The Roommate Pt. 41

Story Info
Blake gets a phone call. Lexi fucks Marie's ass.
2.3k words
4.85
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XLI: She's Gone

Blake and Lexi

Blake

Blake ended the call and let the phone fall to the bed.

For a while, she just sat there. She hugged one knee to her chest, the other leg hanging off the side of the bed. A towel still wrapped around her damn hair, and another closed at her chest, giving her at least some semblance of warmth and security despite how cold the news had left her.

At some point, Blake realized she needed to talk to someone. Her first instinct was to call Liam but...

That would be too much explaining. He doesn't know about any of this.

She didn't want him to know. She didn't even really want to know or remember it most of the time.

Taking a deep breath, she picked the phone back up and called Chloe.

Blake bit her lip. A part of her hoped Chloe wouldn't pick up. If Chloe hadn't picked up, she wouldn't have to tell anyone, and if she didn't have to tell anyone, she wouldn't need to acknowledge that it was real. Not yet.

"Hey, Blake. What's up?"

Blake took another deep breath.

Chloe must have caught it, "Shit, are you okay?"

Blake swallowed, "She's gone, Chlo."

"Who?"

"Her. The reason I'm--the reason everything is so fucked up."

Chloe was silent for a moment. Then, "Oh."

Both of them were silent for a while, which was what Blake needed.

"Is it fucked up that this feels so bad?" Blake asked, "That I feel cold and just...empty? Shouldn't I feel good that she's finally gone? Be fucking partying or something?"

Chloe sighed, "I think feeling happy would be worse. Doesn't matter how much she fucked you up. You're a good person, Blake. Maybe some relief is understandable, but she--"

"Don't," Blake said, voice suddenly raw, "Don't fucking say it."

Chloe sighed, "Sorry. Just kinda fell into the cliché. You know I'm here for you, right? If you want to come over or want me to come over--whatever you need."

Blake managed a small smile at that, "Thanks. I...I don't think I want to be around anyone just yet. I need to process the whole fucked up situation."

Chloe took a breath, then hesitated.

"I take it you haven't called Liam yet, then?"

"No. I--I don't think I'm going to."

"Blake--"

"He doesn't need to know, okay? He won't understand. He'll think I'm heartless for not going, and I am not fucking going."

Blake took a deep breath, pinching her forehead, "Even if I was going...I don't want Liam to look at me differently."

Even as she said it, the thought of how Liam might look at her or act toward her if she told him made her stomach clench.

Chloe sighed, "I get that, Blake. You won't be able to avoid it forever, though. And honestly, I don't think that's going to be an issue with Liam. With other people, maybe. But if you've been telling me the truth about Liam, I don't think that's going to be a problem."

Blake held in a sigh. She really wanted to believe that. But she was afraid. Liam was so incredible, so perfect, but at the same time, she knew no one was truly perfect, and she didn't want to risk this being the one area where Liam wasn't amazing.

As if on cue, a buzz from her nightstand made her gasp. She looked over and managed to smile as she saw the remote vibrator buzzing, it's bluetooth light shining. She giggled at that, feeling a bit better, though it came out with a bit of a sob.

"Blake? What's up?"

Blake smiled to herself, going over to turn off the vibrator's signal, "Something I forgot to tell you about with Liam."

"Oh?"

Blake told Chloe about the arrangement she'd made with Liam, and she could hear the smirk in her friend's voice when she was through.

"Damn, girl. That's super kinky. And weirdly kind of wholesome. I didn't think he had it in him."

Blake snorted, "Me either, honestly. I was super nervous about bringing it up."

"He seems really great, Blake," Chloe said, tone a bit more sober, "In general, but especially for you. I think he'll understand if you tell him about what's going on. Just think about it, okay?"

Blake sighed, "I'll think about it."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Good. Then I won't push anymore. Won't even bring it up unless you do first."

Blake smiled, "Thanks, Chlo. You're the best."

"Right back at ya, Blake."

***

Lexi

Lexi licked her lips as she gazed down at Marie's tight, round ass, her fingers gripping the base of the plug spreading the blonde's firm, perfect cheeks. Just the sight of it made her cock throb.

I'm gonna enjoy this so fucking much.

"You ready, slut?"

Lexi took a deep breath as she watched Marie shiver as a result of her words alone. The blonde gasped when her ass twitched, pulling at the plug, and her voice trembled as she nodded, "Yes, Lexi."

Fuck, she's amazing.

Lexi placed her free hand against Marie's ass, squeezing the cheek lightly as she braced against it.

"Good, now relax for me."

Lexi watched Marie's muscles move as she took a deep breath, then did as she was told. She felt the plug move just a bit, and tugged.

Marie gasped, and Lexi felt her clench around the plug, stopping it, but before Lexi could reprimand her, she relaxed again, and Lexi was able to pull the slick, lubed up plug out at a steady pace. She gazed at Marie's ass as it stretched around the plug's massive bulb, and her cock throbbed. Though she knew it would be completely impractical, a part of her wished she was big enough to stretch Marie like that.

A moan from Marie caressed Lexi's ears as the widest part of the plug slipped out. The sweet, sensual sound made her blood run hot, and she had to remind herself to go easy on Marie and not just yank the plug the rest of the way out. Especially with how hard she planned on fucking her.

Lexi was satisfied when the plug came out clean save for the copious amounts of lube she'd slathered all over it earlier. With a final squeeze and a glance down at Marie's slightly-gaped ass, Lexi turned away and walked over to set the plug down on a wash cloth so it wouldn't get everything messy. Then she took a generous helping of coconut oil she'd brought over used both hands to slather it on and in Marie's ass.

The blonde gasped and moaned as Lexi used one hand to make her firm round cheeks all nice and shiny, while using two fingers from the other to prepare her tight little hole. Her cock was already lubed up from Marie's throat.

"Fuck," Marie whimpered, "Now you're just teasing me."

Lexi grinned, "That's kind of the point of this, isn't it? I get to tease you as much as I want so that you'll melt into a puddle of sex I can do with as I please?"

"Only if having your cock inside of me is part of the deal."

Marie gasped as Lexi dug her nails into Marie's ass cheek just hard enough to leave red marks that faded a few seconds later, "Patience, slut. Almost ready."

Once Lexi was satisfied with the state of Marie's ass, she wiped both her hands off on another little cloth she would wash later, then grinned as she gazed down at Marie's shiny backside.

"Ready, slut?"

She blinked when Marie hesitated.

"I--yes, Lexi."

"What were you going to say, slut?"

Marie hesitated again, "I know you like looking at my ass, and I love this position, especially for anal, but...I want to face you. Can we do that?"

Something in Marie's voice tugged at Lexi's heart, and she found herself nodding before she realized Marie couldn't see her.

"Of course, slut. I'll get a towel. Your ass is very oily."

"You don't need to," Marie said, "We can just stay on the top sheet. I'm doing laundry tomorrow."

Lexi grinned, "Then turn over, slut."

Marie did, grinning up at her, and Lexi blinked. The blonde's eyes were completely glazed over with arousal.

Fuck...she must be right on the edge. It's not going to take much at all for her to cum.

Marie spread her legs, tilting her hips up to give Lexi access to her lower hole as Lexi climbed onto the bed. Once she was in position, she leaned forward and cupped Marie's cheek, holding her gaze, "Ready?"

Marie nodded.

Lexi looked the girl up and down, drinking in her petite curves, then took hold of her cock and pressed it against Marie's tight ring of muscles.

"Fuck, yes," Marie gasped as Lexi pushed the head in.

Lexi took in a deep breath, suddenly realizing she'd need to put a bit more effort into her endurance than she'd realized. Marie was so fucking tight, her ass squeezing every inch of Lexi's cock. She looked down between them, and almost lost it as she saw Marie's pussy twitching, as if begging for a cock inside it as well.

Fuck. Not yet. You have to either make her cum or drive her so insane she doesn't know the difference.

"Fuck."

Both of them moaned the word simultaneously as Lexi's hips came to rest against Marie's thighs, her balls cupped by Marie's soft, firm cheeks.

Lexi blinked, then grinned when Marie wrapped her legs around Lexi's back.

"Fuck, I needed that," Marie gasped, "This feels so fucking good. Can we just stay like this?"

Lexi grinned, "Only if you think you can milk my cock with your ass. You probably won't get to cum though."

Lexi nearly barked a laugh as Marie's eyes shot open, a frantic worry mixing with the arousal. In response, Lexi leaned forward, resting her elbows on either side of Marie, and pulled her hips back.

Marie moaned, tilting her head back, giving Lexi access to her throat. Lexi sealed her lips at the middle and sucked on Marie's neck as she thrust back into Marie's ass, making the blonde gasp.

"Fuck," Lexi hissed against Marie's neck a moment later as the blonde's ass clenched around her cock. The sensation just made her even harder, cock swelling and stretching Marie's ass, which made the girl clench again, and on and on in a feedback loop until Lexi thought she might cum just from fully sheathing herself in Marie's ass.

It took a surprising amount of willpower for Lexi to tilt her hips back and pull halfway out of Marie, and an even greater amount for her not to cum while doing so.

As she thrust back in, she tangled her fingers in Marie's hair and directed the blonde's gaze toward her.

"You feel so incredible," Lexi said, voice breathy, "My little slut."

Marie smiled, then gasped again as Lexi pulled out again, picking up the pace. It took so much effort not to explode inside Marie's ass that Lexi lost herself in the sensations taking over her body. She was aware of Marie's hair in her fingers, the side of her face against her knuckles, her legs around her hips, and her ass squeezing her cock for all it was worth. She started to float among those sensations.

"My neck."

Lexi blinked, looking to Marie's throat, then her eyes as she fucked the blonde's ass.

Did we just start? Or have we been going for a while?

Lexi had no idea. She also didn't know what Marie was saying.

"There's nothing on your neck," Lexi breathed, voice tight with the effort of holding back.

Fuck, this is not how this was supposed to go.

She was supposed to be railing Marie--fucking her brains out. Yet it was all she could do to not cum immediately. She would probably still be able to go again after with the boner pill still in her system, but there would still be some recovery time while she was oversensitive at the very least.

"I know," Marie gasped as Lexi thrust hard into her ass. The blonde grinned up at her in a way that made Lexi's cock pulse, "That's the problem."

Lexi blinked.

Fuck.

"You want me to--?" she started, too shocked to finish the sentence.

"Just want your hand," Marie gasped, "Want to feel it on my neck."

Lexi blinked, hesitating just a moment as she pulled out of Marie, the amazing sensations rippling down her shaft and through her entire body. Then she wrapped her fingers around Marie's throat.

"Like that, slut?"

A lusty smile curled Marie's lips, and she moaned, throwing her head back, "Thank you, Lexi. Makes me feel safe."

Fuck. Fuck!

Lexi couldn't hold back anymore. It was all she could do to thrust all the way into Marie's ass before her cock exploded. She gripped at the sheets with her free hand, feeling Marie's legs squeeze her tight as the blonde moaned, locking them together. Somehow, she found Marie's lips. What followed was more a mix of moaning and hissing and gasping against each other's mouths than an actual kiss, but she just needed the contact. She needed to touch as much of Marie as possible.

Her vision went white, muscles clenching and pulsing as she emptied herself into Marie, and Lexi thought she heard Marie's moans rise in pitch and volume. She didn't know if the blonde was squeezing her tighter, clenching around her, or if Lexi was just holding that tight, her cock swelling with each load it released into Marie. At some point, the orgasm stopped and Lexi couldn't hold herself up any more. She wrapped her arms around Marie and collapsed against her.

A/N: I was a little hesitant about pairing that first part with anything else, but it was a bit too short to leave on its own. I hope you enjoyed both parts of this! What do you think of Lexi and Marie here? And what do you think of Blake's conversation with Chloe? I hope you like the idea of getting a bit more into her backstory!