The Ring of Anubis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice matched me stroke for stroke.

"I want to feel you cum in me Alex." She begged.

"Yeah? And here I thought you wanted me to cum in your mouth or on your tits." I told her.

"I want that too Alex." She stated.

I then pulled out and brought my wet dick up to her mouth.

"Suck me slut! Lick your slimy juices from my cock!" I told her sternly.

Alice did as she was told and I pressed my wet dick under her nose and on her cheeks as her tongue slathered all over my cock.

I then got back in her pussy and began to really hammer her good.

I kissed her and said, "I love tasting pussy on your lips Alice."

She was silent as I fucked her savagely.

("Fuck, this man is everything I have been dreaming about. He likes tasting both dick and pussy on my lips. After Carl is gone we can do both things lover. Yes, fuck me! Fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum again!" She moaned in her head.)

"Here I cum Alice!" I announced.

I drove in deep and grunted and my sperm blasted into her sloppy wet cunt.

"YESSSSSSS FUCCCCKKKKK!!!" Alice cried out loud.

I pulled out after the second spurt and sent huge globs flying all over her tits, stomach, neck and pussy. Some even went in her hair and landed on her face before I lunged back inside her pussy and spurted twice more.

"I felt those last two inside me Alex. Fuck! You are a machine!" She laughed.

Alice then watched as I began to scoop up the semen I landed on her body and feed it to her.

"Oh my god! It's so good! How could cum taste so fucking good?" She moaned with every mouthful.

I even fingered it out of her pussy and she licked it from my fingers.

I smiled down at her and she smiled up at me.

"Let's go into the bathroom and get you cleaned up proper." I told her.

Alice took my hand and we went into the bathroom. I started the shower and she got in first and began to clean the cum from her body. I stood back and watched her and got another erection.

She opened her eyes and looked down at my cock and immediately began to give me fellatio. I knew she could taste her juices on my dick and that excited me further.

"Wlech...wlech!...wlechmmph!" My dick entered her throat.

The feeling was beyond words and I immediately began to climax.

"Fuck yeah Alice!" I groaned as my sperm began to shoot down her throat.

She released my dick and It continued to spurt 6 more times in her mouth.

She swallowed every drop and then got back to her feet and kissed me, letting me taste my semen on her lips.

I soaped up her tits and played with them. I worked over her unusually long nipples and really began to get rough with them.

"Oh Alex, you're gonna make me cum!" Alice moaned.

I pinched, twisted and tweaked her hard nipples.

We stopped the shower and got out and while she bent forward facing the mirror, I thrust my hard dick back inside her pussy and reached my hands around and continued to maul her erect nipples.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, mmmm." Alice moaned as I continued to fuck her pussy and play roughly with her nipples.

We slipped a couple of times before putting some towels down and standing on those.

We were at it for over 20 minutes before she announced that she was gonna cum again.

"Here I cum baby!" I grunted and sent huge globs of sperm shooting into her slippery wet pussy.

"YESSSSS ALEX YESSSSSS!!!" Alice cried out in orgasm.

We stayed like that for 5 more minutes and caught out breath.

My dick softened and it slipped out of her wet pussy. I then placed a plastic cup under her wet twat and watched as my semen dripped out of her in huge globs. I then took a step to dump it in the toilet when Alice stopped me.

"Allow me the honors lover." She said and chugged the sperm from the cup right in front of me.

I smiled.

"I can't get over how good your sperm tastes Alex. I've never experienced anything like it before." She smiled happily.

We walked out of the bathroom together and a wave of melancholy hit me. It was back to the trade show tomorrow and maybe my last at that. At least I had a good night.

Alice put her dress back on and hugged and kissed me. She could sense that something was off but didn't say anything about it.

And then out the door she went.

I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

****

I showed up at the Trade show and had a new bounce to my step until I saw Tabitha.

"Where te' fuck have ya bin Alex? Late agin as usual!" She said in her lazy drawl.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 10am on the nose. I just shook my head sourly. I hated this fucking company.

Lunch time came and went and Tabitha was back and stinking like onions again. What a pig!

And then I saw a familiar face.

It was Alice.

"Hello." She said.

"Hello." I returned.

She received the Roofing tile brochure that I handed to her.

"Oh this is interesting. I may be interested in this." Alice stated.

I sidled up next to her to show her some of the pricing options when I was accosted from behind by Tabitha.

"You should loo..." I barely got out as Alice turned her head away from me.

Tabitha grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me back so hard that not only did it rip my shirt, but it sent me flying into our display of brochures and sent them flying as I crumpled to the floor.

"Azz my coworker was thaying, thith is what yo' want!" Tabitha quickly inserted herself.

Alice turned back in time to see me replaced with my coworker. She waved her hand in front of her face and said, "Ewww! You stink of onions!"

She then saw me crumpled on the floor and turned and walked over to me.

"Hey! Are you alright?" She offered me a hand to stand up.

("That fucking uppity bitch! I wish I could smack the shit out of her right now. How dare she treat you with this much disrespect.

I wonder if Alex will come and work for me. Carl is just a few weeks away from dying and I am set to inherit his Floor Tiling company. I could use a man like Alex. Heck, I could take him on as my lover and have him Dominate me daily. Maybe I'll do both." Alice mused happily in her mind.)

Tabitha got in her way of helping me up.

"As yo' can thee, this ith th' plan yo' want." She breathed on Alice again.

"Excuse me, but you are rude and I won't buy anything from you. Your breath stinks! In fact, who runs your company." She told her angrily and then stomped off.

Tabitha looked down at me, pointed and said with contempt, "This is yo' fault Alex. Fuckin' pathetic!"

I got up and made a decision right then and there and quit.

I walked out of that trade show and went back to my hotel room. I packed up my things and drove home in my shitty little car. I was so depressed.

****

I showed up to work two days later to get the couple of things from my desk and then I was out of there. I'd rather work at McDonalds than continue to be treated so disrespectfully by my coworkers at this shitty Tile Roofing company.

I got in fairly unnoticed and went to my desk and grabbed the couple of keepsakes. I was almost scot-free when I heard my boss holler, "Alex, get in here!"

Fuck! Might as well get this over with. I walked to Carl's office.

I knocked on the door and he let me in and closed the door.

"Alex, Alex, Alex...Crazy trade show huh." He stated.

"Yeah, you could say that boss." I told him sourly.

"About that conversation we had last week, I..." He began to say.

I cut him off. "Yeah about that. Let me save you from firing me. I quit."

"You quit, what? No, you can't quit and I'm not firing you either. I'm giving you a raise my boy. I saw the video and understand now what you have been dealing with. It now makes perfect sense why you haven't been getting any sales and you're not the first either. I've let a lot of good people go and I'm not letting you out of my sight. In fact, take a seat beside my desk. I think you'll find this next part interesting." He told me.

Carl hit a buzzer on his phone. "Send Tabitha into my office."

A few minutes passed and Tabitha came wandering in. She saw me and sneered.

"Tabitha. That Trade show was a shit show. What do you have to say for yourself?" He raised his voice with her.

"It wath goin' fine until thith retard go' in t'e way. T'e whole dithplay wath ruined when he knocked it ova!" She spat venom at me.

Carl looked at me and saw that I wanted to defend myself. And waved me down.

"Tabitha, I take it that you haven't seen the video yet." He asked her.

"Wha' video!" She blurted.

Carl went over to the TV in the corner and turned it on. He grabbed a remote and hit play and all three of us watched the scene play out.

"Tho', it was still thith retard's fault the dithplay got ruined." Tabitha spat with her hands folded over her chest.

Carl shook his head.

"Tabitha, I'm letting you go. Security is here to escort you from the premises. Your things will be put in a box for you to pick up tomorrow.

Your commissions for the last 3 months will be given to Alex here since this isn't the first time you have caused a disruption at this company.

Oh and I wouldn't bother using me for a reference because you're not going to get one!"

And with that she was escorted from the premises.

****

The raise I got was significant. An $8 bump per hour. I still had to work the trade shows and I thought it through over the next couple of weeks.

I then got a call from Alice.

"Hi Handsome." She said over the phone.

"Hi Alice." I replied.

"I thought you might be happier to hear from me." She said.

"I am. Trust me on that." I told her.

"Well good. I was wondering if you got a raise." She asked.

"I did, thanks to you." I replied.

"Oh good Alex. I'm happy for you. So listen, my husband died but I didn't inherit his company like I thought I would. There were a few stipulations and unfortunately I won't be able to see you anymore. I'm sorry that it has to be like this, but I really enjoyed the time we spent together. Take care Alex." She told me and hung up the phone.

Bummer! I was hoping for a change of job. Well at least I got a significant raise.

****

3 years later...

I was working this one Trade show in Alabama. It was dead because there was also and RV show going on at the same time. I was there for the week so I made the best of it.

Being the head sales guy for our company allowed me some perks from time to time and I cut out early on the final day. I made a detour and went to the RV show since it was being held just 2 blocks away. I also had 2 more days to kill.

It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining. There was a slight breeze and it made the RV tours that much more tolerable since the show was held outside.

I walked by this one RV and the doors were closed, but I distinctly heard a voice. It was a female voice and she was moaning, "Oh yeah! That's it tiger, just a little more friction. Mmmm! Oh, that's your sweet spot. You're not gonna last long now. Ohhhh, yeah. I can feel your cum dribbling down my fist. Too bad you don't ejaculate. I would get wet for that."

I scanned the crowd that mingled about and then I watched as this big guy in cowboy boots walked out of the RV with the closed door. And then another guy entered the same RV and closed the door.

"Geesh! Another tiny pecker that I can barely get my hand around. Poor guy didn't last a minute and he's a dribbler too. At least I'm getting paid for these hand jobs. Okay who's next?" The female voice seemed bored.

The guy emerged from the RV and closed the door.

I walked a little further away and observed the door to the RV. It opened and a petite gal walked out. She was blonde and had long hair tied in a pony tail. I couldn't see her eyes because she was wearing sunglasses. She was wearing jeans that hugged her slender thighs and wore a red button down shirt and had cowboy boots on and a cowboy hat. She turned and I saw that she had a killer looking ass.

I watched her walk to her left and I followed her from a distance. She went around another RV and then turned right and walked up to a lone booth with a portly guy sitting there and handed him an envelope. He smiled at her and she walked back the way she came to the same RV and went inside it.

I walked to the far corner and heard moaning coming from another RV with the door closed. "Oh yeah baby, you gonna cum for me? OH, OH, OH. That's it fella! Another dribbler. Geesh! What's with the men in Alabama! I wonder if Susie, Joanie or Jill are having any more luck than I am. At least I have this glove on my hand." She said and I watched as this black guy emerged from the RV and closed the door.

Ten minutes later she emerged and went to the same booth as the other woman and handed the guy an envelope so I decided to stick with the guy at the booth and watch him for awhile.

Almost like clockwork, a new gal walked up to his booth and handed him an envelope and then walked away. Every 5 minutes this happened. It made me wonder if this was some sort of prostitution ring or something.

And then 2 hours later, the girls repeated the action. So he had 40 broads working for him and I figured each one was handing him an envelope with $2k in it every 2 hours. I did the figures in my head and whistled to myself...that's $80k every 2 hours. Fuck me!

The show ended and I watched the fat guy walk out with a large duffle bag and toss it in the back of his pickup truck. He drove to a trailer park about 10 miles away and got out and went inside. He then emerged 10 minutes later and drove to a watering hole called Felix's and sat in a booth.

I watched as the same women from the Trade show came over to him and he gave each one an envelope and they walked into the back. There was a strip joint connected to the bar.

It didn't take long for me to understand the workings of this operation. So I probed this guy's mind...

("Fuckin' bimbos. Too stupid ta realize dat I am usin' ya ta get rich. Here, give me $80k and I'll give ya $2k for ya troubles. Ha ha ha. Oh yeah Sheila! I'm headed..." He stated as I walked out.)

I should have stayed to listen to him finish his statement, but instead I drove back to his trailer. I was tired of the fool going on and on about his mumblings.

I parked my car a couple of Trailers away and walked back to his Trailer. I tried all the windows and even knocked on his door and listened, but heard nothing.

I took out a screwdriver and was trying to jimmy the lock when everything went dark.

****

My head was killing me when I started to wake up.

I heard voices..."Alex Smith...lives in Atlanta...just some idiot lookin' to break inta me home...I should just blow his brains ott...yur on yur way?...alright, I'll hold off for now...Sheila, get some clothes on...no, stay in te' back room. Yous know how angry Mr. Mitchel gets. I don't wan' it blowin' back on yous...he's waking up!"

I opened my eyes. My hands were behind my back. I saw the fat man in front of me with a shotgun on his thigh and the cute stripper by his side.

"So, Mr. Smit. Probably wonderin' righ' now why yur sittin wit yur hands tied behin' yur back in me livin room. I come home ta fin' yous breakin inter me fron' door and Sheila here hits yous on t' back of t' head wit a brick." He told me with a mouth full of chewing tobacco.

Fuck! I was screwed. The guy was on his way back when I left as well.

I looked around the room and saw several duffle bags stuffed to overflowing.

"Tis me operation you lookin' at dare. You tink yous so smar'. Breakin' in ter da wron' haus. Hahaha. (spit) Don' ya worry 'bout it. Mr Mitchel will sor' ya out. He's da brains of te operation. (spit)"

"I think this is him Leroy." Sheila said as she looked out the window.

"Git yur azz in te back room NOW! An keep them other sluts quiet too." He told her and slapped her on the ass.

"Knock, knock, knock!"

Leroy opened the door and in walks Mr. Mitchel and 2 of his guys.

"Jesus Leroy! It smells like day old pussy in here. Get out of the way and don't touch me. For fucks sake!" He comes in and looks right at me.

The guy is dressed in a three piece pin striped suit and the two guys with him are wearing sports coats. He takes out a hanky and wipes his hands with it.

"Take him out to my car." He tells his goons and they place a bag over my head and take me out to the car they pulled up in and put me in the trunk.

Fuck! I'm dead. This fucking ring is all but useless. It's not like I can read their minds to know what they have planned for me.

The car starts up and we start driving away.

("Concentrate Alex...you can read their minds, but that blow to your head has interfered with your concentration...slow your breathing...now focus...and you will hear their thoughts..." Anubis guided me.)

("What the fuck am I gonna do with this guy? I could dump him in a hole somewhere. Nah, that's the wrong thing to do. Pops would be pissed if he found out. Fuck! Why did those idiots knock him out? This guy is a nobody. He has never been arrested or done time. Probably just overheard a conversation by that bumbling fat man back there and decided to take a look for himself. Thank God I stopped Leroy from killing this bum. I don't need the heat right now. Not when everything is going so well. Maybe I could get him to work for me or maybe I should just send him down to Tijuana and be done with it." Thomas Mitchel thought in his mind.)

("You have the ability to change his mind Alex. You could suggest that he let you go or bring you in on his operation. Go on and try. You have nothing to lose at this point." Anubis encouraged me.)

("The right thing to do would be to get him out of the trunk and tell him more about what is going on. Let him make the decision for you." I told Thomas Mitchel's subconscious.)

The car slowed down and stopped and the trunk was opened and I was removed from it. The bag was removed from my head and I found myself standing on the edge of a high cliff. I quickly closed my eyes. This was it. I was going to die.

"Well Mr. Smith, we have come to a tough decision. What do we do with you? Do we toss you off this cliff or do we take you back to your hotel? You've seen some things and heard some things but nothing of real importance so I'm inclined to let you go. But tonight, I'm gonna let my security detail make that call." He told me.

I entered his guy's minds...("I hate it when he does this. It always bites us in the ass. We say fuck him and he keeps him...Or we say save him and he pushes the guy over." Vinnie and Rocco mused.)

I was in a highly emotional state.

("You should keep him! He could be useful!" I shouted to everyone's mind.)

"Let's keep him. Okay Mr. Smith. Sit in the back with me and let's have a conversation." Thomas said and we both got in the back seat of his car.

"Why were you at Mr. Leroy's trailer and trying to break in?" He asked me.

"The guy accosted me and took my car keys and tossed them in his trailer and closed and locked the door. I tried to get in the only way I knew how. I just wanted to get back in my car and go back to my hotel." I lied.

"I see. Well this can be resolved very simply. Let's go back to the trailer and get this sorted out so that you can get back on your way." Thomas Mitchel told me calmly.

("Good Alex. Now I suggest that when you get them all back in the trailer that you immobilize them by tweaking their motor skills function with this little tweak here. Got it?" Anubis directed me.)

We stopped back at the trailer and parked the car. Thomas Mitchel once again knocked on the door. The door was opened by Sheila who was topless and the skank smell was even worse than before.

(Cough, cough) "Geesh Leroy! Move out of the way you dumb broad and let us back inside." Thomas Mitchel told her sourly.

We all filed back inside and she closed the door. Sheila was joined by 2 other women and the three of them were in various stages of undress and the smell of used pussy was ripe in the air. Not only that but one of the duffels was open and money was strewn about the place and covered the other females who were laughing and playing with each other's tits. One of the women had bills sticking out of her twat and ass and Leroy was naked and holding his dick.