to sit upright and told her to keep her legs spread. As the guys got right next to our car, I hit the button and rolled down the electric window. My sub sucked in her breath like she had just been shot. I spoke to the guy getting into his truck and asked why they didn't stay. He said there wasn't much to look at in there. I asked him how he liked what he was looking at and he sort of drooled the comment my sub had great tits. By now the other guy came around the truck and joined his friend at the passenger widow of our car. Both guys had their tongues hanging out staring lewdly at her naked tits and spread legs. I never stopped fingering her.

She was sitting staring straight ahead not looking at the guys. I asked the guys if they were allowed to touch the ladies in the bar they just came out of. They said of course not. I asked them if they would like to grab a hand full of my sub's tits. They both reach in and each grabbed a tit and started playing while I continued to finger her in a really rude manner making sloppy noises because she was soaked. She was red as a beet from embarrassment. I asked the guys if playing with her naked tits gave them a hard on. Both said yes. I told them we could not let her get away with making them hard without her paying for being a tease. I told them both to jump in the back seat. My sub almost passed out with shock.

The two guys jumped in the back seat and I put the car in gear and started to drive. I told them I had a spot in a commercial business park just down the road spotted that would be nice and quiet. I told the guy sitting behind her to pull the button on the side of her seat and the seat reclined back into his lap. They didn't need encouragement from me; they both resumed their exploration of her tits. By the time we reached the dead end of the complex, they had stripped her dress off. I parked and asked them to get out with me so I could chat with them for a minute. We went to the back of the car where she could not hear us and we all almost lost it and started laughing because she didn't have a clue what was going on and she didn't recognize the guys. I explained the ground rules one more time and they went up to her door and yanked her out of the car. We took her to the back of the car and made her bend over the trunk. There she was, hands tied behind her, naked except for her heels, bent over the trunk with her ass ready to be fucked. I put a rope through the back windows and then back to the trunk. I attached the rope to her wrist cuffs and brought it tight. She was now pinned to the top of the trunk. We told her to spread her legs and she hesitated. I used a paddle on her ass cheeks until she spread her legs for us. We then took turns fucking and fingering her. It was getting pretty cool even though it was summer and the cool air on her naked flesh made nice goose bumps raise. Her naked nipples being forced to rub the cool metal of the trunk lid became hard as marbles. When the two guys had finished with her, I undid the rope and had her kneel in front of me and give me a sloppy blow job to a creamy finish while the other two guys watched and made lewd comments about what a good cock sucker she was.

When I was through, I undid her wrists and gave her a towel. As she was cleaning up a bit, I asked her if she wasn't going to say hello to a couple of old friends. When she finally looked up at the two guys, she recognized them. After a few choice words for me, she then gave them both a hug and we got back in the car.

I got her good on this surprise.