The Roommate Pt. 67

Story Info
Blake talks to Chloe, Marie gets to see Lexi.
2k words
4.86
1.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXVII: Just Fucking Do It

Blake and Marie

Blake

Being awake was the worst. Blake had stayed up way too late, and she practically threw her phone across the room when it tore her from a dream of Liam holding her while he fucked her, and telling her that he loved her.

Blake was pissed, she felt gross, and she was fucking horny and unsatisfied again.

Morning wood is probably awkward, but it doesn't hold a candle to this.

Blake tried to push through it. After going to the bathroom, splashing some cold water on her face and between her legs to wake up and get her vagina to calm down, she went through her morning stretching and calisthenics routine, trying to focus on that and make herself feel just a bit better.

It worked for a little while, but by the time she'd finished and gotten some of her new crunchy protein cereal and brought it back to her room, Blake felt shitty again.

She wanted to be with Liam, not alone sadly eating cereal in her room. It was healthy cereal, so it didn't even taste that good.

A part of her just wanted to call Liam, tell him she was sorry, and to get his ass over here the second Marie left so she could spend the rest of their time left until Winter Break with him.

She couldn't, though. She was sorry, but something just felt...wrong.

Taking a deep breath, Blake gritted her teeth, squeezing her eyes shut.

Why do I have to fucking be like this?

She knew why. It was pretty fucking textbook, but she had to be better than that. Liam deserved better than that.

And so do I.

Opening up her phone, Blake went to her favorites, but didn't hover over Liam's name.

Just fucking do it. She'll help you feel better.

Blake clenched her jaw so hard it hurt. She pressed her fingers to her forehead and took another deep breath, and forced her finger to the screen.

It started ringing, and Blake let out an exhausted sigh. Even if she hung up now, Chloe would see it and just call back.

Chloe picked up after three rings.

"Hey, girl. You still here, or you just getting home?"

Blake took a deep breath; Chloe's voice made a smile tug at her lips.

"Blake?"

So did her friend's concern.

"Something...happened yesterday," Blake forced out.

She told Chloe everything: what happened after her final, her fight with Liam, her frustrating conversation with her roommates, and even about her angry-fuck fantasy. By the end of it all, she felt exhausted.

"Wow," Chloe said, "That's a lot."

"Yeah," Blake said, putting a hand to her chest. Her heart was beating a bit faster than usual, and she felt out of breath.

It was finally out, though. She'd told someone who would actually understand everything that she was feeling.

That was what it took for her to realize what she'd done.

"I fucked up, didn't I?"

Chloe sighed, "Just a bit."

Blake took a deep breath, closing her eyes, "Fuck."

"Look, I get it, Blake," Chloe said, "Girls like us need to be able to stand up for ourselves. If shit like that happens, we need to be able to take all that in and deal with it without anyone else's help. Once we're out of the situation, though...well, you were kind of a dipshit for fighting with Liam like that."

Blake's jaw bunched, "But--"

"Liam overreacted," Chloe said, "I'm not saying he didn't. Can you blame him though? It's his first time experiencing something like that. You freaked the fuck out the first time it happened to you."

Blake frowned, "You're right."

"You're luck you have someone whose first instinct is to protect you, Blake," Chloe continued, "He was an idiot in the way he handled it, but I feel like he wasn't thinking that far ahead. Not all of us have someone like that."

"Fuck. I was such a bitch to him, wasn't I?"

"Just a little bit. And not just to Liam."

Blake blinked, then realized what Chloe was saying the moment her friend continued speaking.

Shit.

"Why am I just hearing about this now if this happened yesterday, Blake?" Chloe said, "I know you had a show, but you had a lot of time before that where we could have cuddled up with some ice cream and a movie. If you didn't want to go home, you could have cammed at my place. This is what we do for each other."

Blake took a deep breath, cheeks hot with embarrassment and shame, "I know."

The phone was silent for a few seconds, and when Chloe spoke, the pain in her voice jabbed a needle into Blake's heart.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Blake sighed, "Because I knew what you were going to say. I just wanted to be angry. It was better than being scared and freaked out. I just wanted to be fucking mad at Liam, and I knew you would tell me I shouldn't be, and then I just would have been freaking the fuck out again."

Her voice was raw when she paused to take a breath, "Why does it still freak me out so much, Chlo?" "Because it's still scary as fuck. It isn't just you, Blake."

Blake clenched her jaw, knowing her friend was right.

Fuck. And I yelled at Liam for trying to protect me and make me feel less scared.

She took a deep, shuddering breath as Chloe continued, voice firm.

"But doing this job means working through your dumb angry brain and doing the smart thing. It means letting yourself be scared when something like that happens, then going to the people who know what you do so they can be there for you and make you feel safe again. Sounds like even your roommates offered to be those people for you."

Blake sighed, "Fuck. You're right. I need to apologize to them. And to figure out some fucking way to make up with Liam."

"Damn right, you do," Chloe said, "He's fucking crazy about you, and you just gave him every reason to think that dating you is way too much and nope the fuck out. He won't, because he's an annoyingly good person and he's fucking crazy about you, but you need to make things right. For any other guy, I'd just tell you to go fuck his brains out, but with Liam, you'll have to do the emotional shit."

Blake smiled at that, "Mind-blowing sex would just be so much easier, though."

Chloe laughed.

"Tell him he overreacted, but tell him you understand."

Blake nodded to herself. She was still smiling. Her eyes were a little hot, and she still felt gross from the night before, but letting out all that emotion...

"Thanks, Chlo. I needed that."

"Anytime, Blake. I'm seeing you again before you go home, right? You'll be able to stay off Liam's dick for that long?"

Blake giggled, "I'll do it when he goes to pack. Love you, Chlo."

"Love you, too, Blake."

Blake took a deep breath as she set down the phone. Making up with Liam still wouldn't be easy. But it would be easier. And she knew what she needed to do.

First, though, I need to apologize to Blake and Marie.

***

Marie

Despite Lexi's smile as she let Marie into her apartment, despite the way Lexi pulled her into and embrace and a deep, hungry kiss the moment she closed the door behind them, Marie couldn't shake her nerves as she followed Lexi into her bedroom and set her things down.

Some of the nerves were at staying with Lexi for three straight days. She didn't think they would get sick of each other or get on each other's nerves, but with break just around the corner—a month without seeing Lexi—Marie couldn't help but feel that this was when something would go wrong.

She was also still trying to process how she'd woken up and remember what she'd done last night. Marie had no clue whether or not she'd cum.

She still felt a bit frustrated and horny and wanted to just get over it and be with Lexi, but a part of her was scared she'd disobeyed her domme just because she'd had a rough night.

When Lexi shut the bedroom door behind them and pushed Marie back against it, pinning her as her tongue parted Marie's lips, tasting her, Marie thought she might just be able to forget about it and enjoy being with Lexi rather than worrying about what she'd done.

Then Lexi moved her lips to Marie's ear.

"So, were you a good, frustrated little slut for me?"

Marie didn't even have the chance to try and deceive Lexi. She flinched, her body making her answer clear. A part of her was grateful for that. The other part of her was terrified. Her stomach tightened at the thought of disappointing Lexi, who had been nothing but wonderful and trusting with her.

And I threw that the fuck away.

"I don't know if I came," Marie forced out, closing her eyes. She didn't want to meet Lexi's.

"Blake wanted to talk about Liam when she got home from her final yesterday, which put me in a stupid mood, so I got a little drunk, and then I got horny."

As the words slipped out, Marie started to feel a little better. She still felt awful for disappointing Lexi, but her chest felt a bit lighter--she hadn't even realized how tight it had felt.

"I sobered up because I didn't think I could keep myself from cumming otherwise," she continued, "But then I was still horny and I wanted to make myself super fucking horny and frustrated for today, but then I zoned out and when I woke up, I--"

Marie eeped in surprise as Lexi kissed her again, hands cupping her face. Marie melted into Lexi's touch, clinging to her girlfriend.

When Lexi finally pulled back, Marie's heart pounded so hard she thought it might crack a rib. This time, Marie did meet Lexi's eyes.

She found no disappointment there, only desire. And a little amusement, and something else Marie couldn't name that made her stomach flutter.

"I know you have trouble controlling yourself, Marie," Lexi said, "You're my little slut, and sluts aren't good at things like that. Are you?"

Marie shivered, shaking her head.

Lexi smirked, and Marie shivered as Lexi trailed one hand down her neck, over her chest, and all the way down her stomach between her legs. She cupped Marie there, pressing hard enough through Marie's jeans to make her moan.

"You're an honest little slut, at least, though," Lexi said, "Which is good. If you'd disobeyed me or lied to me about it just because you didn't want to follow my rules, I'd be disappointed, and you would need to be punished."

Lexi punctuated the last word by giving Marie's pussy a light slap.

Marie gasped as little sparks traveled up her body, then bit her lip, averting her eyes.

"I almost did," she admitted, "I—"

She cut off as Lexi's hand found her cheek again.

When Marie met her girlfriend's eyes this time, she found Lexi had switched from domme to girlfriend. That sense of strength and control was still there, but no longer in an overtly sexual manner.

Marie shivered as Lexi ran the pad of her thumb over her cheek, "What put you in such a mood yesterday?"

As she gazed into Lexi's eyes, Marie felt a warmth blossom in her chest.

She genuinely cares. She wants to know what upset me, and not just as small talk or something to get out of the way before sex.

Marie knew that if Lexi thought she needed it, she would forget about sex for the rest of the day and just sit and talk with Marie as long as she needed. Marie didn't want that--she was frustrated and horny, and she needed sex with Lexi today; lots of it--but the idea of opening up a bit was attractive to her.

Holding Lexi's gaze, Marie took a deep breath, "I think it was talking about Liam."

A/N: Uh-oh. That's usually not something great to say to your current SO. Also, I love being in Blake's head XD