All Comments on 'The Roommate Pt. 55'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice! Having the others watch would be hot 🥵 Obviously not the direction you’re going in, but Blake being ok with Liam having sex with Tasha and co would be pretty hot 🔥

loneshotloneshot10 months ago

I’m absolutely in love with Kiki, Tasha, and Sara. As much as I love the story as it is, the girls almost make me wish that this was a story about polyamory. But not typical harem style, because Liam isn’t that type of person (maybe someday after Blake has him trained). I’m thinking more like a group of strong women who share a switch. For an idea of what I’m thinking, read “Haven from the Storm” by Leenysman. Liam isn’t as subby as the main character, but it’s the right feel.

Hardrider56Hardrider5610 months ago

DAMN ! Liam has some freaking Hot girlfriends, If I was 50 years younger, I would love to have friends like those three. I can see Blake and Liam getting i ton in front of them at some point in time. Great story, please keep it going.

taylorstormstaylorstorms10 months agoAuthor

I'm glad all enjoyed this! If you want to see more of Tasha and Sara, make sure to check out my profile/bio for where to read their stories. @Hardrider and Anon, thank you so much! And I might write a little "Fantasy" story that crosses these lines at some point <3

@loneshot, I haven't written it yet, but I do have it outlined--Kiki is a main character in her own story that is very much polyamory, not Harem. And I will definitely check it out, since I think that is vaguely what I have in mind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...