All Comments on 'The Ride Home'

by altar boy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 12 years ago
Disgusting!!!!

You make that ordeal sound so real...so disgusting! Do you think about it now when you jack-off? I will, thanks for a nicely done version of an old theme!!!

rickwolfrickwolfalmost 11 years ago
sounds nice

get 2 have 2 what does it fill like when the head pops in

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 10 years ago
well done

OH! I'm ready to shoot my cum onto the ceiling after reading that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

This is literally, the most erotic and sexiest thing, ive ever read on this sight. No joke. I cant stop reading it, over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Will the guy have those perverts arrested?

There should be a follow up story, poor guy, I feel sorry for him and his wife. I bet he will question his sexuality now.

CindykayCindykayover 9 years ago
prom night

I loved the line " I was being fucked in the back seat of a car like a girl on prom night"! LOL! Now that brought back some very old memories! When a man gets his ass fucked and gets a hardon it is best that he question his sexuality...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel

Great story. Would love a sequel wherein the wife confronts him and finds out what really happened. She tells him the only way he can regain his dignity and respect is if they both go out to the gas station and he confronts the men who raped him. His wife gives him an ultimatum that he,has to or else. Relunctantly he agrees to do so. Secretly the wife has been turned on at what happened to her husband. She stands by as her husband tells the men that what they did to him was wrong and he demands an apology. What happens next is,of course that he gets raped all over again but this time in front of his wife who in turn plays with herself non-stop while she watched her husband get fucked for hours and hours. All the while she berates and belittles him for not being man enough to stop them and then really degrades him for cumming while he gets his ass drilled. Eventually she gets in the car and drives away leaving her broken husband sobbing as he is forced to take both cocks up his ass at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more!

awesome! force sex on straight is the best. first they cry and resist but soon they are loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mmmmmmm fuck yeah..love it!!

this reminded me when I was in a barn in Vermont,2 farmers had their way with me when I was 14,idid what they wanted was forced to suck them lick their assholes,was all day thing I remember it well,went on for 2 years with them and their friends,,today I'm married bisexual,still visit the farm,i enjoy sucking big cocks licking big ass men

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
Sequel please!

I think lots of straight guys secretly fantasize about being raped by other men. I especially get off on stories about married white men getting gang raped (and imagine it is me getting forced to suck cock, take cock up my ass (preferably at the same time) and wear their cum on my face.) The more degrading the treatment the better. I also think the earlier anonymous comment "sequel" would make a truly awesome story too. So please keep writing, would especially like to read stories about straight married white guys being gang raped and enslaved by black men (my very favorite fantasy.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why the station wagon

The story's a themed seem to revolve around class and violent non consensual gay sex. The horny blue collar guys wanted to degrade the white collar married guy. But why didn't they attack him in his expensive car, versus the best up station wagon.? The symbolism of the "two pumps", and "line island" was good. How long has it been since the first sicko attacker had sex. He went "Energized Bunny" on the plot guy.

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyalmost 3 years ago

Watching a man rape another man - and the victim loving it - is #1 on my list of fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story made my dick get hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really wish he had stayed longer, his rapists call their friends and they spend the weekend destroying his mouth and ass. They take his phone and send video of his violation to his wife, especially his hands-free orgasms while he gets pounded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous