The Ring Corrupts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like my touch?" I asked her as I rolled my palm across her forested mound.

She swallowed hard, moved one leg to the side and nodded in the affirmative. I gave her a short kiss on the lips, before pushing my fingers under her panty line and onto her pussy. She wasn't shaven nude, but felt cropped short. Most importantly, I found her wet and warm. She began to rotate her pelvis on my hand.

"Pull up your bra and free those tits. Then you can find my cock."

I'd been deliberately crude, testing the ring's power. There was no hesitation. She pulled the lace bra up and her breasts fell free. They were small, but nicely shaped, with large, dark brown aureoles. I hummed my approval, bending my head to kiss and lick her bared nipples, while she brought her hands down to my trouser front and untethered me. Gently pulling my cock free, she began to massage it. I let her continue in this fashion until I was rock hard in her hand.

"Take your panties off," I finally ordered, pulling my hand free.

There was no hesitation. Esi hooked her thumbs into the panty line and pulled them down her long legs. She had to bend at the waist, beside me to pull them off over her heeled shoes. I took the opportunity to hold her in that position. I ran my hand across her naked butt giving her a light tap. Then I traversed down further, again locating her plump, lower lips.

"If the old crone was correct she should be very aroused about now," I thought.

Holding her still bent at the waist I slipped my middle finger easily between her lips and up into her warm hole. No sooner had I begun to move it in her hole, than I felt her pussy clench and release. She let out a small moan.

"My god, that was easy," I thought. "It's true; everything that old bag said is true...one last test."

I removed my finger and helped her back upright. She was flushed, her nipples hard diamonds. I went to work on them again. This time using my teeth to nip as well as sucking them hard. She indicated this did not concern her as she ran fingers through my hair and moaned softly. At that point I needed to be in her.

I placed my hands under her upper thighs and hoisted her up the wall, pinning her there. My rock hard boner prodded at her lips, unsuccessfully searching out the hole. She looked me dead in the eye, reached under, took me in hand and guided me into position. Then she returned her hands behind my neck.

Watching intently, I slowly lowered her onto me. The pleasure she felt as my cock entered was obvious on her face. With one long delightful push I filled her and then held myself there for some seconds. She shuddered and came again, with a low moan. I basked in the feeling of her pussy pulsing on my rod.

Eventually I began to fuck her with long slow strokes. She pulled herself into me, so her nipples dragged up and down my shirt, in time to our fucking. She was stimulating herself. I could tell she was building to another orgasm and it soon came with yet another gentle moan. I stopped again and stepped back to watch her experience her orgasm. Then I began to fuck her in earnest. The next orgasm was soon upon her, but this time I didn't stop. I pumped up into her remorselessly.

The whole scenario of fucking this very desirable black woman, in the hotel toilet was too much for me. My own juices were rising. When I felt her orgasm for a fourth or fifth time I didn't hold back. I buried myself up inside her, pressed her to the wall and came with one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever felt.

Normally I'd have been disappointment at having cum so soon, but normally my partner wouldn't have enjoyed multiple orgasms already. I continued to press her back against the wall, reluctant to withdraw. The edge had barely come off my hardness. I felt I could immediately fuck her again, should I wish. It was Esi who broke the spell.

"Please Sir...Mr Robert, that was very nice...but you need to let me down now," she said, completely understating what she'd just experienced. "I'll lose my job if we're discovered."

Despite her wish to leave, she continued to look at me through glazed eyes.

"She's still feeling it," I thought, as I lifted her and slipped out.

As if to confirm my thoughts, she reached down to touch my cock.

"Jesus!" I thought. "She's still horny."

Esi leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. I felt her take a deep breath.

"Now you go," she said sounding reluctant. "I must clean myself and get back or Akwa will be suspicious. Thank you Robert, that was very good."

"Yes it was," I agreed, smiling at her before pulling up my trousers. I quickly slipped out the door leaving her to do what she must, in order to hide the smell of sex.

As I rode the elevator up to my floor, I reflected on what had just occurred.

It was everything the villagers had promised. The young receptionist, engaged to be married, normally so professional, had clearly succumbed to deep carnal desires. Not only that, once she did so, she'd managed to orgasm multiple times.

"She might have some regrets, but she'll also have some pretty amazing memories," I thought.

I showered and lay back naked on my bed. I examined the ring, fingering it, while replaying what had just occurred. Suddenly a thought came to me.

"It worked well, but that was with an African woman. Will it work with white woman?" I wondered. "I'll need to find out."


12