The Roommate

Story Info
My college roommate Katie loves to put on a show.
3k words
4.48
7.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My college roommate Katie is so annoying. Sorry, that's the only way I can put it.

I mean, she's a good person and all. And we generally get along ok. She just really gets on my nerves sometimes.

You want proof? Ok, where do I start?

Well, there's the fact she always "borrows" my things, like my makeup and clothes and even my laptop, without asking. When I eventually get said item back — if I get it back — it's often damaged in some way.

Oh, how about the time she decided that we should pool our food together on a community shelf in the middle of our dorm room?

"Amber, it's good for roommates to share," she said in a condescending tone. But she always forgets to go grocery shopping, so I'm the only one replenishing the snacks and ramen.

Still not convinced, huh?

How about the way she likes to watch TV shows on her laptop, volume on full blast? Doesn't matter if I'm trying to sleep or study for a final. And the one time I asked her to put on headphones, she refused, saying it would "ruin the experience."

"Ruin the experience?" Katie, you're watching Japanese anime with subtitles. Why do you even need sound?

Unbelievable.

Alright, I can tell you're still not convinced. "Amber, that doesn't sound that bad," you're thinking, "Sure, she's a bit inconsiderate, but you're making it sound worse than it is."

Fine. You want the coup de grace? The icing on the cake? Here it is:

Katie likes to invite her boyfriend to our room — without telling me, of course — and then, when she thinks I'm not looking, suck his dick right there on her bed. Right in front of me.

Yep, that's right, I'm talking a full-on, sloppy suck fest in our dorm room, while I'm in there with them, pretending not to notice.

And you want to know the worst part about it? The part that really grinds my gears?

I kinda like it.

You're shocked, right? You don't believe me. It's alright. I wouldn't believe me either. But it's true.

Why don't I leave the room? Well, that is none of your business...

No, I'm not going to give you the details! I really don't want to go into it...

...

Alright, fine! Let me tell you about this special little number she always likes to pull:

It always starts the same way. I'm minding my own business, playing something on my Xbox. Red Dead Redemption 2 has been my jam lately. Katie and What's-His-Name are lying on her bed on the other side of the room. Katie is giggling about some dumb joke he told.

Suddenly, they start whispering in hushed tones. I don't have to turn my head to know what's happening because I can hear the distinct sound of a zipper being slowly pulled down, tooth by metallic tooth.

You know what's crazy? She thinks I don't notice, but I can see everything in the reflection of the mirror on my desk. I watch as she slowly reaches into his pants and pulls his throbbing cock out through the fly of his jeans.

I'll give him this, homeboy has a nice cock. It's thick and long, with veins running down the side. The kind with a perfect head, not with a weird shape or anything.

So anyway she wraps her dainty hand around his girth, her cheap press on nails barely touching as she slowly glides up and down his veiny shaft. Then, opening her mouth, she takes a tentative lick of his bulbous cock head.

I mean seriously, did they not think to turn the lights off or consider that I can see everything happening in the reflection of the mirror? It's just silly.

Sometimes I have to resist the urge to call them out on it, "Hey geniuses, I can see you sucking dick over there. Maybe close the curtains next time?"

I really should say something. But I never do. I mean, at this point, what can I do but watch the show? So I just sit there, controller in hand, trying to keep playing the game while my eyes flick back and forth between the TV and the mirror.

I've noticed she likes to do this thing where she grips his cock and then flicks her tongue all around the tip, making sure to slowly lap up every bit of precum that oozes out while never breaking eye contact with him. It's like she thinks she's a goddamn pornstar or something.

When she's done teasing him, she slowly wraps her glossy lips (likely covered in my lip gloss) around the head of his cock. I can see her tongue swirling around as she takes him deeper and deeper into her mouth. She takes him so deep that her lips touch his pelvis and his entire cock disappears down her throat.

Did I mention she's a moaner? So yeah, she holds him there, moaning quietly, her throat pulsing around his thickness. Like I said, not discreet at all.

Alright ya'll so here's the part I'm not proud to admit, but we're friends here and I want you to have the full picture: Watching her as she finally comes up for air, strands of saliva dripping down her chin, all panting and stuff as she pumps his slick shaft—well it gets me a little turned on.

OK, more than a little. I can feel a warmth starting to pool between my legs that gradually builds until I feel a tingling in my clit. My breaths get shorter and my nipples harden against the fabric of my shirt. I shift around trying to relieve the building pressure down there but of course, nothing helps.

One time a little while ago I was at breakfast with my friend Erica, and she told me she had "blue bean" after sexting with her boyfriend all night without coming.

"Uh Erica, what the hell is blue bean?" I asked.

"You know, like guys get blue balls? We get blue bean," she said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I said I didn't know what she was talking about because I had never experienced that level of sexual frustration before. I figured she was exaggerating.

But the first time I got unintentional front-row seats to Katie's dick-sucking show, I definitely understood that throbbing, aching feeling she was describing. It was downright painful.

So now, I do something about it. You know, take care of things right there in the moment. So I don't get blue bean.

What? I can't help it.

Wait, before you accuse me of stooping to their level, unlike them, I know how to be discreet, OK?

Usually, I'm just sitting there cross-legged on the bed, controller in hand, trying to get Arthur Morgan through a heist mission or whatever. So I just casually slide the controller between my legs as I get more turned on, pressing it against my crotch. Through the thin fabric of my yoga pants, the vibration of the controller feels really good on my clit.

Man, if you've never tried using an Xbox controller as a covert makeshift vibrator before, seriously, you should try it.

I can hear Katie moaning and gagging exaggeratedly in the background. She's such an over-actor. I sneak another glance at their reflection and see that she has managed to take his entire length down her throat again.

Her lips are pressed tightly against his pelvis, her eyes watering, and thick black mascara running down her cheeks. She stays like that until she finally comes up gasping for air. Then she goes right back down on him over and over, slurping and moaning—not very quietly I might add.

I roll my eyes as I spread my legs open a bit more and start to grind down on the controller, the textured grip stimulating my clit just right. Using a couple of fingers I stroke up and down my pussy lips over the fabric, breathing heavily but trying not to make it super obvious what I'm doing.

I'm usually pretty wet by this point. I can feel my juices soaking through my panties and into my yoga pants. I see a wet spot starting to form on the taut fabric stretched over my lips and it just turns me on more. I notice a sheen of my own moisture starting to cover the corner of the controller as I grind against it.

So yeah, obviously at this point I'm getting pretty worked up. I need a little more. The vibes from the controller are good and all, but I gotta get hands-on if you know what I mean.

Have you ever tried playing a game like RDR2 one-handed? No? Well, I've gotten pretty good at it out of necessity. So while I'm working the controller with my right hand, still trying to focus on gunning down outlaws, I ever-so-carefully slip my left hand under the waistband of my yoga pants.

I slide my hand down, achingly slow, until I reach the apex between my legs. Then I ever so carefully push the fabric of my soaked panties to the side with one of my fingertips and with the other finger, reach inside and slowly slide it up and down my slippery slit, spreading my juices around my inner folds, getting it nice and slick.

Then, finally, I plunge it deep inside my tight, aching pussy. I have to stifle a moan as I start working it in and out, crooking it to hit that sweet spot while my palm grinds against my needy clit. Once I'm good and fired up, I'll add a second finger, pushing it deep into my slippery opening.

By now I'm so wet my panties are soaked through and I can hear the soft squelching noises my fingers make as I fuck myself. Don't worry, there's no way they can hear that or the soft whimper I make as I push my fingers as deep as they can go...

Oh! Did I mention they recently graduated to full-on fucking, right there in the room? How could I forget that little annoying tidbit?

So yeah... at this point Katie hops up on her knees, face flushed and panting, and hikes her skirt up around her waist. She lazily pulls those skimpy little panties to the side rather than even bothering to take them off. Then she grips his slick shaft and slowly lowers herself onto him, inch by inch, moaning as she takes the full length of his cock into her tight little pussy.

Once she's got him balls deep inside her she starts riding him, rising up until he almost slips out before slamming herself back down again.

She quietly moans and whispers, "Oh fuck yes, fill me up with that cock, you're so deep, fuck me harder baby..." Yadda yadda yadda.

"Uh, I can hear you", I scoff in my head, as I pump my fingers inside my sopping wet pussy.

Meanwhile, the poor guy looks like he's about to pass out from the pleasure. His head is thrown back and his hands grip her waist tightly as she rides him. I can tell from the clench of his jaw that he's trying hard not to bust too soon.

But I can't pretend it doesn't turn me on to watch as she fucks herself on his thick cock. I'll give her this, the girl knows how to ride a dick. The way she arches her back when she rides makes her perky tits pop out of her low-cut top, and they flop up and down with each bounce. And the way her big ass jiggles each time she slams down and the wet sound it makes...fuck. I slide a third finger into my aching pussy, pumping them fiercely in and out as I imagine myself getting railed just like that.

Usually, by this point, I decide I'm going to need both hands. You're wondering how I can pull that off without getting noticed, aren't you? Actually, I'm pretty proud of this ingenious move I've come up with:

What I do is, I pause the game and act like I just need a break to do some yoga poses on my bed, you know, for my back, right? Then I slowly slide forward on the bed and get into a downward dog position while still managing to keep my fingers buried in my pussy.

I lower down into a prone position on my stomach like I'm lying down to check my phone. But once I'm on my belly I snake my other hand up under my shirt and start tweaking my nipples until they're hard while still working my pussy with the first hand.

It feels really fucking good.

Oh, and the bonus of this position? If I tilt my head just so, I can see Katie and What's-His-Face going at it with my own eyes now rather than just the reflection.

I see that Katie has dismounted his cock and she's bent down, furiously pumping his slick shaft with both hands. Her back is facing my direction, giving me a good look at her nice big pale ass cheeks peeking out underneath her tiny skirt. Her twisted-up panties are still pulled to the side and I catch a glimpse of her little pussy, slick and pink.

Her mouth is wide open, tongue out, waiting eagerly for his load. What's-His-Nuts must be getting close.

She slaps his massive rod against her tongue a few times, whispering dirty shit to urge him on as she continues stroking him, "Come on baby... Shoot that big load all over my pretty face...I wanna taste your cum so bad...mmm, I want to feel it oozing down my throat..."

Meanwhile, I'm tweaking my nipples harder, while stifling a moan into my pillow. My fingers work faster as I watch her, stroking and rubbing my aching clit.

Sure enough, after a minute more of her aggressive stroking, I see him throw his head back and grunt as he starts to cum. Katie positions her open mouth right in the line of fire, jerking him off onto her extended tongue. She loves to make a spectacle of taking a huge messy facial. Ropes of thick white cum splash across her tongue, cheeks and chin. Then she uses his still-pulsing cock to smear his load all over her face, moaning about how she likes being his dirty little cum slut.

At the same time, with a few more circles around my clit I finally come, eyes squeezed shut and teeth biting into my pillow to keep quiet as intense waves of pleasure wrack my body.

I keep my fingers pumping in and out of my spasming pussy throughout the orgasm, drawing out every last ounce of it. I can feel my thighs quivering as the waves continue to wash over me before relaxing into a limp puddle on the bed.

Through my disheveled hair, I can still see Katie. She always makes a big show for What-d'you-Call-Him after he comes. She sits back up on her knees, dramatically pulling her top all the way down while he watches her raptly with a dopey post-nut expression on his face, and then she theatrically spits some of his cum onto her perky tits, wiping it in and rubbing it all over them while moaning all dramatically.

I watch in my post-orgasmic haze as she uses one of those press-on nails to smear strings of thick white jizz all over her perfect pale little titties. Then, looking right at him, she slowly drags her cum-coated finger over one nipple, down between her tits, then back up and around the other one. All while keeping intense eye contact of course.

Jesus Christ Katie. What are you auditioning for PornHub or something? I mean, it's honestly ridiculous how extra she gets about the whole thing.

As she licks every last drop from her cum-covered fingers, I discreetly pull myself up back into a sitting position at the edge of my bed and take my soaked hand from my yoga pants, subtly licking my own fingers clean, savoring the taste of my juices.

Fuck, that was probably one of the best shows they've put on yet.

I dunno, maybe I was being a bit harsh. I mean, it's frustrating how inconsiderate Katie is, but I gotta admit, as much as she annoys the hell out of me, watching her suck dick and play with a huge load of cum gets me hot every damn time.

Sometimes I imagine what would happen if I actually confronted her about her silly exhibitionist sex shows. Oh man, she'd probably turn bright red and stutter excuses about forgetting I was there. I bet she'd be shocked to find out just how much I secretly enjoy watching her little suck and fuck sessions. How it makes me so wet I have to discreetly stroke my pussy while she gags on his cock. Katie would die if she knew I was the actual pervert, the kinky voyeur to her amateur peep show. Man, that would be great payback for all the shit she puts me through...

But for now, I think I'll keep this hot little secret to myself. Our dirty little arrangement works for me. Who knows, maybe someday I'll "accidentally" let her catch a glimpse of my hand between my legs. Would she be embarrassed? Or turned on?

"She really has no clue," I think to myself, smiling and shaking my head as I pick up the controller and unpause the game.

I flick my eyes over to the mirror and see they're finally finished. I watch Katie's perky cum-covered tits bounce slightly as she hops off the bed, locking hands with her boyfriend and pulling him up with her.

I'm imagining what it would be like to lick that thick white jizz off her tits when her eyes suddenly lock onto mine in the mirror. My heart shudders to a stop. I can't look away. A sly smile crosses her face before she abruptly turns around and they both dash off to the bathroom to clean up, giggling the whole time.

Did she just wink at me?