The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, as soon as Samsa has sorted himself out," Rachel replied. "He performed a lot of SRS in Russia, but it was illegal. Let's face it, if something went wrong, no one could complain. So much of what he did was his own innovation. This time, the crucial part was ensuring Denver's testicles remained intact and operational for the life support machine. Turns out, he hadn't yet figured out the reversal procedure. Thus, he's spent the past months the practicing surgery on pigs."

"Really?"

"Yep. I went to see him. He owns a tiny farm that feels like something out of The Island of Doctor Moreau. He has a whole group of trans-sows on whom he's practicing the reversal process."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I felt strangely sorry for them. A group of boars who wake up one morning and realize they've been transformed into sows -- hormone patches and all. They wake up and it's like, 'Wow, I'm a girl pig.' He even has an operating theater with a table equipped with a microscope and everything. He gave a tour, claiming he was working on it. Turns out, reconnecting all those tiny tubes is a lot more challenging than cutting them up," Rachel explained.

"I'm still trying to catch up with the idea of trans-sows," Charlie said, regretting she had started the conversation.

"So he takes me around and shows me the first pen with a group of male pigs. " Rachel said. "Then the next pen with a bunch of trans-girl pigs. He's done all of them himself, complete with a few life support organ machines."

"Sounds super weird,," Charlie said.

"And I'm like, 'Okay, where is the pen with the ones you changed back?' He leads me into a cold room, and there are all the deceased female pigs hanging up in various states of repair, like specimens. Talk about gruesome." Rachel said calmly.

"Exactly."

"So, yeah, none of them have survived yet," Rachel said. "Complications each time. The connections between everything are tiny. He's performing surgery under a microscope. So, he doesn't want to perform the operation until at least three pigs have recovered and successfully mated."

"Call me crazy, but that sounds completely reasonable," Charlie said.

"But it takes time. Transform. Wait for recovery. Go back. Check everything still works. However, that's not the worst of it," Rachel added.

"Worse than that? Seriously, you saw something worse than a freezer full of failed trans-pigs?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, I did. You should see the number of vodka bottles that are scattered around the place. It was like a temple made of glass. It was ten in the morning, and this guy already had a bottle open. He even asked if I wanted a shot before we started."

"I can see why that would worry you," Charlie said. "Can't you go back to your old doctor?"

Rachel took a deep breath. "Yeah, I thought about it. First, she'd be pretty upset that I used another surgeon. Then I'd have to explain the whole 'I thought it was just a nose job' situation. At that point, I'd be entirely dependent on doctor-patient confidentiality for her not to involve the police. The problem is, let's say she can do SRS, but in the opposite direction. She only knows how to change women into men, but the parts only look right. She wouldn't know how to revert the changes. Besides, Samsa said," Rachel switched into a fake Russian accent, "it was a special operation that only a genius like me can perform."

"Fabulous," Charlie said.

"I don't think Dr Grant can do the micro-surgery involved in reconnecting all the tiny tubes. Sorry for the info dump, but who can I talk to about this? You know, if it's a choice between a drunk Russian surgeon who eats his mistakes and keeps them in a freezer, or getting some similar-looking parts, I'm seriously considering sticking with what I have," Rachel added. "I mean, according to Samsa, my testicles are 'producing now that they are free.' So I could explore the IVF route. I'm willing to give him the time to get it right if I'm honest."

"So you would remain as Rachel then?" Charlie asked.

Quietly, Levant had informed Charlie that he was using subliminal messages hidden in Rachel's music collection to brainwash her. It was apparently in the contract, and Rachel had agreed to it. Levant oddly believed it would make Rachel compliant. Charlie thought the whole hypno stuff was wishful thinking but seeing Rachel like this made her wonder. Rachel seemed so at ease being a woman it was difficult to believe she had been anything else.

"Now, onto the juicy part. During the tour, I asked Samsa if he'd be ready after the election. He mentioned not getting enough time to work since he's consistently called in whenever Levant has a seizure. So I'm like, 'Look, I'm his wife, tell me more.' By this point, he was on his fifth glass, and I was on my second."

"You were drinking with him?" Charlie said.

"Are you kidding?" Rachel said her voice launching upwards, "After seeing all those poor trans-pigs and the failed experiments? I needed one. It totally put me off bacon. I might even consider going vegetarian like Samantha. Anyway, Samsa said the seizures are becoming more frequent and intense."

"I didn't know," Charlie said, but she believed it. She had been there when Levant abruptly ended meetings or left mid-way, pretending to take a call and requesting privacy.

"I don't believe that piece of living crap with a scalpel, but... well, I wouldn't plan any vacations where you can't be reached," Rachel said.

"You better make sure you consummate your marriage," Charlie said, finding it difficult to shake off her political instincts even on a day like this. Rachel would undoubtedly inherit the entire empire.

"Does anal count?" Rachel said after a pause with a rye grin on her lips.

"WHAT?" Charlie said, nearly exploding.

"We were both exceptionally drunk and possibly high one night," Rachel admitted. "Look, I'm not excusing him, but we still maintain the appearance of being fine in public. We got back. He's not exercising as much as he used to, but he's still pretty strong. He had just gifted me a horse."

"A horse orally or anally?" Charlie asked

"No, literally a horse," Rachel said, "with four legs."

"Not a trans horse?" Charlie asked.

"No, God, what are you thinking? Just a regular horse for riding on. A thoroughbred. Very expensive. He gave me the whole 'I love you' line. Then, well, I'm not sure, I might have blacked out., I'm not sure and I wake up and he is..holding me down, by the time I tell him to stop he's already cum. My ass has like a bucket of seed in it."

"So he raped you." Charlie said.

"It's complicated," Rachel said. "I mean, he can't remember the whole evening. He comes down, and I'm riding the horse, and he asks me when I got that. I told him he gave it to me, and he's adamant he didn't. You know that point where he's about to go into one of those rages? He's at that point. So, I just claimed I was joking. I'm sure he didn't remember. Anyway, whatever you do, don't tell Samantha."

"Because?" Charlie demanded.

Rachel wanted to say, "Because I quite enjoyed it." She knew she shouldn't. She knew she despised Levant, but she also knew he had enough charisma to crush an ox. Up close in person, the whole reality distortion field spread its embracing wings around you. She had been smothered in his dominance once again. It held you tighter than a black velvet corset. Rachel felt ashamed of herself.

"Well, I think Samantha was secretly gleeful after she found out about the operation. I mean, yeah, she was obviously horrified and shocked at what Levant had done to me. She was all for going nuclear, and I had to tell her it was okay. But I also got the feeling that behind it all, she was secretly pleased," Rachel said. "I'm not blaming her but she did introduce me to the Sappho fan club."

Charlie lifted a piece of cucumber from her eye and looked over "and did you?"

"Yeah I got my membership card," Rachel said. "Samantha really knows how to use her fingers."

There had been something quite delightful to have a time of mutual pleasure. Their naked bodies touching together, the fleeting time they had alone being celebrated the only way their flesh knew how. At first Samantha had been quite gentle like she was afraid she could break Rachel's flesh. Rachel also began tense that Samatha might run screaming from her Frankenstein monster's body of stitched up flesh. The stitches had heals but the wounds were quite visible. Once they had begun their souls inched closer and closer together. Samantha was finally free to give as good as she got and she gave so well. Rachel's clit got hotter and hotter. Rachel couldn't get wet but Samantha was hot enough for both of them. The lack of time was a steam hammer pushing them together getting harder and harder as flesh rubbed against flesh. Samantha had pushed her fingers up Rachel's virgin cervix and at the same time pushed her other fingers up Rachel's welcoming ass.

"No let me" Samantha said determined to take Rachel's second virginity.

Rachel surrendered her soul to the crossfire of sensation buttressed by Samantha's red lips playing over Rachels's taut nipples. Samantha had kept going relentlessly and Rachel gave her self up to it. Then Rachel had her first official 100% girl orgasm and liked it.

Rachel's silence painted a picture that Charlie filled in with her own experience. There was a good deal that Rachel was sure not to tell Charlie, as it might somehow make its way back to Levant. Samantha was safe since Charlie wouldn't subject her friend to death in Levant's court of judgment. Others wouldn't be as protected. Samantha's touch was as rare as a blue moon.

After another argument with Samantha over escape plans, Rachel's newly discovered gender needed companionship, and it found its way to one of Mimi's queer blue parties in the servants' quarters. The parties had once been underground, but with Levant in residence, they had become a beacon of decadence for the city. Rumors of them would occasionally reach Levant's ears, and Rachel would be tasked with covering them up and closing them down.

This particular party was a masked ball, and hidden behind a mask, Rachel attended. It was a "Come as Rachel Price" party, and curious since Levant was away, Rachel decided to go. Feeling lonely, Rachel donned a mask of herself, took some acid, and wandered like a strange psychedelic dream among the various alien versions of herself. Thin Rachels, Fat Rachels, Black Rachels, Latino Rachels, male Rachels, and camp queen Rachels - she was lost among the replicas. People put on fake English accents, so Rachel switched to her American one. There, dancing amidst the jumble of identities, Rachel was seduced by someone she only knew as 'Bunny'. If Bunny knew who she was fucking she hadn't broken the delicate suspension of disbelief at any point.

Bunny was less sophisticated than Samantha and her knowledge of a woman's body lacked Samantha's cool style. Still they had sneaked away from the party and hidden on Bunny's bunkbed, they kissed, licked, stroked, caressed, kneaded, brushed, massaged, fondled, cooed like birds and finally pawed each other's electric flesh until they both came. During this time they kept their masks on adding to the mystery of who they actually were sleeping with. Their hot sweating bodies lay naked and entwined, in the moonlight Bunny was asleep when Rachel had dressed and returned to the frantic dancing.

From that point Rachel was more comfortable in her new flesh. She felt she had past at least a partial woman test. This was something which Rachel remembered with a little shame feeling she had some how betrayed Samantha. Rachel promised her self never to do it again. However this was not something Levant and there for Charlie should know about.

"With Samantha? You bad girl," Charlie said.

"I am. I am the worst kind of girl," Rachel agreed. She blamed it on Levant's fake brainwashing. He wanted a bad bitch, and she was fitting the role.

"You didn't do anything on your hen night?" Charlie said. "Don't tell me you've been faithful to him all this time."

Rachel's hen night had taken them to Seattle. The surveillance was subtle, but there were too many people with too many lenses watching and broadcasting. They had ended up in a male stripper bar; it had been one of Peyton Harrington's ideas. Like the wedding, the hen night was mostly a networking opportunity. Devlin had drawn up the list, and Rachel had added her friends. Even the usually reserved new mom, Dr. Grant, had attended. Out of sight from Boston, Isabella and Sophia Levant had started consuming shocking amounts of high-grade cocaine. Otherwise, this was a night of simulated excess.

A couple of lean muscular men had caught Rachel's eye, but she resisted partly because Samantha was there with her and partly because she felt the specter of death would haunt them if she gave in.

"Well do you count Richard and William?" Rachel asked a smirk still on her face. It took Charlie a second to work out she was referring to the dildos she had left behind in the asylum.

Innuendo dripped from Charlie's voice "My dear you can fit Richard?" Charlie said lifting up another slice of cucumber from her right eye.

"I can do more than fit, Richard," Rachel confirmed with a smirk.

Rachel had stumbled down the path of recovery after Denver's parts had been removed. Levant's offer to return them had softened Rachel's anger towards him. Things didn't return to normal; she refused to touch him and was ashamed that he had accepted his punishment. He relentlessly tried to reach out to her, doing everything he could. Their relationship was a series of skirmishes, so Rachel did what she always did: she reverted to being Rachel. It was hard for her to be completely cold to Levant's occasional and carefully planned appearances. She was angry with him but still trapped. Sometimes it felt like their relationship had transitioned into the type where they stayed together out of civility for the sake of the kids.

In the midst of this, Rachel had stumbled, like a drunk, over and over the line between hating and loving her woman's parts. Once the pain had subsided and she could walk again, Rachel found herself not missing Denver's absent parts as much. Sometimes she had to force herself to feel anger. Other times, she found herself yielding to the possibilities. Her enforced isolation, the high walls between her and Samantha, meant that her curiosity grew. The dildos whispered to her in her dreams. Having once promised never to give in and let them touch her, boredom got the better of her desires.

William had been first, and it had been a disappointment. It was too small for her and the vibration was weak and miss focused. Richard had been more of a challenge. She had covered it with too much lube, and it was difficult to hold. Rachel had hidden away and, after freshening up with a little gay porn in tribute to Charlie, had began to push the plastic bandit to the tip of her opening. Samsa had announced that only using his procedure, could Rachel possibly enjoy anything. She tried to push the medical knowledge from polluting her mind. She felt her new pussy swallowing Richard as it slowly worked in and out of her. Rachel desperately tried not to think of Levant as she fed more and more of its solid flesh into her. She felt herself wrap around it, filling her. She desperately tried not to think of how perfect it felt. She wasn't going to take Levant's brainwashing so easily. Rachel began to breathe deeply, and her heart rate jumped while she pushed further and further on the disposable synthetic lover between her legs.

The sensation of being filled and simply fucked brought out the worst demon of her nature. It was like her mind was a submarine deep underwater and had sprung a leak. The leak was Levant. She imagined herself being a woman on the first night they had met. Rather than rescheduling he had taken her up to his apartment and just begun to make love to her. Rachel caught herself and tried to fix the leak by thinking about something else. She tried to think of Samantha, but Sam thought of lesbians with dicks as just victims of the patriarchy. Rachel's mind flicked to Charlie, in her huge business suit, pumping away harness on, hips swaying, it was good but not perfect. But then Levant came in and began fucking Charlie, then Rachel felt hot. While she did, a few more inches of rogue plastic pushed deep inside. Rachel stretched around it to welcome him into her. Another leak was patched with thinking of Hunter. Yet, in her mind, he lay too motionless. Frequent hospital visits had just left images of him passively lying there. That didn't do it for her.

Ashamed she tried to think of someone else. Not Peter, he was as fake as she was and the bitter taste of his fingers would not lay down. More leaks in her mind of Levant occurred and she had to mentally block one without letting an old thought in. She began to pump her hips, it felt ridiculously good like she was born for this and only this. More men filtered through her mind. It wasn't as if she didn't spot a man in every crowd whom she thought yes about. She thought of herself, the vixen in the sexy shoes, luscious lips and her fabulous sordid fanny. Then she thought about Denver fucking her. Denver would fuck her without a problem, without hesitation. Denver was safe, he could be trusted, he couldn't be hurt. His cock pushed into her deeper and deeper. She was so close.

"You okay?" Ellie, the dermatologist, said in a chirpy voice.

"Err!" Rachel exclaimed, waking up in a shock, slices of cucumber falling to the floor. "Oh, fuck, I must have fallen asleep. How long until we're saying the vows?"

"Plenty of time," Ellie said. "You have like four hours. I thought you would like to know that someone on YouTube has started a live stream of the wedding from outside the Thornbury."

Samantha entered, pushing a rack with the dresses on.

"Rachel, get out here! You need to get the dress on or you'll fall behind schedule," Samantha said. "Did I miss anything?"

"Not much," Charlie said. "Just don't talk about trans pigs."

"What people get up to on their wedding days," Rachel said.