The Ring of Anubis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

("It's okay Jim. Move aside." I told the big man with my mind.)

Jim looked at his partner, Mike and said, "Let them through."

Mike furrowed his brow and said, "What's gotten into you man? The Queen gave us strict orders that she wasn't to be disturbed this evening!"

He reached a hand to stop us and I casually touched his hand and also gave him the command to move aside.

The big guy did as I suggested and the 4 of us walked past them and into Candace's large open room.

The beautiful woman in red leather quickly got to her feet and strode towards us. She smashed her martini glass on the floor in anger.

"What is the meaning of this? Who are you and how did you get past my honor guard?" She said angrily.

She reached behind her back and pulled out a small walkie-talkie and pressed the side button. "Get up here NOW!" She barked into the device.

I moved towards the Dominant woman and motioned with my left hand as a feint and touched her left hand with my right fingers. I immediately entered her mind and said one word, "Submit."

Candace calmed instantly.

5 big men rushed into the room and surrounded us and looked ready to tear us to shreds. They were all breathing heavy and looked enraged.

Candace looked at the leader and said, "False alarm Gary. Everything is fine here."

Gary calmed slightly and looked at us intently. "Are you sure ma'am?" He asked.

"I'm sure Gary." She told the big man and they all walked out the way they came in.

Josie, Heather and Kiki were visibly upset. I had to send calming thoughts to each woman to put their minds at ease.

I then walked with Candace to her sofa and we sat down together.

"So Candace, I want you." I told the extremely attractive redhead.

"Yeah, well you're not the first man to tell me that. How you got in here is still a mystery to me, but now that you are you can pay me the $5k and remove your clothes. You've upset me and I plan to take my anger out on you severely." She told me curtly.

When I didn't move she grew angry.

"What did I just tell you slave? Remove your clothes and prepare yourself!" She said with spite.

I smiled sheepishly and she was about to blow a gasket when I silenced her voice. Not only that, but I also paralyzed her arms and legs from moving and she grew fearful.

I got to my feet and began to remove my clothes in front of her and then handed Josie and Heather my shirt, pants, socks, boxers and shoes to hold onto.

"Kiki, come forward and worship my dick in front of your Mistress." I told the petite Asian.

Candace watched as Kiki came forward and got down on her knees before me and began to lightly touch and stroke my cock with her hands.

I looked at Candace and said, "So tell me Candace, when was the last time you had sex with a man?"

"I've never been sexual with any man." She told me honestly.

"Well, you're in for a real treat then slut. Join Kiki and tease my cock with your mouth, lips and tongue." I told the Dominant woman.

"I will not..." She said in defiance and then moved off the couch and joined Kiki before me while Josie and Heather looked at us in distaste.

"Mmmm, that's it. Lick around the glans Candace while Kiki strokes my shaft. Yeah, Kiki, suck on my balls." I told the tiny Asian.

Candace took my cock in her mouth and began to gag on it.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked before removing my cock along with a long strand of saliva that Kiki quickly slurped into her mouth.

"Oh daddy, your dick is so big and hard." Kiki groaned.

I pulled Kiki up and unzipped her leather corset and pulled it off of her body. She was already sweating as I slid my hand into her tiny leather bikini panties. My fingers slipped over her engorged clit and between her thin lips to enter her sloppy wet pussy.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Candace choked on my cock.

I pulled Candace to her feet and unzipped her leather corset and out sprung her large dd tits.

"How are you doing this to me? My mind is screaming no, but I am powerless to resist." She said uneasily.

I wrapped my hand around her throat and her nipples grew instantly erect. So I removed my hand and slapped her erect nipples with it.

"Oh you naughty man! I have busted many men for doing that to me!" She said angrily.

So I did it again only this time I latched on to one and twisted it painfully hard.

"OHHHH, MMMM!!" Candace moaned out loud.

I turned her around and had her kneel on the sofa. I then removed my wet fingers from Kiki's wet pussy and smacked Candace's ass hard with it.

"Crack!" My hand thwapped on her perfect ass.

"Ow, fuck!" She cried out loud. So I did it again.

"Crack!" My hand thwapped on her perfect ass.

"You fucking bastard!" She shouted.

I grabbed her tiny leather panties and pulled them roughly from her ass. They dragged over her engorged clit and swollen pussy lips.

"Don't you dare fuck me!" She shouted at me.

I loved her defiance. It fueled my lust higher and higher.

Kiki moved in front of me.

"Take me instead daddy. Please don't defile Mistress with your cock." Kiki begged me.

I loved it!

"Kiki, I love your devotion, but I love fucking lesbians more than anything. And I plan to fill her with my sperm and breed her." I told the cute Asian.

Candace looked back at me and screamed, "NOOOOO! You can't! I don't give you consent you bastard!"

I moved Kiki aside and slapped Candace's backside again, only this time my hand connected with her pussy.

"CRACK!"

Candace grew quiet and I moved in and thrust inside her with one push.

"UNGH!" Candace groaned in protest as my cock slid all the way inside her pussy.

I grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out of the gorgeous woman's wet pussy.

"Yesssss! Fuck me!" Candace surprised everyone when she encouraged me to fuck her harder.

I was really pounding my dick into her pussy. I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her as I rammed my dick in and out of her cunt.

"I'm gonna cum in you slut. You ready for me to breed you?" I asked her.

"YESSSSSS FUUUCCCCKKKKK CUUUUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!" She groaned as a massive orgasm raced through her body.

I drove in deep and began to flood her cunt with huge globs of sperm. Her body shook with every throbbing ejaculation from my cock as her juices dripped down my balls.

I looked at kiki beside us. "You're next you little slut."

"You gonna breed me too daddy?" She asked in her feminine voice.

"Oh yeah, right after you slurp the fresh creampie out of Candace's wet pussy." I told her.

"Oh daddy, I can hardly wait." Kiki replied.

I looked at Heather and Josie and they both looked sick to their stomachs.

"What the hell did we sign up for?" They thought uneasily.

****

After, I fucked Kiki, I started to get dressed when Josie began to remove her clothes.

"Josie! What the fuck are you doing?" Heather chastised her.

"I honestly don't know. All I do know is that I want some of that dick." She told her fellow security escort.

Josie had nice smallish breasts with really long nipples. She knelt before me and took my wet dick into her mouth.

"Mmmm." I moaned as she sucked me into her mouth.

She removed her mouth and licked the shaft and looked up at me with such lust. "I want you to breed me too sir."

How could I resist? I pulled her face to the base of my cock and fucked her throat.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!" My cock entered her throat.

I held her face while I pistoned my dick in and out of her throat.

I then released her face and brought her over to the sofa. I sat back and she straddled my cock. God she was tight as she slowly sank down on my dick.

"Fuck it!" Heather stated and began to strip naked too.

Heather came over and joined us and I played with her medium sized breasts and hard nipples. I slid my hand between her legs and she was also sopping wet as I fingered her with 3 fingers.

She and Josie swapped places and I fucked Heather much faster. Her pussy wasn't near as tight.

"I have one more orgasm for you two sluts to share." I told my security escorts.

Kiki and Candace were locked in a 69 on the floor as I began to fuck Josie once again. Her much tighter pussy sucked the cum out of my balls. And the moment my dick exploded in her pussy, she climaxed in orgasm.

"JESUS FUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!" She cried out loud as huge globs of sperm shot into her cunt.

I ejaculated 3 times and then Heather pulled her off and impaled her pussy on my spurting dick. My dick continued to spew more cum into her cunt as she rode me hard and fast and climaxed just as the last spurts filled her pussy.

"I can't believe I actually gave in and fucked your dick." She told me quietly.

"Why did you then?" I asked her.

"I really don't know. A voice was inside my head and whispering for me to join the fun. It was so not of me." Heather stated absently.

(That was my doing Alex. I need to feed too you know and these women all gave me something to keep me satisfied. They now will serve you as your pets for life. Hahaha. Anubis laughed.)

****

Contrary to what you might be thinking, it takes more than just once or twice to impregnate a woman who isn't taking birth control. In fact, unless the woman is ovulating your sperm will not be effective in making her pregnant. What was fun though was convincing these women that my sperm was breeding them on the spot. The fear that they would soon be giving birth was what I lived for and it kept them in line.

I addressed all the women present...

"Listen up sluts, you all serve me now. Whatever and whenever I want sex you will give it to me, no questions asked. For reasons beyond your control, you will become impossibly wet the moment my hands touch your breasts or play with your nipples. If you feel my hand around your throat, you will submit to me. Any disobedience on your part and I will take it out on your asshole. Your cunt belongs to me now. No dick shall enter your body except mine and my sperm is like the elixir of life. You will worship my semen and desire it to cover your body and be spurted in your various holes. The taste is unlike anything you have ever experienced. There is now an itch inside of your cunt that needs to be scratched with my dick and nothing will satisfy the desire that will grow in intensifying degrees until my sperm floods inside your wet cavity.

You work for me now. 75% of every dollar you make belongs to me. You will work hard to make me rich. And the richer you make me, the less the itch inside your cunt will fester when we are apart. You will shower me with praise and love me fiercely. Your ultimate goal is to bear me offspring and go out of your way to make that happen as much and as often as I want." I told them with my mind.

I then got dressed and Heather and Josie joined me. We left the establishment out the back door and drove back to my townhouse in Buckhead.

I dozed during the 3 hour drive and still being linked to my escorts, I heard their hushed conversation.

"I still can't believe that we fucked him." Heather stated bitterly.

"Keep your voice down or he will hear you Heather." Josie chastised her friend.

"Like I care! I used to pride myself on being a strict lesbian and in one brief moment that all ended. I feel sick about it and so should you Josie. You swore your obedience to me, remember that!" Heather said sourly.

"I haven't forgotten Heather. My cunt still belongs to you Mistress." She told her friend.

"Damn right it does, you little tease. I expect you to spend many hours pleasuring my pussy when we finally get to where we are going. I also demand that you resist that clown with every fiber of your being. I can hardly wait to rid his semen from my body. I feel so violated and used.

Did you see the looks on Candace and Kiki's faces after that clown ejaculated inside of them? The horror of the moment! We should all band together and..." Her voice cut out as I entered her mind.

("You are powerless to do anything slut! I'm going to make an example of you Heather. 4-5 times a day, I am going to violate your body with my dick. You will wear my cum with pride and be fully aware of everything that I do to you even while you resist me with every fiber of your being.

I love that you were a lesbian. You all were lesbians. I only fuck lesbians because your cunts have been untouched by men. I anticipate that you will bear many children from the vast quantities of sperm that I fill your pussy with. And when you are fat and unattractive, I will toss you aside like a used trash bag.

Every negative thought will come out of your mouth as praise. This will baffle you. And it should because you belong to me now. You all do and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's time for you to learn your place, slut. Pull the car over and get in the back seat with me. Open my pants and worship my cock with your mouth until I fill it with my semen, while Josie drives us the rest of the way." I told her mind.)

Heather pulled over.

Josie looked at her with concern.

("I fucking hate this prick!" Heather thought negatively.)

"I need Master's cock in my mouth. Do me a favor and drive the rest of the way while I swallow his life giving sperm!" Heather told her friend.

Josie looked at her in awe as Heather climbed in the back seat and removed her jacket, blouse, bra, pants and shoes. She opened my pants and took out my slimy wet dick.

"Your dick still smells of pussy Master. I just love it!" She said and began to lick her tongue all over my cock.

I found her tits and rolled her nipples.

("I fucking hate what you are doing with my nipples. Fucking stop! It hurts God damn it!" She screeched in her mind.)

Heather lifted her head to look at me. "God, I just love the way you are rolling my nipples Master. Harder! Pinch them harder!"

She then went back to work on my cock.

("Heather must be losing it! Being my older sister, she has never allowed me to touch her sensitive nipples. God, her moans are making me moist." Josie thought to herself.)

("That's it Josie, play with yourself while you drive because when we get to the townhouse I am going to fuck you senseless and fill you with my sperm." I told the mind of the 20 year old coed.)

****

The 5 of us spent the next 2 weeks fucking like rabbits. You would have thought that my lust would have given out with the 4 young horny women always vying to be filled with my dick. But it didn't. If anything, my lust grew more intense and I figured it was Anubis' doing.

I got a call from Carl Matthews on Monday morning.

"Hey Alex. Mr Malcolm would like you to meet him at the Atlanta airport at noon. He is flying his personal jet to meet you. It is time for you to help him with his Community Center problem in Destin, Florida." And he disconnected the line.

I guessed that he was now out of the hospital and in his right mind again. I was certain that Carl informed him that I was still alive. There is no telling how that news affected him.

Heather, Josie and I took a shower and got ready to depart for the airport.

We made it there in good time and even got on the personal jet without any preamble.

A large white guy was standing outside of the plane when we walked up to it. He patted us down and then we followed him into the luxury airplane.

"Alex! Good to meet you son." Malcolm came forward and shook my hand before embracing me in a hug.

"Thank you sir!" I told him and smiled.

He nodded at Heather and Josie before taking a seat.

A stewardess came forward and handed me a cocktail. I took the drink and made brief contact with her hand. Her name was Sandy and she was a lesbian. I entered her mind and planted the thought, "Unbutton your blouse and lose the bra. Show Mr Malcolm some tit, the next time you bring him a drink."

She went back to the forward compartment as the plane lifted in the air.

Malcolm handed me a file an inch thick and I opened it and read what it contained. Connie Winthrop wielded some power.

She had 9 properties that she owned and a staff of volunteers and Banks that backed her holdings. She also had the Governor's ear and several senators who liked the direction she was taking this Community Center deal.

"All of the people on her staff were women. Even her bodyguards were women." I stated calmly.

"Fucking cunts." He swore under his breath.

"She's well connected." I told Malcolm.

"A fucking thorn in my side!" He replied gruffly.

"Wow! She's an outspoken Lesbian!" I announced.

"A god-damned dyke! " He said angrily.

"You don't know this about me sir, but I really love turning the screws on Lesbians." I told him.

"Yous do huh!" He stated with deep emotion.

"I do sir! Question is, how do you feel about it?" I asked him knowing full well what he felt.

"I hate the CUNT!!" He bellowed angrily.

"Why is that sir?" I asked him.

"The fucking bitch outed me! In front of the press she said that she would never let a gangster like me take over this deal. The article is in there some-wheres." He said crossly.

"And what will you do when you win? Will you drink Champaign with her to celebrate?" I asked him.

He guffawed.

"Fuck no! Well maybe at first, but what I'd like to do is pull a train on her ass! I'd be the first swinging dick she's ever had and I'd make sure that I wouldn't be the last. I would get her back for every snide thing she's ever said about me." He laughed.

I smiled when he said that.

"But son, those are pipe dreams. The god-damned slut will never sell to me, so the point is moot. I am surrounded by Lesbians. Even the sexy stewardess is a fucking dyke. I can spot-em a mile away Alex. Did you know that your sexy escorts are lesbos?" He asked.

"I do sir and I have a surprise for you. I want to give you a taste of what I am capable of doing. The next time the stewardess brings you a drink, look up her blouse. I think you will like what you see. Take a hold of her nipples and if she looks down at your crotch I want you to take her in the back bedroom behind you and have your way with her. And when you emerge I will give you another surprise." I told the angry man.

His features softened considerably. He waved me off and laughed again.

He shook his head as he looked at me. "I like yous Alex, but none of what yous just told me is gonna happen. It's all just fantasy son."

The minutes ticked by and Malcolm finished his drink. He nodded to the stewardess and lifted his glass for a refill.

She looked at him without emotion and did as he asked.

"Fucking thorns in my side." He sneered.

The stewardess brought another drink and as Malcolm took it, he glanced inside her blouse and licked his lips.

("Go on and grab a nipple." I encouraged him with my mind.)

Malcolm reached his hand up and latched onto one of her erect nipples. The thing was long and erect just as Alex said it would be.

The woman moaned, "Ohhhh." And took a step back from him and glanced down at his crotch.

Malcolm glanced at me and I smiled sheepishly.

Malcolm grabbed the stewardess's hand and led her into the back of the plane and closed the door.

I turned my seat and caught Josie's eye and heard her thoughts.

She was clenching and unclenching her thighs. ("Oh Master, if only you could read my thoughts. My pussy is impossibly wet and there is an itch in my cunt that needs scratched in the worst way. God, what I would give to feel your dick deep in me now.")

I opened my zipper and showed her my hard cock.

Josie removed her jacket, blouse, bra, slacks and panties and crawled over to me. It hadn't been more than a few hours prior that we had sex together and here she was, ravenous for my dick again while Heather watched us.

Josie straddled my dick in the reverse cowgirl position and sank down on my hard cock. I reached around her arms and cradled her breasts and played roughly with her nipples.