The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn, Mikey," Trent said in a voice that dripped like honey.

My eyes flicked up toward his when he said it. We watched each other when his cock slid with such ease into my wet ass. The face I made caused him to grin. I tightened myself around him. Trent sank his hips and pushed his shaft further. I wanted him to lay himself all over me again. This time Trent perched himself high on his knees and hooked those big arms under my legs.

"I'll get you there, Wild Man, but you gotta promise..."

Trent's eyes were locked on mine.

"...Don't touch it."

With a sudden jerk, Trent pulled my legs and planted my ass high on his hips. I was staring up my own body. In a vice like grip Trent held my legs as he began to hammer into me once more. My lower half was suspended like a stuffed doll while he fired away.

The groans and cries began to fall from my mouth. I didn't reach for the covers. I let them ring out. Distantly I remembered the drunk girl... Emma was her name? Was she still asleep in the next room? I wondered if she were tired enough to not hear the smacks of Trent's hard body against mine, or the long and loud moans that I could no longer suppress.

It was the fastest he'd fucked me yet. Draped from his hips like a cloth, I bounced from the force. I realized what was happening. Trent's cock was plowing into me at... god, at such an angle, such a speed...

I eyed my cock, the source of these new sensations. My arms were out to my sides. My dick bounced and bobbed erratically. I heard it beating itself against my stomach. Everything was building so fast. I was writhing, slinking down further, my ass jutting higher into the assault. I had squeezed him before with my asshole. Something I didn't even know I could do. I did the same now, but I wasn't in control of it.

The cum started to fire from my cock first. It surprised me at first. Then the hot glow washed all through me. My ass fought to drive up further into Trent. He never slowed down. My entire crotch tightened, seized, jerked, and rocked. Stream after stream of cum dashed over my chest, a warm shot even landing at the bottom of my cheek.

It wasn't until I took a breath that I realized that I had been screaming. I let out another one because it felt too good. My entire body started to shudder. My arms coiled and rolled at my sides like headless snakes. My hips jumped without rythym beaten back into submission by the lighting fast hips of Trent. He didn't stop until my body fell limp to the mattress.

Never had I felt anything like it. That orgasm had been beaten out of me through my asshole. My lower body was like cooked pasta. Tiny aftershocks sent goosebumps across my sweaty skin.

Through dazed eyes I stared down my body. My spent cock was already nodding off to sleep, a pool of cum beneath its tip on my skin. My aching legs wobbled to the mattress. There squatted Trent, his entire body heaving as he looked over his handiwork with a smile.

"Like that?" Was all he said.

I nodded weakly, gasping for air.

"Uh huh," Trent grinned. He crawled beside me to flop down onto the bed.

I couldn't move. I just stared blankly at the ceiling. The haze was fleeing my mind. Clarity sank back to me as I lay panting. Trent said something and chuckled, but I didn't even hear it. I could feel my gaping asshole throbbing. My sticky cock shriveled, though still bouncing like a downed boxer trying to beat the count.

Trent had just fucked me. The realization settled in. As obvious as it was, the reality was sobering. The past moments blazed across my eyes like a film projected in my head. The pain of that man's cock in my ass, the way I huddled beneath him and met his thrusts gleefully, the way he tossed me around and had his way with me... it sank in hard.

It might have been moments or hours, but I didn't move. I no longer heard Trent moving or adjusting in the bed beside me. I stared at the ceiling, my mind tossed on the tides of ebbing emotions. Ashamed that I'd been fucked like a whore, shocked that it really happened, but guilty that I loved every second.

I faded, too exhausted to figure it all out.

****

My brain woke before my eyes. For several minutes I could hear sounds, even if I had no idea what they were. It was what I felt that made be open my eyes.

I blinked. I was still in bed, though now bright sunlight filtered in past my blinds. Somehow the covers had found their way onto me. I was warm, incredibly hot actually. I shifted the slightest bit. It was enough to feel him behind me.

I was on my side, and Trent lay behind me. A large arm was draped over my waist beneath the covers. Immediately I realized the two of us were still naked. The first giveaway was the thick pile of cock that was pressed against the cheeks of my ass.

I froze. Behind me I could hear the rhythmic breathing of Trent as he snoozed on. His hot breath blasted between us and added warmth every passing second. Both of us were sweating, just slightly. How we wound up under the covers cradled together I'd never know. But I was unsure of how to proceed.

For the longest time I lay there. This was all so foreign to me. The previous night would have seemed like no more than a dream if it weren't for the pain, and the pummeling I had taken. Not to mention, my ass felt incredibly hollow now. I felt the evidence of being fucked by Trent across my whole body.

I couldn't lie, it felt amazing and I was glad I didn't have to hide anything. The sex for sure, but also the feeling of having Trent draped over me with his body pressed to mine. It was honest and pure. Even from behind his body felt so much bigger than mine. His meaty thighs dwarfed my own. His arm seemed to lock around me. And god his limp cock against my ass... it felt naughty and sublime.

Wiggling slightly, I marveled at the way it felt against my ass. I bent further into Trent's slumbering embrace. I couldn't stop. I made a point to move so that my ass cheeks split apart, and I pressed myself against Trent's fleshy cock. I licked my lips.

For what seemed like an hour I wiggled and thrust myself back into Trent while thinking about all that had happened. I remembered how guilty I'd felt the night before. It felt silly now. Minute after minute passed. Trent's big dick grew harder and stiffer. I didn't know if I was causing it or if it was just the manly morning routine taking him over. I knew I had caused my own hard dick, however. I slowly stroked it in my sweaty hand.

The huge arm tugged me closer. A set of lips whispered into my ear.

"Ain't had enough?"

I grinned and shook my head.

"Do it again," I said. "Fuck me again."

Without another word I felt Trent fling the hot covers away. Cool air rushed across my sweaty skin. I glanced over my shoulder, leveling a lust filled glare back at Trent as he positioned himself behind me.

His cock punched into my ass with ease.

I moaned and shut my eyes. "Deeper."

Trent did as I demanded, shoving himself slowly into me. His shaft was not as slick as the night before. Quite a bit of friction was building up as he worked his ever hardening dick in and out of me. But Trent moved so gently. Compared to the last time he had been inside me, he was moving at a snail's pace.

The thick cock found its way deep into me. I knew I had all of it again. Lifting a single leg, I spread my thighs and pressed myself back against Trent hard. He continued his pace, now sucking at the nape of my neck. I rolled my body and rode him. Every inch of this mass of flesh was mine to explore at my own pace.

The door opened and my head snapped toward the open threshold. Our movements froze at the sight of the freshly showered girl there.

Emily. She stood staring wide eyed at the scene before here. My leg was spread wide, draped over Trent, whose dick was buried to the balls in my ass. My own cock hung useless between my open legs. All of it was there for her to see.

Trent had called her Emma. Of course he had. With as many girls as he brought home, did I really expect him to get her name right? My mouth hung open in shock. I couldn't believe it was her. Her short blonde hair was wet from showering, and instead of the uniform I was used to she wore a low cut revealing top and a short skirt. But it was definitely her. Any other time I'd have killed to have her dressed that way in my bedroom.

"O-oh... wow, um..."

All Emily could do was stutter. I saw the recognition in her eyes.

My heart was thundering in my chest. Every inch of my skin flushed warm. I couldn't move.

I heard a snicker. Then, I felt Trent begin slowly pumping his cock in and out of me again.

I saw Emily swallow hard. Her eyes pored over the scene. I couldn't gauge what she was thinking. It felt too fucking good. I rocked my hips again and rode Trent's fat cock and propped my head on my hand. I let her see the way to ride a dick like this one. Given a few weeks, I'd be a better lay than she could ever dream to be, and Trent wouldn't bother with a lousy fuck like her. He wouldn't want whores if he had a good piece of ass like me.

In seconds Emily had to look away. She didn't utter another word, but turned and retreated down the hall.

Trent pulled me tight.

"You scared her off, Wild Man."

I nodded. "Good."