The Room Was Bright

Story Info
Master plays with his tied up sub.
1k words
4.13
14.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was bright. She squirmed, nervous but excited, under her master's gaze as he inspected her. There wasn't much room to move, with her ankles cuffed together and her arms stretched over her head. Even still, her arms strained at the rope and her legs crossed, her body struggling to cover itself out of habit.

There was a small smirk on his face. She wasn't sure if it was because he approved of what he saw, or if he just enjoyed watching her get embarrassed. Either way, he was clearly entertained by the sight of her. Which, of course, only made her more nervous for what he was planning.

He circled around her, still watching her body and the way she shifted under his scrutiny. He stopped behind her, and she heard the closet open. A shiver crawled up her spine. She loved that closet, and all the toys in it. And she feared it, too.

She heard her master's steps as he approached her from behind. She tensed further, a small whine escaping her lips as she anticipated his touch. He laid his hand on her hip, making her gasp from the sudden warmth that radiated from that spot through her entire body. Sliding his hand up and over her waist and rib cage, he made his way to her breast and pressed his bare chest against her back. She could feel his breath against her neck, every nerve in her body hypersensitive to him.

Softly, slowly, gently, her master slid the flogger up the side of her leg, causing her to shake. She knew pain was coming, and the thrill of that anticipation was moving its way across her skin and into her body. Her breathing became shallow as all of her thoughts turned to the places where he touched her. She shivered at his touch when he brushed his fingers gently over her nipple, and moaned as his lips grazed her neck.

The room where she was bound had seemed so cold before, goosebumps appearing on her skin and her nipples hardening from the chill in the air. But all of a sudden she was feeling flushed and warm. His touch on her skin was like a warm shower on a cold day, soothing her skin and helping her to forget the cool air outside of his influence. The place between her legs was particularly warm, and she was painfully aware of it as her wetness began to run down and onto her thighs.

Shivering as he pulled away, she attempted to relax. Going stiff would only make it harder to take the flogging. Despite her attempts at deep breathing, she still found herself overwhelmed with anticipation and desire.

She heard a footstep behind her as her master shifted, choosing the perfect angle. Another as he prepared to strike her.

She cried out when the flogger hit her backside, heat and pain spiking through her skin. She gasped out a moan as her body processed the sensation, her mind starting to go blank. There was another strike on the same spot, more painful than the last. Then the flogger came down again, this time on the other side. Her master began to pick up his pace, choosing the most delicious places to bless with the sting of his instrument.

A pause. A long, silent pause stretched out and filled the room as she gasped for air. Warmth and comfort enveloped her from behind, her bruised skin aching as his legs and hips pressed against the places that had been targeted. She moaned and shivered while her master's arms wrapped around her. He returned one hand to her breast while the other one held the flogger, resting the tool on the front of her thigh.

She continued to shake, moaning as her master fondled her. He used his fingers to torment her nipples, interspersing his gentle pets with cruel but delightful pinching. The hand holding the flogger moved down, so that the butt of the handle was poised at her entrance.

He stroked her there, using the handle of his toy to tease her pussy. She moaned and mumbled incoherently around the gag stuffing her mouth, drool escaping her lips as she lost control of most of her faculties.

Slowly, inch by tortuous inch, her master slid the handle inside of her, having had it customized for just this purpose. His other hand abandoned her breast and stroked his fingers down the front of her ribcage, down her stomach, down to her hips, and eventually down to her clit. He continued the torture her there as he had done to her nipples, circling gently and not giving her all that she wanted, then pinching just enough to make her squeal.

She shook uncontrollably while he fucked her with the flogger, her mind going blank and seeing pure white in painful ecstasy. Her gasping became heavier and heavier as her moans grew in volume, barely contained by the ball she clenched between her teeth.

He bit her neck hard, the pain cutting through the pleasure before melding with it, creating a beautiful blend of torture and gratification that swirled throughout her body as she came closer and closer to her limit.

At last her master applied consistent stimulation to her clit, stroking her faster and faster, the pleasure reaching an unbearable peak.

"Cum for me, little one."

She screamed out, her legs shaking as her pleasure exploded inside of her, her muscles contracting around her master's toy. He continued to stroke it inside of her, letting off her clit so she could relax into him and stroking his hand down and across her inner thigh.

It was difficult to return to reality, with him continuing to use the flogger inside of her. As she did, though, she became very aware of the hardness poking at her from behind. She moaned again, knowing what she could expect next. Her master pulled her tighter against him, pressing his cock against her ass.

"My turn, pet."