The Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will be done." The devil walked after the fleeing pair with slow but purposeful steps. "No one has yet escaped me."

"Your reward will be to finish the sacrifice. Kill the guardian when you catch them."

"I have never failed in twelve centuries." The seeker gave a curt nod before heading out of the facility.

After just about a minute, the dingy room returned to its evil purpose. A burly-looking black man was led to the same dais where the poor guy before him had gotten a fatal handjob. A pair of tall lavender succubi strapped him down to the stony, ancient altar. The man's big cock had a downward hump of a curve.

I've never tried one like that. Renee couldn't help musing. The longer she was in this chamber, the hornier she was getting despite the gory show. Her panties were soaking wet. It has been a year, Ren thought. A year since her last boyfriend fucked off to Canada with some floozy. She hadn't had cock in the time since then. Having sex with two women during that interval wasn't the same; females were always a fling and never a relationship for her. Sapphic orgasms dulled her want and didn't truly satisfy it.

"You have been defiled!" The taller of the two lavender demons announced as she sunk down the man's shaft. "Enjoy the best pussy on five planes before you're sacrificed."

"Do not lie to the man. He is not having mine." Her partner smiled as she lowered a sacrificial dagger to the man's throat.

"It's already the best I've had." The oiled black man groaned out. The anointing oil must have been part of the ritual. It made for fun, if messy, sex.

Renee had to watch; it felt like a compulsion. What else could she do other than that or panic? Both demon and man were yelling and moaning as if they were experiencing the best intercourse of their lives. The succubus would ride him wildly and lean in close so he could suck on one of her ample breasts. The comely beast might have been having more fun than him, and his look of bliss was astounding.

"You have been chosen." A gunmetal grey demoness drew a sigil with a long claw on the chest of a short, stocky, handsome, well-endowed white man four alcoves down. Like all the creatures, her bat wings were far too underdeveloped to serve any actual function. A yellow incubus that was evidently her backup untied the gag from the man. "Hands, tits, mouth, vagina, or anus?" The succubus highlighted each of her features as she asked. She even spread her labia and ass cheeks for the chained man.

"Please, I have a family. I don't want to die!" The man pleaded. Although he looked on the verge of tears, his erection was straining, and he was drooling fat drops of clear precum.

"That is not your choice, human. Your life is already forfeit." The yellow demon held his lethal weapon just off the man's Adam's apple. It was glowing hot, and Renee could almost swear she could smell singed hair from the man's beard. "You will die screaming. Decide if it is in pleasure or pain."

"Do I get to fuck you?" The condemned man looked at the grey succubus. She nodded with a maniacal smile. "I want pussy. Can I taste it one last time?"

"Of course." The gunmetal temptress slid a pair of fingers into her dripping, very human-looking pink cunt right there in the room like it was natural. Both male and female demons didn't appear to grow hair anywhere other than the tops of their heads. And many not even there; both bald incubi and succubi were common. The gray demoness worked her digits in her quim until a tiny sigh escaped her lips, then brought her fingers to the man's open mouth. "If you bite me, he will end you without one fantastic last fuck."

The man opened his mouth and sucked on the pair of fingers. "Delicious." He smiled without protest. "Thank you for that succor."

"Succor?" The creature emitted a hideous giggle. "I like this one." The vile woman hissed at her partner. "I will collect you as soon as our altar is clear. I have other men to keep hard in the meantime. I think your attitude will get you my best before you die." She patted her shapely ass as she sauntered off to another victim.

Two of the largest and beefiest incubi, one shaded in orange skin and his counterpart in an unnatural matte brown, led a skipping and spinning tiny brunette with a pair of shiny outsized tits up to the one altar Renee had yet to see employed. The big, round breasts looked too large to be authentic and had dark, puffy, suckable nipples as they bounced along with the girl. Her pussy was hairless, and Ren thought she could see visible excitement in how her labia parted. There had to be more than two feet of height difference between the creatures and the girl. The poor young woman had to be either eighteen or nineteen years old. It looked to Ren as if either of the big men would split the girl in half when they attempted to couple with her.

The young lady offered no resistance as she was laid over the altar and fastened in doggy position. On the contrary, the bubbly young woman was helping them get her restrained as if this was all a game to her. Her pink gash was aimed directly at Renee. Involuntarily, Ren tried to lick her lips but was stopped by the gag. That cute pussy was exactly the type of girl she went for. The woman had a prodigious oiled ass that matched her frontside well. Even halfway across the room, she could see nectar dripping from the lass's pussy. Ren had no idea why everyone was so docile, resigned, or in this girl's case, excited when they were taken to the center of the room to defile and bleed out, but each minute she was in the structure, she felt herself getting hornier. You better hurry, Dae!

The larger of the two demons might have had a foot-long cock that he was slowly coating in a liberal amount of lube. Her butt wiggled excitedly as if she was waiting for her favorite toy. Even though he was orange, his cock was dark brown. He took a moment to align his big penis with the woman's tunnel. "Mmm. You have been defiled!" The beast decried to the room with considerable effort as his cock aggressively speared the teen.

At least they won't be going in dry. Renee thought as she watched spellbound while the young woman got fucked hard. Her yips and cries spoke of pleasure and not pain. The beast has a nice ass. With his wide stance, Ren could also observe that although his cock was brown, the demon's pendulous testicles were the same orange as the rest of him.

Since the rest of the room seemed to be watching the action on the altars, Renee tried to struggle against her restraints a touch. A stern look from one of the tall, nude guards let her know they were not distracted. I guess when you work security at the circus, you probably ignore the show.

The flap at the far end of the room opened again. Renee hoped it would be Dae coming to save her. Instead, it was a young woman in a flowing white wedding dress and smeared mascara. Two demons walked her at sword tip toward the vacated alcove closest to Ren. An elegant train on the gown mopped up the gore with each step in the chamber. A monster walking in one of the patrols cut the garment at the young raven-haired woman's knees and tossed the excess onto the floor. That must not have satisfied the creature as, in a flurry of quick cuts, the expensive designer piece was torn asunder, leaving the woman in a white and black negligee that her new husband should have been the one to unwrap. I wonder if they got her before or after her wedding. It seemed like such a waste of a lovely dress.

"OHHH!! Unnnnkk!!" The handsome black man on the altar's grunting pulled Renee's vision back to him as the lavender succubus stared down at the guy with a vicious smile. As before, she gave the nod to her partner.

"Let your sperm hasten his coming." Then there was another quick florid slice and a pair of hands on his throat as blood flowed through her fingers.

"GGGHH!!" The man was still managing to announce his orgasm as the life ebbed from him. "unn..." Each subsequent grunt got softer. Leaving him smiling as he expired.

The pair quickly dumped the husk and walked toward the portal, chatting like a pair of bitchy baristas heading to break. "Had he not cum in weeks? I swear I'm almost drowning in semen." White was flowing from her remarkably pink pussy as she complained. Her hand scooped up some of his sample and licked the substance. "Tasty, though. Too bad he couldn't get me off. At least the incubi get to get their rocks off."

"Yeah, but they only get one go. We can fuck several guys. Count yourself lucky that you're not covered in this shit. It'll stain me for a week." The other one held up her gore-soaked hands. "I can get you off if you return the favor on break."

"Thanks, but I'm craving penis. Maybe I can find an incubus that already did his thing. At least he might last long enough to get me off. I do want to eat some pussy, though."

"Oh, a threesome would be delightful."

Renee couldn't believe how casually the pair talked after killing a man. The scent of the portal, this time as it flared open to admit the succubi reminded her of time out at the range qualifying with her rifle. She looked around. Every single person in the strange, enclosed cap of a ziggurat was simply stunning. At thirty-two, Ren thought she was at least a few years older than almost everyone else. One woman looked to be in her mid-forties, but that elegant nude woman was an outlier.

"This one's pregnant." The red demon that had brought her into the room made his reappearance and stopped by the blonde she had seen stripped a few minutes prior. "Remove her to the pen. The dark one needs them to be unfertilized if he is to take root. She will be good breeding stock for when he reigns." He and the purple one seemed to be in a leadership role.

"This one," The ram-horned menace stepped a few more alcoves over to where a succubus was sucking a chained man's cock. "He can't keep it up. He's of no use to us."

"Yes, great one." The succubus's taller partner brandished a wicked blade, and like the others, she sliced his neck and held her hands to the wound as he added to the gore on the floor.

That's why the floors are bloody. There was no reciting of Latin or a phrase as they pulled the body from the contraption and threw him like discarded firewood down the chute by the unoccupied dais.

"Why is this one not prepared?" The red devil stared Renee in the eye as he asked his entourage. "She is to be my conquest tonight, and I am getting amorous." The brute grabbed her face and licked her cheek. His irises looked like fire as one of his cruel red hands slid between her thighs. "She's already dripping through her pants."

Renee couldn't help her body leaning into the touch. She wanted this demon badly. "I get my pick of the night." His voice rumbled in her ear, adding to her arousal. "You're the spunkiest one here. You'll make a fine lover." His cock slid between her thighs. He was huge, easily the biggest Ren would ever have. It wasn't like she needed to be worried about being sore the next day. The cock was just out of reach of her womanhood.

"Great one!" The snooty purple beast approached. His eyes were a swirl of purple and sky blue. "I have a schedule here. She will not be disrobed before her time, not even by you." The demon paused, then struck a conciliatory tone. "I have some leniency, but three more must be bled before she is prepared. Even then, the whole second half must be sacrificed before you may defile her. It takes time for our magic to work. And you know they must consent."

The red one whipped around, his cock popping free of where it had been nestled in her thighs and now fully erect. He hissed and bared his teeth. "She's already so wet. There is no way she would deny me! Perhaps I wouldn't be so impatient if I already got to make a sacrifice."

"It is my honor as prime. I finish the proceedings too, so unless you want to relinquish your pick to me, get back to work." The taller violet devil stared him down. Although the beast was purple, his cock was a dark tan. "Challenge me again if you wish to die before the next invasion."

"We will see if you can win without cheating." The red one spat his words.

"We're devils. It's kind of our thing." He smirked back. "Don't be angry because my deception worked, and yours did not. Learn from it, and maybe you, too, can mate twice in an invasion." The smirk became a self-satisfied grin. "Now, go check on the progress of our four seekers."

Four seekers? At least four abductees have managed to escape. Renee was heartened that even if she failed, there was hope from elsewhere.

The red one stomped off like a sulking child that had been grounded. The purple demon approached Renee and grasped her chin. His fingers were icy cold, unlike the devil he was feuding with. "Soon enough, you shall be stripped of these coverings, and we shall see if you are truly the most beautiful one here." He smirked and then stepped away to get back to whatever evil bureaucratic bullshit needed doing.

That had to be a lie. Looking around at all the gorgeous coeds and handsome guys, there was no way she was the most beautiful one here. She was a broken woman that no one wanted for long, not an object of desire, no matter the source. Getting prepared seemed to be the mid-point of her time in this chamber, and she was nearly there. Dae better fucking hurry. With every minute that ticked by in this room, her libido was surging. If her rescue did not come soon, she would be begging to be fucked as she was chained to an altar.

Dae -- Minutes after Renee was abducted.

"Dae-Seong Parker?" A rotund detective with an old-fashioned-looking fedora brandished a badge as Dae picked up dinner from a take-out window for himself and his business partner.

She loved to go for runs to clear her mind, so he thought nothing of her being out of the apartment when he got off his day job. It was his night to cook, so sandwiches from Ren's favorite bistro would have to do. It was better than him starting another fire on the stove.

Most nights, she wore a robe after a shower and worked like a mad woman. His coding output would slow precipitously as he would be frequently distracted by the tall beauty in a silk robe. Renee had no idea how spectacularly beautiful she was. She had no patience with the types of jocks that tried to pick her up and unconsciously scared away the nice guys that thought she was out of their league.

"Yes, that's me." He knew Renee would be taken sometime this month. The ceremony had to be conducted in late October or early November when the veil between worlds was the thinnest, and those creatures could sneak in. It was why he had abstained from alcohol and tried to go to bed early instead of staying up to play online shooters with his gorgeous, nerdy roommate.

"Do you know where Renee Nelson is?"

"She wasn't at home. I figured she was taking her nightly run."

"Shit, that confirms things. It was her we saw. We need you to come with us. We think Renee has been abducted."

"Oh fuck. Lead the way." Dae didn't waste a second arguing. The clock to rescue Renee was already ticking.

He was hustled to a large, windowless van and thrown in the back. He bounced around with five other young people. The concerned looks on each one's face spoke to knowing what was happening and what they were about to face.

After picking up three more ladies somewhere in the city and a mad dash through the streets, they filed out of the van as its tires screeched to a halt a few minutes later. They were inside a nondescript parking garage that had seen better days. "Ladies and gentlemen, I assume you all knew this day was coming. Your loved ones have been taken as part of a demonic ritual to bring a lesser prince of hell onto our plane. This one happens to have the domain of lust. He is to be the vanguard to bring a host of foul devils onto your world." The detective had removed his hat to reveal a faintly glowing halo floating around his head.

Dae knew the ritual would have to do with one of the seven deadly sins. The chatter in the time since he was recruited had hinted at the seven rites that would need to be completed to seal the gates of hell from the summoned demon. Lust was the last of the daemonic domains to attempt an incursion in recent history. Even sloth had made a more recent foray, and laziness was part of his purview.

"That means right now, your loved ones are being seduced by demons to perform depraved sexual acts. After they orgasm, they will be sacrificed to the dark one. Those sacrifices will add energy to the summoning of the demon. We angels are not allowed to directly participate, but we give you our library to research the foul creatures. As well as access to a few stockpiled weapons from before the last treaty was signed. Yes, you in the back." He pointed through the crowd.

A slight woman waved her hand above the much taller men surrounding her. "If they're invading, why can't you do something?"

"Miss Givens, is it?" He got an enthusiastic nod from the short spunky redhead. Her attitude reminded Dae of Ren. "Many of those demons are fallen, angels. If we were to interfere directly, we would risk corruption. That would only bolster their ranks at our expense. The reverse has never been known to occur. We can supply you with tools, but it is up to you to be the weapons."

"I need all of you to disrobe before entering the archives. You can keep your shoes and socks but nothing else." A tall figure in glowing golden vestments emerged from a newly opened door that had impossibly tight tolerances and had been so well hidden that it had missed Dae's observation.

Dae knew that this, too, was coming. No matter the domain the ritual was facing, those charged with their rescue had to be nude. It was how observers of the war could ensure nothing other than knowledge could be removed from the eternal library. Dae shook his head. It was hard for the good guys when the ones they faced cared little about fully adhering to the rules. But if he wanted to save his love, he would need to strip. He shed his work clothes with zero complaints, happy that he had put on his running shoes before grabbing dinner.

Renee -- A minute since being accosted by the red and purple demons

"Is that all you got?" The tiny brunette was evidently not nearly as innocent as she looked. "My high school boyfriend could fuck me harder than that, and he didn't have a fire log for a cock."

The orange demon slapped her large ass and reached forward to play with her big tits while he let out a deep rumbly growl. The colossal creature was moving his ass at blinding speed.

Motion out of the corner of her eye pulled Renee's attention. The only woman that appeared older than her was being released from her bonds and coated in oil. She had platinum blonde hair and a body that was doubtlessly tightened by loads of hot yoga or whatever other trendy thing suburban housewives did to stay fit. Her breasts weren't the largest, but they were still high and perky in her mid-forties. She grabbed an icy blue incubus by the hand and led the man to the stone platform. His shocked eyes were a pure, pupil-free white.

"I hear that you're the best lovers on any plane." She laid down on the altar without an iota of protest. Her vagina had a thick wedge of dark brown pubes partially obscuring it. Obviously not a natural blonde. "I haven't had a good cock in twenty years. My philandering husband could barely get it up."

The blue demon didn't wait for his turquoise-colored partner to secure her hands. He plunged his brown cock into the woman. He wasn't as well endowed as many of the other incubi but was working with plenty. "You are defiled. I shall have you screaming in no time." He snarled.