The Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The angels had some way to scry on the dark ritual. No one knew who would be in the ceremony until their loved ones had been selected. Their partners were brought into the archive soon after they were taken by the demons, but they couldn't research a true name without facts. All they needed to do to free their beloveds was learn the moniker and use it to command their targets to return to hell. Of course, that was only step one of shutting down the ceremony and saving the other people. Dae was popular. He had five additional recursive scripts running for five of the other guardians. That was the angels' names for those charged with saving the earth.

"There are five steps in the process. Even if they cheat at the game, the ritual has to be followed. They must announce each step, or the sacrifice won't add energy to summoning their dark lord." The cute, fiery, short redhead whose attitude reminded Dae so much of Renee's personality was reading through some notes she'd discovered from some former guardians.

"What are the steps?" Dae was gathering notes as his scripts ran. The angel's API was speed limited, and if he tried to go too fast, he would have to start over. Dae didn't want to start again. This wasn't a game he could lose.

"After they're taken. First, they're gathered. It's too late to stop that, but it's when they're put into pens and have their blood drawn and tested for diseases or to see if any women are pregnant. The beasts cannot couple with a pregnant woman. Those tests take time, so they are unavailable until just before the fourth step. While they are in the corral, incubi, and succubi that have been anointed as participants will select their victims, at least when lust is involved."

"Okay." Dae scanned the five PCs to see if any scripts had hung. They were all humming along perfectly.

"Keep going, please. I'm close to finding how to fight the seekers." Caleb, a tall, thin, blonde-haired man, was flipping through bestiaries.

"Now, this is all from what happens when it's a lust domain invasion?" Maria, a thicker, very beautiful Latina, looked up from her tome on the other steps they needed to accomplish if they rescued their loved ones. If they could close the portal, the angels could clean up the riff-raff, as it would no longer be a ritual but an invasion. Their rules were very different from the other types of incursions onto this plane.

"It gets differentiated at this point. An incubus or succubus and their second will march their selected up to the ziggurat in chains. They are not officially selected until they are locked into a place where they have to watch what is happening. This is so the foul creatures' magic can start to play on them."

"What's that do?" Dae asked.

"Well, it starts subtly; their captors will force them to watch the final step once and inform them of the process. They will see a man or woman in utter ecstasy. Just doing that starts to erode their inhibitions. It becomes impossible for them to not watch. Each event observed reinforces the amorous feelings."

"What's that mean?" Maria questioned.

"They get super horny."

"We got one out!" An angel announced to the crowd of almost one hundred working nudes. They needed a victory. Since the day had begun, most of the information passed was a quiet acknowledgment to one guardian at a time that they were too late. The guardian was then asked to leave as there was no attachment to the ritual, and the perspective guardians could no longer stay. Only four had managed to escape so far. That was far from safety, as the next step was to dispatch a seeker.

"Yes!" The six gave a little cheer and passed high fives to keep their spirits up.

"What happens next?" One of the guys Dae didn't know the name of asked Miss Givens.

"They're left locked up, gagged, and made to witness several acts. Each one makes them more excited. It's like their brain starts to filter out the fact that they are murdered at the end. Sex is fun, right? And good sex is amazing." She got nods from the group. "The third stage is preparation. The victims are stripped of their clothes. This allows the magic more entry into their brains."

"Why don't they do that first?" Questioned Dae.

"They would overdose if not slowly exposed. In this case, it would make the depraved acts have the opposite effect on them."

"I guess that makes some sense." Caleb looked only mildly interested.

"Between being prepared and being chosen, succubi and incubi will perform fellatio or cunnilingus on those exposed. Still, getting your loved ones back at this point is relatively easy. Once out of the aura of their attacker, they will return to normal. Though, if captured by a seeker, the magic will come back quickly."

"It gets harder after that?" Maria looked dismayed.

"Yes, ma'am. When the demons get the blood work back, they will write a rune on the victim that links them with the runes on the incubus or succubus that will complete their sacrifice. From there, the victim will be able to be seen or felt anywhere on the plane until they can be cleansed. That requires specific holy water left at a sanctuary near the site. Only that sacred potion can remove the rune."

"Okay, but that wouldn't matter if the demons were sealed in hell, right?" Caleb looked more interested.

"Yes, but we must sneak into a demon camp to get the items to seal the portal. They have them in a secure vault. That would be all but impossible if your loved one is marked. What happens there requires both loved ones." Maria informed.

"You are correct. If they are marked, they must be cleansed. Using the demon's true name to banish them to hell is only temporary. The true name will work again, but it must be within hearing range of the demon. They can easily drive their demonic army without being in the aural range of the pair." Miss Givens informed the small group.

"What happens after the marking?" One of the searches was almost 90% done, while the other five lagged at 80%. He was slightly distressed that his search was one of the laggards but tried not to show it.

"After they are chosen and have a rune, they are basically on the on-deck circle. The only positive is that there are only three altars, and the assignment depends on the type of sex they want to have. Which is the choice of the victims when the rune is placed on them."

"They get to choose?" Caleb looked like his mind was trying to conceive of the possibilities and what his wife would want.

"Guys get to choose which part of the succubus they want to cause their end. They can get blown, get a handy, fuck some big 'ole demon titties." Miss Givens amusingly jiggled her small breasts. "At least if the succubus is better endowed than me." She giggled. "Or they can have vaginal or anal sex. They don't get a choice of position. They are strapped to an altar until they ejaculate in their preferred method. At that point, the demon's second makes a cut with a super keen knife across the arteries in their throat. It's so sharp that they never feel it. And since they are in the middle of ejaculating, they never know they're dead."

"Not a bad way to go out, all things considered." Caleb smiled.

"If it didn't summon a demon lord and I was an old woman, it would be how I wanted to go out." Miss Givens agreed.

"What about for us ladies?" Maria queried.

"Well, we don't get as many choices because I know if I was going to only get one more type of orgasm, I would want to get eaten out one more time. Luckily, it's my fiancé's favorite thing to do. That and he's fucking good at it." The redhead smiled as she turned the same color as a tomato. "Lots of practice."

"So what do we get to choose from?"

"Vaginal sex is required for the ritual. In fact, the demon and the girl both have to orgasm. While the woman is full of fresh sperm and still cumming, the second slaughters her. We just get to decide if we want missionary or doggy for the last sex of our lives."

"No riding?" Caleb looked sad, "That's my wife's favorite. I mean, if she has to die, I want her to be happy, right?" The man followed his statement with a nervous giggle. It seemed like an attempt at gallows humor.

"At least she gets to cum one last time." Maria shrugged.

"Wait, did I miss a step?" Dae had been accused of getting blinded by his work more than once. "I have gathered, selected, prepared, chosen, then fucked on my list. Is that right?"

"There are six steps, but only five that we can save our loved ones on. The sixth is lost, and they're dead for that one. There's one more after they're chosen. I got distracted when we got to the choices of positions."

"What's the next step?"

"After they're chosen, the incubus or succubus is waiting for their altar and something else. It's absolutely essential to the process. It's what the magic has been for the entire time."

"What's that?" Miss Given's had Caleb's full attention.

"It doesn't matter how much your loved one cares for you. They will invariably beg to have the demon have sex with them, even though they know with absolute certainty they are going to die. They'll want sexual release more than anything else in the world. Once consent is given, the shackles are unneeded, though still used, the devils are careful."

"My girlfriend and I have never... neither of us has..." One of the scrawny young guys hanging around that hadn't really been contributing jumped in.

"You're both virgins?" Miss Givens asked. The nod as a reply was unnecessary for the rhetorical question. "It doesn't matter. Sex is natural; it's why we're all here. If she's selected, she will give in. She will fuck an incubus. She will orgasm, be filled with demonic sperm, and die. That is if you don't rescue her."

"The algorithm is almost done doing its thing." Dae saw that one computer was at 95% while the others were slightly behind. "That should give us some names."

"I keep getting off track. The final step we can save them on involves a few things. First, they will be released from their bindings. The thought of running will never cross their minds. The demon's second will coat the victim with a special oil pressed from the seeds of a fruit grown on their plane. Their wicked priests bless it. The oil and the altar are kind of a catalyst. Before those two factors doing something sexual wouldn't be considered defiling your loved one."

"Defiling?"

"Yeah, it's the fifth step. One that takes a while to come back from. It's easy to define for us ladies and harder if the guys choose a handy or titjob. Once an incubus has the victim at the altar and penetrates her vagina with his cock, she's defiled. If the guys choose vaginal, oral, or anal sex, it would be as soon as his cock enters the orifice. Handjobs and titty sex might not count until it's too late. If defiled, it would take two cleansed defiled couples to complete the final ritual."

Dae knew the final ritual well; he and Renee had discussed it at length. They had even thought about getting a little practice in. If they got there, it would be the moment they became more than just best friends. Though, he was confident that moment had already passed.

*Bling!* One of the PCs announced it had finished its process.

"Oh, shit! Givens, I have three possible succubi that could give it to your guy." He printed three possible grey-colored succubi with their true names. "Sorry, I couldn't get down to one." Dae silently cursed his script for not finding the one answer.

"Ms. Givens!" An angel came barreling into the huddle. "Your fiancé has been chosen! We must hurry if we're to save him. Have you a true name?"

"I have three possibilities."

"It will have to do. We must make haste."

"Wait!" Caleb yelled out. "The seekers, you can temporarily stop them with a ring of salt. All the succubi and incubi have a weakness. They can be harmed for a few minutes after they cum! Hit them with holy water after a handy!" No one could be sure that Miss Givens heard Caleb as she and the angel sped off to try and save her fiancé.

Renee -- A minute after getting stripped

Ren could no longer trust herself. She was desperately horny. Now Renee was envious of the brunette that was getting absolutely reamed by a pair of giant demons. She tried looking down at the scar and tattoo, but when she did, she saw a couple of nipples that needed to be toyed with. I need you, Dae!

Since she had moved in with Dae after she lost her job, Renee had not so subtly been trying to get the man to make a move. Even without this event entering their lives, she felt like they were on a collision course to finally get together. She loved Dae, but he was nearly utterly clueless regarding women who liked him. His last long-term girlfriend practically had to bonk him on the head and drag him back to her apartment like a cavewoman. Ever since he had fought cancer, the man had seen himself as something tainted that no woman would want. He was convinced that the malignant tumors would return when he was too happy.

All day when Dae was at his job, Renee would dress in business attire and work on their first few freelancing clients. They wanted to be their own IT department for hire to small businesses that couldn't afford their own teams. Ren was the sysadmin, and Dae was the programmer. They weren't pulling in much money yet, but their diligence was starting to get some results. It was enough for Ren to get health insurance and contribute to half the non-rent expenses but far from sufficient for Dae to go full-time.

At night, when Dae got home, she would go out for a run and then only wear her silk robe after a shower. She knew Dae had noticed. Even if he never said a word, Ren would catch him looking at her in the corner of her eye. She wouldn't call him out on it but wanted him to make a move. I thought I had a little more time.

They split duties in the apartment. She took cooking for all but one night of the week, not just because she worked from the apartment. She loved the man, but Ren was confident that he could start a fire boiling water. That was okay with her as cooking relieved stress and helped her feel like she was contributing. The last thing she ever wanted to be was a burden to anyone. Dae still insisted on doing the laundry as his half of the household chores. The man had seen all her sexiest underwear and even folded it for her but had never seen it on her body.

Last night, after their mandatory couple hours of working on the website or for their clients, they snuggled up on the couch to watch a movie. It was Dae's turn, and the loveable dolt chose a sappy rom-com from a greeting card company's channel. Before the film's end, during the inevitable fifteen minutes in which the leading man and woman thought they couldn't be together, Renee snuck out from under the shared blanket and off to the bathroom. She decided to come back out to finish the movie without tying her robe closed.

Her heart fluttered as she walked into the front room. The hardware on her nipples kept the girls from poking out, but her kitty was on full display. Renee was going to walk out and step right in front of Dae. Everything would change when she kissed him, and then she would ride him on their sofa. They knew they were clean, and Renee had an IUD. She needed him. Ren chickened out when he was asleep on the couch, thinking she could try the next day again. They were still supposed to have three or four days before the ritual should have been able to be conducted. Instead, she kissed him softly on the forehead, pulled the blanket up, checked to see that his alarm was set and let her boy sleep.

Ren had spent five minutes in her bedroom this morning thinking and debating walking out to breakfast as she was dressed while chained to this contraption, but she didn't want Dae to be late for work. It seemed so foolish now. Maybe she wouldn't be so impossibly horny if she had done either. She could feel her pussy drooling honey.

The placement of the padded metal bands around her legs was far more strategic than they looked to be at first glance. Looking around, they must have been adaptable for different body sizes. The bars around the middle of her thighs kept her legs far apart to keep her from squeezing her muscles together and getting just a little relief. Ren surmised it was why men and women were left tied up even after losing their want to run. Perhaps if people could cum, they wouldn't go willingly to the sacrifice. The brunette may have orgasmed, but she had already consented and was chained to the altar.

"OH! FUCK ME!" The brown incubus standing in front of the brunette started to cum. The woman couldn't move much but wrapped her lips around the spraying cock. For a guy that had already ejaculated once, he seemed to climax forever. "Wow... You're good." The brown one stuttered as he finished cumming. The orange demon stopped fucking her dripping pussy. Their sex was so wet that excitement was drooling off his pumpkin-like balls. The frothy substance took on a little of the orange hue as the light from the fire refracted.

The bubbly, effervescent, petite brunette swallowed his seed audibly. "Imagine what I could do if I had my hands. Demon semen," She giggled at the rhyme and wiggled her butt. "It wasn't what I thought would be my last meal. I expected it to be spicy or something, you know, on account of demons. Yours was good."

The orange one did something surprisingly tender he leaned over and pulled her head back to meet his lips. Renee had not seen anything that had bordered on a romance between human and demon until now. More than that, he didn't seem to flinch at another man's cock having just unloaded in her mouth a minute before.

"You're a fine opponent. It's a pity this must end soon. Your cunt is amazing, the best I've had. As an incubus, that is not a shallow thing. Since this must end, I wish to provide you with the strongest of orgasms. Guide my hand as to how." It seemed out of character for an incubus.

"Yeah, this is the best sex ever, but I can't hold out eternally, can I?" The brunette panted. "If the priest didn't lie to me, whatever I'm doing when he slits my throat is what I'll feel forever."

"That is why they are so effective. They tell the truth." The brown one replied as he wrung the last semen from his cock.

"I am going to cum, puny human. Fill me with your seed!" The female seeker on the other table roared out. She thrashed like she was having the all-time greatest of orgasms. One hand toyed with her clit as the other arm held down her two giant round tits. Her head reared back, and she screamed at the ceiling. Her body kept bouncing savagely.

That's how I wanted to fuck Dae for the first time. Stare into those big, loving, brown eyes as we make love. Renee could envision his look of awe mixed with pride and pleasure. Even though her pussy was practically drooling, concentrating on Dae cleared the fog again. When you save me, Dae, I guarantee you will have the best sex of your life as soon as we stop this. I love you and probably always have. She looked down and away for a moment, briefly in control of herself. Okay, plan a way out before you give yourself to the red bastard.

"Unnngggkkkk!" The bearded man the seeker was riding cried out as he orgasmed. Ren's brief flash of clarity eroded as she was pulled back to the spectacle ahead. The silver succubus acting as the helper for the seeker spoke her words and ended the once runaway, crimson staining the silver on her hands. His arms were still pulling on the restraints until he got weak and stopped moving, still gasping in pleasure for a few thready breaths later.

Would dying smiling be so bad? You could cum hard for the first time in forever. Dae would finally find someone else. You would stop scaring people away from him. Intrusive thoughts tried to convince Renee. Dae's last long-term girlfriend had given him an ultimatum to stop hanging out with Ren. He chose me instead of happiness. He would be better off without me. More lies battered against her mental defenses.