The Ring of Anubis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wlech!" Sam choked and started to remove her mouth when Megan pressed her head down a second time.

"Wlech!" Sam choked a second time and Megan pressed her head down a third time.

"Wlech!" Sam choked and when she came up a whole lot of saliva came out of her mouth and dripped over my cock.

"I love watching you do that gorgeous! Now I'm soaked and I need fucked." Megan said excitedly while Sam sat on her heels and watched.

Megan climbed up and straddled my waist. Her pussy lowered onto my dick and it was incredible. So hot and wet!

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Megan moaned as she sank her pussy down on my dick to the base.

She looked back at Sam and said, "You have got to try this Sam! Your brother's dick feels incredible! So long and thick wedged deep in my wet little cunny! Go on and lean forward and lick my juices from his shaft when I rise up!"

Sam leaned in and tasted Megan's juices on my dick. I then felt her sucking on my balls.

Megan began to ride my cock. Slowly up and slowly down.

"Oh god I love this fucking dick!" She moaned.

"I want you Alex, but I'm afraid." Sam began to cry tears that spilled down her cheeks.

"What are you afraid of?" I asked her.

"I'm afraid I might like it bro. Then what! Will we become lovers? Will you get me pregnant?" She asked.

"This is a one time deal Sam. Just let go and enjoy it!" I told her out loud.

Sam began to play with Megan's nipples while she rode me.

"Oh fuck! I'm CUMMMIIINNNGGG!" Megan cried out suddenly.

I felt her juices drip down my cock and balls and Sam continued to play roughly with the salesgirl's nipples.

Megan rose off of my dick and she and Sam got down on their knees and began to lick Megan's juices from my dick.

"Yeah sis! Lick Megan's slimy juices from my cock!" I told my sister.

"I love your dick Alex." She told me as she wiped the milky juices on her cheeks.

"Oh Sam, I so want to watch you swallow my sperm." I told my sexy sister.

Megan joined her and they kissed briefly and got into a 69 while I watched.

("There's so much pussy juice. I love it! Yes! Lick my clitty." Sam groaned in her mind.)

The women switched positions so that Sam was now on top.

I got down and pressed my dick against Sam's pussy. She looked back in surprise.

"Alex! No! This isn't what I want! Stop!" Sam admonished me.

But I didn't listen to her. I smiled at her defiance and slowly pushed my dick into her wet pussy.

"I said NO god damnit! STOP! This isn't consensual!" Sam shouted as my dick slid all the way out her pussy.

I got to my feet and sat down in the chair again.

Megan scooted out from under her. She grabbed Sam's chin in her hand and said, "Submit Sam. Submit to your brother!"

"NO! I WILL NOT!!!" Sam screamed at her.

"Smack!" Megan slapped my sister across the face.

"YOU WILL SUBMIT! I DEMAND IT!!!" Megan warned her harshly.

And then they kissed. It was a mad kiss and Megan was not gentle with my sister. It was amusing to watch. Megan was kind of Dominant and it made my dick hard.

They broke the kiss and looked at me sitting there with my dick hard and covered in my sister's pussy juices.

"I can hardly wait to lick your brother's warm creampie out of your sexy pussy Sam. You better start fucking him or I may go back for seconds." She told her.

Sam got to her feet and straddled my waist.

"I was a lesbian until this moment Alex. Now I just want to fuck you until you shoot your sperm in me." Sam told me and kissed my lips.

She slid her pussy down on my dick slowly.

("You like that I'm committing incest with you sis. Admit it you little tease." I challenged her mind.)

"YES Bro! I fucking love that we are committing incest together. I'm not on birth control, but I definitely want you to fill me with your sperm. And if I get pregnant as a result then so be it." She said out loud.

"God I love this!" Megan said out loud.

Sam broke the kiss to say, "Fuck this feels incredible! So fucking hot and thick."

"Not stubby?" I asked.

Sam lost it. "Oh fuck Alex! I'm so sorry for saying that!"

Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks.

"It's okay Sam." I told her and began to play roughly with her nipples.

("For now on, you will offer your nipples to me. You won't object as I play with them roughly. It will make you impossibly wet and we will fuck like rabbits until I cum in you. And the moment you feel my sperm ejaculate in your pussy, you will have an explosive orgasm. You will then seek out your brother Bob and he will eat the fresh creampie from your cunt. But today that lucky person will be Megan." I told her mind.)

"Oh fuck! Your dick is so fucking good." Sam groaned.

"I'm almost there sis. Another deep thrust!" I told her.

I drove in deep and began to spew my load in her cunt and Sam climaxed with me.

"YESSSSSSSS FUCCCCKKKK!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

I felt her juices drip down my balls. We held each other and French kissed until Megan nudged us.

"Come on you two, as much as I like watching the two of you commit incest together I want Alex's semen more." She told us cheerfully.

Sam rose off of my dick and Megan began to eat the fresh creampie from her wet pussy. Huge thick globs dripped out of my sister's gaping fuck hole and dangled in the air before releasing and dropping into Megan's open mouth.

It was recorded on the store's video. It was so hot to watch. Several globs detached and splattered Megan's cheeks which Sam licked up quickly.

I watched as Megan ate Sam out. She literally attacked Sam's clit and fingered her pussy until Sam had a massive orgasm.

"YESSSSSSS FUUCCCKKK!" Sam cried out as she was licking her juices from my dick.

It was especially fun watching the women sno-ball my semen back and forth.

"It's yummy isn't it. I can't get enough of the stuff." Megan smiled and then frowned when she heard the phone ringing.

"Shit, you guys should probably get dressed and leave. Everything you want is on the house though. I need to open back up or my Boss is going to be pissed. Can I get a rain check to fuck you both again sometime?" She giggled.

Sam quickly wrote down her phone number for a repeat performance.

We got dressed and left the store 15 minutes later.

****

We sat in the car and Sam broke down in tears.

"Oh Alex...I-I'm a horrible person. Please forgive me for teasing you all these years. I'm so so sorry." She sobbed in her hands.

I reached out and tugged on her left nipple.

Sam looked up at me and said, "I want to suck your dick again bro."

"I know you do you little tease." I opened my pants and she went down on me.

"Yeah sis. Suck it! Suck on my dick and swallow my cum when it fills your mouth." I told her.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!..." My sister choked.

Damn she was eager to suck my cock!

("Without even touching your clit, you are going to have a violent climax when I begin shooting my cum in your mouth. My sperm will be the most delicious thing you have ever tasted sis and when you compare it to Bob's, you will be blown away." I told her mind.)

"Wlech!...wlech!..."

"Here I cum sis! YESSSSSSSS FUCCCKKK!!!" I groaned out loud.

Sam gulped mouthful after mouthful.

She then rose up and looked at me. Her eyes were glassy and her lipstick was smeared across her face. She had a trickle of sperm dripping down her chin.

I kissed her then and tasted myself on her lips. Our tongues danced.

She opened her pants and slid a hand inside her panties and when she brought it out, all 4 fingers were wet with her juices.

"I climaxed Alex. I don't know how I did that without touching my clit or my nipples, but I had an orgasm. Look at my pants, they're soaked at the crotch." She smiled and then fresh tears flowed down her cheeks.

I reached out and tugged on her erect nipple some more.

Sam looked down at my hand and then up at my face.

"I think I love you bro. I'm tempted to commit myself to you. Just say the word and it will happen. I'm this close to telling you to give me a baby." She said quietly.

"And the incest?" I asked her.

"Well, there is that Alex." She smiled sheepishly.

****

Five times a day every day over the next 3 weeks, Sam and I fucked like rabbits. And after I flooded her cunt full of my sperm she sought out our brother and made him eat the fresh creampie from her pussy.

Sam began to give her brother hand jobs and then blowjobs. She tried to fuck him a time or two as well, but all Bob wanted was to fuck her asshole from some strange reason.

I went back to my shitty job selling roofing tiles at trade shows and Sam flew back to San Diego. She began to see and date other women.

I talked with her every 6 weeks or so and we often had phone sex together.

"You should move out here and stay with me Alex and we can be lovers." She encouraged me again and again.

I flew out and stayed with my sister twice in 2 years and we fucked like sex starved lovers. We even had a threesome with 4 of her close girlfriends while I stayed with her.

It was fun being naked in her presence and taking her and fucking her whenever I wanted. But all good things must come to an end eventually.

Besides, Anubis had other plans for me.

So my life went on and I concentrated on my job. I was determined to make it work.

I never made any sales at these trade shows because any time a prospective buyer took interest in what I told them, Tabitha butted in and took over.

I hated that bitch! Tabitha was this 34 year old black girl who had big tits and an even bigger butt. She stuffed her face with food nonstop and came back from lunch smelling like onions every time.

A couple months later, my boss called me into his office.

Gary was an overweight black man with a bald head and a raspy voice. He was a chain smoker and always had grease stains on his neck ties. He was always flirting with Tabitha and the other black salesgirls. Being one of the only white guys at my company was a huge disadvantage, mainly because there was no one I could talk to or work with.

"Alex. You've been with us for 2 years and 3 months and not one sale has come your way. What the hell am I paying you $20k for anyway? No one likes you here, but I do and I'm giving you one final chance to make something of yourself or I'm firing your worthless ass.

The next trade show is sure to be a doozy and you'll be working with Tabitha and Greg. Take some pointers from those two veterans and you will go far.

Now get the hell out of here and go make me some damned money!" He rasped and then had a coughing fit.

I went home and sulked.

"Why couldn't I manipulate people like I did with my brother and sister 2 years ago? If I didn't make a sale with this next trade show, I was done with. Who else would hire a late 20 year old guy with very little sales experience?" I mused sadly.

I went to the trade show 2 days later and being the low guy on the totem pole, I had to set everything up myself. I was pissed off and brooding.

A cute blonde walked over and introduced herself to me.

"Hey, I'm Claire. Have we met before?" She asked.

"Uh, I don't think so. Maybe you have seen me work one of these trade shows before or something." I replied.

"I don't think that's it. It will come to me, it always does." She said and then wandered off.

("He may not be too bright to know when a girl is hitting on him, but he does have a cute looking butt. I wonder what he would do if I told him that I swallow." I heard her say in my head.)

Where did that come from?

An hour or so later...

I sultry brunette walked over and introduced herself to me.

"Hey handsome, I'm Alice. Have we met before? You look familiar." She stated.

("Deja vu." I quipped in my mind.)

("I know right? If I just heard your thoughts, how would you respond if I told you that I'm not wearing any panties? Maybe a knowing look or a nod of your head. Or maybe if you said the words, Cinnamon Sunset, I would know that you want to fuck me and take me back to your room without any preamble. Oh shit, here comes my husband. Fuck!" She replied in her mind.)

"Alice! Damn it woman! I couldn't find where you wandered off to!" The older gentleman blurted across the 30 foot expanse.

Alice began to quickly walk his way.

"I'll be on the lookout for that Cinnamon Sunset Alice." I said in a normal sounding voice.

She stopped dead in her tracks and looked back at me over her shoulder. She turned back to the older gentleman and said, "Carl, wait one second."

She then turned and walked back to me and saw a pen on the table and wrote down her name and phone number and a note and folded the card and handed it to me.

("See you later handsome." I heard in my mind.)

I opened the card and read the note. It said, "I'm here for just the night, but if you are serious about meeting, quickly page me your hotel room number and I will see you after this old guy goes to sleep."

"Room 372 in the Sheraton." I sent on my pager.

I didn't get a confirmation page to confirm and just wrote it off as a fluke.

****

I got back to the hotel room and had room service send up some dinner. I was whooped and was planning to turn in early and get a good night's rest. The trade show wasn't going to start until 8am and I was given strict instructions by Tabitha to not show up until 10am.

I ate dinner and then took a shower. I was tempted to masturbate, but decided to forgo it unless I had trouble falling asleep.

I watched some TV until 9pm and then yawned, turned off the tv and went to sleep.

("Hey sleepy head, wakey, wakey. My pussy is primed and ready for you. Hopefully this guy doesn't have a monster dick. My little pussy can only handle so much cock. Heck, even 4 inches might be more than I could handle let alone 7 or more. But the thought of fucking a 7 inch cock does sound really appealing. It will be a serious plus if he knows how to lick pussy too although I'm wet enough that he won't need to do that if that is not his thing. I wonder if he will be able to pick up on the fact of how needy and submissive I am and that I haven't been laid in over 5 years." I heard in my head.)

"Knock, knock, knock!" I heard at my door.

I slowly got up and looked out the peep hole and there was the brunette from the trade show. I opened the door and she smiled as she came in. She then slinked out of her dress and unclasped her bra and stood before me naked.

("Not sure if I heard those words Cinnamon Sunset in my mind or if I said them under my breath. I wish I could remember." She told my mind.)

"Wow! You look phenomenal. I'm glad that I picked up on what you were whispering earlier and as you walked away, I could tell that you weren't wearing any panties." I told her.

"How observant of you because I wasn't wearing panties." She replied.

"Nice! So look before we get to the good stuff, I hope that you are not the type of woman who only wants a guy with a 13 inch cock to rip you in half." I laughed.

"Oh fuck! Please don't tell me that you have a 13 inch cock. I might as well leave if that's the case." She said and turned and picked up her dress.

I quickly took off my t-shirt and boxers and touched her arm.

"Alice! Stop! Stand up and leave your dress on the floor." I told her.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my hand around her throat and whispered in her ear, "I kind of have an average sized dick, but I get the feeling that my cock size is not a deterrent for you. I also sense that you are submissive. If my feelings are right, I want you to follow my lead. Don't do anything unless I first give you permission."

("Finally a man to Dominate me. Oh Alex, I'm literally dripping. Take me and have your way with me. Whatever you want, I will do. Even those things I find thoroughly disgusting that I have read about in Vogue." Alice groaned in her mind.)

I smiled.

I released my hand around her throat and wrapped my hands around her arms and cupped her medium sized breasts.

I leaned in and said, "I can smell your cunny sauce Alice and I like it. Slide 2 fingers inside your pussy and show me the wetness on your fingers."

Alice did as I asked and removed her hand and showed me the glistening juices on her fingers.

"Good, now put them in your mouth." I told her.

Alice hesitated.

I leaned in and grabbed her throat with my hand again. I whispered menacingly, "Just like you read about in Vogue magazine. I don't have time for your games. Maybe you're just a gorgeous piece of ass who always gets your way, but not tonight you little tease."

I sighed and began to release my hold on her throat.

"Alex wait." She said quietly.

Alice turned and faced me. Her eyes filled with tears and then they spilled down her cheeks.

"I've never met any man like you before. I'm not a slut Alex, but I do enjoy feeling your hand around my throat." She smiled sheepishly and then inserted her wet fingers in her mouth.

I smiled.

"Get down on your knees and take me into your mouth Alice." I told the sexy woman.

Alice got down on her knees before me and pressed her face into my flaccid penis.

("Oh thank god this man has an average dick. Oh I love it...I'm gonna blow you so well Alex. Hopefully your cum really shoots out when you have an orgasm and not like Carl's whose cum just dribbles over my fist when I stroke his big dick." Alice quipped in her mind.)

Alice kissed my dick and licked the sides as it quickly got bigger. She even sucked on my balls which is something I just love.

"That's it baby. Suck on those balls. I can't wait to shoot my sperm all over your body." I encouraged her.

She took the head in her mouth and then began to flick her tongue under the crown. Her mouth felt so hot and wet.

She moaned when my precum began to spill from the head of my prick.

"That's it slut! Lick up my yummy precum." I groaned and grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her mouth over my dick.

Alice moaned, "Mmmm."

("Oh Alex! Call me dirty, filthy names. I love it! And yes your precum tastes delicious! I can not believe how sweet it actually is. Almost like candy." She said in her mind.)

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Alice choked on my dick before I released her.

A huge strand of saliva came out of her mouth as she coughed and it dripped down over her gorgeous tits.

I bent down and kissed her then.

"I taste dick on your lips Alice, but I kind of like it." I told her before getting back to my feet and forcing my dick back in her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked repeatedly before I released her again.

Alice choked and coughed and I bent down and kissed her just as she coughed up more saliva, saliva that tasted like cock. Our tongues entwined and I rubbed my erection against her body.

("Beg me to fuck your cunt Alice and I will." I told her mind.)

"Fuck me Alex! Fuck my cunt! I'm ready, oh god I'm so ready for that." She told me excitedly.

I rose with her and we settled on the bed. She was on the bottom and I was on top of her. I reached between her legs and felt that she had a monster bush. I was bummed and she sensed it immediately.

"The next time we meet, this will have to go." I tugged on her thick pubes.

"I promise it will be gone." She stated quietly.

"I was so looking forward to going down on you Alice, but not with that ugly bush." I said sourly.

"I'm sorry Alex. Carl is old school and likes seeing me with a big bush." She said sadly.

I put my dick in her pussy and slowly slid into her molten hot depths.

"Yesssss!" We both hissed as my dick sank into her pussy.

I began to hump myself in and out of her gooey wet hole.

"Oh Alex! Oh, mmm." Alice moaned.

"Your pussy feels so good Alice." I told her.

"Here I cum Alex! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" She groaned out loud and her pussy got even wetter.

I really began to thrust deeply into her pussy. It was so incredible and even better than fucking my own sister.