The Right to Serve Ch. 02

Story Info
My femdom romance develops as Kerri makes an offer.
2.6k words
4.6
5.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers

In Chapter 2 the slow, romantic, entaglement develops as the dominant Kerri makes David an offer.

Note 1. I originally wrote this one in 1999. I have re-edited it and changed a few details but essentially it is the same story. I wrote it as I could not find anything like it back then. I have not updated it to the present, it was and still is a 1990s story.

------------------------------------

I awoke late, the alarm on my radio failing to go off. I must have flicked it off as I messed around with the radio in the night. It was another freezing morning and I was already running thirty minutes late. I moved to get out of bed and I remembered masturbating as the duvet was stuck to my abdomen. I jumped up and raced into the bathroom for a shower. Twelve minutes later I rushed out the front door, no breakfast and no sandwiches made. The car started first time, I cleared the ice and then joined the now horrendous rush hour traffic.

Late again I pulled into the car park to find all the spaces at my end of the building full again. Spotting Kerri's car I drove over and parked in the same spot. I wondered how Kerri would have got to work and what she would do with her car? After arriving at my desk and starting my computer, I opened my e-mail and there in my in-box was an e-mail from Kerri. Quickly I opened it up and read her message.

'Hello David,

Many thanks for your act of kindness when you gave me a lift home last night. I also enjoyed your company and I hope we can maybe meet up again but under less inconvenient circumstances. I do hope you were not late for your squash match.

Kerri'

I quickly composed a reply.

'Hello Kerri,

It was a real pleasure to be of assistance to you last night and I only wish that I did not have to rush off to play squash as I was also enjoying your splendid company. I would love to meet up again and have a drink and a talk with such a charming and interesting lady as yourself. If you need another lift home tonight then please do not hesitate to ask me.

David'

After I sent the e-mail I thought about my masturbating in the middle of the night. Kerri had turned me on. That was quite shocking to me, of all the women that I could have thought of, it was Kerri's image I had conjured up and manipulated in my mind and had made me orgasm quite delightfully. I felt a slight guilt but I did not know what for. I wondered about the powerful feeling I had felt well through me as I had imagined myself kneeling naked at her feet, just as the dog did, with her soft stroking hand, as I stroked myself to orgasm. I wiped the thoughts from my head and started to pick up my work from where I left off last night.

Just after lunch Kerri called me on the phone.

"Hello David, it's Kerri. The garage just called, they have towed it back to the garage and have said that they will have the car ready by tomorrow so I am a bit inconvenienced for getting home tonight. Would you mind taking me home again?"

I eagerly replied, "Yes, it is not a problem at all."

"That's wonderful, David.I will be in the same spot as last night, at six sharp."

"Yes, I will be there."

Kerri replied, "I know you will, see you then," and put the phone down.

For the rest of the day, I was avidly clock watching. The small hand slowly worked its way around until it was time to go. I got to my car just before six and was sat warming it up when Kerri opened the door and got in. Forty minutes later I was again sat in her lounge drinking tea and this time eating a piece of spicy ginger cake.

This evening, Kerri had changed into a pair of black jodhpurs and a deep red jumper. She also sat in the chair next to me, which made things seem a little bit more intimate. We talked about work, and the people who worked there, swapping little pieces of gossip and the latest rumours that we had heard. About an hour later I needed to use the bathroom and asked where it was, Kerri quickly jumped up and showed me the stairs and pointed to the first door at the top of the stairs.

As I came out of the small toilet and descending the staircase, I noticed a stunning picture that was hanging over the stairwell. It was an incredibly striking women, dressed all in black with a dark fur draped over her outstretched arm and it then continued around her back. In her outstretched hand she had a taught, thick dog chain that went to a big collar on the neck of a black greyhound dog. This image stood out on a white background with nothing else in the picture. I stood stock-still and lingered over such a startling composition. The woman wore a fancy head garment, with a kind of plumage billowing out of the top. She was very thin and the dress was drawn very tight and I noticed an outline drawn that indicated the top of the legs, through the dress.

Kerri's voice snapped me from the picture. "Ah, do you like her?"

I looked down the stairs and Kerri was standing at the bottom, smiling up at me. "I wondered where you had got to?"

"I think that is absolutely stunning," I replied, "who's it by?"

"It's by an artist called Erte, it's a print and it's called Symphony in Black. I have some more of his work about the house but that is one of my favourites. I'm so glad you like it!"

I slowly descended the stairs while still looking at the picture, Kerri smiled and said in a hushed tone, "it's very powerful, isn't it?"

I just slowly nodded in agreement and went and sat down. We then started to talk about art and the artists we both liked. Finally, it was time I made a move and indicated that I had to go. She smiled and said that it was lovely talking to me and that she enjoyed my company.

I felt myself blushing slightly as I stumbled out a reply. "I also enjoy your company, thank you for your wonderful hospitality. Are you fixed for a lift tomorrow morning?"

"That's kind of you to offer but I am picking my car up from the garage in the village before coming to work?"

"Oh," I replied trying to hide the disappointment at not being able to be of assistance.

"Well, I'll best be going then." As I left Kerri's cottage I felt a sudden emptiness, the broken car that had drawn us together was now repaired and my delightful experience of her company was now at an end.

Kerri then spoke as I went out again into the cold night air. "Thank you, David, I'll be in touch."

My face must have lit up as she spoke those few words because she smiled and waved before shutting out the freezing darkness. That night I again could not sleep, I lay in a fitful state between this world and my dreams. I dreamed of a woman in a long black flowing dress with loose black greyhounds running in a field, then Kerri was speaking to me and I gazed at her voluptuous form in a black jacket, white jodhpurs with riding boots standing before me. I was strangely naked and as she stood in front of me, she smiled and slowly lifted the heavy chain dog leash in her right hand that looped to a sturdy collar that she held in the other.

I fell on my knees as she approached and bowed my head. She then slipped the collar around my neck and then stroked my hair. I licked her hand as she put her fingers against my cheek and I awoke with a start.

I lay in a state of shock at what had just happened. It almost seemed real and I was fully aroused at the images that had run free through my mind. I got up and went downstairs in the cold to make a cup of tea. This woman Kerri was in my every thought and even now in my sleep. I had to try and get back to reality and snap out of it. I made the tea and took it back to bed with me. I lay in bed reading for about twenty minutes before finally switching the light off and laying in the dark trying to get to sleep. The images kept returning, of the woman in the print, tall, elegant, serene, and proud. Kerri taking the woman's form and holding the lead to the dog. Kerri patting the supine dog at her feet and the dog licking her hand. Me licking her hand, me abasing myself at her feet and wanting to be stroked and petted. The alarm went off, it was Friday morning, six o'clock and I felt like I needed a good night's sleep.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. A tired, haggard face look back. I showered, hoping that it would wake me up, had breakfast and drove to work.

At work I tried to forget about the previous night and got on with some work. I still felt tired and I got a few remarks from my colleagues about partying too hard. I just smiled and got my head down on the job. At eleven I needed caffeine, badly, so went to the little Kitchen on the third floor to make some strong coffee. As the kettle boiled, I looked out of the window across the car park and noted the new weather system that was just starting to come over. The temperature was rising and it looked like rain. I shook and bowed my head as I pondered the last few days. Kerri's voice suddenly came from behind me.

"Hi David, is something wrong?"

I slowly turned around and Kerri exclaimed "gosh, you look tired, are you not feeling well?"

I spoke in a low voice "I'm just really tired, I didn't sleep too good last night."

"Oh, any reason?"

"I don't know," I said and sat down on a chair by the window.

"Oh, I was going to invite you over tomorrow afternoon for tea but if you're not well?"

Suddenly I felt better, "That would be really nice," I said.

"Good and we can try and sort out what's wrong with you, how about three o'clock?"

"I'll be there!"

"Smashing," she smiled and left the kitchen.

That night through sheer exhaustion I slept like a dead man. Nothing woke me and nothing would have. The alarm was not set and I slept blissfully on into the late part of Saturday morning. I got up, showered, and shaved and put on my smartest casual clothes. On my way over to Kerri's cottage I stopped off and bought a bottle of Chardonnay and some Belgium chocolates. I felt great again and good about myself. On arriving Kerri met me at the door and was dressed in a long black dress with a black velvet choker. She looked fantastic to me and I complimented her. She seemed very relaxed and happy. She was charming and elegant as she invited me in and fixed me a drink. I gave her the presents and she gracefully accepted them.

She had made an olive and sun-dried tomato pasta and we ate in the kitchen at the oak table. Kerri explained that it was more relaxed and less formal than her dining room but also a good deal warmer.

After tea we sat again in the lounge, sitting directly opposite me and while looking me in the eyes she immediately asked me a difficult question. "David, is there something bothering you?"

I paused for a few seconds, my mind racing with many thoughts before answering, "I, well, I really like you Kerri, in fact I'm very attracted to you."

My heart beat loud and strong and I felt a bit giddy and breathless. Was it the wine? I didn't care, I carried on, picking my words with care.

"I think you are a wonderful person, someone I admire."

I felt a weight press down on my chest; I waited for Kerri to speak.

A few moments passed before she replied. "I already knew this," she slowly replied. I was just about to speak again but she continued.

"David, you have many fine qualities that I like and I am pleased to observe in a man, especially a younger man, it is a rare thing these days but I also demand more than just those qualities."

She paused to pick up her glass and then slowly take a sip of her wine.

I was mesmerized. I watched her carefully put her glass back down as she continued:

"I think it is only fair to tell you before we go on that in my relationship's I am quite demanding."

She smiled and again took another slow, deliberate sip. I slowly nodded my head just to show I was attentive and listening but I dared not interrupt.

"I look for a partner that is compatible to my life and my way of thinking. I seek a relationship that is more dynamic than the type that a lot of other people prefer. I like to be more in control of the situation, more centred to my life. I also demand obedience, respect, loyalty and courtesy."

This time Kerri almost finished the wine in her glass, just leaving a thimbleful. She held the glass in her hand, looking at the light through the glass.

"I am a very hard woman to please some of the time but I do like to be pleased and you will certainly know if you displease me."

And she turned and looked at me with her beautiful eyes that now gleamed with pride, also with passion. I did not know what to say. Kerri smiled and took the last nip from her wine glass, then she held it up to the light then slowly, looking at me in the eye, held it by the stem towards me.

I quickly got up and poured her another glass of wine from the bottle nestled in the cooler. As I finished pouring Kerri said, "wonderful, well done."

I put the wine back in the cooler and sat down.

As I did Kerri said, "I think you are showing a lot of promise," and took a sip from her replenished glass. I murmured a thank you for her compliment and just sat there trying to remember everything that she had said.

The conversation then drifted for a while and we talked about books and art. I then distinctly felt that it was time to go. I got up and thanked her for a wonderful afternoon and evening. As I got to the door, with my coat on, Kerri spoke again. "David, please go and think carefully about what I have said to you. I will give you until next Friday but then I must have an answer. You will either say yes and I will let you serve me or no and we will continue our lives separately."

I looked into her eyes, they seemed very mellow but I saw a hard passion that lurked there, I mumbled a goodbye, turned, opened the door, and scurried quickly down the path to my car.

sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers