The Roommate Pt. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caught Tasha and Sara sticking their tongues out at one another before Tasha returned her fingers to his hair and started playing with it again.

"BDSM, even if you don't use ropes or get-ups or put each other in a certain role, is all about trust," Tasha explained, "If Blake wants you to choke her--especially if she liked it without you actually choking her--that means she feels safe around you and likes feeling vulnerable. Your hands are around her neck, putting you in a position of power and control, and her in one of weakness and vulnerability, but she trusts that you won't hurt her. It's really fucking hot being on either end of that."

Liam tilted his head back and raised an eyebrow at Tasha, "I thought you said you're the domme. When were you on the receiving end of that?"

Tasha's incredible eyes flashed, and she smirked at him, "You don't get to know that. Partially because you're already hard enough as it is, and partially because you had your chance to be my tall subby boy. That's the only way you would get to know about that."

Liam frowned, "When? And I take no responsibility for that. That is one hundred percent all your faults."

"At the beginning of the year," Tasha said, "When you were comforting me after my break up."

"I was with Marie!"

"And how did that turn out?"

Liam rolled his eyes, "It led to me meeting and being with Blake. And I'm really happy with her. She's as gorgeous as you, but doesn't torture me as much."

All three girls aww-ed at that, and Tasha hugged him to her, "You're so fucking sweet, you know that?"

Liam couldn't help but smile, "I know."

"We definitely need to hang out with Blake sometime," Sara said.

"She's pretty cool," Kiki said, then shot a look at Liam, "Though she does occasionally run out of the room and drag her boyfriend into the bathroom with her."

Liam blushed as the girls laughed.

"That makes me like her even more," Sara said, "We need to corrupt her more, though. If Liam says she's not torturing him, she's obviously not taking complete advantage of her relationship."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Should I feel sorry for Matt?"

Kiki grinned, and Tasha and Sara cackled in a nearly evil way.

"He's so fun to fuck with," Tasha laughed.

"I feel less bad now that I can actually follow up on it," Sara said, "But it's sooo fucking fun."

"Remind me to tell Blake she should be a shut-in. Hey!"

Liam frowned up at Tasha, rubbing where she'd flicked his forehead. She stuck her tongue out at him and wiggled her chest.

"Rude."

"We're obviously going to teach you how to tease the fuck out of her, too," Tasha said, then glanced at Kiki, "Though you must be pretty good at it already if you can get her to just drag you into the bathroom for a quick fuck when you're hanging out with your friends."

Liam blushed, "Sorry about that."

Kiki shrugged, "Don't be. I know how little you got in high school. And like...all of last year. It's kind of adorable, actually."

"Ugh," Tasha said, throwing her head back, "Don't remind me how much fun Sara and I could have had corrupting him as a subby little virgin boy."

Liam rolled his eyes, cheeks hot, "I'm not--"

Tasha pulled his head back this time, staring into his eyes. She arched a delicate eyebrow.

"You're asking us how to be rough with your girlfriend, Liam. You might not be a complete sub, but you're definitely not a dom."

Liam blushed. It was true, but he didn't know how to feel about it.

Tasha must have sensed that, because she ruffled his hair, "Don't feel bad about it. Blake obviously likes that part of you, too."

Liam frowned, "But I want to be able to give her what she needs. Blake has a lot of stuff to deal with in general, and sometimes she just has really shitty days. She told me that sometimes she just needs to take control and fuck her and let her not think because she just wants to be able to let go."

Tasha's hands stopped in his hair, and the girls were silent. Liam frowned, then looked around to find them staring at him, hints of smiles on their lips.

"What?"

Tasha hugged him, then, "Has anyone ever told you how adorably sweet you are?"

Liam blushed, "Blake. And you."

He looked at Kiki, "And probably you, at some point. Maybe Kelly."

Sara grinned, "Oh, I like her. She seems fun. Annoyingly fucking hot."

Kiki cocked her head at that, then peered at Liam.

He frowned, "What?"

Kiki shrugged, "Just wondering why all your female friends are hot."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Because I aim high and am an expert at getting friend-zoned?"

He glanced at Sara, "Or because they have hot roommates?"

She grinned at that, batting her eyelashes and pushing her chest together, "Aww, thank you."

Kiki just laughed, "Yeah, you were pretty bad in high school."

"Ooo," Tasha said, "I need to hear more about that."

Liam sighed, "Can you guys at least help me with the Blake thing before you make me die of embarrassment?"

"Ugh! Fine. Party pooper," Tasha said, "What's the issue, though? Did you just want to know how to do things safely, or what to do? If you want ideas, you should probably just ask Blake. She sounds like she's pretty good at telling you what she wants."

"She is," Liam said, blushing as he remembered one thing Blake wanted from him. He was definitely not telling these three about that. Especially because he had a feeling Tasha might be into that.

"And we do talk about stuff like that. I just..."

He sighed, "She's so tiny, and she says she can take it, but, I just don't want to go overboard and hurt her."

"Aww," Tasha said, hugging him to her chest, "You're so sweet. You're worrying way too much, though."

"She's right," Kiki said.

All eyes snapped to her, and she blushed.

"I didn't know you were kinky," Tasha said, voice taking on an almost predatory quality. She returned her hands to Liam's head.

"You're going to need to get me way more drunk before I talk about that," Kiki said, tanned cheeks still red. Then she looked to Liam, "You don't need to worry about letting loose, Liam. It's not like Blake's a porcelain doll. You've told me she lifts and goes hard in the gym, and you're a lot more muscular than you were in high school, but it's not like you're built like Matt."

"Mmm," Sara said, getting a dreamy look on her face, "It's sooo nice when I tease him to the point that he just snaps and forgets to be a good little innocent boy."

Liam blushed at that, and Kiki made gagging face, "Ew. Please no talking about Matt having sex. Especially now that I have a visual image of his penis."

Liam tilted his head back and glanced up at Tasha. She'd remained silent at Sara's comment, but her fingers had tensed on his scalp.

Tasha met his gaze. Her eyes went wide for a moment, then she blushed, looking away.

Does she have a crush on Matt?

Apparently, every straight girl besides Kiki and Blake did, so Liam didn't necessarily blame her. Still, she looked actually embarrassed that he picked up on it.

Liam kept looking at her and reached down to squeeze her leg.

Tasha blinked, looking back at him, and he smiled and squeezed it again. Tasha smiled back, mouthing thank you.

Liam turned back to Kiki, "You were saying? Before Sara put unholy images in our heads?"

The busty blonde stuck out her tongue as Kiki shuddered.

"I was saying you don't need to worry hurting Blake when being rough with her. Pain is a part of that, sometimes, like if she wants you to spank her or something--" Kiki managed to keep a straight face saying that, but her cheeks were on fire, "--but 'rough' sex is usually just not holding back."

"We can tell when you are," Tasha said, "And when you just fucking snap."

She shivered, "That part is fucking hot, because the girl knows that she's the reason you just lost it and had to fuck her as hard as possible."

"Didn't you feel awesome when Blake dragged you into the shower because she just needed to have you right then?" Kiki asked, "Or wherever she took you when I could see your hard-on through your sweats?"

Liam blushed and nodded, "Practice room."

Kiki's eyes went wide, and Tasha gasped as Sara grinned.

"That's super fucking hot," Tasha said.

"Did you Pretty Woman her?" Sara asked.

Liam blushed even as Kiki frowned, turning to Sara, "Huh?"

Sara grinned, "From the movie. Richard Gere is sitting at the piano and Julia Roberts gets up on the piano and spreads her legs for him and he eats her out. And Liam definitely did that."

"Fuck," Tasha gasped, "Now I need to do that."

Liam shook his head, and Tasha giggled, wiggling her chest under him.

"There's a certain element of possession to it, too."

Liam frowned at Sara, "Huh?"

"To being rough," she said, "Part of it is the 'I have to have you now' feeling, but the other part is just having your hands all over her, not being able to get enough of her or let go because she's yours. If you do that outside of sex, it can be really douchey and not cool, but while you're fucking? Ugh, sooo hot." Liam thought about that, "Okay, I can work with that, I think. One big problem, though."

"What?"

Liam sighed, "Blake is loud. And..."

He swallowed, cheeks lighting up, "I kind of like it when she's loud. But we don't really have anywhere to have sex where we can do that. Not without kicking out Swar and Eli all the time, at least."

Sara frowned, "Why not? What about her room?"

"His ex was her roommate," Kiki said.

Sara's eyes went wide, "Oh. Fuck."

"And she doesn't know about them," Tasha added.

"Yikes."

Liam sighed, "Yep."

Sara frowned, then, "Why doesn't Blake just tell her, though? It still breaks girl code, but you two didn't do anything while you were still with Marie, right? So it's not that bad."

Liam frowned, thinking over how best to say it.

"Marie knows things about Blake that could make her life hell if she told other people," Liam said, "And Marie wasn't exactly in a good place after I ended things, apparently. Blake doesn't know if she can trust Marie not to tell people out of spite if she doesn't take things well."

"Oh, fuck," Tasha said, "That's rough."

Sara and Kiki nodded, their expressions sympathetic. Then Sara's turned to a smirk, green eyes dancing.

Liam frowned, "What?"

"We could kick Petra out for a bit and you two could come do it here," Sara said, grinning.

"Only if we get to watch, though," Tasha added.

Liam swallowed, unsure if they were serious or joking. He also tried not to think about whether or not Blake would find that hot.

Should I ask her?

"I know Matt wouldn't be okay with that," He told Sara.

She shrugged, "It's just...live porn."

Liam rolled his eyes as Tasha laughed and ruffled his hair, "You're too fun to fuck with, dude."

"There is an up-side to the no privacy thing, though," Kiki said.

Liam looked to her, flashing her a thankful smile. She grinned.

"If you don't have privacy," she continued, "Then you need to be quiet. If you want to be rough, putting a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet..."

She trailed off, cheeks going even redder as she shivered.

"It's really fucking hot."

Liam raised an eyebrow, and Kiki's expression told him that she would probably elaborate on that some other time.

Time.

He looked up at Tasha, "What time is it?"

She rolled her eyes, "We still have like an hour before you need to leave to meet with Blake. And I want to give you more ideas on some kinkier stuff you can try with her. Especially if she likes being spanked. There's a lot you can do with that."

Liam tried to ignore how hard the images that brought into his head made him.

"I'm not going to be sober in an hour, though, and I probably shouldn't be walking down the street this buzzed. Lifting my head up seems impossible, and that's not just because it's on your boobs."

Tasha cackled at that, wiggling her chest.

Liam looked over as Sara opened a drawer and pulled out some water, blue Gatorade, and a few bags of chips.

He raised an eyebrow, looking to Tasha and Sara.

Tasha looked down at him, eyebrow raised, "What? Just because we're hot doesn't mean we don't eat junk food."

Liam shook his head as he reached out to take the bag of chips Sara offered him. Kiki snatched another and immediately started shoveling chips into her mouth.

"You know that like...every other girl on earth wants to murder you three right now, right?"

Sara grinned, "We know. Now, more about Blake, since our time is running out. Blake likes anal, right?"

Kiki nearly choked on her chips.

A/N: What do you think of these three? If you want to read Tasha and Sara's stories, remember to check my profile!

12