The Ring of Anubis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Leroy! Can you cover yourself up? God man, disgusting!" Thomas shouted at him.

But Leroy was frozen in place. They all were actually thanks to me.

"Well anytime now Leroy!" Thomas Mitchel told him gruffly.

"I would sir, but I can'' seem ta move me limbs." Leroy told him.

"Well get your bimbos to help you then?" Thomas said angrily.

"We can't move either." They laughed.

"Rocco, Vinnie help Leroy to get some clothes on! Now!" He told his bodyguards.

"We can't move either Boss." They both told him.

I started to laugh.

"You'll have to excuse them Mr. Mitchel or might I say Thomas? Their lack of movement and yours as well is because of me." I told him.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer section of the refrigerator and grabbed a pack of frozen peas. I opened several drawers until I found a clean hand towel and wrapped the peas in it and held it to the back of my head.

I walked back over and took a seat next to one of the naked women on the nasty looking couch.

"You would think with all this money laying around that your pal Leroy here could at least buy a new sofa, hell, a new trailer and everything. This place needs a match taken to it. And the smell." I reached down and fingered the naked woman next to me with my free hand.

I removed my fingers and saw the gunk on my fingers and nearly hurled right then and there. The smell was like garbage. I looked over at Leroy and saw the same discharge leaking from his dick and quickly placed my fingers in the naked woman's mouth which she eagerly licked off.

"Leroy, I think you need to see a doctor. Your splooge smells disgusting!" I told him.

I looked at the naked women staring back at me.

"The three of you need to go to the clinic and get some penicillin stat. I think your pussies are infected. A pussy shouldn't smell this bad!" I sneered.

I set them free and they got dressed and took a wad of cash with strict instructions to go to the local Med Center. And off they went.

Thomas Mitchel looked at me and smirked.

"I read your mind, didn't I Thomas! It wasn't that hard. I'm just surprised that a man of your ingenuity didn't think of it before me. Then again, you might not be the brains of this operation. Perhaps you only look the part? (He frowned)

I will give you credit though because you didn't kill me when you had the chance to. I'm certainly glad that you didn't bury me alive or feed me to some crocs. That would have been some terrible shit.

Mitchel, Mitchel...that name rings a bell for some reason. I got it, your pops is Malcolm "The Cleaver" Mitchel, the crime boss who runs the south east. And he put you in charge of this shitty little operation. Figures.

You're probably wondering how I figured it out. It wasn't that hard.

I saw women leaving various RV's at the trade show and going back to Leroy here and handing him envelopes I assume were filled with money? He wasn't stupid enough to count it there, but I estimate that it was quite the score.

40 whores doing tricks every 5 minutes and bringing him the cash every 2 hours spread 5 minutes apart. I estimated that each woman brought him $4k every 2 hours times 4 equals close to $320k in a day. Times 4-7 days is quite a hefty haul.

Then you minus the $2k he was paying each of the whores everyday, that's still a 1/4 million bucks brought in every day.

And then you come into the Picture Thomas and it all makes sense. You are laundering the money. Funny thing is, I can't seem to figure out what you're funneling the money into. But then you let it slip about the Community Development project.

How did I do so far?" I asked him.

"You are pretty smart. I give you that. And you hit the nail on the head with this fat piece of shit and the whores. And you're right, I should have given them some of this cash to get their snatches cleaned up and this pig sty renovated. That was an oversight on my part.

I could care less about the cash. I have a warehouse full of the stuff. Five hundred million easy, but who cares if you can't clean it. It's worthless.

I need businesses to funnel it into. Give me that, and I'll make you rich." Thomas told me.

"What if I could give you that? What's in it for me?" I asked him.

His eyebrows raised up. He seemed interested.

"What do you want?" He asked.

Hmmm, I thought.

"I want a piece of the action." I told him.

"I'm a hard man, but I'm willing to negotiate if you can deliver. So I tell you what, you give me 10 businesses to funnel my money into and I will give you 10 of the hottest strip joints in the country. You can pick them too. I'm talking about high class $1,000 whores too. Not these $100 skanks here in Podunk, Alabama." Thomas told me.

I liked it. I liked it a lot.

"Give me 2 duffels to go and get Leroy here some medical help and a whole new place with all the bells and whistles and you have a deal." I told him.

"You're a humanitarian? I didn't figure you for one, but hey to each his own." He commented.

"I guess that I just see the good in people Thomas and hope for the best. Like Leroy here. You see him as a fat piece of shit whereas I see him as a human being. With the right motivation he could be your right hand man." I replied.

"Yeah, I see your point. So you want some cash? Shit man! I'll do you one better. I'll give you 10 duffels and 10 high priced contacts if you can get me the Community Center deal. The bitch we are negotiating with is a real piece of work and won't budge an inch. Do that and I will be your best pal! Is it a deal Alex?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's a deal Thomas as long as you don't stab me in the back or decide to have me whacked!" I smirked.

"Hahaha...I think you've seen too many movies Alex. I'm just a regular guy with some irregular friends. But I get your point. If you can move some unmovable people then you will be useful to me and I won't try and take you out. Okay?" He told me jokingly.

"Deal! Let's shake on it." I told him.

"I would if I could move." He frowned.

"You always could move Thomas. I just froze Leroy, Rocco and Vinnie. Those three could put some serious hurt on me and I couldn't have that. But you, your threats are more of the intellectual kind. Am I right?" I asked him.

He walked over and shook my hand.

"You are right Alex. Now can we get the hell out of this place so I can vomit?" He joked.

I laughed and when Leroy sat down, the whole trailer shook.

We laughed as a group and Thomas, Vinnie, Rocco and I got in our cars and left.

****

I was driving behind them and listening to their conversation.

"You're actually gonna do this Boss? You gonna give him some cash and throw him some cooze?" Vinnie asked from the front seat.

"Hell no! I ain't giving this bum nuthin'!" Thomas replied.

"Then why are you bringing him back to your condo?" Rocco asked him.

"I want him close and on my terms. Plus I had to get out of that trailer. Second order of business after we get rid of this clown is we're gonna torch Leroy and those trailers." Thomas told them.

"Maybe you should contact your Father first. He was the one who set that whole thing up. Won't he be pissed when he hears what you did to the place and all that money? I mean, there has to be at least 40 duffel bags filled with cash in the trailer. That's a lot of dough to be torchin'" Vinnie said.

"You let me worry about the old man, that is none of your concern. What I want you two guys to do is catch this bum unawares. Grab him and toss him from the roof." Thomas said heatedly.

"Not to be beatin' a dead horse here Boss, but should you really be doin' this thing? Beatin' the guy up is one thing, but killin' him? It's bad for business!" Rocco stated.

"Hey! I'm the boss here Rocco, not you! If I tell yous to whack a guy then do it! Let me worry about the blowback!" Thomas replied angrily.

I followed them to Thomas's Condo in the city. We went up 7 floors and walked to his flat. It was nice and open. The wall of windows was amazing!

Two gorgeous women came out to greet him.

"Alex this is Amber and Carla." He told me as I took a seat on the couch.

("Two of those high priced whores I was telling you about. Carla is my fiancé although I never plan on marrying the dumb broad. We have been engaged for the last 8 years. Her pussy is delectable though and so is Amber's. Both are way out of your league and mine too if I'm being perfectly honest. Hehehe." Thomas said in his mind.)

He kissed his gals and they made him a drink.

"Anything for you sir?" Amber asked.

"Double shot of Crown on the rocks." I replied.

"I like you better already Alex." Thomas replied and clinked glasses with me.

He sat across from me and his women sat on either side of him.

"So Thomas, you were going to show me the particulars of this difficult situation that you are having with Connie Winthrop?" I asked him.

"I see you're eager to get on with the deal I proposed to you earlier." He smirked.

"Ladies, this guy can read people's minds. I promised him some of the best pieces of ass in the U.S if he could help me sort out this bitch who is gumming up the deal down at the coast." He said cheerfully.

He got up and went to use the bathroom and his body guards followed him.

("Vinnie, you attack from the left and Rocco you attack from the right while I keep this bum distracted with Amber and Carla. It will be child's play for the two of you." Thomas told his guys.)

Thomas came back in and was only wearing his collared shirt. He sat between the women again and had his arm around each one with his hand dangling down to each of their breasts.

"Go ahead and test him ladies. Ask Alex here 3 questions and if he can get it right then you will have to give him a blowjob to completion." Thomas smiled wickedly.

"Sound good to you Alex?" He asked.

"I don't want to mess with your women Thomas and upset the balance here." I told him.

"Nonsense! Amber and Carla here are two of the finest whores that money can buy. What do I care if they blow you? I can just call up two more to replace them. So take your best shot. It'll be fun!" He said carefully.

("He called me a whore again, the fucking pig with the little dick! If he wasn't connected I would have left him ages ago. He does dote on me with money and nice things though. I wish you would play with my nipples roughly, but no, you'd rather tie me up and tease my pantyless pussy with a feather or play with my diamond studded clit piercing! All I want is to get fucked. Maybe blowing this guy will make you jealous enough to fuck me?" Carla quipped in her mind.)

("Oh I love the way you talk dirty Thomas. It gets me wet the way you humiliate me. Although I wish you would Dominate me instead of being so damn nice all the time! I get off when men are rougher with me and torture my nipples. I haven't had a good orgasm in years since your dick just dribbles when you orgasm in my cunt. I need a real man to spurt his cum deep in my thirsty cunt. That will always make me cum really hard!" Amber mused in her mind.)

Carla said, "I don't believe it. No one can do that."

"Go on and question him my dear. I give you permission and my blessing." Thomas told her.

("This is another of his tests to see if I love him, which I clearly don't. There isn't much to love with you Thomas! Damned if I do and damned if I don't. FUCK!!!" Carla screamed in her mind.)

"No Thomas! I belong to you damnit!" She said defiantly.

He grabbed her chin hard and said, "Do it! Do it now, or get the fuck out!"

Carla's lower lip trembled.

"But Thomas, I c-can't. I love you and only you!" She begged.

("I love seeing Carla grovel like this. It really fuels my ego to see her like this. But she is a whore just the same. Go on my dear. I won't be jealous because I won't have time to be. This bum will be taken out quickly very soon." Thomas thought eagerly.)

He hugged her. "I know you do my love. Nothing can separate you from my love for you. This is just a little foreplay. It's nothing but a blowjob."

She kissed him and said, "For you lover. I'll do anything!"

Carla then faced me. "Uh, hmm...Name 3 things about me that nobody but me knows."

I closed my eyes and as I did Anubis spoke to me...("Those two clowns who came in with you are planning to toss you out the window Alex.")

("I know that already Anubis that's why they both are crouched the way they are on either side of me. When I finally release them though, they will fall to the floor and be immobile for hours." I told it.)

I then opened my eyes and said, "So Carla, you aren't wearing any panties, your clitoris is pierced with a diamond stud and you only get wet if someone plays with your nipples roughly."

"No fucking way!" She got to her feet.

She looked back at Thomas and he pointed his hand at me like he was offering her to me.

("I can't fucking believe this! How did this bum do it? Maybe I should keep him around after all. He could help with Connie, but no...this has to be a con. It can't be anything else." Thomas told himself.)

Carla turned and looked at me hungrily and crawled over and began to unsnap my pants and pull down my zipper. She helped me off with my pants and boxers and looked down at my shriveled penis and furrowed her brow.

She began to stroke it with her fingers and it quickly grew harder and harder in her hands. She glanced over at Amber who was watching her closely.

"Oh you have a nice one Alex. I'm gonna enjoy this!" She moaned softly.

She took my dick in her mouth and cupped my balls and licked my dick like it was an ice cream cone.

I sensed Vinnie moving to my left and made him freeze just as he was about to pounce so that he was in a crouching position. I didn't care who you were, but no one could stay in a crouching position for more than a few minutes without their thighs burning. Take Leroy back at the trailer. I suspect that he would be laying on the floor until morning and would probably piss on himself.

I sensed Rocco on the other side and froze him as well in the crouching position.

("Move now you fools! What are you waiting for? Why are you just crouching there? Fuck! It's just like the trailer. Now I have to watch as Carla sucks his dick. Fuck! This has gone from bad to worse really fast! She seems to really be enjoying herself too. Fuck!" Thomas seethed in his seat.)

I had something special planned for Thomas if he crossed me personally. I secretly hoped that he would do it too.

I was brought out of my fantasy when Carla began to choke on my cock.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

("I can't believe that Carla is actually sucking his cock. Thomas must be losing his mind watching his fiancé' going down on him. I hope that I get a chance too. Thomas hasn't touched me in weeks and my pussy is feeling lonely." Amber mused in her mind.)

I glanced at Thomas as he sneered at me. He downed his drink and went over to make another.

("Open up your dress and shimmy out of it. That's it. Now let me thrust my dick between your tits." I told Carla's mind.)

I fucked her fake tits as she mashed them around my cock. She did that for a good 10 minutes or so.

She sat back on her heels and I reached out and began to play with her nipples. Her tits were fake but her nipples were real. I teased them hard and then began to tweak each one and pinched and twisted them roughly.

"Oh fuck! I can feel my juices dripping down my inner thighs." She groaned.

She took my cock back in her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked and then removed her mouth and a long strand of saliva came out and dripped from her chin and covered her tits.

("I love this fucking dick!" She thought in her mind.)

("I hope you like to swallow too." I told her mind.)

("Did I just hear you in my head? If so, yes I love to swallow." She replied in her mind.)

("Do you swallow Thomas's cum when you blow him?" I asked her mind.)

("Yes, I do. If he lets me." She replied in her head.)

("Does his sperm shoot out and flood your mouth?" I asked her mind.)

("God I wish! His semen usually just dribbles out and barely coats my tongue." She answered in her mind.)

("Good then you are in for a real treat because mine comes out in huge globs and you'll have to swallow several times to get it all." I told her mind.)

("Oh fuck! I wish Amber was with me to experience this too. She is a fiend for sperm. She loves it all over her body and especially when it shoots inside her pussy. It's been some time since I ate a fresh creampie from her pussy. I looooove doing that!" She told my mind.)

Hearing those words triggered my orgasm.

Carla had just released my dick from her mouth when it went off.

"YESSSSS!!!" I grunted out loud and arched my back against the couch.

My sperm shot out and went up in the air and I never saw anyone move so fast in my life. Amber actually caught my sperm in her mouth and the rest splattered her dress.

Carla was surprised and caught off guard at the first blast of sperm.

"Fuck!" She cursed.

A second wet burst of sperm shot out and connected with her tits, neck and face and stopped in her hair before she plopped her mouth down on my cock and moaned as the rest shot into her mouth. She swallowed several times and when my dick stopped spurting she sucked the rest out of my shaft before removing her mouth entirely.

Carla turned, rose to her feet and faced Amber.

Thomas saw that my sperm was on her body, tits, neck and face and had his mouth open in shock. He dropped his glass and it shattered on the floor.

Carla moved forward and kissed Amber and transferred the contents of her mouth to Amber's mouth. The women sno-balled my sperm back and forth as they French kissed one another. And Carla began to undress Amber in front of me.

Thomas was so mad that his face was red. He frowned where he stood and stared daggers at me.

So I shrugged, which only seemed to make him more upset.

He got another glass and poured himself another drink.

Amber turned to me as she stood there completely naked.

"Tell me three things about myself that nobody knows but me and you can have me." She said in her soft feminine voice.

"You enjoy being Dominated by a man, you can only have an orgasm if you can feel a man spurting his cum in your pussy, you love getting your nipples played with roughly and you really get off hard on rough sex." I told her.

"That was 4 Alex." Carla counted on her fingers.

Amber walked over to me and straddled my waist and was about to impale herself on my hard cock when I stopped her.

I wrapped my hands around her neck and said, "Slowly my pet."

She understood immediately.

Carla gripped my cock and positioned it against Amber's drooling pussy and it slowly entered her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." She sighed.

("I so want to fuck you. I wish I could fuck you, hard, fast and deep!" She mused in her head.)

("Master or Sir, out loud for anyone listening to hear. And your pet name is slut, whether you are one or not. I am in control slut. Do not defy me." I told her with my mind.)

"Yes Master. I am your slut!" Amber said out loud.

Carla was in shock.

("She must really be into you sir because she never calls anyone Master. Not even Thomas. I wish I could be your slut too and call you Master." Carla moaned in her mind.)

"Mmmm. Come here Carla. You both are my sluts and I am your Master." I told them both.

I glanced at Thomas and he sneered at me. He was beyond mad at this point.

Amber removed herself from my slick dick and Carla took her place.

I grabbed Carla's long sensitive nipples and pinched them really hard.

"Slow slut. Ease down on my cock really slow. That's it. Mmmm. Yeah." I told her.

Thomas lost it entirely he tossed his glass angrily against the wall and it exploded in a million pieces. "FUCK!!!!" He raged and went into the bedroom and slammed the door.