The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few seconds I could only stare. My mouth still hung open, and my hand still stroked the thick piece of flesh as if it were my own. It clearly was not. So many marks were foreign to me, so many tiny discolorations I'd never seen before. Trent's dick swelled even stiffer in my grip, and I saw the stretched lines of skin pulled tight from the glans like the strings of a harp.

I felt a hand behind my head. Trent pulled me in and in a mere second, his fat spongey tip was sliding into my lips.

That was all it took. Trent didn't remove his hand from my head, but he didn't guide me. He didn't need to. Like some kind of programmed slave, my head slid back and forth, welcoming the first inches of his massive dick into my mouth.

I pulled it from my lips and gawked once again at it. Immediately I wanted more. I dove back in, pointing the bulky thing upward, and planted my lips on the underside of his shaft. My tongue swam out and slurped greedily. With each new motion, my mouth seemed to get hungrier for more dick. My inhibitions were gone. I licked across the swollen mass, feeling every line of skin and every bristle of trimmed hair.

Adjusting on the floor, I guided the dick back into my head, sliding one hand around Trent's body. I found a round, solid slab of ass cheek and clutched it for support. Gripping the trunk of this huge dick, I gulped more of it into my mouth. My tongue was wagging across every bit of skin it touched. I pushed further, and the engorged tip of Trent's cock mashed against the back of my throat.

Then and there, I stared down the length of the thing. Trent's dick prodded my tonsils, and yet my lips were nowhere near the base of his shaft. I barely had my entire mouth around him. I knew I wasn't taking the whole thing inside my throat. Deep down inside, this realization hurt me. I wanted all of it in me.

Slowly, I slid my mouth off of his cock. I realized that I hadn't actually been breathing for a while, and I gasped. I felt saliva all over my chin. Inspecting Trent's cock, I could see my spit coating the front four inches of it. I stroked it, marveling at how it could feel so tender yet so stiff in my fist.

I lifted my head. It was as if I'd forgotten this monster of a dick was attached to a man. My roommate stared down at me with that same grin. I imagined what he must be looking at. I wondered how I looked, crumpled in the kitchen floor on my knees stroking his dick and wiping saliva from my lips.

"Don't stop now, Wild Man," Trent said pulling my head toward his cock. "That's starting to feel real fucking good."

Trent's powerful hand now took control of my head. I abandoned the use of my hands now grasping both of his tight ass cheeks. I didn't have to do very much this round. It started with his ass cheeks squeezing together in my hands. His hips rolled forward. That huge dick drove itself into my mouth straight to the pit of my throat. He pulled back and found a rythym, pumping himself into my head.

It became a dizzying experince. The slick meat spreading my jaw with each thrust, the brief pain of the tip butting into my throat, the motion of those impeccable hips driving the whole thing on... it was a beautiful blur. My eyes lifted to look at Trent. Up to this point my mind had gone completely blank. I wondered if this is what Lyndsey had felt like, drunk on cock and content to be so. I watched Trent's face when he started to groan. Something deep inside me hoped I was getting him off, that I was doing a good job.

My head was pulled away and Trent reached for his dick. He stroked himself for a few seconds before beating my lips and nose with his shaft. It was the strangest feeling to be hit with a cock, but I wanted him to do it more, to do it harder until my lips stung from the force.

Instead Trent pulled his dick upward and pushed my face into his crotch. It was so sudden it caught me by surprise. My mouth was now planted firmly into the skin of his big balls. Like an animal my mouth opened and sucked the flesh right in.

I was so far gone then. My hand swept back around and scooped his entire scrotum up. My tongue was out, exploring every bit of skin I could. One of them slipped into my mouth and my eyes rolled. I lapped at it like toy and tossed it about on my tongue. Trent's cock rested heavily right atop my forehead. I licked my way back up the underside of the shaft and dove back onto the head of his dick. Trent's balls were still in my hand, his ass I clutched in the other. I made a mess of myself, battering my face into his crotch as far as I could. The slurping sounds were loud now. It was all running down my face.

That's when I felt his fingers weave into my hair and pull. The pain was momentary, but it forced me right to my feet.

And there I stood. I was gasping for breath and staring into the eyes of the man whose cock I had been gulping down.

Trent was breathing heavily and smiling at me. The world came reeling back to me, but I hadn't quite fallen from cloud nine yet. I was confused. I wasn't done... what...

Trent chuckled. "You're really good at that, Wild Man. I knew you would be."

I blinked. Trent. I was sucking Trent's dick. My roommate. I had been in the floor gagging on his cock like a bitch. Had it really happened?

"I gotta get to work, dude," Trent said suddenly. "Long drive. Don't want you to be late either."

Trent leaned in close. His lips were nearly touching mine. His eyes pierced right through me.

"Wouldn't want you to have to explain that, would we?"

Like that he was gone. Trent had scooped up his towel and retreated toward his room before I could even blink. I was left standing in the middle of the kitchen on weak knees with drool running off my face and tears streaming from the corners of my eyes.

I waited for the shock to wear off.

I waited a long time.

****

It was an off day to day the least.

I waited tables all day. I used my most polite voice the same as I always did. From table to table I darted, wondering why I didn't take a better job, the way I always did. Refilling glasses, letting the older gentlemen know that breakfast was over and suggesting the best dish on the lunch menu, cracking corny jokes with families, doing my best to reel in tips... it was all the same. I was used to this.

What I was not used to was thinking of cock all day. Every time a customer stared at me as I talked, I wondered if they could still see the glaze of spit running off my chin. It was ridiculous. I had showered. But I could still feel it there. A part of me thought I could still feel the soreness on my cheek from being beat with a thick shaft. I could still feel the bulk prodding my throat.

My mind was scattered. I delivered orders to the wrong table. I refilled glasses with the wrong drink. Some tables I overlooked or forgot completely. The only thing that was in focus was the image of a dick wagging right in front of my face. The look on Trent's face was there, that knowing smirk, the one that told me he knew what I was.

At several points during the day, my friend Emily would stop me and ask if I was okay. I blamed it on fatigue, the good old "work and class" excuse that I so often used. Even her sincere expression was one that I misread. Could Emily see a change? Could she tell that I'd sucked my roommate off that morning? Was there some kind of cock lust in my eyes she could recognize?

"You just seem like you're not here," Emily said.

"Nah, I'm fine," I told her distantly.

Emily raised an eyebrow as she grabbed a pitcher of tea. "That's reassuring. Why don't you take a break for a while? Cut loose?"

She sounded like Trent.

"You can come hang out tonight with my sister and I," Emily went on. "Have some drinks? You know, fun?"

Emily offered me a playful smile. I considered her offer. Any other day of the week I'd have jumped at the opportunity to hang out with this girl outside of work. She was short but well developed in all the right places. When we'd met I'd crushed on her pretty hard.

I shook my head and thanked her. Watching her ass twist as she walked away to go refill drinks, I wasn't even sure why I turned her down of all people. All I could imagine was her plump ass slamming down around thick hairy thighs and a swollen cock. I saw her half dressed in my head, being hoisted like a doll and fucked in her uniform in my living room, with Trent's grinning face behind her.

I had to splash water on my face in the restroom after that, and I could hardly meet eyes with Emily the rest of the shift.

Class was no better that evening. I sat as far back from the professor as I could, as far away from other people as possible. I stared at the screen of my laptop, barely hearing the words from the front of the room. One thought kept racing through my head the entire lecture. It was the thing I couldn't shake all day long. Every time my mind landed there, I hung my head shamefully and rubbed my eyes as if that would clear the images. It came back though, that nagging question.

Why didn't Trent finish?

As if that were the most important takeaway from the last twenty-four hours. Gagging on a big dick put several things about my sexuality in clear perspective, but here I was for hours wondering why Trent hadn't blown his load in my mouth. Is that what I wanted? Was I disturbed about having done that this morning? Or was I more bothered that I didn't get to taste his cum? What would I have done... swallowed? Wipe it from my face while Trent teased me?

Needless to say I fought to keep my hard dick hidden most of the day. I tried to put the thoughts and images away. Everything else just seemed so stale. Evidently, I'd already hit the high point of my day. Several times I caught myself with my mouth drooping open. Each time I noticed, it was like I felt it in my lips at that specific second.

That night, as I made my way down the hallway of my apartment, I got a cold feeling in my chest again wondering if I'd walk in to face Trent. My mind raced thinking of what I might say, or what Trent might do. I paused in front of the door. The keys in my hand jingled. I was shaking even as I slid it into the locks.

The apartment was dark. I sighed. Whether I was disappointed or relieved I couldn't tell. Trent must've still been out with his friends, of course. I moped around zombified, continuing my same tired routine. I thought about doing some work on my laptop or watching videos. I decided against it. I didn't want to find out what my bored brain might convince me to search on the computer.

For about an hour and a half I did small chores around the place keeping myself busy. It mostly worked. I was able to empty my brain and clean, actually making progress on the apartment that usually was ignored during the week. Eventually I'd run out of things to do and wound up watching TV on the couch in the dark. Again.

As I flipped through the channels, an odd thought began to gnaw at me. What if I could try everything all over again? Trent obviously knew the score between us. How would he react of he were to come in with another girl and found me "asleep" on the couch like the night before? Something in my head, perhaps wishful thinking, believed my roommate would play along. Trent was that kind of character... or was he?

The more time I spent sitting alone, the more I realized the truth. I was waiting on him. I was waiting on Trent to come in, possibly drunk... and horny. I shifted on the couch. The thought alone was enough to send blood surging to my lower body. I adjusted my basketball shorts as my cock started to harden. I glanced at the door. Is that how this would go? Trent would come home and I would just give myself to him, and yank his big dick out of his pants like one of the sluts he brought home week after week?

Trent had said he'd always known. Had he always been working toward something like this since we'd moved in together? Part of me wanted to fetch a bunch of beers from the fridge and get tanked, then go lie down in Trent's bed naked just to see what would happen.

I pulled my hands from my shorts. Jesus, what was wrong with me? In a matter of two days I'd become full blown faggot for Trent? It was already getting late. Sunday was the one day I'd get to sleep in. I needed it, if for no other reason to clear my head.

When I stood and turned off the TV, I glanced once more at the door. Part of me couldn't ignore the disappointment I felt. The worst was the waiting. I'd gone all day confused as hell and stuck in my head, and now I'd go to sleep without any closure. One way or the other I could have at least had that.

I climbed into bed and shut my eyes. The only thing I focused on now was emptying my head of all thoughts. I allowed myself to relax and forget everything. Maybe the following day I would get out of the apartment and go do things for myself. I wouldn't have to worry about last week or the following week. Just enjoy the day and not be haunted the entire time by what had happened this morning.

Things were just starting to get fuzzy and distant when I heard voices down the hall. My eyes opened. Immediately I recognized Trent's voice. There was also the sound of a woman laughing hysterically.

I sighed to myself. I wasn't even sure how I felt. It wasn't good. I just didn't know why. I listened as the two of them stumbled down the hall. They were no doubt drunk. This was probably a random girl he'd smooched at the bar he had talked about. I didn't roll over to look toward the open door. I was disgusted, I realized. And why? Because I'd missed Trent coming home? Or because I was jealous?

What I knew for sure is I'd have to close the door at some point. Soon I'd barely be able to sleep for the sounds of the two of them fucking. The drunk girls were always the loudest. This one was yammering on about something and laughing in the hall, right outside my open door. Trent kept telling her "okay" and laughing right along with her. I waited, biting my lip angrily. Finally, I heard Trent's bedroom door open and shut. The sounds didn't cease but grew fainter.

I flung my covers off and tromped over to shut my door. Right before I closed it completely, I stopped. I considered being a sneak. I thought of lurking outside Trent's room to listen. If I were quiet enough, I could hear him fucking her. Hell, I could even wait long enough to crack his door open and get another view. What would this girl look like? Did that matter? Wasn't I really just wanting to watch Trent?

I shook my head in disbelief and closed my door. My head was well and truly fucked. I retreated to my bed and nestled in, pulling as many covers up high around my ears hoping to drown out any sound.

****

"Hey."

Black fog was the first thing. I couldn't get out of it. Why was I even trying? Everything felt too good to leave.

"Hey!"

That time I'd truly heard it. My eyes blinked open. Someone was in the room. I couldn't see them. My eyelids fluttered as I search the walls ahead.

"Hey, Mikey!"

I rolled to look behind me. There in the dark of my room stood Trent. I could barely make out his face, but there was no mistaking his chiseled body. Every curve and jutting muscle was there. He was wearing only a pair of those briefs he liked so much.

Still in a confused haze, I licked my dry lips and asked, "Yeah, what's up?"

"You good?"

I blinked at him and sat up on my elbows.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

Trent took a couple of steps toward the bed.

"Are you awake?" Trent asked. "Like, fully awake?"

I sat up completely and tossed my hands up. "I guess I am, Trent, what is it?"

Everything rushed back to me the moment Trent hooked his thumbs in his underwear and tugged them to his ankles. My mouth fell open to welcome a cold breath into my chest. I watched Trent step out of the underwear, then lift his knee toward the bed to rest it on the mattress. I wasn't sure if it was a pose, but his chest was forward, his big arms hung to his sides, and his shadowy limp cock dangled between his thighs.

I stared right at it. I was fully awake that very moment. I allowed my eyes to scan his entire body, taking it all in. There he was again, naked... in my room. Looking at him, even in the dark, I felt so small. Trent was a more imposing figure than me in every single way. The way he stood poised at the edge of my bed naked was crushing me for some reason.

"Mike."

I glanced up. "Y-yeah?"

I could hear the smile in his voice. "Can I join you or not?"

A breath escaped my mouth. I licked my lips again trying to get the word out.

"Yes."

Just like that Trent was climbing onto the bed, right toward me. Not beside me, or near me, but onto me. I fell back to the mattress in retreat as he pulled the covers away and tossed them aside. He hovered for a second. I realized he was straddling me, his huge cock bouncing half limp between his legs. Strong thighs planted themselves around me on either side. Trent's torso sank toward me, right into me.

Before I even realized what was happening, Trent's lips were against mine.

A wash of feelings and smells overwhelmed my senses in that instant. I could smell the sweet spice of his tan skin. When his mouth opened against my own, I felt the bristle of his chin and cheeks. His tongue unfolded into me. At first I didn't respond, but within seconds I was kissing him back. Trent's every motion was strong and passionate. We practically sucked one another in, his massive form grinding against mine, our mouths opening wider with each taste, our tongues diving deeper.

God I felt it. Like an entire other limb, I felt the mass of flesh digging into my crotch and inner thigh. Trent's cock drove down, firmly mashed into me, slid toward my hip, and repeated over and over. My own cock was hardening fast. I was lost in this foreign feeling embrace as Trent rolled his body across mine.

Our mouths parted but Trent's body kept moving. I could see that grin forming, and I knew he was about to say something. But I was already missing the feel of his lips on mine. My hand shot up and tugged his head back down by his thick neck.

We kissed again, even more desperately. This time I found myself more involved. I wrapped my arms around his waist and clutched at the firm flesh of his back. It felt so good to pull this mass of man against me. I thrust my hips upward into Trent, and he mashed me back down with his bulging dick.

I allowed him to pull his head away again, but dove in for his neck. I wasn't disappointed with what I found and ran the flat of my tongue over every salty inch of skin I could reach. My hand slid down. I even moaned when I found his ass check again, squeezing it the way I did in the kitchen so many hours before.

It nearly made me jump when Trent's lips spoke against my ear.

"I take it you thought about me a little bit today," Trent said.

His voice was low, not quite a whisper... more of a moan. My eyes widened and I pressed myself up into him hard, so aroused by the tone I couldn't even respond another way.

"I was hoping so, Wild Man," Trent went on.

He pulled away and propped himself up on his arms, still grinding his lower body across mine. My breaths were coming in gasps.

"You think about my dick, Mikey?"

There was nothing to hide, so I nodded. "All day."

Trent chuckled with his tongue pressed to the inside of his cheek. He was staring me down like I was dinner.

"I was hoping you'd wait up on me tonight," Trent said.

I cocked my head. "What about... the chick you brought home? I... I figured you'd be busy with her."

Trent shrugged. "Thought I would too. I was even gonna ask you to join us. Saw you were asleep."

The thought of group action with Trent made my cock strain against his thigh.