The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was wide eyed now. A single hand slid Lindsey's skirt up to her back, exposing her round ass. My cock nodded at the side of her two bulbous ass cheeks and the mound nestled between them concealed in a black thong. Still, my eyes were pulled downward yet again. The two embraced and I could hear them kissing, but I saw that swollen shaft jabbing outward underneath Lindsey's black panties. It was all on full display, lit by the haunting light of the TV, the two lovers' crotches jutting out at me.

I was rock hard. I allowed myself to squirm ever so slightly. How could I not? Lindsey was grinding herself over that big cock now. I could see way the soft flesh of her pussy split over it, even through her panties. It wasn't long before Trent's hand slid over and down her ass cheek. His fingers found the black fabric of her thong.

It snapped!

The sudden motion caught Lindsey off gaurd as much as it did me. Trent shushed her when she responded with a giggle. I could hear their mouths lock again. But I was watching Trent's hand. He was guiding that bulbous head of his dick through the folds of Lindsey's pussy.

I watched it push in. I watched Lindsey's body tense. I trembled when she arched her back, then lowered it slowly down the length of Trent's cock. I could see every inch disappear inside of her. When at last her ass cheeks planted themselves near the bottom, I could only see Trent's balls as they mashed against her.

They wasted no time. My cock was already burning. I hadn't even touched myself yet, though I craved that. Lindsey bounced her ass on my roommate's lap as quietly as she could. My full attention would normally have been glued to a specimen such as her.

But I couldn't take my eyes off that cock.

Lindsey's flesh seemed to mold around the damned thing. Trent barely had to move, if at all, and his shaft seemed to offer recoil to the girl's gyrations. It was like a piston, firing into her with the slightest movement, spreading her flesh around it like a latex glove. I should not have been able to see it in the dark... but how could I not? Trent's massive balls bounced as wildly as Lindsey's ass. I wondered what they felt like. I wanted to grope them in my fingers, to feel them on my cheek...

I blinked. The dizzying spell remained. I couldn't look away from that dick. My cock throbbed... but so did other places. What the hell was wrong with me?

A particularly hard jab from Trent's dick forced a loud gasping groan from Lindsey. Trent chuckled and clapped a hand over her mouth. My eyes snapped shut. Probably just in time. I could hear their motions had ceased. They were probably looking right at me, to see if I'd "stirred".

I heard kissing again. My eyes blinked open in time to catch both of Trent's hands clasping Lindsey's ass. He stood up... his cock was still half buried inside her... then carried Lindsey toward the hall like a toddler. A part of me died when I saw it. I was too mesmerized. I didn't want this to end. I wanted to see Lindsey ride it more, I wanted to watch Trent's huge cock slamming into her.

They disappeared into the shadow of the hall. Seconds later I heard the door to his room close.

The air that rushed into my open mouth was cold and sharp. I rolled over on my back and adjusted myself. I was still seeing stars. More pointedly, I was still seeing those big balls slapping against the bottom of Lindsey's thighs. My own cock felt so hard it might shoot off of my body. I wanted to grab it and start stroking myself but I found that when I touched it, my dick throbbed and burned. I could still see that massive shaft in my mind. One more touch and I'd explode in my pants.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to get a grip. What was I going to do? Should I run into the bathroom and jerk myself off? Thinking of Trent? I couldn't do that. That would be giving in. But I couldn't just go to sleep. Even as I fought the thoughts away I was humping at air, my hard cock sliding against my jogging pants.

I could hear them now. It sounded like the bed was being hammered into the wall, with Lindsey screaming to the beat of each thrust. It wasn't anything I hadn't heard before. I'd been woken up by that very same annoying sound. Only now... I could see it. I could see Trent smiling as he slammed his body into Lindsey's ass. The way his hips would roll. The way his dangling balls would swing. The way that thick shaft would writhe before it plunged into her flesh.

I had to do something. I couldn't shake it. As quietly as I could, I snuck down the hall into the bathroom. Trent's door was shut. When I passed, I could hear their flesh colliding. God I had to fucking hurry!

I closed the bathroom door gently, flicked on the light, and fumbled for the lid to the toilet. I could still hear them, only now I heard Trent moaning. His dick must have been so damn hard. Throbbing, jabbing deeper into Lindsey, getting ready to...

I barely pulled my cock out and squeezed it a single time before I erupted, shooting ribbons of cum into the toilet. My knees wobbled. My vision blurred in the bright light. It kept going. I bit the fist of my free hand to keep from making a sound. The whole time, I pictured someone else coming, another cock straining in my hand.

It seemed like forever before it subsided. When it did, I stood weak and panting with my spent cock in my hand. A glaze of cum ringed my hand near the reddened head of my dick. I let it go, watching it shrink away from my grip. I was in a daze. Had I really just cum to... that? To him? I tried to fight with the clarity that was sweeping my senses. It was telling me that I'd gotten worked up by watching Trent and Lindsey fuck. That I'd thought of Lindsey's ass being pounded when I jerked myself off.

But I knew that was not true. I recoiled from the realization, but it was the truth. It was Trent's cock. Trent's body. The way he fucked her, the way he'd ripped her panties off, the way it had split her open...

I needed to get out of the bathroom. I closed the toilet lid, ignoring the flush lever in fear that it'd make too much noise. I tucked my dick back into my pants and used a towel to wipe my hands clean. I had to sneak back to the couch, or to my room, before they heard me. Would either of them care? For all they knew I had woken up to use the bathroom. I couldn't risk it. I pulled the door open and reached for the light switch.

Trent stood completely naked before the bathroom door in the hall.

I froze in my tracks. Trent paused as well. He regarded me for a second, then gave me a grin. He didn't seem shocked to see me... why would he? I lived here. His body was heaving. I could see the sweat on his chest in the light from the bathroom. And my eyes didn't stop there. Trent was naked. I'd never seen him like that. I could see the thin sheen of hair that coated his abs, the roots of his waist that seemed to glide right down...

Down to his dangling cock. It was supposed to be a glance. One that I couldn't help. But when I saw it I couldn't look away. How long? How long was I really going to stand there a mere two feet from the guy and ogle his half flaccid dick? Was it three seconds? Four? It was far too long.

It still throbbed, bouncing with the beat of his heart. Even at half mast the damn thing was huge. I'd not seen very many dicks in my life. This one was just impossible. A thin shiny glaze coated the entire thing from the base to the tip, where I thought I could see the faintest drip of his milky cum. I imagined I could feel the heat from his crotch, from his entire body.

I felt my lip quiver. I was trying to say something, but the words never found my lips. I blinked and glanced back up at Trent. He didn't say anything. I realized he was looking me over as well. Did he know? Could he know what I'd just done? That sly grin had never faded, instead it had grown. His eyes found mine and punched right into my insides.

And I couldn't fucking help it. My eyes dropped again.

Trent wore a big smile now. I turned as quickly as I could and slipped by him down the hall.

I retreated into my room and gently closed the door behind me. My mind was racing. I buried myself in as many covers as possible in my bed and did my best to stop shaking.

****

It had taken hours for me to get back to sleep and I was paying dearly for it. I sat up in bed after my alarm on my phone sounded. Work was just an hour and a half away. I needed to get ready, to follow that same tired routine. Work in the day. Classes in the afternoon or the evening. Coffee and energy drinks.

However, my head was swimming. It was like I got no sleep at all. That wasn't far from the truth. I'd slept on the couch, sure, but when I'd finally gotten in bed I must have tossed until the early hours of the morning. Maybe only as recent as a couple of hours before my alarm.

I remembered trying to calm down. Trying to ease my mind, trying to stop shaking, trying to melt that cold feeling in my chest. Most of all, I'd tried to get the images out of my head. Trent fucking Lindsey. Trent's balls bouncing beneath her. Trent's huge dick driving into her. Trent... naked in the hall, his wet cock...

I groggily made my way into the hall. I heard the shower running. The bathroom door was shut. Either Trent or his recent catch was already in there. I sighed and headed toward the small kitchen of our apartment. I dared not let my mind wander... if it were Trent in that shower and what that might look like.

Turning the faucet on, I splashed water onto my face over the kitchen sink. I slurped a bit and spit the taste out of my mouth. I needed coffee. I needed a shower, too. More than ever I needed that routine to shake myself awake. I felt heavy and weak. I went through the motions fixing a pot of coffee, poured myself the first cup and turned.

Lindsey was just emerging from the hall, somewhat hastily. Our eyes locked. She stopped in her tracks and looked to be searching for the words to say. I had none to offer. I was just as caught off guard as she was. I recognized the tight skirt she'd worn the night before. Her eyeliner was smeared. If she weren't so incredibly beautiful, I would have said she looked in worse shape than I was.

She offered me a frail smile. "Hey! Um, Mike, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, sorry."

"I-I'm Lindsey," She told me.

The two of us shared another awkward few seconds of silence.

"Uh, sorry," I said thinking quickly, "I just didn't know anyone else was here."

"Yeah," Lindsey said. "Trent said I could crash until in the morning, so... here I am."

Lindsey offered me another sheepish smile. Even that was gorgeous. She swept some of her messy black hair away from her face. Moving into the kitchen, she licked her lips.

"Look, I hope we didn't wake you," Lindsey said. "We were pretty drunk when we got here."

It was meant as an apology of sorts. But when she paused, I saw that there was a question behind Lindsey's eyes. She was trying to find out if I'd watched them, or seen them at all. Internally, I relaxed a bit. At least it meant Trent hadn't told her anything else. I'd worried all night about our meeting in the hall... and the clear evidence I'd left in the toilet, what I'd done in the bathroom.

"Nah, don't worry," I said offering my own smile. "I was out. Every chance I get to sleep I make the best of it."

At first, I couldn't be sure how well my poker face was working. Not with my mind flashing me images of Lindsey's ass being hammered by a huge dick. Then I could see a bit of tension melt away from Lindsey's body.

"Cool, um..." She motioned with her thumb to the door of our apartment. "If I'm late to work again my boss will kill me."

"I know the feeling," I said playing along.

"I already told Trent bye, but um, just tell him I had a great time?"

"Sure."

"It was nice meeting you, Mike," Lindsey said.

She was already turning toward the door.

"You bet," I called after her.

In seconds the door had shut. Out of habit, I made my way to the door and turned the dead bolt. I passed the couch and the love seat, noting how the cushions of the latter were shifted and uneven. Trent must have turned off the TV during the night. I was impressed that he'd remembered such a thing when I hadn't. I scoffed to myself. Clearly I had much more than that on my mind the night before.

I had just lifted my coffee cup to my lips when Trent walked in. I took a hard swallow of the hot liquid and set my cup down.

"What's going on, man!" Trent greeted me with his usual broad smile.

"H-hey dude," was all I could offer.

I could feel the hair stand up on my neck. I waited for Trent to say anything about the night before. Would he tease me for... when we ran into each other in the hall? Would he bring up the way I'd looked at him?

Trent went about his way, fixing himself a glass of water. It was his usual first step in the morning, like my coffee. What was unusual was that it was the first time I'd seen him walk around the apartment with only a towel around his waist. In all the days I'd roomed with him, he'd always gotten dressed immediately after showering.

My brain went into a frenzy. All the images and the mixed thoughts of the night before flooded back. And the best I could do was stand there and gawk at him. I couldn't peel my eyes from his tan muscled back, or the way it contrasted the white towel draped about his waist. How the hell did he get the thing tied so low? I could see the swells in the tops of his ass cheeks as he filled his glass with ice. I glimpsed his big powerful thigh through the slit where the towel came together.

I crossed my legs. Why? Was it already affecting me? Why was I seeing him so differently now? Seeing that meaty leg seemed to bend my brain right around it, to the place Trent's bare crotch hid beneath that towel.

Trent gulped down half of his water. He glanced over at me and grinned.

"Coffee again, Wild Man?"

I blinked and nodded. "Yep. Gotta get some kind if energy in me."

Trent made a face. "That stuff will kill you, dude. You need something better inside you."

I did my best to ignore what he'd said.

"You off to work, too?" I asked.

He nodded. "In a bit. Work keeps piling in, man. We're finishing a few metal roofs on a couple of houses in this subdivision this weekend. Next week we start this big job. There's a place out on the coast? Used to be hotel but these people made it into like a nightclub. We gotta knock some walls down and make several rooms into one or something. Sounds like a happening place. Maybe we go finally hang out together there one weekend, you know?"

Trent was in and out of the refrigerator. I'd barely listened to what he'd said. I was trying to keep my face in my coffee cup. Jesus, why could I not stop looking? I'd seen him shirtless a hundred times. My eyes kept darting over every time he'd turn. Was I really hoping the towel would slip open?

"Probably hit a dive bar or something tonight." Trent turned to face me. "You in?"

"Dude," I protested. "How in the world do you have energy for this stuff every night? I just saw the poor girl you were with run out of here a second ago."

"Lyndsey?" Trent chuckled. "Yeah, she was a trip. Did she say anything?"

I shrugged. "She at least said bye. Are you meeting her again tonight?"

Trent shook his head. "Nah, man. Going to get a few beers with Jason and Liam. Might meet another chick, you never know."

I shook my head in disbelief and sipped my coffee.

"Did you see the way Lindsey was riding it man?"

I almost choked. Somehow, I swallowed the hot coffee without spewing it across the kitchen.

"I... I didn't see you guys come in," I quickly retorted.

Trent's eyes stared straight through me. That sly grin opened on his face.

"C'mon, Mikey, I could see you watching. You were squirming like a worm on a hook at one point man."

I blinked and looked away. For a second I opened my mouth to lie, but I knew I was cooked. But how? How had he seen?

Trent laughed. "It's alright man, it's no big deal. That chick had a set of legs on her didn't she?"

I blew out a sigh and agreed. "I'll say. Looked like you worked her over pretty good."

"Lindsey was all cocky and talking mad game last night," Trent said finishing the last of a hard boiled egg he'd retrieved from the refrigerator. "She got what she wanted and more, though."

I shrugged again. "Well, I got to see the first part. On the couch? At that point there wasn't a lot I could do. I wasn't gonna jump up and run to the bedroom. Probably would have scared her off."

Trent smiled as he chewed on a second hard boiled egg. He swallowed and crossed his arms, leaning against the counter. I ignored his leg when his big thigh slipped forward out of the towel he wore.

"She had a good time in the bedroom too," Trent told me. "I guess we all kinda had a good time last night then."

I tried to sip my coffee and not meet Trent's eyes. The ensuing silence wasn't going away though. When I finally looked back. Trent was still staring at me, smirking. It was as if he were waiting.

"Just that little bit of a scene got you that worked up, Wild Man?"

When Trent said the words, he stepped away from the counter a bit... toward me.

"Huh?" It was the best response I had.

Trent took another step. "You finished yourself off in the bathroom, dude. Just from seeing a girl get a short bit of pounding?"

I had no words. I could feel my bottom lip quivering, ready to fire out whatever lies my mind could feed them. My insides had turned to cold stone however. Trent was now standing close. He wasn't awkwardly close yet, but he was now in my personal space.

Trent smiled. "If that's all it takes to get you to blow, man, we gotta get you back into practice. You need to get some action, brother."

I cracked a weak grin. "Y-yeah. Tell me about it. It's... it's kinda wild seeing it... seeing it up close like that."

Trent's eyes searched mine. I was melting under that hot gaze. He still wore that damn smirk. He knew. He had to know. I remembered the hall... the way he'd smiled at me. He knew then... didn't he?

He took yet another step toward me. Now Trent was point blank directly in front of me. I didn't know how to react.

"I get the funny feeling you like seeing it up close like that," Trent said. "You liked everything you saw last night, didn't you?"

My mouth hung open. Trent's eyes flitted down to my lips and back up. His smirk was growing. His arms started moving. I was so locked into his gaze that I couldn't see what he was doing, but I heard it went the towel hit the floor.

Without looking away, Trent took my hand in his. I was no more than a puppet, frozen in pure shock. My breath rushed out of my chest when my hand was placed around a thick, fleshy object between us.

"Yeah," Trent said with a smile full of bright teeth. "That's what I thought. This is what you were wanting to see, right?"

I looked away from him. I could only gasp a breath or two. It began to swell in my hand. I'd felt my own cock, but never one like this. The damned thing felt heavy. I could close my hand around it, but god there was so much of it. The cock nodded in my grip. Out of some perverse reflex, my hand squeezed into a fist and felt the strength welling up in Trent's shaft.

"Am I right or am I right?" Trent asked with a snicker.

I couldn't answer him. I couldn't even look at him. Instead my eyes fell with the gravity. I was staring down between us, watching my own hand begin to stroke another man's cock. My head was spinning.

"Let's just see then, Wild Man."

As he said it, I felt both of Trent's hands on my shoulders. It wasn't even that hard of a push. I sank and collapsed to my knees like a stuffed doll. Trent's outstretched arms kept me there. My jaw was shaking. His cock was right in front of my face. Was this really happening? The swollen pink head of his dick nodded as if to answer my thoughts.