The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We did fuck," Trent went on. "But Emma basically passed out about fifteen minutes in. One minute she's all full of energy ready to go the next she's barely holding her eyes open."

Trent's trademark grin appeared across his face.

"I let her be," Trent told me. "But you know that's twice I haven't gotten to finish now."

His head lowered and his eyes focused sharply on mine. Trent thrust hard into me, drawing a moan up from my gut.

"You wanna finish me, Wild Man?" Trent asked with another hard thrust.

I tried to respond but only a long groan of ecstasy came out of me. When I finally spoke it was between shuddering gasps of breath.

"You... you guys fucked... tonight?"

Trent nodded and grinned again. "If you call it that."

I pulled his head toward mine. Our lips were close again. "I want... I want to taste it... I want to taste your... your dick."

Even saying the words were strange, like I was reciting someone else's script. Speaking the last word made Trent's eyes widen with excitement.

Trent rolled to the side and laid his naked form against the mattress beside me. I followed him eagerly. For some reason, my body knew what to do. I dove right for the bulge of his pectoral, my lips and tongue finding his nipple. So many smells assaulted me there at his chest. Trapped in the thin hair coating his skin, I could smell that same sweet spice of cologne, but there was beer, whiskey, even women's perfume.

My tongue wandered freely. Was this why I'd always stolen glances at these abs? Was I secretly hoping that one day I'd be biting and sucking at them the way I was now? Down I went. Trent sprawled wide, his thighs relaxing. He held one hand behind his head and the other one behind mind while he watched me work.

His waist, his thigh, the crease between his crotch... it all was explored by my tongue. I felt his cock nudge my chin and my neck before I ever even got there. The massive thing was lying back and off to one side. When my eyes found the shape of that big shaft I couldn't delay it any longer. My face lunged for it. My lips closed over the underside of it. I licked and sucked at the soft skin there, feeling it throb against my face in response.

"Oh, damn, Mikey," I heard Trent say. "Give it me."

I cut my eyes up at Trent as I slid my face - and tongue - further down the long shaft of his cock. Finding what I was looking for, I plunged my mouth into the fleshy mounds of Trent's balls. His thighs spread and I nestled in. Manly, musky smells assaulted me. This was not the clean showered cock I had gulped down this morning in the kitchen. I could taste the stale sweat of a man who'd worked outdoors in the heat all day. I could even feel that same heat it seemed, against my face and in my mouth, nearly suffocating me like some sort of masculine humidity. I drank it all in. None of it was repulsive, but just nasty enough to make me want it more.

I watched Trent writhe while I serviced his big balls. He watched me the whole time. I faintly wondered how I must look. I was flat on my chest, but my ass jutted high in the air behind me. I remembered Lyndsey the night before. The way she'd stuck her fat ass up while she worked Trent's cock with her mouth. I held him by the base of his dick as I sucked one of his balls into my mouth. Past the silhouette of his shaft, we could see each other. I wondered what he thought of me in that moment. Was I like Lyndsey to him? Was I like any other catch of the day, dick drunk and mindlessly gobbling up every bit of it I could get? Is that how he saw me now? Like another whore?

I hoped so.

My lips hit the base of Trent's dick and it pulsed in my fingers. That was too much. I raised up, pointed it toward my face, and dove onto it. This time I forced my head as far down as I could. Trent's swollen glans nodded hard against the back of my throat. Strong fingers clutched my hair and shoved me downward even harder. I stayed there until I couldn't breathe, then I stayed a bit longer. When I couldn't handle any more, I slid back up an already slimy shaft.

I worked my head into a rythym. Trent's hips followed. I could hear him gasping. He would release his tug on my hair as my head came up, then tug hard as I went down, all while shoving his cock into me. I don't know how long we did that. Long enough to hear him moaning for sure. I knew the meaning of dick drunk. A strange new taste seemed to cling to Trent's flesh deep in the pores. I did my best to suck every bit of it out. I wondered if I was tasting her, the snoozing slut in the next room.

My head was jerked upward with force. Trent was pulling me toward his face.

"Holy shit, Mikey," Trent gasped.

I crawled to him. At one time I'd hated that name. Now it seemed like an endearing term. I climbed atop Trent the same way he'd straddled me. The contrast between his tight rugged skin and my softer flesh was immediately noticeable when I laid my body on top of his. Two big hands pulled me closer by the cheeks of my ass. I suddenly wished my shorts were gone.

"You are really fucking good at that," Trent told me inches from my face. "Have you had practice?"

I shook my head and glanced away.

"I... I've n-never done anything like this," I admitted. "I don't... I don't even know..."

Trent chuckled. "If that's the first cock you've ever sucked, then you're already a pro, Wild Man."

I stared at him, lost in the way he was looking at me. "Trent... I... I wasn't sure I was... like this. Not until you. I didn't know you were..."

He just grinned at me. "You're thinking too much, man."

Trent pulled me in to kiss me. The scents and sensations hit me again and I was hooked. I didn't care who it was. I was loving this. Our bodies shifted and Trent's big cock flopped behind me to lay against my ass, pointing upward. Even through the shorts I wore I could feel its heat and its sheer girth. A tiny moan came from my lips just from the sensation.

"Ooh," Trent said. "Feel something else we like?"

He pulled me down to lay against his chest and shoulder. Then, cradling me by my ass, he worked his hips, which slid that fat cock up and down my shorts. Reflexively, I thrust to meet it.

I moaned again as a chill washed across my entire body.

"Uh huh," Trent said grinning. "Looks like Mikey is ready for what's next. Aren't you?"

I couldn't respond at first. It felt so good. One tricky thrust of his hips and I felt the head of Trent's dick push into the fabric of my gym shorts, prodding between my ass cheeks with force.

"Oh fuck!" I hissed.

"Is that what you want?"

Trent did it again, jamming his cock upward and inward. The force of it actually pushed my whole body.

Trent asked me again. "You want to get fucked Mikey?"

The next time I felt the bulbous time jab at the exact area of my asshole.

"Yes!"

I all but yelled the word into Trent's ear. I heard him snicker. In seconds I was rolling to the side as Trent slid himself out from under me. I lay panting as he stood and headed for the bedroom door. What... was he leaving again? I ran my hand through my sweaty hair and watched his backside as he pulled open my door. Trent glanced back.

"Hang on, I'll be back, Wild Man."

I didn't have to see his face in detail to know he was smiling when he said that.

I was alone. Trying to gather my thoughts, I looked around the darkness as if to find evidence that I was dreaming. This was happening, right? Who the hell was this individual I'd heard a moment ago, practically begging... to be fucked? Shaking like a nervous virgin while a guy crushed me against him and dry humped me?

Had that even been my honest answer? Doubts started to come flying back to me. Sure I'd become a cock sucker there was no denying that now. A part of me had made peace with that. But now... Trent was going to fuck me? I pictured Lindsey in my head again bouncing on Trent's lap. Wasn't that exactly what I wanted?

The door reopened. Trent stepped toward the foot of my bed. He was holding something.

"Come here."

Something about Trent's voice told me he wasn't asking me. Like an obedient pet I crawled to the end of the bed and stood on my knees. I was now hardly breathing.

"Hold your hand out."

I did as Trent bid. When the cool liquid hit my palm, I realized what he was doing. He set the bottle next to me in the sheets.

"Get it plenty wet, Wild Man," Trent told me. "You'll need it."

Something cold shattered inside me. I swallowed and moved closer, rubbing my hands together. As I did, I felt whatever liquid Trent had given me begin to grow warm. I could sense the energy radiating from him as his body heaved up and down with his every breath. Reaching low, I found the bulky shadow in the dark and began to slowly stroke the shaft. Trent let out an approving moan, and even my eyes rolled at the feeling of squeezing such a thick bulk through my fist.

I lathered Trent's cock with lube for several more minutes feeling his body respond in every way. He twitched, shifted his feet, thrust toward me, and even trembled while I slowly jerked him. It made me understand that power, to arouse a cock and control it, to make the person attached to it melt in your hand. Trent's cock wasn't melting yet though. He was getting harder.

"Alright, Mikey," Trent said taking me by the shoulder. "Let's saddle up."

I was spun around with no small amount of force. Then before I could even settle in on all fours, a powerful hand was pressing me downward between my shoulder blades. My face turned against the warm mattress. Trent's hand didn't stop. He pressed further and forced my entire body flat on my stomach.

My mouth opened to make a remark or a joke about Trent being forceful. It turned to a surprised yelp when I felt his hand grasp the waistband of my shorts and jerk them down. It was so sudden that they were tugged right out from under me. My shorts were tossed into the dark leaving me face down and naked before a larger man. In that moment I couldn't deny that I was slightly intimidated. Somehow, as yet another surprise, I found it exhilarating.

My breath started to come in short, nervous bursts.

I felt Trent's massive hairy legs between mine, forcing me to open my thighs. Turned as my head was, I could barely even see him. I then realized this would be so much more different than watching porn, or even fucking a girl. I would not be a spectator to my own defilement. I was helpless to do anything. I clutched the sheets beside me and wondered if I could go through with any of it.

Then I felt a hot, slick, throbbing shaft slide upward between my ass cheeks. My eyes rolled from the sensation alone and I relaxed my entire body. Trent positioned himself between me and started to pump the length of his cock back and forth between my ass cheeks. This smeared warm lube up the length of my ass. It was better than a massage. Though every time I felt his tip glide over my waiting asshole, I tensed. This went on for several minutes. I enjoyed feeling the entire length of this massive cock between my ass, and the hot caress of Trent's big balls tapping gently against me with every pass.

Then I felt it. Trent drew back a final time and slowly began to push toward my hole. I could already feel immense pressure. There was no give. My breath caught in my throat in anticipation. My mind spiraled, thoughts racing. Sweat was already beading up on my forehead. God the tip of it felt massive against my skin. There was no way. It wasn't going in. But Trent kept steady pressure moving against me, and I swore I felt a twist in the girth of his shaft.

That's when it burst through.

My scream turned to a groan of pain before I buried my face into the covers. White hot pain exploded through my ass and across my entire lower body. I squirmed, still bellowing into the sheets. Trent clutched my shoulder and pinned me down. His impossibly thick cock didn't advance, but god I felt every throb in that shaft beating at the ring of my asshole like a hammer.

I couldn't do it. I thought I might black out. My fingers clawed at the mattress, pulling the covers toward me into a mess. With every breath I groaned loudly into them.

Trent pulled back after several seconds. I thought he might be pulling away, but again the slick round head punched into me again. I recoiled, but went nowhere. My ass cheeks clenched around a swollen cock. My toes curled so hard I thought I might cramp my entire leg.

My eyes bulged when I felt more pressure as the cock inched into me. I felt pain where I never imagined possible. Now Trent's strong hand was on my head, shoving my face into the covers. I screamed and gasped, but he never let me up. I must have been making quite the racket, but I couldn't help myself. The pain was incredible.

In went Trent's cock. Then back. Then deeper. Every single inch I felt in detail. It was like I was being spread around every fine line of flesh, every bulging vein that encircled this huge dick. At one point I felt a cool cascade of fluid run down my ass cheeks. Trent was squirting even more lube onto his dick. It wouldn't matter. God this was never going to end.

My legs locked straight and my back arched in pain when Trent's cock dove several more inches into my ass. Finally I felt his sticky hot sack drape itself against my ass cheeks. This time when Trent tugged his dick back and worked it slowly back inside of me, the throbbing pain was a dull ache.

I could actually breath again. Still I moaned when I peeled my sweaty face from the sheets.

It startled me to feel I had lifted my back into Trent's chest, and that his bristled chin was at my cheek. His tongue flicked at my ear.

"You took it all," Trent whispered to me. "Don't worry, Mikey, I gotcha."

A bulky arm encircled my shoulder as though he were putting me in a headlock, but instead cradled me beneath him. That sweet and spicy aroma enveloped me. Trent kissed my cheek and began a slow rocking motion against me. I moaned loudly again, this time actually able to admire the way I was being spread open by his cock. Trent didn't exactly thrust into me, but gyrated his pelvis atop my ass cheeks. This allowed me to feel his cock twist and turn deep within me. I blew out a long breath. I started to see how it would be... the pain was becoming a memory with every passing second.

I turned my head to look at Trent and was met with his lips. Our tongues wound together in a lewd dance. This made Trent's motions slightly more excited, and though I felt a small stab of pain when he'd mash himself against me, I realized that I was actually writhing, trying to push my ass upward to retake his cock when it would withdraw.

It was a dance that built slowly. I was lost in the music. With my hands I held onto Trent's muscled arm, resting my head in his tightening grip. I let him do his thing. Our bodies bobbed in unison on the bed with his every thrust. Soon he was propped on his knees, pulling his long cock back and pumping it back in each time. I started to hear the clap of my ass against Trent's body.

I had to do very little. Almost nothing at all. I let my body relax beneath Trent as much as possible and focused on the incredible girth that slid through me with so much ease now. I could feel the give inside both our bodies now. A few times, I even squeezed my asshole around him and marveled at how much more of him I could feel each time.

Each time I did, Trent hammered against me a little harder. I moaned like a bitch and twisted my hips. Trent's cock bent and dove all the same. His arm tightened further around my shoulders and my chin. Every time I turned or twisted or bucked my body even in the slightest, Trent responded. I arched my back lifting my ass slightly. I felt his thick shaft straighten, nod, and plow deeper. I wiggled my hips. Trent thrust faster, his knees tightening around my body.

I grinned, pleased with my tricks. I was intoxicated by the fact that I was a fuck hole, but I was getting addicted to being able to tease Trent. Against the pressure of his legs, I split my thighs as wide as I could. Trent's entire body seemed to advance, sliding up and across my body. This buried his dick far into me. I felt that white hot glow every fraction of a second when Trent's thrust. I wanted more of it.

Things got intense. Trent's hips were hammering into me now. The whole of his fat dick was firing like a piston through my asshole. A thick tan bicep began to close around my face. Against the visceral fucking, all I could do was bite down on that arm and hang on.

"Oh god!"

Trent was suddenly loud.

"Oh god, oh fuck, Mike!"

I knew exactly what was happening. Trent battered his body against mine now. I could feel his balls slapping my thighs and ass. That huge cock was somehow bulging even bigger now, stiff as a ball bat. I tried to pop my ass up a little higher to get a good feel of it but I was beaten back down by Trent's violent thrusts.

Trent bellowed in my ear and crashed against me hard. It felt like I'd been punched on the insides, probably because that's exactly what happened. I squeezed Trent's arm in my hands and held on as he repeatedly drew back and plunged down into my ass harder and harder.

I'm not sure why I was so shocked to feel the warmth. There was a slight tickle inside my ass, then a feeling of fullness. My mouth was agape as I soaked in the feeling. Every time Trent pulled back, I could feel his cum in me. Each time he plowed back down, things got wetter and wetter. I thought I'd felt his cock at its hardest. Nothing compared to the final violent thrust of his cock. I actually felt it nodding inside my ass. Tiny swells of pain ensued, followed by more overwhelming warmth.

After a few shudders, Trent's body collapsed over me. His head hung beside mine. We both panted in unison. His heaving chest slid against my back, our sweat mixing and gliding between us. I felt his arm relax. I loosened my grip. Still, in my ass, I felt his fluttering heartbeat with each dwindling throb of his cock.

"Oh, man," I heard him gasp. "Oh, that's... oh that was... such a tight... piece of ass... M-Mikey."

I reveled in the moment. I couldn't even begin to make sense of it all, or come to grips with who or what I was, but I knew in that moment it all felt so incredible. I was naked, truly laid bare. Not just because I was buried beneath a hulking man with a cock in my ass. But because it felt good to do so. Whatever went on outside the walls of my room or our apartment didn't matter. In that instance, I was myself and in heaven. Every smell, every sensation on my back caressed by hairy muscled skin, every waning pump of the massive dick inside me... it was surreal and I basked in the feeling.

In a mere second things changed. Trent quickly lifted himself away from me. His cock slid entirely from my ass. I started to pick myself up on weak arms to turn and face him, but Trent did it for me. I was spun and flipped onto my back.

I was now staring up at Trent's hulking toned body. In one hand he stroked his semi erect cock. My eyes lingered there a moment unable to look away. Even in the dark it glistened with what had to be a mixture of lube and cum. I imagined briefly what... what that might taste like.

Trent lumbered between my legs. Through some learned instinct I spread myself around him, my knees bowing wide. I bit my lip and my cock bounced uncontrollably on the bottom of my stomach. This was a sight I'd never dreamed of actually seing. A mass of a man was sinking between my thighs about to jam his cock back into me. My ankles seemed to paw at his back welcoming him forward.

Air rushed into my lungs when I felt the head of his dick against my asshole once more. It did feel so incredibly hollow without Trent's cock in me. I wanted it back in. I was glad he was going back in. I wanted more.