The Ring of Anubis Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex continues to use the Ring of Anubis to great effect
15.1k words
4.55
9.6k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,716 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of mind control, violence, incest, watersports, lesbian, gay, and non-consent sex. All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

****

The Ring of Anubis Pt 03: Owning the Southern Syndicate

This is the third and final part of this story arc.

Thanks for reading and continuing to give me 5 stars. It has been an enjoyable adventure. I hope that you have enjoyed the ride as much as I have.

****

When the door to Thomas Mitchel's condo exploded inward, I was still in his secret office. I was naked and casually opened a cabinet along the wall and took out a silk robe. I put it on, walked out and sat between Carla and Amber who were still enjoying the after effects of the intense orgasms I just gave them.

"FREEZE!!!" Several men shouted as they entered the flat brandishing Uzi machine guns.

The men, dressed in all black, scoured the condo and checked all the rooms before coming back to face the 5 of us. Vinnie and Rocco were still writhing in agony on the floor beside the couch the 3 of us were sitting on.

A black man walked in and held a phone to his ear as he walked into the back bedroom where Thomas Mitchel was laying dead.

"He's dead sir. My men have scoured the place and it is just the 5 of them here. No, Rocco and Vinnie are still on the floor and writhing in agony.

What do you want me to do?

You want to talk with the guy in the robe on the couch? But how did you know that he is wearing a ro... Okay, sorry sir." The black man said into the phone.

He walked over to me and handed me the flip phone.

I took the phone and placed it against my ear.

"Hello Alex. My name is Malcolm Mitchel." The deep gravely voice said.

"Hello." I replied.

"You've had quite a day. I apologize for any inconvenience that my son has caused you these last few hours, but I can see that it hasn't all been bad." He chuckled.

"No apology is necessary sir. It has been interesting." I told the powerful man.

The black guy raised his eyebrows as he looked at me.

"My son, has been a pretty big disappointment. I gave him a taste of the life and he believed that since he had a little bit of money that he could now run the show. Well, we all know how that worked out for him." He told me.

"You don't seem too surprised." I told him.

"Well, as yous might have guessed, I have eyes everywhere. I keep everyone on a tight leash and Thomas was no different.

I have 12 sons and each one is in charge of a small piece of my territory. Mainly to see if they can handle it without it going to their heads.

And when I got wind of things down there that my son had captured a guy, I grew more than a little interested." He told me.

"I see. You must be referring to Rocco and Vinnie. The goons writhing on the floor." I laughed.

"You're pretty sharp kid, I give yous that. How yous scoped things out is still perplexing to me." He said.

"It wasn't that hard Malcolm. It really kind of happened by accident.

I saw the coming and going of the various women in the RV's and kind of put two and two together. I then followed fat Leroy and saw him dishing out the money to the girls giving the handjobs. And then back to his trailer.

That place really is disgusting and needs a match taken to it. Things would be different if I was running the show, I can tell you that." I told him.

"It's interesting that yous say that Alex. I could use someone like yous in my operation." He told me.

"Well, I already have a job Malcolm. Thanks but, I'll have to..." I began to say.

"A job selling siding and only making what, $35k/year? That is small potatoes when yous could manage my operation there in Alabama. I would start you off at $250k/year and throw in a few duffles of cash as well. Yous can have that condo and the two broads for nothing extra." He told me.

I smiled and liked the idea immensely and my dick began to throb.

"Rocco and Vinnie told me that yous have some pretty interesting skills. I saw first hand how yous used those skills to immobilize my guys and fat Leroy, not to mention those two high priced whores beside yous. God only knows what yous said to my son to make him turn his own gun on himself.

I should be furious Alex, but surprisingly, I am not. I am a business man. My son is a great loss and his mother and I will mourn his death, but he was weak. And after we clean things up, I hope that yous will join my organization." He told me kindly.

"And if I don't, you will have my family whacked!" I said a little heatedly.

"No Alex! Please calm yourself. I do have a reputation as yous are well aware, but violence is not something that I take lightly. I don't go around and kill people indiscriminately. First, it is bad for business and second it weighs heavily on my conscience. It is stress that I really don't need in my life. Capishe!

Yous could just as easily hurt me as I could hurt yous, so no, let's not go there my boy. Okay?" He responded sincerely.

"Okay Malcolm. I accept your offer." I told him.

"Good, good. Now, I will leave yous to things there. Carl Matthews, the black man who handed yous the phone, now works for yous. He is a good man and does his job well. If yous need anything, yous talk to him." Malcolm told me.

"And Rocco and Vinnie?" I asked.

"Well, that is up to yous. Yous can keep them on as hired muscle or send them back to me. It's entirely up to yous." He told me.

"Is this some kind of double-cross Malcolm? To keep your guys close so that you can take me out at some future time?" I said with spite.

"Alex, Alex. Calm yourself please! I am not the bad man that yous have been lead to believe. Yeah, I have my moments as we all do, but please don't think the worst of me. Rocco and Vinnie are good fellas. They mean well, as do I." He stated.

I nodded my head.

"Okay Malcolm. I will need to go back to Atlanta to close some things and get things settled with my job and such." I told him.

"Yous do that my boy. Take all the time you need. And like I said, put Carl Matthews to work. He can be your right hand guy if yous let him. I'll be in touch after we handle to funeral and other family matters.

Now hand the phone back to Carl please." Malcolm told me.

I handed the phone back to Carl and as I did, our hands touched briefly.

****

While Carl talked with Malcolm, Anubis entered my thoughts.

(You handled that well Alex. I sensed no ill-will on Malcolm's side of things. However, these are dangerous people Alex. Some of his boys may seek retribution for what happened here today and you will need to keep your head on a swivel.

My advice is to take things easy and don't get complacent. Get things back in order in Atlanta and then come back here when the dust settles.

It was clever of you to touch hands with Carl when you handed him the phone because now you can listen in to his conversation with Malcolm.)

The God was right, I now could enter Carl's mind. And I did.

"Sir, I am kind of miffed. Why didn't you just have this guy whacked?" Carl asked his boss.

"First of all Carl, yous don't question my motives. Yous got that! And second, I have big plans for Alex. He is going to take over things there in Mobile, at least for a little while. This guy has skills and I need someone like that working for me. So yous do what he says, no questions asked." Malcolm told him sternly.

"Yes sir. I understand. I am concerned though about your sons getting wind of Alex's involvement in Thomas's suicide. Things could go sideways in a hurry sir." Carl replied.

"Yeah, well yous let me worry about that. Make sure that your guys know to keep things tight lipped or heads will roll!" Malcolm told him sternly.

"I will sir. Do you want me to send you the video recordings?" Carl asked him.

"No, but hold onto them for the time being. I will let yous know when I want them. I will be in touch Carl." Malcolm told him.

"I wonder why he wants me to hold onto the recordings." Carl mused to himself.

(I wondered that very thing myself.)

"I wanted to put that piece of shit at ease. Is he calmly sitting there?" Malcolm asked the thug.

"Yes sir. Alex Smith is looking very relaxed." Carl told the man.

"Okay good. Now walk into the bedroom so that yous can't be overheard.

Alex Smith is history. That piece of shit killed my son. I don't know how he did it. He certainly didn't pull the trigger, but there is something really off about this guy.

Yous are in charge now Carl. Yous will take over the business now that Thomas is deceased. This Alex Smith has some good ideas to shape things up down there, so listen to him and make the necessary changes. And make him feel like he is now in charge.

Next, I want yous to give Alex one of your burner phones. Give him the one that we can track. And then contact Gary and have him tail this guy when he goes back to Atlanta to settle things with his job. When Alex goes back to his apartment, give Gary the green light to take this piece of shit out. I don't want no long shots on this hit. It needs to be up close and personal and tell him to butcher that piece of shit." Malcolm said with emphasis.

"Do you want pictures sir?" Carl asked the man.

"Definitely. And no less than 3 shots to the head after the photos are taken.

Yous are my main man now Carl so there can be no fuckups or your head will be separated from your body. Yous got that!" Malcolm sneered through the phone.

"Y-yes sir. N-no fuckups sir. I-I can see to it p-personally if you w-want me to sir." Carl told the man nervously.

"NO CARL!!! (Malcolm shouted.) Sorry, no. Yous need to get things in order there. Gary is one of the best hitmen I have ever met. Put him on task and let him go to work.

I expect to hear back from yous in 2-3 days max." Malcolm said and hung up the phone.

I had no intention of letting any of that take place.

****

Carl closed the phone and calmed himself before coming back into the room with me.

Carl walked back over to me. He took a stance at ease and looked down at me with an easy going attitude.

"Carl, my name is Alex." I told him as I got to my feet and shook his hand.

"Yes sir." He replied curtly.

"I need you to give me some time to collect my thoughts. Do you have a way for me to contact you?" I asked him.

He reached in his back pouch and handed me a phone.

"My number and Mr Mitchel's numbers are already listed. This phone is yours to keep sir.

After we get things wrapped up here, we will be down on the 3rd floor. Just give me a call and I will be right up." He told me firmly and then walked out the front door.

****

I roused Carla and Amber and they joined me in the large shower in Thomas Mitchel's condo.

Damn these two women were gorgeous.

After we all got wet under the rain shower, the pair began to soap up their tits. This gave me some major wood and they noticed.

Amber dropped to her knees and began to suck and lick my cock.

Carla placed my hands on her tits and I went to work on her nipples. I was rough with her girls and she really got off on it. I slipped a hand between her legs and found her kitty a sloppy wet mess. I fingered her with a couple of fingers and then Amber removed my digits and sucked my fingers clean.

I took Carla first. I bent her forward and slammed my dick into her hot depths.

"Ungh!" She groaned in lust.

Amber got to her feet and placed my hands on her tits. She leaned in close and spoke barely above a whisper. "I want you to own me Master. Dominate me in any way you see fit and I will melt."

Carla looked back at me and removed herself from my cock. She moved in close and also whispered, "I am also yours to own sir. Anything you want, just take. Use me like a piece of meat."

She then descended and took my wet dick in her mouth and began to deep throat my cock.

I was so charged up that I grabbed the back of her head and throat fucked her. I had 4 fingers of my other hand deep inside Amber's pussy while my thumb throttled her clit.

"OH JESUS!!!" Amber groaned as a massive orgasm was upon her.

She gripped my arm with both of hers and that pushed me over the edge.

"YESSSSSS!!!" I groaned out loud.

My cock expanded and throbbed as spurt after spurt of cum shot down Carla's throat. She took it all and moaned around my cock.

I released her head, but she stayed attached to my dick and I felt her throat constrict around my cock. It was incredible the way her throat continued to massage my cock and milk it of everything my balls had stored up.

When she released my dick, I was still erect.

Carla smiled at my dick as she got to her feet and lifted her left leg and placed my hand under her toned thigh. Her other hand positioned my cock against her pussy and in my cock slid.

God her pussy was hot. My dick went all the way inside her pussy.

Carla took my other hand that was now free of Amber's pussy and wrapped it around her throat. I pressed her against the wall and really began to fuck her hard and deep.

"Fuck me Master. Make me yours!" She told me hotly.

I did exactly that. I fucked her intensely. I also entered her mind and linked her with Amber. I massaged their pleasure centers as I thrust inside her pussy again and again.

Anubis linked me to them and I felt her pussy walls surround my cock and massage it. The feeling was beyond anything I ever felt before. I even felt the way her nipples responded as she pinched and pulled on them. Her wetness increased and so did her lust.

We were well on our way to the most incredible orgasm.

I held us there. We all peaked and were moaning in lust. And then I released us and we climaxed. And as one voice we all cried out.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Huge globs of sperm shot out of my dick and flooded Carla's cunt while the women gushed fluids from their pussy.

We then calmed down and began to laugh out loud.

"Jesus Christ Master! I swear that I could feel everything at once. It was like I had a dick and a pussy and..." Carla giggled.

"and I felt every spurt come out of your dick as if it was my dick. Wow was that good! If I could just bottle that up and experience it like that every time, I would be..." Amber lamented.

"Be in heaven?" I finished for them.

"Yesssss!" They both exclaimed at the same time.

****

The three of us got out of the shower and dried off. We walked out to an empty condo. Carla and Amber went and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a light colored blouse.

I walked into Thomas's closet and saw all the clothes he had. Mainly suits. I found a a drawer of underwear and socks and put those on first. I found a pair of jeans and tried them on and they fit. I was kind of surprised since I was heavier and a couple of inches taller than he was. I also donned a blue button down shirt.

I opened another drawer and saw that he had several expensive watches. I picked out a Rolex with diamonds studded around the face and placed it on my wrist.

I opened another drawer and saw several small handguns. I never owned a gun in my life. I shot several and knew how they operated. So I grabbed a two barrel Stinger. The barrels were already loaded and I strapped the cuff around my ankle and slipped the gun inside. I figured it would come in handy in a pinch.

I also saw a belt and put it around my waist. The buckle was strange and that's when I noticed that it came apart and was fitted with two small knives. Neat.

I picked up the Ruger LCP Max and checked to see that it was loaded with hollow points and put that in a shoulder holster along with an extra clip.

I saw a light suede jacket and put it on and also grabbed a pair of designer sunglasses.

The jacket had several pockets and one zippered pocket that was concealed on the left inside. I opened it and found an attractive money clip with about $2k in 50's.

I looked in the mirror and kind of felt like James Bond.

Thomas had a large assortment of shoes and I slipped on a pair of moccasins.

I walked out to find the girls ready to go. I handed each one a money clip full of cash as well as two tiny pistols to put inside their purses. Neither one questioned me. They just took the money and weapons and out the door we went.

Carl met us on the ground floor. He showed us to a side elevator and we went down to the garage. We got off the elevator and saw row after row of nice cars.

There was a jet black BMW M5 that really caught my eye.

Carl tossed me the keys and I got in it and adjusted the seat to my liking while Carla and Amber got in the back seat.

We drove to the trailer park and Carl loaded 2 stuffed duffels in the trunk. I handed him the list of changes I had in mind for the trailer park scam they had going on and as I did, our hands touched briefly and I gave Carl his new marching orders in that brief connection while we shook hands.

And off we went back to Atlanta.

****

The drive was fairly uneventful, except for the show that Carla and Amber put on for me in the back seat. I almost drove off the road a couple of times as I watched the sexy pair tease me with their tits.

We stopped only once to fill up with gas on the 4 hour drive back to Atlanta.

Once there, we took the duffels to the apartment and Carla and Amber pulled out nearly $2 million of the more than $16 million. They helped me separate the cash into 8 separate stacks and the following day we went to 8 different banks and opened up safety deposit boxes to keep the cash in.

I deposited $9k in my checking account. As long as I kept the amount under $10k, I could do that every week without the govt becoming suspicious.

Carla, Amber and I then went and looked at townhouses in Buckhead. We found one that suited our needs and put down $12k and bought the place.

They helped me organize my things and we moved into the new place.

Several days went by before I drove to Asheville, NC.

I purposely left Carla and Amber behind. They had everything they could ever want as I bought them a Red Honda Civic to make traveling to the store or whatever easy for them. I was their Master and they were my concubines.

****

I tended to the business at hand in Asheville, NC where Malcolm Mitchel had his base of operations.

I rented a car and drove up there and stayed in a hotel just outside of Montford.

I saw many of Malcolm's sons around the town and wondered how I might control them. How could I get up close and personal without them getting wise to it?

(You know Alex, you don't actually need to physically touch people to enter their minds. Anubis told me.)

"I don't?" I asked out loud.

(No, just spot the person you want to make mental contact with and imagine yourself entering their mind. You can then plant thoughts or hear their thoughts. You can even project yourself to them in any form that you want. Let's go outside and practice.)

I left the room and went for a stroll and sat on a bench in the park.

I saw a man and a woman walking together. I concentrated on the man and then heard his thoughts.

(Cathy is so pretty. She has such a great laugh. I wish she would wear more revealing outfits so that I could ogle her breasts. What I wouldn't give to see those puppies.)

I smiled to myself and a wicked thought entered my head.

I concentrated on the woman.

(Paul is so dense. Can't he see that I am not interested. This is the last time that I am going to meet him.)

I entered her mind and moved her hands and she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. I made her turn to the left away from Paul and pulled her shirt around the outside of her breasts before she turned to face Paul again.

Paul's eyes practically bugged out of his head. Not only that but several onlookers stopped to watch her.

I entered Paul's mind again and he reached up and cupped her breasts in his hands. He then grasped her nipples and pinched them really hard.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,716 Followers