The Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you're more than just talk, big boy." She cooed as she let his accomplice lash her to the slab. "This momma wants to come hard before she dies."

"OH, FUCCCKKKKK!! YES! YES! YES!" The brunette's screams of ecstasy pulled Ren's attention to the nearer table. The orange incubus did not stop fucking the young woman as she thrashed and bellowed. He picked up speed as if he was trying to complete his part in the ritual but had not cum by the time the lass stopped climaxing. "Fuck, that was fun. Can't get enough of my pussy?" She taunted as she realized she was still alive.

"You have not been sufficient to loose my seed in yet, woman." The demon emitted an angry, incensed growl. The beast's voice was so low that Renee could feel it rattle her chest.

"That wasn't bad. I still think you can fuck me harder." She looked back, smiling innocently.

"I could split you in twain if I chose to." The orange one looked perturbed at the sprite he was fucking.

"Prove it." She let him fuck her powerfully for a moment. "So, your friend here, I know he has to off me when you cum, but can I suck his dick?" She managed to say clearly as she was ravaged.

"He's already inseminated a sacrifice tonight. He is free to make his own decisions." The orange one appeared to be losing patience.

"I've never been spit-roasted, and well, I don't think I'll get another chance."

"It would shut her up." The brown demon boomed out as he offered his cock to the lass.

The brunette slurped his phallus into her mouth greedily. In a flash, she was deep-throating one demon while being fucked by another. That girl was freaky, but if she had to die, at least she was going out with one hell of a bang.

They have to cum when we do to complete the ritual. Not just after we climax. Renee surmised, marking down another piece of data for her internal log. When Dae rescued her, she would be armed with a lot. If he didn't make it before she was defiled, perhaps she could delay her slaying until he did, even if it made what they had to do later more arduous. That might be difficult, though. In the research the pair had done, the incubi and succubi had no equals when it came to fornicating.

"It is your turn." The gunmetal succubus returned to the man near Renee. "Are you ready for the best sex of your life?"

"I am, but may I please lick your pussy before you fuck me?" The man turned pink as he blushed.

"I've never had such a request." Light grey eyes flicked up to the man's face, studying his expression.

"Please, it's my favorite. If I'm to die, let me make you cum first."

"Of course, but you will still be bound." The succubus hadn't opened the metal latches that contained the brute of a man. She was anointing his flesh with oil.

Her heart fluttered again as the flap opened at the top of the stairs. Renee was immediately crestfallen as it was not Dae, the man she understood she loved. In strode an absolutely Amazonian woman. She couldn't have been any shorter than six-five. She was as black as night, not a human skin tone; It had just a touch of blue. She looked like a female bodybuilder with rippling abs and large, dark-colored breasts. Although she had thick nipples, the woman's areolae were either tiny or blended with her black breasts, and a swirl of runes that looked almost like glowing constellations marked her otherwise flawless skin. Her legs were tree-trunk-wide. Each muscle group stood out.

Across the woman's shoulders was draped a nude olive-skinned man. He had a bushy beard on his face and his crotch. A big uncircumcised cock, stood out, fully erect from the nest of brown. His hands were manacled in what looked like medieval irons. His captor's eyes swiveled to the center of the structure, looking for an open spot. Heavy footfalls echoed through the chamber as she bore her burden to the place of sacrifice.

"Sanctify this man so I may take my prize." The growly voice pointed at a succubus currently giving a man a handjob across the room. The silver woman let go of the more average-sized, though still considerable, cock she was tending to, grabbed a bottle of oil, and ran to the bidding of the seeker. If Renee was reading things correctly, the seekers were higher in the hierarchy than all but the red and purple leaders.

"Has he given consent?" The purple demon thundered out.

The man wasn't fighting as the dark demon tightened restraints around each limb. "He has been begging for my vagina the entire way back. Isn't that right?" Her voice sounded as if the creature smoked several packs a day.

"Yes! Please, fuck me!" He yelled out. "I need that pussy!"

"Satisfied?" The seeker glared at the purple one as she started to finger herself. The obedient silver succubus coated her quarry in oil.

"Proceed." He turned around with a dismissive wave.

"I guess we'll have to wait, my dear." The gunmetal demon kissed the nearby man's cock, then sauntered away from her charge with another smack on her shapely ass and started to blow a different captive.

"OH! YES!" The middle-aged woman shrieked as a demon railed her. It hadn't taken her long to reach bliss. Renee wanted to be that woman; she needed to climax so bad. It had been so long since she had an excellent screaming orgasm. Her life seemed to be a reasonable exchange.

"I told you I was good." The demon snarled and then stopped his strokes, seemingly cumming on command. "Mmm." Came out as a single grunt. His semen spurted out of her vagina when he pulled out as if it was under pressure. He gave his accomplice a motion with his hand. The other demon spoke his phrase and slit her throat. Covering the wound with claws as the victim bled out must have been another ritual requirement.

"Yes! Yess... yessssss..." She kept yelling and shuddering as she faded. Again, it never seemed like the victim realized that she was dying.

"Good pussy?" The diabolic accomplice asked as they casually freed her unmoving body from the structure.

"Amazing, the experienced ones know how to use their love muscles. I usually like to fuck girls a while longer, but I couldn't." They picked her carcass up from the altar and dropped her down a slide.

"Too bad I lost the coin flip." They casually strode off to the portal.

"You will hold out until I cum. Only then may you expire." The seeker rumbled. She straddled the now shiny man she had captured, and his cock slid into her pink vagina. The pop of contrast with the rest of her body looked unnatural, but what about these horrid beasts seemed normal?

Two more die, and I get naked. Renee was scared that she wanted to be nude now. With each passing minute, she grew more excited. Hurry up, Dae! You can leave me with at least some dignity.

The orange and brown pair of demons continued to fornicate with the brunette as a small parade of others was taken up to an open altar. Two more used the available table before the seeker or the orange one was finished. The first, a man, was strapped into the stirrups before an ivy-green succubus with blazing red hair devoured his cock. It seemed to be an odd position for the guy, but when the devil started rimming him as she stroked his cock, it made sense. He didn't last long. His cum shot up like a geyser as the evil woman rammed her tongue into his ass. Her fuchsia and magenta-swirled partner completed the ritual as he grunted out his last.

The next victim was a tall, curvy redhead. She had saucer-sized areolae and freckles everywhere. The woman tickled and teased her incubus as she grabbed his cock and pulled him excitedly to the platform, her final destination. Neither she nor her hot pink lover lasted long. The woman didn't yell as she came, whimpering as her whole body shook. Her demon was still pulsing semen, spraying far enough to reach her face, as he pulled out and gave the signal. Her vibrating legs slowed to a gradual stop as scarlet poured from the platform, her sperm-speckled face permanently contorted in ecstasy.

Renee looked over to the seeker wistfully as the other ceremony was finished. She loved to ride cock, to take complete control of her sex. The black demoness had a ton of confidence, and her gigantic tits were hypnotic as they bounced on every circuit. The seeker's arm attempted to play shock absorber as she recklessly rode the man.

Her mind was giving into the room's magic, planting an image of Ren taking the seeker's place on that table. The man became Dae, looking up at her with his intense, caring brown eyes. His strong hands were unbound and on her tits. She always needed both her breasts and clit played with to cum. Although she had never seen him naked, they had been swimming together many times, and even with shrinkage, he had an impressive package in a wet swimsuit.

The enrobed group approached Renee shortly after the curvy redheaded woman was sent down the chute. They pulled her out of a palpable dream. She could imagine a hard cock filling her needy and dripping womanhood.

"Renee Aria Nelson, is it?" The head priest smiled wickedly from beneath his hood. Renee nodded as her gag was still in place. "The great one has taken a special interest in you. Shall we see if you are as lovely as he imagines?" He snapped as a signal to the acolytes around him.

The metal ring around her belly button was not released as daggers were produced by the entourage. Her skimpy running outfit didn't require it. This close, the blades resembled large seam rippers like her grandmother had used when she had taught Ren to sew. They made quick work of the navy-colored crop top shirt she was wearing, leaving her in a bright pink sports bra. Dae contended that it was obnoxious enough to be seen from space, though his tease always came with a wry smile. There was reflective tape at several spots as it was designed to run with on the streets.

When the metal rings around her left leg released, she attempted to swiftly kick the skull of one of the priests. One of the mountains of a guard stepped between and caught her leg, holding it tight as a razor-sharp dagger ran up the seam from her ankle to her waist. Her legs were solid and smooth, she may no longer be an active marine, but she kept the same PT regimen. Renee was afraid that if she dropped it, her long, lean muscles would quickly turn to flab. She'd been tanning since they had learned of the plot, some vain piece of her wanting to look her best naked. Ren was still looking forward to how Dae would react when he saw her tan.

"My my my, you are a spitfire, aren't you." The guard smiled while he pushed her leg back into the contraption as it bound her again. He moved his careful hold over to her right leg as the rings disengaged; her sundered favorite heather grey yoga pants fell into the moist, red carnage on the floor. The sandstone-colored guard's thick fingers were so close to her kitty. She needed any touch to alleviate her burning need for relief.

"You want this, don't you?" The beast held his thumb close enough to her womanhood that she could feel his body heat. She nodded as her eyes begged. He smiled as he toyed with her covered clitty; It was sufficient to cause another gush of wetness. "Too bad for you, I already defiled a beauty before my shift. I would have made you cum so hard." He stepped back as the metal restraints snapped back into place. Unlike the demons she had seen put their cocks to work, his penis was an inhuman sandstone hue and texture, looking to have cracks in its rocky exterior as now it stood tall. It still looked so inviting. She needed anything in her vacant pussy.

The head priest didn't remove her bra and panties. His hands explored her skin, stopping at a place on her left side, a long raised scar between two ribs that flowed under the side of her bra. In boot camp during combat water survival, a piece of equipment broke as another recruit tripped into her, causing a rope to slice through her skin as she was thrown, nearly unconscious, into the water below. It caused a collapsed lung and a permanent scar as her class had to save her life.

A stint in the hospital forced her to fall behind by a few rotations. Dae traveled halfway across the continent to visit her in that hospital. She may have admonished him for using student loans to make the journey. Ren felt a little wrong about that, as she had needed the presence of her only family so bad. Dae would have walked through fire to be by her side, and Renee had no question that she would do the same.

With her sports bra still on her chest, Renee's solitary tattoo was only partially visible. Below the jagged scar in her grandmother's cursive script was written, 'Fight on, always!' Seeing that ink sent a surge of mind-clearing adrenaline through her body, removing at least some of the lust-infused brain fog.

"Not quite flawless." The priest smiled at her. Quick slices on the seams of her bra and a sharp tug of the fabric left her topless and revealed the other half of the tattoo. It felt good to be free of the restrictive material. "Impressive."

'Remember...' The word was in Dae's somewhat chicken scratch of a script. Reminding Ren of his love for her and what would happen if she lost focus even for a moment. His was written for the purpose where her grandmother's writing was from the last letter she ever wrote to her. Ren was eight when she had her heart attack, and even when she had been so weak before her open-heart surgery, she wrote a letter to Renee in her flowing script, letting her know she was truly loved. It was a reminder that Ren wasn't a burden to the world. Her words of love were earlier in the correspondence, while Ren always suspected that the signature was as much a pep talk for herself as it was for her beloved granddaughter.

Ren's chest was large, perfectly shaped, and far from natural. Throughout her active service, her breasts were the equivalent of mosquito bites. Uncle Sam paid for her college as well as her boost in confidence. The next surprise, on top of her all-over tan, was her pierced nipples, which predated the enhancements. They were a reminder of her wild, untamed personality in high school. It was a girl she never wanted to be again. Her areolae were tiny and perfectly positioned on her unnaturally perky breasts. Playing with the pair of silver barbells was essential in making her cum.

Renee had debated getting her breasts augmented for the longest time. When Dae was diagnosed with soft tissue cancer and was given a fifty-fifty shot at surviving, Ren decided then and there that if he pulled through, she would get the implants. Life was too fucking short not to treat herself to something every now and then.

Seeing the reminders of the people that loved her and what wildness had wrought on her steeled her resolve. Her icy blue eyes stared down the head priest; The man holstered his dagger in his officious-looking robe. His hands inspected her breasts slowly and thoughtfully. "You are a bad girl, aren't you?"

Renee glared at him as she shook her head. Not in over a decade. She attempted to send in her thoughts.

"Very nice 34Ds if my expert fingers are correct." He was. "You're a tiny, natural AA, aren't you?"

She nodded. How much did these terrible people know about everyone they captured? Why would anyone side with the dark one? Then again, think about politics. The sociopathic had ways of making disaffected groups rally to their cause.

"Usually, when a woman goes that much bigger, they turn out unnatural. Your tits are simply stunning." The priest lightly slapped each breast and watched how they jiggled. "The great one is going to enjoy you."

Fingers slowly explored her torso and limbs. The young, bearded man's digits pressed callously on the spot on her right arm where the demons had drawn blood after she was subdued and restrained. "We just need to ensure a bad girl like you is clean enough for our associates to sully. That takes time." Her mind flashed to a humorous image of demonic med techs running a bevy of tests on all the captives.

What kind of STIs would demons have to worry about? The absurd thought very nearly caused her to laugh. Then again, according to the old myths, incubi could get women pregnant in their sleep. Perhaps their anatomy was close enough to share pathogens, or the ladies needed to be free of infection for the ritual to work.

"Anyone want to bet that her silver hair isn't natural?" The priest chuckled at the others. Her beige panties were rendered see-through by the molten honey flowing from her vagina. He gripped the thin elastic on either hip and pulled, ripping them free of her privates and tossing them like refuse on the floor.

Knowing that she may have been the hunter who would need to strip naked to enter the incredible archive, Renee had gotten waxed for the first time in five years. That was before the coin flip that decided who would be the bait. Dae went with her to the appointment to do the same. It was a show of solidarity with her. Neither had seen the other's results. Why haven't we tried anything? We're fucking married without the sex.

"I guess we will never know. Tsk, tsk, tsk." The priest clucked his tongue at her with a smirk. "You are a bad girl whether you wish to admit it or not. May I?" His hand hovered just off her bare pussy. It was bizarre that the evil things had them chained against their will but wanted consent when they touched their genitals.

Her body needed contact, even with the burst of resolve from seeing Dae and her grandmother's words. She nodded, feeling like it was a betrayal.

"You want this, don't you?" The man hovered just off her labia, so close to touching her.

"Yesth." Renee tried begging through the gag as she nodded. Her hips pushed to cant her womanhood forward enough to make contact with his digits. His fingers moved just far enough away to keep the tease going.

"Too bad for you. That is not my duty." He sneered as he pulled his hand away. "I don't get to frolic with the livestock."

Renee glared at him.

"Let me clean you up." He produced a handkerchief from his robe to clean the spittle from when she tried to beg. "If I remove this, are you going to scream?" The jackass fingered the gag.

Ren shook her head. It felt like another betrayal, but she was being truthful.

"Maybe you are a good girl after all." He snapped, and one of his minions undid the knot below her ponytail.

"I am." Ren's voice was soft.

"Well, you still have awhile until they are ready for you. Maybe longer if the other seekers are successful."

"Okay."

"Don't worry. Someone will be along soon to get you going." He pointed at her pussy. She could feel nectar dripping from her.

"Okay." Renee gulped and leaned back.

"From what I hear, when you die, it will feel like you are having the best orgasm of your life for eternity." The priest patted her on her hip and left to find the next person to strip as the carnal machine kept running.

Dae -- Researching in the archive.

Most of the concerned men and women flew into the stacks with little or no plan. Dae thought he was prepared but cursed himself for not admitting to Renee that he loved the woman last night while they were relaxing on the couch. It was a few days before they thought the window for the possible ritual was supposed to open. Dae had been convinced that he had a little more time. He fell asleep on the couch, and Ren had pulled the blanket over him and let him snooze all night.

In a couple minutes, he found a librarian. They were all angels dressed in flowing golden robes. They all had wings, but none were flying. In a few more minutes, he was sat in front of a computer, coding up a script to try and find the true name of the demon that was going to fuck and then slaughter his woman if he couldn't stop them. Dae employed an optical recognition library against a stunningly large database of monsters and demons.