The Ring of Anubis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber and Carla were so focused on my dick that they hardly noticed. Carla was off to the races and fucked me savagely. She was on her way to an intense orgasm. One of many I am sure.

"YES! FUCK ME MASTER!" Carla cried out loud.

The bedroom door burst open suddenly and there was Thomas. His hair was sticking up and he was out of his mind and blabbering something unintelligible.

"Finally a real man to fuck me! Harder! Deeper! Faster! Oh fuck!" Carla groaned out loud.

"I welcome you into my home and you fuck my future wife! The balls on you!" Thomas raged.

"I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Carla screamed and her juices streamed out around my dick.

Thomas's eyes got real big. He was brandishing a Glock and pointed it right at us. Tonight you meet your maker!" He said with venom.

I entered his mind, ("Thomas, I knew it would come to this. I give you a choice. Accept your position or turn the gun on yourself and begin a new chapter. The reason you hate me is because I remind you of you. You once were a decent man, but that day has passed. I can easily step into your shoes and run things around here, but first you will give me the names of the lovely ladies you promised.")

Thomas told me their names and then he chose the latter and turned the gun on himself and pulled the trigger. The gun shot was deafening but none of us was affected by it. He died right then and there on the floor.

"I'm fucking cummiinnnggg!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Carla screamed a second time and I felt her juices stream out around my cock as she climaxed even harder.

I let her stay there perched on my fuck stick until she caught her breath. Amber then helped her lover off of my hard dick and began to clean her pussy up with her tongue. She glanced over at me and started in on my cock.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my cock and licked up Carla's slimy juices from my dick.

I brought her up and she straddled my cock once again. She then very slowly sank down on my dick until it was buried all the way inside of her pussy.

I put my hands on her smallish breasts and began to torture her nipples. I felt her pussy contract around my dick and the harder I played with her nipples, the more her pussy spasmed around it.

I slapped at her erect nipples.

"What are you?" I asked her.

"I am a slut Master." She replied.

I slipped a hand between us and rubbed her swollen clit and with the other I choked her neck.

"Fuck me you slut. Hard and deep!" I commanded.

Amber fucked me just as I said and kept us both on the precipice of a huge orgasm for over 20 minutes.

"Time to cum slut!" I told the beautiful woman.

I lifted her off of my dick and had her stand and place her hands on the back of the couch while I stood behind her. I speared my wet dick into her pussy and grabbed her hips with my hands.

"Oh-yeah!" She blurted with each deep thrust.

"Oh-yeah!...Oh-yeah!...Oh-yeah!"

"Crack!" I slapped her hard on the ass!

"Harder Master...harder!" She squealed.

I rammed my dick into her pussy. She was so impossibly wet that her pussy took everything I gave it. I felt the cum churning in my balls and rise up my shaft as I lunged inside her cunt one last time.

"Here I fucking cum slut!" I bellowed.

Huge globs of sperm shot into Amber's pussy. This set off her own orgasm and it was massive!

"YESSSSSSSSS FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" She cried out loud.

The force of her orgasm pushed my dick out and a huge gush of her juices sprayed out in all directions. It was like a fire hose on full blast!

Carla jumped in and got hosed down, point blank range.

I quickly shoved my dick back in her pussy and ejaculated time and again and flooded her cunt with my semen.

Amber's whole body tingled from the orgasm. The biggest of her life. And her entire body began to spasm uncontrollably as she lost consciousness.

I moved us onto the couch and just held her limp body to me as my dick continued to pulse and spurt endlessly into her fuck hole.

I was laying on top of her when she awoke.

"Holy Fuck was that intense!" She smiled and her body was covered in a sheen of sweat.

She looked to her right and saw Carla kneeling there looking like a wet cat. Her upper body was dripping with Amber's milky juices. She couldn't help but chuckle.

"I did that! Oh my god!" She waved Carla forward and began to lick her juices from her face and neck.

I smiled back at the scene and slipped out of Amber's pussy.

Carla took my place immediately and began to slurp the fresh creampie out of her friend's pussy.

Amber motioned me to her and took my slimy dick into her mouth. She licked her juices from my cock and continued to suck my dick in hopes that she could give me another erection. But I was spent. Literally.

It was then that I released Thomas's guards and they dropped where they were crouched. Both men moaned in agony as their legs cramped up.

Thomas downloaded a buttload of information to my mind right before he shot himself. I looked at his flat and got my bearings and then walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge and got out 5 bottles of water.

I walked back in the room and handed one to each woman and one to each guard. The guards were in such bad shape that they literally tossed the water bottles right back at me as they continued to groan in agony.

Both Carla and Amber were wiped out from the sex we had together. They needed to sleep but we really needed to clean this place up and find a way to get rid of Thomas's body now that he was dead. Or maybe we just leave it where he was since it was suicide after all.

I wandered along the floor and stopped midway and touched a button beside the huge painting on the wall. The painting rose up into the ceiling to reveal a hidden room. I flipped on the light in the room and it was a study. I walked in and sat behind the desk and turned on his computer. I entered the password and up popped all of his accounts.

Thomas Mitchel had quite the enterprise going. He had plans within plans and was looking to even overthrow his own Father if it came to that. I doubted that Thomas could do it since he didn't have the stomach for the violence that his Father was capable of inflicting.

I looked over his various holdings and he had more than $100 million to his name. He also owned 4 properties which housed 25 businesses in total. And now this community center.

I wondered how all of this was going to play out when his front door exploded inward.

Shit was about to hit the fan!

****

Ring of Anubis Chapter 03 coming soon...