The Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't usually go for the hairy ones." The seeker stood as she was still coming down from her climax; the dead man's semen was stark white as it dripped onto her unnaturally colored skin. A shiver rolled through her body, and she smiled, her shining white teeth vibrant against her lips. She and the silver lady unfastened the corpse and slid it down the chute.

"That was fun. I must recover, but let me know if any other guys make a run for it; I am not yet sated." The beast stated to the purple one as she grabbed the now unused manacles and threw them over her shoulder. "Try to wait long enough for all of him to drip from me." Her eyes pivoted to the chute as she plodded slowly toward the portal. The flames seemed to shoot a little higher when she disappeared.

"Are you paying attention to that demon bitch, or to me?" The brunette asked with another giggle and butt wiggle. Ren wasn't the only one distracted by the succubus's show. "Look, I know you gotta finish this, but could you pull out and come look at me for just a minute."

The orange incubus looked at the brown one. His second stopped chanting in Latin for a minute. "We're probably already fired for taking too long." He shrugged. Orange then looked to see that purple was getting in on the pussy licking fun and was momentarily distracted. Red, the other leader, was nowhere to be seen.

Thinking about the red incubus for a moment had more nectar flowing from Renee. Thinking of Dae buys time, and red makes things worse.

The copulating incubus pulled out of the woman on the altar and stepped to the other side. Renee couldn't help staring at the brunette's cunt and wishing she was playing with it. The brutal sex made it messier and gave Ren a better look at the pink interior with copious amounts of creamy white honey that looked delicious.

"Hi, I'm Amber. I know you can't tell me your name, but I'll call you Andre, you know, like the giant? On account of your height and your penis." Amber looked up at the brute. Renee couldn't see Amber's face but could hear the smile on her lips. "Your cock is great, but I can keep putting off cumming for a while if I wish. Kiss me."

Andre did just that. It was a soft, oddly romantic kiss for a murder chamber. "One thing I need you two to do for me while his cock isn't inside me, then I'll tell you how to make me cum, and we can both have the best orgasm of our lives. Even if you've been alive for centuries." Andre nodded at the seductress. "If you see a Nate, he's my partner who is supposed to save me. Well, he's cheating on me, and he's a putz. I guess I'm cheating on him too, but he started it. Let that jackass know it's over."

"Okay. It'll be over anyway if you're dead." Andre had a wry smile if Renee was reading things correctly.

"I needed to get that out while you weren't fucking me." Amber emitted what sounded like a nervous chuckle. "The how to make Amber cum, hard, because you did already make me climax, primer is the following: 1. Slap it before you stick it. Slap my ass just once and hard. The big 'ole girl should show where you smacked it, but don't beat her up." Amber wiggled her ass to make the point. "2. While she's still shaking, stab my vag with that fire log. Normally lube up would be step one, but I would dehydrate if I got any wetter. 3. FUCK ME HARD. You aren't gonna break me. I may be little, but I like it rough. You look like you could pick me up and use me like a sex toy, but you know the altar and all."

"Is that it?" The brown one questioned.

"Nope. 4. Grab these titties. Squeeze the girls hard, but be soft on the nips." The way she was wiggling, she had to be shaking her breasts at the hypnotized incubi. "5. When I say I'm close, play with the clit, softly. She's kinda like my nips. I usually handle that part, but you know, tied up. Which is something that I love for your future reference. It's the only way you got the easy one off earlier."

"Is that all? It sounds like fun." Andre was smiling.

"Close, there's a step zero. Kiss me softly like you did before. Like you're falling for me."

Andre complied with a toothy grin before and after the kiss.

"What is the meaning of this!" The red bastard that was supposed to be the end of Renee stomped angrily up to the altar. "Why are you not finishing your task?"

"She was having trouble fulfilling her part. She demanded a kiss to get going." Andre explained.

"You are already holding up your altar! If she does not finish her task, bleed her and move on!"

"Yes, sir!" Andre coward as if awaiting a kick from the more petite man.

"Sir! We have a report from one of the seekers. They need help." A bronze succubus came running. "A group threatens the cache."

"Finish your task." The red beast growled and then strode toward the portal. He stopped to run a cruel claw down Renee. "Even more gorgeous than I imagined. My dark lord, you are stunning. Are you ready to give yourself to me?"

Yes! Fuck me now! A near-overwhelming part of her anatomy was screaming. Renee bit the inside of her cheek and thought of her grandmother and Dae. The little bit of consciousness that had not been corrupted by lust let her glare at the incubus and shake her head.

"Puh! No matter, I will send someone to help you get a little more prepared. I will have you, and you will die in the most glorious ecstasy. Don't you want to experience a man that has made uncountable females scream in utter bliss?"

Her eyes snapped to his big, red cock. It twitched and started to rise as Renee spied it. It felt like the phallus was taunting her. Every additional minute in the chamber was dangerous. It took all her power to not beg for anything hard and warm to fill her vagina. She felt her traitorous legs trying to open further against the restraints to invite him in. Until she said the words, he could do nothing. It took so much of her wavering will to stay quiet and return the stare to his eyes that burnt like flames.

"Bah! I've yet to hear if you're clean. And these make you seem like a bad girl." His cruel red hands fell upon her breasts. He skillfully tweaked her nipples in just the way she liked.

Dae will be here! Hold out!

"Sir! It's bad! They're interrogating the incubus!"

He relinquished her breasts, "Shit! How did they find his weakness?"

"It's a guardian and an escapee. They... they must be getting help from the sacred archive."

The red jackass blew out a long breath. "My trusted second will see that you are a little more willing when I return." His look was haughty as he walked off.

Renee fretted about what another half hour in this chamber would turn her into. A tall thin young man was being led to his death by a pair of drop-dead gorgeous maroon-colored succubi. Like the others, he held his arm and legs to be secured. "Are you sure about your choice? My pussy gets a lot of great reviews." This succubus was taller with far smaller breasts than most of the others, but they were absolutely stunning on her form. She had a tube of lube in her hand and was squeezing out a generous amount.

"If I have to die, why not try something I haven't, right? The guys that have done it say it's amazing." His skin was shiny, and his cock was almost as massive as the incubi toying with Amber. His smile was so gigantic for a condemned man.

"Yeah, but I guarantee you will not last long." The demoness applied the lube to her ass, dipping a finger into her anus. "This is really damn tight."

"Better to die with a smile." His penis twitched as if it was begging for the coming coupling. A thick drop of clear precum slid down his just slightly curved shaft.

"You don't mind me taking care of myself while I do this, do you?"

"Are you kidding? That would be hot. Just don't slip and break my cock. That's not the type of yelling I want to do when I die." The thin guy wiggled his hips to invite the meeting of their bodies.

"I'm a professional." The succubus produced a tiny red vibrator from the same hidden drawer where the lube had been. She had a cocky grin as she lowered herself onto his cock. It took her several tries to finally fully engulf his phallus. "You are defiled." She turned the device on, held it to her clit, and stuffed a pair of fingers into her cunt. "Fuck, you've got a big cock."

Do Succubi have vibrators? Renee couldn't help questioning and dreaming of her chrome-colored vibe at the top of her underwear drawer. Dae had doubtlessly stumbled upon it more than once while putting away laundry. Ren wondered if that had ever given him dirty thoughts about her. She had a brief vision of him walking in on her as she used it. There wouldn't be any words, but he would stay and watch with curious eyes as Ren pushed herself to a screaming orgasm. Then, and only then, he would join in.

*SMACK!* A loud slap reverberated through the room, puncturing Ren's daydream and pulling her attention back to the nearest action. "FUCK ME, ANDRE!" The orange demon slammed his cock into Amber and followed her exacting instructions to get her going. Their coupling had looked hard before, but now that he had been given the all-clear, he was fucking her like a high-revving engine. His massive mitts covered both of her breasts. Well, probably, Renee could only see the one from her vantage point.

Four-fifths of his fingers gripped hard on Amber's breasts while the middle finger circled her dark nipples. His hammering hips should have pulverized her vagina, but the brunette's moans were out of delight and not pain. "Just like that, Andre. Oh..." She said softly, far softer than anything she had said before.

Renee was daydreaming that she was in Amber's place. She needed to be fucked so bad that she was even dreaming of rough sex. It wasn't her favorite, but the way Amber was shouting, and as much as she needed anything in her pussy, it might be the way to go out. The red asshole would shake her whole body as he toyed with her breasts. He could be rough as there was nothing after it. Why not use her up?

"Uhhh! Dhhuhhh! Ddnnn!" The man on the table with his cock buried in the maroon succubus's butt roared.

"Already!?" The demoness sounded incredulous as she backed off his cock. The hand that had been tending to her vagina gripped his spasming shaft. Semen spurted up and coated her perky breasts as she nodded to her second.

"Worth... it!" The man bellowed as the fatal ceremony was completed. His cock shot three more times before a final big glob of semen dribbled out, and he stopped moving. His look of concentration became a permanent, ghastly smile.

"You get to do the anal next time, missy." The succubus twisted the end of her vibe as she stood up. "I hate semen in my ass." She started to untie the slain man's legs.

"I think most of it's on your chest. I wanted that one. Serves you right that he picked up the ass." The other succubus laughed.

"Non-pros cum so much after we tease them for an hour." The man's body tumbled down the chute.

"My guy just dribbled a bit, almost didn't get the cut made in time." They stepped off the dais and moved toward the portal.

"You're lucky I'm quick with a knife." The succubus, covered in splashes dripping with semen, made a motion with her vibe. "His cock was a surprise; I didn't think a skinny guy like him would be equipped with a pipe. I just wish I could have put it to a different use."

The portal flared for a half second and emitted more burning smells.

"How's that pussy, Andre!? OHHH!!!" Amber's query received only a grunt at first as the orange incubi seemed out of breath as he was giving the tiny brunette his everything. "Can you feel all I can do now that we have struck an accord?"

"It's the best ever, Amber! Thank you!" Andre bellowed and then slowed to catch his breath, keeping his claws busy on her beautiful breasts. Shockingly, he pulled her chin up to kiss him again. Although the sex was quite rough, their smooches were tender.

Renee suddenly panicked that she may never get another chance at a kiss. There was no way that the red one would extend the same honor to her that Amber was getting. Her brain then tried to materialize what kissing Dae would be like. His lips looked so soft. How long have I had it bad for my boy?

"I don't want to get you fired, so fuck me hard until I need you on my clitty. You're handling the girls perfectly. You fuck me so good."

The pair renewed their efforts as another group of incubi and an angelic-looking tall, thin woman with perfectly quaffed long blonde hair took up the missionary altar. She wore diamond jewelry and high heels that looked like she had been kidnapped on the way to a formal date. Ren thought she remembered her in an elegant red evening dress, the kind with a slit up one of the legs, when they were in the corral. This woman was one of the first she saw taken when she arrived. There was no talking, shouting, or yelling as a tarnished bronze-colored beast slammed into her hairless pussy. Renee couldn't help watching even this somewhat mundane carnal display as it rolled on for several minutes.

"I'm close, Andre! Play with my clitty and cum with me!" The orange beast on the other altar snaked his hand down to her clit. "Fuck me harder but stay soft on my clit!" Andre found one higher gear as he worked his meaty phallus. The sound of their soaking sex and clapping bodies overtook everything in the room.

"I'm gonna cum! Ohhhhhh fuccckkk!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Amber cried out loud enough to wake the dead.

"You're... Errrnnnkkk... the best... Amber..." Andre managed to lean her chin up and kiss her as he gave the brown incubus a nod. Renee couldn't see the carnage, but a waterfall of Amber's red life force flowed into the cauldron, raising its level just a little.

"Thank you..." she whispered as her whole body quivered its last.

Andre stayed coupled for a moment longer as if he was feeling her ebb away. When the purple demon glared at him and tapped his wrist, he finally pulled free from her and started to undo her straps. Andre's red handprint still marked her prodigious bottom as a torrent of semen poured from her pussy. The beast must not have cum in a month. There was solemn respect as the pair of incubi undid her restraints and gently lowered the body, a smile etched on her features, into the chute.

"Think we're going to get fired for that?" The brown demon asked as, like all the others, they moved to leave the chamber via the portal.

"Yeah, probably. It was completely worth it. I better make it count if I only get to fuck that girl once."

"That good?"

"That is straight-up marriage material pussy. Unholy fuck! That and she's wild. I don't think I would ever get bored."

"Really?" They were taking their time as if the pair were meandering around a victory lap before going into the portal.

"How long have we been doing this?"

"A while."

"Have I ever said that before?"

"No."

"Have I ever kissed one of the women like that before?"

"No."

"Why did we have to fucking meet like this?"

"Maybe you'll get a chance to see her after..." The brown demon's eyes got wide and shot up to Renee as if he was trying to ascertain if she heard anything. "After the dark lord comes to this plane and raises the corpses!"

"I would be a zombie fucker for Amber." They finally stepped through the portal.

Renee hadn't been paying close attention; most of her focus was on the other altar as the swift pairing finished. Both the incubus and woman quietly shuddered through orgasm. Only the second's chanting, invocation, and slice seemed to make noise other than gasps. Ren wanted to be either of the women she had just seen cum.

Based on her math and knowledge that getting stripped was the halfway point, she figured she had fifteen more people in front of her to be murdered before it would be her turn. As her sanity slowly crumbled, replaced by only the growing need to have sex, she silently prayed that Dae would make his appearance before the last slipped away. I need you, Dae! There was another flash of sanity. "I love you, Dae." Came out as a soft whisper, probably too low for anyone else to hear.

Dae -- Back in the archive.

Red demons with golden ram's horns were apparently the basic bitch starter set for incubi. His optical recognition query, which had run for nearly twenty minutes, came up with a hundred and twenty-five possible matches. Dae had gotten a higher definition photo of the asshole that would have his way with his best friend if he didn't hurry from one of the angels' scryings. He ran another query using the enhanced fidelity on only the smaller dataset.

His code had been more successful for most other people in his group, narrowing down options to a dozen or so possible candidates. It was working well enough that he had gotten more queries for more people in exchange for what they had researched. It seemed a fair trade for his work and gave them something to do other than stare at each other while his code ran.

"The catalyst is under the watchful guard of either an incubus or succubus that will be the only ones that possess the code words to get in. Oral sex to orgasm is the only thing that can get the beasts to talk. Even then, you only get a couple of questions when they're coming down from it." A beautiful pink-haired woman explained. Her breasts were almost as nice as Renee's lovely pair. Both before and after her enhancement. Then again, he had never had a complete view of Ren's in her favorite bikini.

Renee had pink hair the first year she was out of the reserves. Dae couldn't help his mind constantly wandering off on thoughts of his beloved. He recalled the first time he developed a crush on his tall, fiery, wild roommate, who was also the first person to help anyone or stand up to a bully. It was back when he worked for the school yearbook his senior year. Ren had always been cute, but taking pictures of her in those tight little volleyball shorts had him thinking impure thoughts. Back then, he was tall, scrawny, and ungainly. She was gorgeous enough to have her pick of any of the guys at school. Dae wasn't going to risk the only constant in his life on a long shot.

The feelings became something more profound than a crush when she went away to boot camp. His mind was stuck on the woman he was missing. He confessed his feelings to her when he came to see her in the hospital after her accident. Apparently, the anesthesia hadn't worn off, and she had no memory of his confession. That or she wanted to pretend it never happened. If he made it to her, he would take his shot and try to start making up for all the things he should have said and done before.

Ren deserved so much more than what the world had given her. She was a kind, wonderful, beautiful woman who spent one night a week reading to the girls and boys at the foster center. Every time in her life that it would seem that Ren was finally getting somewhere stable, the earth would shift under her feet and leave her scrambling again. True, she hadn't been the best student in high school, but given how volatile her home life was at the time, she did the best she could. After she gained confidence in the marines, she kicked ass in college only to graduate at the wrong time and be laid off through no fault of her own. That had eroded some of her stability again. When she moved in with Dae, he prayed that she had finally found her forever home. Not necessarily the cozy two-bedroom, but the household. Renee deserved a win. She had earned it so many times over through sheer, stubborn determination.

"So, does everything involve sex?" A college freshman, whose name Dae hadn't caught, asked, a little concerned.

"We're fighting creatures of pure lust. It's fighting fire with fire." Wayne, a stout, thick African American that Dae was convinced was playing mind games at a higher dimension than the rest of them explained.

1...34567...13