All Comments on 'The Roommate Pt. 63'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
loneshotloneshot10 months ago

Thank you again for another great chapter. I really enjoyed the roommate interaction. I am looking forward to when Blake and Liam’s relationship comes into the open. I think if Marie wasn’t so absorbed with Lexi that she might have already figured it out. It wouldn’t be much of a stretch for just one acquaintance to mention something to her.

I think Blake’s reaction is over the top, but not surprising considering the issues she has. Her roommates’ reactions are definitely more up to speed for most people. Even strong, smart women who can handle their own shit enjoy knowing that their significant other is protective of them and willing to do violence if necessary (I speak from experience).

The good thing is Blake’s inner monologue of how her anger is worse because she’s angry (deep down she knows her response is overblown). Hopefully this doesn’t spiral somewhere too bad.

Another aspect of this situation is how Blake views this type of encounter. Just because she’s been able to ignore/brush off people who have recognized her so far, doesn’t mean that will always work. Young men in their late teens and twenties aren’t known for making good decisions and Liam’s style of dealing with the situation may be necessary at some point. Also, any one encounter like this (even when Blake ignores the person) could lead to someone stalking her through her show.

Again, great work!

taylorstormstaylorstorms10 months agoAuthor

<3 I'm so glad you're enjoying it, thank you so much!!!

Hardrider56Hardrider5610 months ago

Have to second what loneshot said, pegged pretty damn spot on. I have a feeling Sophie might have a clue about Blake and Liam. Blake is getting worked about nothing but normal behavior from a loving, caring friend.

D1noSlayerD1noSlayer8 months ago

I love authors who write imperfect MCs. The old deus ex or power of friendship never going wrong gets stale quick. One of my quibbles is that the first two series overlap so i got spoilers a couple times, but no biggie.

taylorstormstaylorstorms8 months agoAuthor

@D1no thank you so much! I'm trying to work out the best way to get over that without introducing Marie's storyline at the beginning of the first one. I'm glad you're enjoying both series, though! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...