The Ring of Anubis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

("Heather, crawl forward and lick Josie's pussy." I told her with my mind.)

But Heather didn't come over. She just continued to sneer at us.

That's when we heard the sexy stewardess yelp and moan out loud, "No, you can't. I'm a Lesbian and would never!"

"Shut your pie hole!" Malcolm told her.

("Fucking pigs!" Heather said in her mind.)

("Anubis, why isn't Heather responding to my mind powers?" I asked the God in my mind.)

(I believe because without the physical contact, she has grown stronger to resist you. Concentrate on her and will her to come over. Keep at it Alex. You need to practice using your mind more, even though you don't really have to with the others that you live with because they are naturally submissive. Josie riding your cock is the most submissive of the three. He told me.)

So, I really concentrated on Heather and continuously willed her to come over to us.

"NOOOOO!!! I DON'T GIVE YOU CONSENT TO DO THIS TO ME!!!" The stewardess screamed from the back of the plane.

"Shut up slut!" Malcolm shouted.

I was nearing a massive orgasm as I really dug my hooks into Heather's mind.

The moment she began to crawl forward, I drove my cock in deep in Josie's pussy and began to spurt huge globs of sperm in her spasming twat. She had been cumming nonstop for the last 10 minutes and whimpered semi-silently through it all.

("Eat the fresh creampie." I told Heather with my mind.)

("That's disgusting and I will do no such thing!" She said in defiance with her mind.)

"Lift off of Master's dick Josie, so that I can slurp his seed down my throat." Heather told her friend lustfully.

Josie rose off of my dick and Heather began to lick the cum oozing out of her pussy.

Malcolm and the stewardess came back just in time to witness the spectacle.

"Holy fuck!" Malcolm exclaimed and smiled broadly.

The stewardess walked forward and her blouse was torn open and her lip was bloodied. Malcolm really put her through the ringer. I saw his semen dripping down her inner thighs.

("Come over to me and lick the slimy juices from my dick." I willed the stewardess with my mind.)

The sexy stewardess did that very thing while Malcolm watched and shook his head.

("The damn broad refused to lick my dick after I came inside her and here she is doing Alex's pole. What kind of powers does this guy have?" He stated bitterly in his mind.)

I smiled inwardly at the thought of his not knowing.

****

We got to the airport in Destin and embarked from the plane to a waiting limo. The drive was short and I thought that Malcolm wanted to talk strategy but was oddly silent.

He did pull me aside when we got there and said, "Get her to put the center in my name. Do that and you'll be $40 million richer!"

We then made our way into the Community Center where Colleen Winthrop was holding a press conference.

"Shit! We're too late!" Malcolm uttered under his breath.

"...and I will be overseeing this whole process personally." Connie Winthrop told the group of reporters.

I made my way through the crowd. Connie was shaking people's hands and I reached out and she took hold of my hand in hers. In that brief touch, I entered her mind and planted the thought that Malcolm Mitchell would be the head on this project.

Malcolm turned away from her and cursed under his breath, "I knew this clown was too good to be listened to. I got my hopes up about that god-damned dyke. Let's get back to the jet. Fuck! Fuck!"

He seethed with rage.

"Mr Mitchell!..." Connie shouted.

The noise was too loud for him to hear.

"Mr Mitchell!!..." Connie shouted a second time.

She rushed back to the podium and spoke into the microphone.

"MR MITCHELL!!!" (Reverb! sounded from the mike.)

Malcolm turned around when he heard his voice called and pointed at himself. He looked toward the podium and saw Connie Winthrop motioning to him.

"A WORD SIR!" The sound carried over the crowd of voices.

Malcolm walked back over to where Connie Winthrop was standing.

"I'm sorry that we got off on the wrong footing sir. Would you do me the honors and tell me again your plans for the Center?" She asked him as she pulled him to the side away from the reporters.

Malcolm glanced at me briefly and then told her what he had in mind for the Community Center. She nodded her head and seemed deep in thought for a moment. What he didn't know was that I was in her head and rewriting her script.

("You will ask Malcolm to put his name on the deed and agree to be his council." I told her mind.)

"Malcolm, I like what you have told me and I would like your name to be on the deed in place of mine. I will be available as part of your council, but not interfere." She told him.

He raised his eyebrows and looked over at me and winked. He liked the sound of that and smiled broadly.

They disentangled themselves from the throng of people and walked into the building and 20 minutes later they emerged and Malcolm was holding a several page document that Connie had signed over to him.

We joined them and went to a waiting Limo that skirted us into town to a restaurant called Little Mo's on 6th and Wimble Avenue.

I sat at the table next to Connie and entered her mind. I planted the thought...(Her legs were splayed open and her calves resting on the table while I slipped my hand under her skirt and began to trace my fingers around her very swollen clitoris. Her blouse was open and her tits were spilled out of her black lace bra. I pulled her panties to the side and slipped a couple of fingers inside her sloppy wet pussy.)

("Your cunt is mine when we get out of here Connie!" I told her mind.)

Connie looked at me and frowned. She then leaned in close and whispered, "I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but I am a lesbian. So unless you have a warm wet slit in your pants, there's no way that I am going to be doing anything with you."

("Like you just did with the man you swore to never do business with, I am going to violate you in so many wicked ways when this lunch is over. And Malcolm Mitchell is going to have a front row seat as he watches the thing close up. As I said, your cunt is mine now." I told her mind a second time.)

"You see that blonde sitting at that other table? Her name is Heather. Like you, she was a lesbian and also like you I was her first dick ever. We fuck daily now and in time, she will bear my offspring.

I can sense that you are ovulating Connie and I plan to flood your cunt with so much sperm that you get pregnant as a result of us copulating." I smiled wickedly.

Connie gulped and sweat broke out on her brow. I could sense her fight or flight reflex kicking in and quickly grabbed her hand in my own.

("You belong to me now Connie. Your body is mine and your mind, well, your mind will be shattered but that can't be helped now. I plan to violate your body and take you against your will. I will Dominate you and humiliate you in so many wonderful ways." I told her mind a third time.)

She looked at me and smiled but inwardly, she was a mess. Great turmoil filled her mind with dread. The 36 year old woman had been a lesbian for the last 23 years. She Dominated women left and right and had several lovers in every county in Florida. She cracked a whip and women catered to her every need and whim. The things she did to humiliate the women she slept with were now going to be forced upon her...and...and...she began to grow moist at the thought of what this strange man was planning to do with her.

Her nipples grew erect and a great longing filled her cunt. Even her anus involuntarily puckered in anticipation of the cock that was soon going to be flooding her rectum with semen.

What the hell was happening to her?

****

We all got back inside the Limo and drank Champaign. The car drove us to a club called Dina's Haven. It wasn't known to the public. It was an upscale club for wiseguys that Malcolm owned.

The car went down a long path underground and pulled beside an unlit entrance where two beefy guys stood. We were early and climbed out of the limo as it let us out.

The doors opened and we went inside. We could hear the music thumping above us. We got in an elevator and went up to the top floor before getting out.

Several gorgeous women wearing tuxedo's greeted us. The tuxedo's were painted on. They handed us all glasses of Champaign which we gladly accepted.

Malcolm grabbed the woman nearest to him and played with her tits roughly before sliding half his hand inside her pussy. When he removed his fingers they were wet with her secretions and he licked them clean.

Connie was in awe as she looked at Mr Malcolm and didn't see the substance that one of the servers dropped into her glass. A similar substance was dropped in my glass as well. I switched it with the glass that his trusted bodyguard was holding.

We followed Malcolm down a hallway that led to a big open room full of comfortable chairs.

We all lifted our glasses in a toast.

"To the most successful meeting ever, thanks to my new friend Alex Smith." He said with sincerity and something else.

His smile was less than disingenuous as we all drained our glasses.

Several of the women brought in food and set it up on the banquet table. More drinks were brought in and drugs were also laid out before us.

Connie Winthrop looked uneasy as she eyed all of the festivities and her 5 female bodyguards took up defensive positions around her. It was then that I noticed that more than a dozen of the female servers were also in defensive positions around the room.

The conversations dropped to murmurs.

Josie and Heather sat beside me, but were on high alert.

That's when Malcolm waved them over to him. They got up from their seat beside me and walked over to the big man and took up positions beside him.

"I told yous earlier that your escorts were Lesbians Alex. What I left out was that they are my offspring, isn't that right girls?" He stated calmly.

"Yes daddy." They both replied.

I had to play my part. I looked shocked and then I grew uneasy and shifted where I sat.

"Yous should feel unease my friend. The way yous violated my Lesbian daughters is still a mystery to me. And I am going to make yous pay for what yous have done, not just to them but also to my boy Thomas." He said with malice.

"What is going on Malcolm?" Connie asked as she attempted to get to her feet.

"I roofied yous, yous Lesbian cunt! Yous think I brought yous here to celebrate yous stupid dyke? I did not." He told her sourly.

I also attempted to get to my feet and wobbled on shaky legs.

Malcolm guffawed.

Josie and Heather left his side and walked over to me and took a hold of an arm as they helped me to stand.

"I roofied yous as well Alex. First yous are going to watch and then my offspring are going to beat yous within an inch of your life before they watch as Heather and her sister cut your balls off with a butter knife." He told me angrily.

"So, all that stuff about me being your right hand man was just bull?" I asked him.

"It was. I never had any intentions of bringing yous into the fold. Yous were a means to an end. But I did like your idea about Connie here. This is going to be fun!" He said maniacally.

The doors pushed inward from the left side and Vinnie and Rocco led the pack of 12 men into the room. They all brandished bats and clubs and began to remove their pants, shirts, boxers and socks. All except for Rocco and Vinnie who were holding video cameras.

Malcolm walked over to Connie and sneered down at her. He then backhanded her before tearing open her dress. He roughly tore off her bra and his eyes got big as saucers.

"Hubba hubba Connie. You are quite the looker for a dyke." He said and his boys all laughed.

He roughly tore off her bra and scraped her tits in the process. He grabbed her big breasts and raked his fingers over her hard nipples. He then choked her with his hand as his other hand grabbed her pussy roughly.

"That look of hate yous are staring me down with, I am going to rape the shit out of yous, yous fucking dyke. And then my boys are going to pull a train on your ass and dump massive loads of sperm in all of your holes." He laughed heartily.

He turned Connie around and tore off her panties and got undressed. He then rammed his dick in her pussy and fucked her savagely as cheers erupted around the room.

Connie was so drugged out that she barely felt anything that happened to her. Perhaps that was why Malcolm never heard her scream in protest?

****

Unbeknownst to everyone present, I made Malcolm's dick a limp noodle. To him it seemed as if his dick was big and hard but Josie, Heather and I saw that he had no wood.

I clouded their minds to the reality of the situation. Even as Malcolm grunted and sent imaginary jizz in her pussy.

His sons then lined up and one by one, they each entered her ass. Each man was amazed at how tight her asshole felt and immediately blew their wad. They were so worked up by the coke and meth they were partying with that they failed to acknowledge that Connie's ass wasn't even damp with sweat let alone leaking massive amounts of semen. Nor did they see that their hard dicks were merely illusions.

Malcolm also failed to see that I already knew that Josie and Heather were his daughters. They despised the man and the way he treated them as lesser people because they were lesbians. I set them free in a way.

The contract that Malcolm signed wasn't even real.

That's when I opened his eyes to the truth of the matter.

****

Malcolm looked over at his sons and wondered why they were all standing the way they were. Each man had his elbows on his knees. And then right before his eyes, they morphed into the hottest women he had ever laid eyes on. It was then that he got some serious wood. For real this time.

He walked over to each man and shoved his cock in his asshole. This was something that a wiseguy would never do or be caught doing. But here he was fucking the ass of each man. And not just any man, but his very own sons.

He blew his load in each of his son's asses. How he managed to keep wood on all 12 was something that Anubis worked out.

And then he did the unthinkable. Malcolm got behind each man and slurped his semen out. But that wasn't all. His son's turned around and Malcolm sucked them off. He blew each man and swallowed their semen.

Vinnie and Rocco recorded the whole thing.

When he finished, Malcolm turned to look at me and saw that Heather and Josie were taking turns blowing me. The look on his face was priceless.

"Oh god!...

"Oh my aching ass!...

"Fuck!...

"Damn!...

Malcolm turned and saw his sons all writhing on the floor in agony.

"What the Christ is going on here?" He shouted angrily.

That's when I walked over to the man and slapped him hard across the face.

I looked at Connie and said, "He's all yours."

Connie walked over to Malcolm and spit in his face. She then grabbed his nuts in her hand and squeezed them hard which dropped him to his knees.

Two of her security detail walked over and held Malcolm.

She brought his face close to her naked pussy. For a second I thought she was going to make him eat her out. And then she sighed and began to urinate on the man.

"Drink it! Open your mouth and swallow my piss." She berated the man.

Connie then turned around and placed her warm ass into his face and farted.

****

Malcolm go to his feet and looked down at his son's laying on the floor.

I entered his mind and turned each one of his son's into the dead image of his son Thomas.

"NOOOOOOO!" He screamed.

Each man looked at his father and said, "Why pops? Why did you kill me?"

He went over to the credenza in the corner and took out a gun. He then walked back over to his boys and shot each one in the head. He thought that was the end of things until it appeared to him as if his son's came back to life.

"Why pops, why?" They all asked him.

Malcolm then put the pistol in his mouth, pulled the trigger and ended his life.

****

I looked at Rocco and Vinnie and they had stunned looks on their faces.

I walked over to them and took the cameras from their hands.

"You boys have a choice to make. Stay here and answer for this mess or go back to Mobile to watch over things at the RV park." I told them.

They left without a look back.

I then walked over to Connie who was sitting down. Her security detail stood beside her. She looked up and saw me standing there with my dick hanging out of my pants.

"I suppose you think that I owe you one now don't you! Well think again. I don't fuck men." She told me sternly.

I smiled as I looked down at her.

"Perhaps you are right Connie, you don't fuck men. But I do fuck Lesbians." I told her.

Her eyes got big as saucers.

"My security detail won't let you lay a finger on me." She stated.

Again I smiled down at her and my dick began to grow erect.

Heather and Josie came forward and pulled Connie's knees up. She involuntarily laid back on the sofa and as she did, her dark lipped pussy opened like a flower.

Heather and Josie began to play with her tits and it wasn't long before her nipples grew erect. They each got mean with the black woman's nipples and soon Connie was moaning and writhing her hips up and down.

"I don't give you permission to touch me!" She said defiantly.

That's when Heather removed her own clothes and straddled Connie's chest.

"Do you give Heather here permission to straddle your face?" I asked her.

"Well, mmmm, okay." She replied.

Heather moved forward and lowered her pussy onto the black woman's face.

That's when Josie removed her own clothes as well and got down between Connie's splayed thighs. She looked back at me and smiled.

"You get a bird's eye view at what women do together. Enjoy!" She stated and began to eat Connie out.

Using my mind, I called over one of the servers wearing a painted on tuxedo. The woman had sizable breasts and I began to play with her nipples. I sat back in one of the plush chairs and the server straddled my dick.

Her pussy was really loose and I knew that she had been fucking men her whole life. I grew bored with her and pushed her off of me. That's when Josie looked back at me. Connie's juices covered her chin and lips and she motioned me over to her.

"She's ready for you Master." Josie told me gleefully.

"NOOOOOO! STOP!!!" Connie demanded.

I looked at the woman as I entered her mind.

("I told you that your cunt was mine. Did you not take me seriously?" I laughed.)

"This is rape god-damn it! I don't give you consent!!!" She shouted, but then her voice was silenced as Heather mashed her pussy down on Connie's mouth.

I moved forward and Josie placed my cock at Connie's pussy entrance and in my dick sank inside one of the hottest, wettest cunts. I went deep and then pulled all the way out and Josie licked her juices from my dick.

I then slid back inside the woman's cunt and began to fuck her hard and fast. It didn't take long to build to an orgasm and burying my dick in deep, I spurted huge globs of sperm inside her pussy.

When I removed my dick, Josie slurped the fresh creampie out. She then got to her feet, moved forward and shared it with Connie while Heather cleaned my dick with her tongue.

****

I could go on and tell you how I moved in on Malcolm's operation, but Anubis had other plans for me instead.

Heather, Josie and I headed back to Atlanta.

A few weeks later, I was walking in downtown Buckhead when I saw that there was a convention at the World Trade Center. So I hailed a cab and had it drop me off there.

I walked in the lobby and the ring on my finger grew hot and I had a panic attack. I hurried into the bathroom and sat in one of the stalls. And then everything went black.