The Ring of Anubis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy looked down at his hands and then she slapped him across the face. But he didn't let go because I was in control of him.

I spoke for him, "You are a tease Cathy. I know you like this and we are going back to my car together. There you will give me a blowjob and you are going to break things off with your fiance' Bruce."

The couple walked back the way they came and I lost contact with them.

("See? That was fun. Now try it with those two women sitting on that bench across the way." Anubis told me.)

I focused on the two women sitting on the park bench together. The younger woman was Alice. She was a junior in college.

The older woman was her mother and her name was Gail.

I listened in to their conversation.

"Oh mom, you just have to give Jeffrey a chance. He is so smart and funny. He will be here the day after tomorrow." Alice told her happily.

"I'm so happy for you Alice. Your father will be here then too." Gail replied.

A wicked thought entered my mind.

Gail reached over and began to trace her fingers on the back of her daughter's neck.

"Mmmm." Alice moaned.

Alice placed her hand on her mom's thigh and moved her fingers under the hem of her skirt. She turned and used her right hand and slid it between her mom's legs and began to trace it into her slit through her panties.

"Alice, not that I mind what you are doing, but we are treading on incest here." Gail told her daughter.

"I know momma, but you are just so beautiful. I can't help myself. Can't you just imagine how sweet it will be to have my lips suckling your nipples?" Alice told her.

"I can, but that is just wrong. I am your mother. Ohhh, mmmm." Gail moaned.

"Daddy doesn't touch you like this momma, does he?" She asked.

"He does, but ohhhhhh, mmmm." Gail groaned.

"Your getting wet momma. Let's go back to my hotel room together." Alice told her.

I got up too and followed them.

They walked the block and a half and entered the hotel room and I was right behind them. I clouded their minds so that I was invisible to them as the door closed.

Alice began to open her mom's blouse, when her mom stopped her.

"Honey, this is wrong. We can't be doing this together." She told her daughter kindly.

"Why not momma? I thought you wanted this." Alice told her and moved her hands up and traced her fingers over her mom's black lace bra.

"It's incest Alice. I'm your mother and you are going to be married the day after tomorrow." Gail told her.

"Yeah, so? You are just so sexy momma. I love you, don't you love me too?" She asked.

Her daughter pressed in and unclasped her mom's bra behind her back. She pulled it free and started to gush compliments.

"Look how full they are momma. I just love their shape. And your areolae are cone shaped." She said and began to knead them with her fingers.

"Ohhhhh, mmmm. You really need to um, ohhhhh, mmmm." Gail moaned.

Alice had friends who were lesbians. She knew all about them. She even admired them even though she never had a sexual thought towards another woman. She hated her body. Her damned period every month and Jeffrey always pawing her breasts and trying to get in her panties. But her momma, she was so beautiful.

I wonder what she is going to smell like down there.

Alice masturbated when she had to, but hated that she got so wet. The smell was so gross to her." She thought.

Gail gave in to her lust and pushed her daughter down to her knees. She then pulled her daughter's face into her wet crotch.

This is not what Alice wanted at all and she resisted. The smell. Geesh!

"No momma!" Alice shouted at her.

But Gail wasn't listening. She was lost in the moment.

Gail had secret sexual desires that were dormant inside her. She put her desires aside when her daughter was born and wouldn't even allow herself to fantasize. She even stopped masturbating.

Her husband lost interest in sex almost a decade ago and now, all these feelings came to the surface.

Gail pulled her panties to the side and mashed her daughter's face into her wet pussy.

"No momma! No!" Alice told her.

Gail was close to an orgasm when her daughter pushed herself away.

"Momma stop! I don't want this anymore!" Alice said with a trembling voice.

"What! You ungrateful little brat! You get me all hot and bothered and now you say no! I tried to tell you that this was incest! What did you think was going to happen?" Gail chastised her.

"I, uh, I don't know. It kind of felt like someone else was pulling the strings momma. Please stop!" Alice told her.

But Gail didn't listen. She was horny. Horny beyond anything she ever felt before and so was I.

I entered Alice's mind and began to speak.

(You little tease. You've been able to defend Jeffrey's advances, but no longer. I am going to take you against your will.)

("What! Who is this?" Alice replied in her mind.)

I removed my clothes and began to stroke my cock until it was hard.

I grabbed Alice's wrists and forced her on the bed. Her mom straddled her face and I pushed Alice's knees up. I grabbed the waistband of her panties and tore them to shreds.

(Yes Alex! Yes! Rape the little slut! Anubis encouraged me.)

I speared my dick into Alice's virgin pussy. Her cries of anguish were muffled by her mother's pussy over her mouth.

I reached my hands up and played roughly with Alice's nipples. I then reached around and played roughly with her mother's nipples.

Alice's pussy was a sloppy mess as I fucked her deeply.

("Stop! Stop! Stop this! I don't want this! Not from either of you! This is rape!" Alice cried in her mind.)

It was then that I planted an image in her mind of a disgusting ogre having his way with her body.

(I'm gonna breed you, you little slut! I'm gonna fill you full of my sperm and you are going to like it. And every month, you are going to get together with your mom and she is going to have her way with you and you are going to eat her out.)

("NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Alice groaned sadly.)

I drove my cock in deep and linked our minds and began to spurt huge globs of sperm deep inside her pussy.

I felt her body stop resisting and her mom cried out, "YESSSSSSSS!!!"

I pulled free of Alice's pussy, but I wasn't finished yet.

Gail laid on her back and Alice got on top of her. I opened Gail's legs and speared my wet hard dick in her pussy now.

I fucked Gail's pussy savagely and after 10 minutes or so, I drove in deep and flooded her cunt with my semen.

I looked down at Alice who was sobbing as she looked upon my disgusting form.

"Eat her. Slurp my creampie from her wet pussy." I told the frightened coed.

"No! Never! You beast!" She cried.

"Do it, or I will take your virgin ass next." I said menacingly.

Alice bent her head down and began to slurp my seed out of her mom's pussy.

I extracted myself and put on my clothes and left them there.

("Good work Alex, now let's go find Malcolm Mitchel and give him some nightmares." Anubis told me.)

****

I dressed in black for the funeral and walked into the cemetery. I hid my image from everyone there, even Malcolm. I had something special planned for him.

I entered his mind and he looked up and saw me where I was standing and right before his eyes, my body morphed into the battered and shot image he saw in the pictures. I then made it appear as though his son Thomas was standing right beside me.

"Noooooooo!" He groaned out loud.

Several eyes looked his way in concern.

He looked down and when he looked back up we were gone from his sight. He took out his hankie and wiped his slightly sweaty brow.

I was beside him now and placed my hand on his shoulder. When he turned he saw his son all bloody and blood oozed from his mouth. "It's all your fault pops!" He said.

Malcolm gasped, "Ahwww!" And was visibly shaken.

His family looked at him with concern and began to talk under their breath.

Malcolm closed his eyes, but not even that could save him from the images that I planted in his mind. Zombies clouded his thoughts and people long dead began to resurface so that he was experiencing a living nightmare.

He balled his hands into fists and pressed them into his temples and muttered, "No, no, no, no, no, no."

His oldest son Anthony walked over and stood beside him. He leaned in close and said, "Is everything okay Pop?"

Malcolm looked at him with fear written on his face. He was speechless because all he saw was dead people around him.

He pushed his son away and stumbled off.

Anthony let him go and kept anyone from following the old man. He needs time to grieve.

****

I followed Malcolm and popped out at him, every chance I got.

He began to mutter to himself, "They're not real, they're not real."

I sat with him in the limo on the ride back to his home. I was in his house. I even followed him to his mistress's place in Fairview.

He had sex with her and then went and took a shower and when he came back out, there was his son Thomas having sex with her. Only it wasn't Thomas, it was me who was balls deep in her ass.

"Nooooooooo!!!" He screamed and ran out the door stark naked.

His son's believed that their Pops had a psychotic break and they had him committed to a psychiatric hospital. But that only made it worse for him because now he was on drugs and everything was even more real.

****

I drove back to the condo in Mobile, AL.

I parked out front and walked in the building. I was unsolicited as I made my way to the elevator and went up to the condo.

The door was repaired, the body was removed and the blood and broken glass was cleaned up.

I went to the bar and made myself a drink.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it to find Carl standing there.

"Hi Alex, may I come in?" He asked kindly.

"Sure Carl." I said and we went into the living room.

We sat and he told me about the changes that I briefed him about 3 weeks prior.

"Boy, was that place a shit-hole! It stunk of sweat, body odor and used pussy!" Carl said and laughed.

I laughed too.

"We moved the duffels to a separate RV. Towed that old one off the lot and replaced it with a Jayco Eagle. The Duffels are now in a similar model, a Keystone Montana. that was smart of you to come up with that idea.

Fat Leroy is going on a diet and he is being monitored a lot more closely.

I also wanted you to be updated about the Funeral for Thomas Mitchell. Everything was fine until last Wednesday, 3 of his brothers showed up here and began to ask questions. We were given strict orders to not divulge anything to them.

Mr Malcolm Mitchel had some kind of psychotic break. He had me remove the video monitoring devices throughout the condo and the recordings were placed on a thumb drive.

This is the only copy." He told me.

(He handed me the thumb drive.)

(Poor shlub is a fool if he believes this is the only copy. Carl mused to himself.)

I figured as much anyway.

"I see, so I take it that they cleaned out Thomas's belongings?" I asked him.

"Yes. Everything is gone except what you took with you when you left." He told me.

"And what about the secret office?" I asked pointing with my thumb behind me.

"No. Malcolm, I mean Mr Mitchell cleaned that out himself." He said.

(I probed Carl's thoughts and found that all the original recordings were still secure on the Hard Drive in the security suite upstairs. So I tweaked his mind to take me up there.)

Carl rose to his feet and we left the condo and got in the elevator. After the door closed, he inserted a key and pressed the button for the 7th floor.

We got out of the elevator and walked into the large open floor. Several security personnel were at computer stations.

"Since Mr Malcolm Mitchel owns this building, we monitor everything that happens at all of his businesses. Similar to the operation in the RV park, there are dozens of illegitimate businesses and people we need to keep tabs on.

We employ hundreds of security personnel in the 6 states that Mr Malcolm controls." He told me.

We walked through the darkened floor and through several smaller offices before coming to Carl's locked office door. Carl swiped a badge and the door clicked to let us enter. The lights automatically came on in a dimmed sort of way.

He sat in the big leather chair behind his desk while I stood at his side.

He moved the mouse and his computer came to life. He entered a long password and the computer opened up.

Several videos populated his desktop and all were in the middle of a very sexual scene. One showed my encounter with Carla and Amber in the shower and my dick lurched in my pants.

Carl saw the twitch and licked his lips. It made me wonder if he was bisexual. I wasn't opposed to getting my dick sucked by a man if a beautiful woman wasn't close by.

I saw another video displayed of an attractive woman in leather putting the screws to Thomas Mitchel while Carla watched and openly masturbated. This one intrigued me as Carl pressed the play button.

Thomas was strapped to a board on the wall in a spread eagle position. He was naked and had a cock ring on his balls and cock. The woman clad in leather kept teasing his dick with her cat-o-nine tails.

Carl rubbed his crotch while we watched. So, I had him open his pants and pull out his dick with my mind. When his dick came into view I was disappointed because I was under the impression that all black men had big dicks. Carl's dick was only about 4 inches long and hard at that with a big plum sized head.

He stroked it and moaned as Thomas also moaned in the video.

The woman began to insert a rather large dildo in Thomas's anus and Carl moaned again. Pre-cum oozed down his fist.

I was focused on the woman and saw that her nipples grew hard. God, I wanted to meet her. Those tits called to me.

I opened my zipper and pulled out my dick, but before I could stroke it Carl leaned forward and took it in his mouth. So, I let him.

He sucked my dick like he had done it before. "Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!" My cock entered his throat.

His throat constricted around my dick and suddenly my orgasm was upon me. It was also upon Thomas' on the video and Carl groaned too.

Both Carl and Thomas's dick oozed cum that dribbled out. But not me. My orgasm rocketed forth and I shot huge globs down Carl's throat. He tried to back away but I held his head still as I shot thick wet spurts of semen down the faggot's throat.

I didn't release him until I was finished cumming and when I did he looked me with such revulsion. "I didn't enjoy that!" His thoughts told me.

I surmised as much as I put my dick back in my pants. Carl wasn't used to not being in control.

I had Carl leave me alone in his office. I found several thumb drives and downloaded hundreds of files and videos to them.

I did a search and found the videos from the night Thomas killed himself and deleted them. The whole process took several hours.

****

When I left his office, Carl was speaking to two men. He turned to me and said, "These guys are your new security detail. This is Bob and Dan." He told me.

I looked the guys over, but they weren't what I was looking for.

"How about those two females in the corner?" I asked him.

"No, sorry Alex. Josie and Heather are analysts." He told me.

I tweaked his mind and he walked us over to them.

"You ladies up for a field assignment?" He asked them.

"You bet we are sir. Anything to get away from this data crap." They both replied, looking bored.

"Good. This is Alex Smith. You will be watching out for his well being." He told them.

Introductions were made and as I shook their hands, they looked less than thrilled. They were polite, but curt and slightly sneered at me when I smiled.

Josie was about 5'9" tall and had a slender figure. She was blonde haired and blue eyed and I couldn't tell her bust size because she was wearing a blazer. They both were and looked more like feds than private security.

Heather was a little taller than Josie and had short brown hair and big brown eyes. She was also pretty slender.

We left Carl standing there and went down to the garage and got in my Black BMW. I still had his key card on me and stowed it in the pocket behind the passenger seat, since I was now sitting in the back.

The first thing we did was drive to the RV trailer park again. I got out and surveyed the new RV's while my escorts loaded 4 duffel bags full of cash in the trunk.

We then drove to Honey's, which was about an hour away. Honey's was an upscale Dom/Fem hangout. The cost to enter was free to women but $500 per man. Josie paid my fee and in we walked.

From the outside, Honey's looked pretty ordinary, but once inside there were several floors. Various naked women openly masturbated and could be seen in the several metal cages that hung from the ceiling at various heights throughout the large open floor plan. The place was packed with women dressed in leather. Many chatted together along the balconies that surrounded each of the 3 floors.

A petite Asian dressed in leather walked up to me and sized me up. She had an aire of Dominance about her and my dick lurched in my pants. I always had a thing for Asians.

She traced her hand along the outline of my cock and both Josie and Heather made motions to protect me when I lightly squeezed their arms to stop them. The Asian woman saw this brief display of authority from me and I watched as she switched roles almost instantly. She leaned up as I leaned down to hear what she had to say.

"You wanna play big boy?" She asked in her feminine sounding voice.

"I do want to play, but not as your sub." I told her.

"My name is Kiki, daddy. And I swing both ways." She replied playfully.

"Mmmm." I growled.

"I'll do it all for you daddy. Follow me and see." She told me and squeezed my cock one more time through my pants.

Kiki lowered back down to the floor and smiled up at me. She took my hand and slowly led me through the throngs of people while Josie and Heather trailed behind us. I looked left and right, up and down and saw many beautiful women all around me. And then I stopped in my tracks as I saw the woman from the video on Carl's computer.

Kiki also stopped and looked at me. She then saw where my eyes were looking and smiled.

"That's Candace. She owns the place. No one gets to see her unless they are willing to submit and be her pet. And she's not cheap either. She doesn't play with anyone for less than $5k." She told me.

"I want her." I told her.

"Your wish is my command daddy." Kiki said.

We went to the staircase and then behind a curtain and there was a large black man there. Kiki told him what I wanted and he parted another curtain and we walked up some velvet lined steps. We came to the 2nd floor and walked up another set of velvet lined steps.

The whole time we walked, I projected my thoughts to Kiki and she often looked back at me and smiled. At the landing for the second floor she stopped and pulled me down to whisper, "I'm wet for you daddy and I don't just get wet for anybody."

I was half tempted to take her right then and there in front of my escorts.

We continued up to the third floor landing and once there, two large men stopped us.

"We're here to see Candace." Kiki told them.

"Candace is not available tonight, so you're going to have to turn around." The one on the left told her rather forcefully.

We could see Candace looking our way. She was sitting in a large plush black leather chair in her glass lined room. She was dressed in red leather and looked bored as she sipped on a martini.

The big guy placed his hand on the tiny little Asian woman and I casually moved my hand to cover his own. The skin on skin contact allowed me to enter his thoughts. His name was Jim and he was Candace's primary bodyguard. The guy stood 6'6" tall and weighed close to 300 lbs. He used to be a lineman for the Crimson Tide.