The Rise and Fall of Jordan M. Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, Barbara and I have broken up." Jordan said hoping that would be the end of the story.

"Oh no! What happened? I thought you were the perfect couple. Didn't you, Edith?" Janice asked Edith who had come into the library with a plate of shrimp in coconut batter, accompanied by a sweet and sour sauce.

"Yes ma'm I also thought the two suited each other. I am terribly sorry, Jordan," Edith responded while making Janice a second Martini.

"So Jordan, let's not beat around the bush. You are with your family now, tell us what happened," Janice exhorted.

"Mom, its rather embarrassing and sordid. Last Friday night when I got home from work, I found the apartment emptied of all Barbara possessions. There was a message on the answering machine from her, telling me that she had found someone else." Jordan knew this story would get him some sympathy from his mother and from Edith. He was happy to see that it was working. But was concerned because he could feel the start of an enormously potent erection building up in his Dockers. This was the first sign of penile activity he had detected since Barbara had questioned him about his night with Jackie. Jordan wondered whether the erection was due to the fact that he was lying or was it because he was enjoying bad mouthing Barbara to his mother, one of her biggest fans.

"I contacted some of our mutual friends and asked them if they knew what had happened. They reluctantly told me that Barbara had been seeing someone else for more than eighteen months and that they thought she was using me for the family money. Now that she was months away from graduating, she felt she no longer needed my support and so she just upped and left me." Jordan tried to look dejected while telling his tale of woe.

"Jordan what is that in your pants? My God boy I do believe you are sporting an erection. Go to your room and sort yourself out. Tears and anger I would have understood. Are you on drugs?" Jordan's mother was not only well known for her perfect hair and social ambitious, but also for her direct approach. She looked Jordan in the eye, looked at his bulging pants and marched out of the room saying "I have to go to town and will see you at dinner and I expect that your problem will have sorted itself out by then." Jordan was mortified. He looked down at his crotch. There was no denying it; he had a mammoth erection, which was highly visible because he wasn't wearing any underwear. He wasn't used to looking after himself, cooking, doing dishes, tidying up and doing his own laundry. He needed Barbara to tell him when to do his laundry and to sort out the lights and the darks. When he was packing for this weekend he noticed he had no clean underwear and so he went without.

"I like Barbara and cannot believe that she would behave in such a cold-hearted way. She was a good person." Edith said once Janice had left.

"I know it caught me by surprise too."

" What is the world coming to? I can't believe that anyone would get engaged for financial gain. That's so despicable! My poor Jordan," said Edith giving him a surprising robust hug and bending back his cock in the most pleasant way.

"I am afraid there is no doubt that Barbara had another lover, maybe even more. I once found an unused condom in her lab coat. I asked her about it, but she convinced me that she was going to use it in a class demonstration on AIDS awareness. Last week I went through her e-mail account. I discovered that she had installed a camera in our bedroom and in our bathroom. She freely distributed the resulting video clips on the web. There were even some of me on the toilet. Can you believe that? One of the clips featured Barbara and somebody from her lab." Jordan had a little problem when he told a lie, he liked to embellish a lot. In the past this may have been just a little problem, but it was rapidly becoming a much larger problem because the more flamboyant his tales became, the harder his nightclub was. It was pushing against pants in the most delicious way causing some of his seed to spill from his stamen.

Edith was no longer listening to Jordan, her mouth had dropped, her eyes stopped blinking and the housekeeper could no longer keep quiet.

"What is that? Oh my god is that all cock. I can't believe it. Dear boy why do you have such a large erection? I think your mother is right you should go to your room or have a cold shower."

Jordon should have answered her first question and told Edith it was his cock -- which was the truth and all the blood would have flown back into his brain, but that never happened. Jordon's phallus had grown to the size of two soda cans, it felt strong masculine and powerful. Without contemplating the consequences he said, "I am sorry it is so embarrassing to have such a large erection (a lie he was quite proud of the massive redwood). I haven't had sex for at least a month and can't control my erections ( the no-sex lie was much bigger than the truth that he couldn't control his erections)."

"My poor boy. I know what it is like I haven't had sex for twelve years. My darling Tom has prostrate problems and not even Viagra helps. I have been so fucking horny we used to fuck like bunnies."

Jordan was stunned. He had never heard Edith use language like that before and never thought of Edith as a sexual person or a sexually desirable person. She was blatantly staring at his cockage. He took the opportunity to check her out. Edith must have been 60 plus, carried herself ramrod straight and as always she was wearing a knitted pullover over one of her knee length dresses. Solid comfortable shoes and stockings. He couldn't tell how big her breasts were, only that they weren't large and that yes, her nipples were prominent and visible. Not very sexy to your average young man, but his cock was piloting this ship and these mature nipples seemed like a worthy destination.

In turn conservative Edith (Tom had been her first and only lover) was in a daze - deprived of sex for more than a decade she had mentally closed her shop and come to terms with the fact she would never have sexual intercourse again. Sometimes Tom went down on her and even fingered her to completion, but it was always awkward afterwards. He was embarrassed by his inability to have an erection and she was self-conscious of her very real sexual needs. When she had hugged Jordan and felt his pulsating Anaconda her mind switched-off and her libido took over. It had no idea what to do with the fact that this young man, whom she had known since he was 4 had such mammoth shlong, a rock-hard piston that was looking for a home, any home maybe even a 62-year severely neglected home.

"Please show me your cock. I have got to see it. I have to ....."

Without saying a word Jordan dropped his Dockers. Edith couldn't take anymore, she took off her dress, untied here shoes, took them off, wriggled out of her stockings and stood in front of Jordan. Immensely turned on by Jordan's amazing appendage and terrified that it would reject her elderly neglected body she inspected the piece of hardwood. What an exquisite piece of work. Lust overcame fear as she realized that the porncock in front of her was as eager as ever. Standing up past Jordan's bellybutton it was emitting a steady stream of lustjuice. Edith took off her old white granny bloomers and her comfortable bra. She stood naked in front of the cock. It wasn't Jordan, or even Jordan's cock, it was just the cock -- the fucking large, fucking hard cock.

Jordan wasn't very experienced and all his experience was limited to younger women. Edith had a pair of perfect hangers, medium sized boobs that had lost all their bounce, droopy treasure chests topped by Maraschino cherries. Jordan leant forward and latched onto them -- a babe starved for moisture.

"Stop it, I need your hard fuckstick in me. My husband can kiss my tits. Lie down. Yes, flat on the carpet." Jordan listened to the old housekeeper who proceeded to mount his baseball bat -- or at least try too. Edith's pussy was gushing, her greying bush was soaked, yet Jordan's slippery sword was making very little progress up her sheath. It was too large. Edith was frantic, sliding the cock up and down her slick slit, she tried to get it in, to swallow it. Nothing worked. Until .....

"oooooh, that feels so good. I love the way your cunt is sliding along my dick." Jordan wasn't lying, it felt fantastic.

"I love the way your boobs swing." Again, the truth, enough truth that Jordan's girth and firmness subsided just enough to be engulfed by Edith's vagina. Her labia parted and her first dick in 12 years entered her tunnel. Edith's wrinkly legs shivered and then she started to ride the object of her desire. She galloped through one polegasm and then another, she about to have third vaginal motor reflex when she ran out of steam. Jordon's penile vortex was a few strokes away without unsheathing his weapon he lay Edith down and in what I must assume was a very unmissionary manner leaned forward latched onto her nipple, stretched up her floppy tit up and started to pound her (Edith that is not Edith's sloppy tits) into extasy. Edith was exhausted and fell asleep in a puddle of cum and twat juice. Jordan snuck out leaving her spread out on the floor, but being the well-mannered man he was set the alarm of his ipad for half an hour later and placed it next to Edith.

12