All Comments on 'The Roommate Pt. 64'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Hardrider56Hardrider5610 months ago

I really li,e Tasha and know a person like her woul be fun the hang with. Great story line

loneshotloneshot10 months ago

Tasha is one of my new favorite characters. It’s amusing that Blake was worried/jealous about Liam being “comforted” by Tasha and she’s the first person he turned to for advice.

Here’s an interesting idea: Liam rushes over to patch things up with Blake and Marie is still there. Liam’s already on a roll, so he goes through with it and everything comes out.

taylorstormstaylorstorms10 months agoAuthor

<3 Thank you so much! I'm so glad you guys like Tasha! You're going to see a bit more of her in future chapters, and be sure to check out my bio/profile to see where to read Tasha's story.

D1noSlayerD1noSlayer8 months ago

Are the Tasha stories on Patreon, or later on? Not clear.

taylorstormstaylorstorms8 months agoAuthor

@D1no they're on Patreon. I wanted to be careful mentioning that given Literotica's rules, but yes, her story is an exclusive one for my patrons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...