The Roommate Pt. 06

Story Info
Marie masturbates and sets up a date with Lexi.
2.7k words
4.62
8.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING!! SPOILERS FOR THE CAMGIRL

If you haven't read my first story on here, The Camgirl, go check out my profile and read it. This chapter contains mild spoilers for that story, and though you can probably read up to Chapter 12 of this story before you spoil too much for that one, I recommend reading it first for the best experience!

For those of you who have read The Camgirl, 1) You're awesome for reading all the way here, I hope you continue to enjoy it! 2) The Camgirl is just the first arc of the overall story. I thought about waiting until that was done to publish this, but thought you might like switching back and forth to see what Marie has been up to. This chapter takes place the same day as "Chapter 58: Not Enough? Or Too Much?" I hope you enjoy it! <3 I hope you enjoy it! <3

VI: Can't Wait

Marie

Marie awoke to a soreness between her legs. And in her legs. And her arms, a bit. Even her jaw was a bit sore.

It wasn't entirely unpleasant, but it made her want to just go back to sleep.

She rolled onto her side, intending to do so, but found herself facing Kylie's wonderfully muscular back. Reaching a hand out, Marie gently traced the shapes and planes of the brunette's shoulders. She moved down slowly from there, fascinated by the appearance and feeling of Kylie under her fingers. Marie lingered at the brunette's pronounced back dimples, hesitant. She was unable to help herself, however, and let her hand move further down to cup Kylie's perfect ass.

"Damn, I was sure I'd worn you out last night."

Marie giggled, "Your ass is really nice."

Kylie barked a laugh, "Thanks."

She turned over, cocking an eyebrow at Marie, "You want to go again? I can't stay for too long, but I'm down for a morning quickie."

Marie bit her lip, looking the brunette's naked body up and down.

Her pussy twitched in anticipation, and Marie winced.

"Probably not a good idea," Marie said, "You did wear me out last night. I'm sore everywhere. In a good way though. A really, really good way."

Kylie cackled at that, "That's your fault. I specifically remember you telling me you wanted me to fuck you until you actually couldn't think straight."

Marie stuck her tongue out, "Not a bad thing. I just need some time to recover."

Kylie snorted, "I'm gonna get going then. Science finals are a bitch to prepare for." She pushed herself off the bed, muscles flexing.

Marie's pussy twitched again, "Ow."

Kylie turned around, eyebrow raised.

Marie gestured between her legs, "It's really sore." Then she gestured at Kylie's incredible body, "Your fault. All of that."

Kylie grinned, cheeks coloring a bit, "Thanks."

She wiggled her ass a bit in a way that made Marie want to bite it, then bent down to gather up her clothes, which was even worse.

"You're not helping."

Kylie laughed at that, pulling on her pair of lime green boyshorts.

Fuck, her ass probably looks good in everything.

"Well, once you recover, let me know if you want to hook up again. You're a lot of fun," She paused and flashed a grin at Marie, "Slut."

Marie's pussy clenched at the address eliciting a whimper from her throat.

"Not fair," Marie said, clapping a hand over her pussy, "I'll need longer to recover if you keep doing that."

"Fine, I'll stop."

For a moment, Marie just lay back and admired the brunette's body as she dressed it. Then her brain woke up and interrupted her.

It's tomorrow. Time for Lexi.

Marie bit her lip to keep from letting out a sigh, then glanced at Kylie again.

"Any chance you'd mind answering a super-random and mildly-personal question?"

Kylie turned toward her in the middle of securing her bra. The brunette studied her for a moment, then shrugged, "Go ahead."

"Have you ever fucked a girl with a dick?"

Her face felt like it was on fire as the words left her mouth.

Kylie gave her an appraising look, then shook her head, "Nope. Don't see what the big deal would be, but probably not my style depending on the girl. I prefer to be the one doing the fucking," she grinned, "as you know."

Marie nodded, returning the grin, "Gotcha."

It isn't a big deal, right?

Kylie pulled her T-shirt over her head, then rolled her shoulders before looking back to Marie, "You mind if I use your shower on the way out?"

Marie shook her head, "Go ahead."

"Thanks," Kylie grinned, "See ya later, slut."

Marie held back the whimper this time, "Have a good weekend."

Once Kylie closed the door behind her, Marie laid back against the pillows.

Lexi's just a girl. A really, really hot girl. With a cock. Which is good. I like cocks. They feel a lot better than dildos.

So, what was the problem?

Am I just using that as an excuse because she put the decision on me and I got scared?

For a while, Marie just lay in bed, thinking. She almost texted Lexi a few times, and even tapped on her conversation with Liam once before tossing her phone to the foot of the bed.

I can't just think about this--I need someone to talk to.

Pushing herself up a bit, Marie started at her phone, biting her lip. Finally, she leaned forward and picked it up, opening up her contacts. She found the one she wanted and dialed.

She bit her lip even harder as it rang.

Please pick up. Please.

"Marie?"

Marie smiled, "Hey Carla. Can we talk?"

***

Marie let out a content sigh as she wrapped her warm, fluffy robe around herself. A long talk with Carla had been exactly what both of them needed. After that, Marie had taken a bath, both to help her relax and to soothe her sore muscles among other things.

She was also horny.

Though her pussy and ass felt better, both were still a little sore.

The very thought of why they were so sore made her pussy twitch, not helping the issue.

I don't really have anything better to do.

Marie realized that this had been happening more and more lately. She missed both Blake and Liam, but the latter was no longer an option, and Marie still felt a bit awkward around Blake after she turned Marie down and because of her friendship with Liam. And Carla was busy studying.

Marie didn't have much work to do until after break, and though she could watch YouTube or a show, lately that had led to her mind wandering and her phone in her hand, open to her text conversation with Liam, or worse: pictures of them. There weren't many, but even just looking at one or two made Marie feel lonely enough.

Marie sighed.

It's not like masturbating is bad for you or anything.

Marie looked opened the drawer she kept her increasing number of toys in. She bit her lip as her eyes latched onto her biggest dildo.

I shouldn't.

But she wanted to sooo bad.

Letting her robe fall open, Marie grabbed the dildo and some lube. She could feel herself getting wet, but she wanted to make sure she was as slippery as possible after how rough Kylie had been with her last night.

"Fuck."

Marie's cheeks grew hot at the moan despite the lack of anyone around to hear it.

Might as well start there.

Closing her eyes, Marie let her fingers wander down her stomach to the apex of her legs. She pushed down just above her clit, massaging the skin there.

"Mmm."

Marie moaned, then gasped at the comfortable pulses of pleasure that radiated from her pussy, remembering the previous night.

She and Kylie had teased each other in the shower. Marie had given Kylie's incredible tits a lot of attention, and both had made sure to be very thorough when soaping up the other. Kylie had also played with Marie's plug a bit while under the warm spray. A few times, she'd just tapped it or pressed her leg against it without warning to get a moan or gasp out of Marie. Once they'd gotten each other all clean, however, the brunette had taken Marie's plug out, then slowly worked it back in, repeating the process a few times until she was able to pop the plug in and out of Marie's ass with barely any resistance.

Biting her lip, Marie opened her eyes to thin slits as she lubed up her dildo, then brought it to her pussy. Another moan slipped out as she pressed the slick tip against her sensitive lips. They were still a little sore, but as she slid the thick dildo between them, stretching her pussy, Marie found that the soreness wasn't bad enough to stop. Instead, it just reminded her of Kylie.

Once they'd gotten out of the shower, Kylie had made Marie eat her out while using one of her vibrators on her clit. That had seemed spark something within the brunette. Kylie had settled herself beside Marie, and started off with long, agonizingly slow thrusts, just as Marie was doing to herself at the moment. Kylie had sped up incrementally, barely enough for Marie to realize what was going on, until she found herself clutching at the sheets and Kylie's amazing thighs as she came hard from Kylie pounding her pussy with the thick dildo.

Marie tried to near Kylie's pace herself, but before she even got going half as fast as the brunette had the previous night, it became too much. The sensation was intoxicating, but Marie couldn't push herself to keep going.

Instead, she switched to her ass, as Kylie had. Marie went slowly at first, easing the dildo in, but it didn't take long for her to start pounding her ass with the thick fake cock, every thrust stretching her out.

Marie bit her lip as she worked the dildo faster and faster, moans slipping out as she grew closer to orgasm.

As pleasure filled her, Marie saw Kylie looming over her in her mind's eye, a satisfied grin on the brunette's face. Her muscular thighs and abs flexed, glistening with sweat as she fucked Marie. As Marie's orgasm grew near, Kylie's arms grew larger, more muscular. The thighs and abs and chest changed, too. A familiar face looked down on Marie as his thick, hard cock stretched her ass, bringing her so close.

Yes! Fuck me, Liam. Fuck me harder. Make me cum.

The thought snapped Marie out of her lust-induced trance. With a whimper, she tore her hand away from the dildo, leaving half of its length in her ass.

Marie flexed her fingers, clutching at the sheets as she resisted the urge to keep going. Her heart was pounding.

So fucking close. Whyyy?

Marie knew that if she kept fucking her ass with that dildo--the one she'd used to practice on and prepare her ass for Liam's cock--she'd end up thinking of him again and would probably cum to that. That was too weird for her to handle at the moment.

I still need to fucking cum, though. Otherwise I'm going to go insane.

Marie leaned over and grabbed one of her vibrators.

She turned it on to a medium setting and began running it over the edges of her pussy, teasing her lips and gently brushing her clit. She left the thick dildo where it was with half of its thick length in her ass. She enjoyed having something in there--the way it stretched her out, and the intense jolt of pleasure that shot through her whenever her ass clenched around it.

Marie's mind wandered as she coaxed out sparks of pleasure with her vibrator. She tried to imagine what a night with Lexi might be like. The lack of a reference for Lexi's cock--fuck, thinking of that made her so fucking wet, why hadn't she gone up with Lexi last night?--was a bit disappointing, but she just imagined it being the same length and thickness as the strap-on Kylie had used on Marie when she'd gone over to the brunette's place.

Oh, fuck.

The errant thought brought Kylie into Marie's mind as well. She upped the setting on her vibrator, going directly for her clit now as she thought about the two girls double-teaming her, grinning as they fucked her so hard, she was reduced to a ball of lust, moans and gasps.

Fuck! Close, so close!

Marie's heart pounded, her body started to tingle as her lust-addled mind imagined the two muscular girls holding her up between them. Kylie fucked her ass from behind with a thick strap-on, while Lexi stood before her, thrusting her own cock in and out of Marie's dripping wet pussy. The two girls alternated strokes, assaulting Marie's senses with unending pleasure as they kissed and bit at her neck, muscles flexing as they had their way with her.

Fuck. Come on, come on.

Marie was so close. Just a bit more and she would push herself over the edge. She imagined the two girls fucking her harder, faster, switching positions. Lexi fucked her face as Kylie continued to hammer away at her ass, then Kylie fucked her pussy and Lexi's cock stretched Marie's ass with every thrust.

But her orgasm never came.

"Whyyy?" Marie moaned, shutting off her vibrator before tossing it to the side. After a moment, she removed the dildo from her ass and set that aside a bit more carefully.

Her heart still pounded against her ribs, breath coming in ragged gasps.

Fuck. Fuck.

"Fuck."

It wasn't enough. Marie was horny enough to cum, but she wouldn't. After last night, she needed more than her fingers or toys. She needed to feel someone moving against her, to run her hands over another naked body, to taste and smell and kiss the person who brought her to orgasm.

Marie glanced over at her nightstand and grabbed her phone.

I need a fuck.

But with who?

Kylie was the first option that popped into her head. The no-strings option she presented was the safest, and fuck, she was hot.

She knows how to make me lose it.

Kylie had just left earlier this morning, though. If Marie texted her now, would that seem like she was being clingy?

For a moment, the thought of texting Liam floated through her mind.

He wouldn't even go for a one-time fuck. Going in that direction was what fucked things up with him in the first place.

Shoving her ex out of her mind, Marie opened up her texts with Lexi.

Lexi...

The thought of texting her made Marie horny and a little scared at the same time.

What if it doesn't work. What if she'd unbelievably hot in bed, in addition to being someone that actually seems to like and care about me, but I fuck it up?

Marie bit her lip.

She said she wants to see me. Whether or not it's for a fuck.

It was the Saturday before Thanksgiving break. If Marie didn't see her this weekend, she wouldn't see her for at least a week.

Who knows what could happen in that amount of time.

Taking a deep breath, Marie texted Lexi.

She typed out, deleted, and re-typed her message about ten times before just sending it and tossing her phone to the side, cringing.

"Hey :) any chance you're free tonight? I want to see you again before I leave for break."

To Marie's surprise, relief, and dread, the reply came in little over a minute after Marie sent the initial text.

"Hey! I am. I want to see you, too. What were you thinking?"

Marie felt herself smiling like an idiot. That reaction worried her a bit, but she shoved it away.

She texted me back. And she said yes!

Marie wouldn't let herself be stupid and anxious today.

Not until after her next text, at least.

"Would you want to grab something to eat over by me and then come back over to my place?"

Marie felt each second pass at the speed of an hour. She almost yelped when her phone buzzed again. When she read Lexi's text, an even stupider grin split her face.

"That sounds fun ;) I'll head over in an hour?"

Marie nearly giggled.

"Can't wait!"

A/N: Are you excited? Things are about to get HOT!