All Comments on 'The Role Players Pt. 04'

by hollygurl29

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RhondaParker54RhondaParker54almost 6 years ago
Superb

Holly gurl your delicate handling of Eric/Holly emotional problems makes this sound more like a confession than a story line. Gripping. Congratulations. Hope the Troll took head of what you said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wonderful

i loved this story, and we here more if possible, if not that is ok to(i would love to hear who was responsible for the machine malfunction) . I love the writing style and the story idea, i look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A nice twist to the story!

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Brilliant!

So very insightful. Maybe this chapter should be titled "Becoming Holly". This is a great tale and very well told. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved Every Word .

Thank You from the bottom of my heart for sharing with us a most beautiful story . I know it's not finished yet but , I have so enjoyed reading all you have written and have to admit this chapter left me with tears of joy .

Hugs & Love

Kathryn. x

TheBlackfairy2005TheBlackfairy2005almost 2 years ago

Hollygurl i just want to say this story has taken a very similar course as my personal story in that what took place in this chapter kind of happened to me back last easter, except it was my subconcusus telling me to embrace my life and accept i am a submissive and like holly i know i too am broken.

thank you Nibs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhollygurl29@hollygurl29
I have a full length novel available if you might be interested. It is called The Master Plan and is available on Amazon for Kindle or the Kindle reading application. It can be found under the author name William Womack.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES