All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 39'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
snornsnorn9 months ago

This story is twistier than a series of tornadoes!

Keep it coming, loving it all.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow9 months ago

She still protests too much, but, God, I love your writing!

JulieDraperJulieDraper8 months ago

Amazing as usual. I find myself looking for the next chapter days before it drops.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All I know is you have created a fantastic story. Please keep it going I look forward to each new installment, so keep it coming.

annika_unknownannika_unknown8 months ago

I’m out of town for a consultation & conference. The only computer I have is my iPad & that’s a terrible keyboard for typing. This episode reveals so much more re: Rachel, Levantine and Charlie. But it also exposes so many ways that the plot could go. If I were making guesses I’d be wrong, of course. So I’ll wait until Monday to make comments. Let me say that this is the best yet: full of nuances, remarkable and subtle puns and references. Once again it shows our author’s command of the story form. I can hardly wait until I can return to my own keyboard!

Annika

annika_unknownannika_unknown8 months ago

After that last comment some of you might think I'm a physician, psychiatrist, psychologist. Nope, Not even close. Looks our author has given us part 40 and I haven't even commented on Part 39! There's lots of interesting and profound themes in 39 but my comments will have to wait until tomorrow.

Annika

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I keep hoping the story will right itself but, like the titanic, it keeps taking on water destined to sink.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"T-Girl" is a bit of an outdated term to be using in 2023. The word is a slur to many trans individuals and it would serve you well to retroactively change the series' name and presence of slurs. I don't wish to engage with a story containing such language.

MilllMilll6 months ago

samantha was always in on levant manipulation and convincing denver sex was better as rachel

Mil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...